Tell me your best prank.

Posted 716 day(s) ago 1046 Views 26 Replies

Tell me your best prank.

Talking with a college buddy last night and the subject came up of pranks that we played on each other. I'm not a big prank guy, but back in college I pulled a couple that were priceless. This will be lengthy.

Back in the day when I was in college you could get tons of free "samples" of ED meds as well as samples of hair regrowth stuff like Rogain pretty easily. Well, I had a close friend in college named Brad whose hair line looked like it was beginning to recede. So, I decided that I would start stocking up in bulk as much of it as I possibly could.

When ever Brad had a new girl friend I would slip a few wrappers and boxes of the ED meds and Rogain into the trash in his bathroom or just leave them out in an obvious place long enough that a girl would see it all with the hope of her confronting him about. I always was able to get rid of the evidence before he ever saw it so when he would tell me about the questions he would get after I pulled this small prank it was hard to keep a straight face.

The typical conversation would go like this "What the **** is happening? Tiffany asked me the other day if I was aging prematurely. I know my hair line looks like it's receding, but look at my pictures from 8th grade it looks the same!" or "She just asked me if I had problems keeping a wood. She just said she understood that it happens to a lot of guys and I shouldn't be worry about it if I do. What the **** is that about? We haven't even ****ed around yet. Do I look that old or something?"

The complete pay off was when Brad got engaged and married. They never lived together so I was able to continue periodically putting the wrappers in the trash and what not. Then he came down with the flu really bad about a month before they got married and she was out of town. This was my chance to go all out! I knew he would be down and out and she would be on her way back in a few hours. So I went over to his apartment and told him that I needed to use the bathroom. He lived close to campus and I lived all the way across town so it made since to him that I would stop in every once and a while to do so. I went to the bathroom and began stacking the samples in his medicine cabinet. I knew that when she got back to town she would stop in and check on him. I was long gone before she got there, but just as I had hoped she got into the cabinet to get him some meds. When she opened the medicine cabinet she saw stacks and stacks and stacks of ED meds and Rogain. She was too embarrassed to say anything to him about it. So she got him the meds and went about her business.

About a week later bulk shipped another batch of ED meds with his name on them to her house (which is where they were going to live once they tied the knot.) Again, she was too embarrassed to say anything.

Moving day comes and me and a couple of buddies are moving Brad into her place and I bring a couple of extra boxes for him. As we are moving stuff one of my buddies (Mike) starts putting things in the bathroom and he notices the ED samples that I had bulked shipped a week or so prior. This guy is basically my group of friends equivalent to Stiffler so you can imagine what's about to happen. As Mike unpacks the "extra" boxes that I had brought he starts laughing hysterically. Mike grabs a couple of boxes and comes out of the bathroom and yells out "Hey Brad can I have a couple these? I think it would help me last longer when I'm ****ing your sister!" Brad doesn't know what to say when he realizes what Mike is holding up. Brad finally says "Where did you get that?" Mike tells him that it was in the bathroom. To keep the prank going just a little longer I immediately chime in. "Does she think you can't keep up on the wedding night?" Mike says "Dude, there's enough in there to last years!" Then in walks his finance' Brad immediately asks her where she got it and why she had it. She starts telling him that it was his and that she didn't order it and she had been seeing it at his apartment forever.

So the jig is now up and it's time for me to come clean. With all the planning and effort that went into the prank it was completely worth it at the end.
    6 users like drspencer's post: Midnight Toker, mxATVracer10, OUATTY, OUMallen, SoonerBeerSnob, soonerintn

Last edited by drspencer; December 13th, 2012 at 02:58 PM.

High school. Me and two other friends had started hanging out with a newer kid in school, we'd been drinking together and smoking a little weed for a couple of months... and he was a lot of fun, so we worked up this little number on him.

He had a job, so he had some extra pocket money. So we approached him and told him we had been dealing cocaine, and if he was willing to invest a little money, he could make a whole lot more money. He wasn't into it at all, but we talked him into just going with us for one deal... which is all we would need. So we all set up a time to meet downtown and I showed him a huge plastic bag of powdered sugar. He was already scared shitless at this point. We told him we had bought this bag from an out of town cousin for $1000 and we were going to sell it for $3000, which interested him enough to keep going.

So we all loaded up in the car and drove over to another friends house. These guys were a little older than us, bought us beer and stuff, and let us hang out. Our new friend had never met them. So this guy is acting just super shady... all twitchy and shit. He lets us in, and when our "new friend" comes in, he grabs him slams him up against the wall... "Who the **** is this guy?" Pulling out the 9mm pistol in the back of his pants. New friend was about to shit his pants at this point.

We got between them... "He's cool, man! He's a new partner with us! He's cool!" So Mr. Shady chills out a little and we start doing the deal... I give him the bag... and he starts sampling it. "What the **** are you guys trying to pull... this shit is fake!" So he jumps up and pulls the gun on me! The other two friends kinda hustle the new friend toward the door... not that he needed any help at this point... so we had all moved where he had a perfect side view of this guy holding the gun on me. And then he shot me!

The gun was loaded with blanks, of course. So I collapse in a heap... my friends hustle out the front door, jump in the car and take off...

Meanwhile... Mr Shady helps me just cover myself with fake blood. Meanwhile, my friends in the car all pull out there own guns and say, "We gotta go back and get that son of a ****" New friend is just screaming to be let out of the car... and they're yelling at him that "he's in this now!"

So they come back to the house... Mr Shady has ducked back into a bedroom. So I'm laying in the floor covered in blood and screaming... my friends start yelling at me about giving the guy fake cocaine... I'm telling them I didn't know... and I tell them the shooter had taken off out the back door. So they take off, and tell the new friend to stay with me.

So now it's just me and new friend. He starts trying to help me up into a chair and I'm just screaming in pain everytime he tries to move me... he's yelling, "we've got to get you to a hospital"... and I'm yelling "NO! I got shot trying to sell cocaine!" So this goes on for a few minutes and my friends come back, who had just been out the back door listening... and they tell us they caught Mr Shady and shot him. Then they start yelling at me again, and say they're going to have to kill me too... so new friend is freaking the **** out...

So they got another gun pointed on me... and I'm begging for my life... and I look over at new friend... and start in with," You can't let 'em kill me... don't let 'em kill me..." and then I sit up real quick and look right at him with a straight face and say,"Cause this is all just a joke."

Everybody busts out laughing... Mr Shady comes out of the bedroom, and we formally introduce him to our new friend. It took a couple of joints and a couple of beers before his heart rate got back to normal, but he definitely appreciated the magnitude of the prank we had all pulled off.
    7 users like soonerbornsoonerbrett's post: Boognish, mxATVracer10, OUfanINtulsa, soonersjh, tfoolry, The, thurman murman

Don't live in Wichita, but I am a Sooner.

My best prank was convincing the world that I didn't exist... wait, what?

Holy Lord Soonerbornsoonerbret That's pretty ****ed up.

Originally Posted by soonerbornsoonerbret View Post
    High school. Me and two other friends had started hanging out with a newer kid in school, we'd been drinking together and smoking a little weed for a couple of months... and he was a lot of fun, so we worked up this little number on him.

He had a job, so he had some extra pocket money. So we approached him and told him we had been dealing cocaine, and if he was willing to invest a little money, he could make a whole lot more money. He wasn't into it at all, but we talked him into just going with us for one deal... which is all we would need. So we all set up a time to meet downtown and I showed him a huge plastic bag of powdered sugar. He was already scared shitless at this point. We told him we had bought this bag from an out of town cousin for $1000 and we were going to sell it for $3000, which interested him enough to keep going.

So we all loaded up in the car and drove over to another friends house. These guys were a little older than us, bought us beer and stuff, and let us hang out. Our new friend had never met them. So this guy is acting just super shady... all twitchy and shit. He lets us in, and when our "new friend" comes in, he grabs him slams him up against the wall... "Who the **** is this guy?" Pulling out the 9mm pistol in the back of his pants. New friend was about to shit his pants at this point.

We got between them... "He's cool, man! He's a new partner with us! He's cool!" So Mr. Shady chills out a little and we start doing the deal... I give him the bag... and he starts sampling it. "What the **** are you guys trying to pull... this shit is fake!" So he jumps up and pulls the gun on me! The other two friends kinda hustle the new friend toward the door... not that he needed any help at this point... so we had all moved where he had a perfect side view of this guy holding the gun on me. And then he shot me!

The gun was loaded with blanks, of course. So I collapse in a heap... my friends hustle out the front door, jump in the car and take off...

Meanwhile... Mr Shady helps me just cover myself with fake blood. Meanwhile, my friends in the car all pull out there own guns and say, "We gotta go back and get that son of a ****" New friend is just screaming to be let out of the car... and they're yelling at him that "he's in this now!"

So they come back to the house... Mr Shady has ducked back into a bedroom. So I'm laying in the floor covered in blood and screaming... my friends start yelling at me about giving the guy fake cocaine... I'm telling them I didn't know... and I tell them the shooter had taken off out the back door. So they take off, and tell the new friend to stay with me.

So now it's just me and new friend. He starts trying to help me up into a chair and I'm just screaming in pain everytime he tries to move me... he's yelling, "we've got to get you to a hospital"... and I'm yelling "NO! I got shot trying to sell cocaine!" So this goes on for a few minutes and my friends come back, who had just been out the back door listening... and they tell us they caught Mr Shady and shot him. Then they start yelling at me again, and say they're going to have to kill me too... so new friend is freaking the **** out...

So they got another gun pointed on me... and I'm begging for my life... and I look over at new friend... and start in with," You can't let 'em kill me... don't let 'em kill me..." and then I sit up real quick and look right at him with a straight face and say,"Cause this is all just a joke."

Everybody busts out laughing... Mr Shady comes out of the bedroom, and we formally introduce him to our new friend. It took a couple of joints and a couple of beers before his heart rate got back to normal, but he definitely appreciated the magnitude of the prank we had all pulled off.
    Holy shit that's ****ing awesome!

Originally Posted by MikeLucky View Post
    My best prank was convincing the world that I didn't exist... wait, what?
    I have a friend who once attempted to fake his own death...

So I think I was in my first year at OU, a friend of mine back home (DJ) was having a Super Bowl party and there were 20 or so people there. A friend of mine and I were upstairs and got out our cell phone to call DJ's home phone. I pretended to be a cop and told him we had had some noise complaints from neighbors, etc. but didn't want to come out if they would just keep it down, since it was getting late and a bit rowdy. So DJ is extremely polite and all, "Yes, sir we'll keep it down," and hangs up, telling everyone downstairs to be cool and stay quiet, etc. We are listening from upstairs to all of this happening. So we wait about ten minutes and come downstairs making all kinds of noise. Everyone is telling us to shut the **** up, but we're just acting like drunken idiots and telling them to **** the police. Everyone is getting pissed at us and we walk outside drinking and yelling and all. Finally DJ is telling us, "You guys have to shut the **** up the cops called..."
    That was about when we busted out laughing and I told him it was me on the phone.
    The following users like this post: drspencer

I'm actually a pastor at a small town baptist church in Oklahoma. Praise God. You are all going to Hell though.
    The following users like this post: URNotserious

Originally Posted by XxSuBLiMexX View Post
    I'm actually a pastor at a small town baptist church in Oklahoma. Praise God. You are all going to Hell though.
    I knew it. Fuuuuuuuuuuudge!

I used to call people on the telephone and say things like "is your refrigerator running?" and then hangup. I also ordered pizzas for delivery to places that I didn't live and not give them my real name or phone number. I once threw eggs at a house.

Working at a grocery store and we had a box of douche break open...little blue plastic pouches that looked like miniature freezer pops...

I stuck em in the freezer

I gave one to a real goat roper dude named Maurice (a laugh in itself) just as he clocked in...told him it was a sample of a new flavor, blue coconut...

He grabbed that dude out of my hand and went straight to the checkout stand...

He was standing up there trying to chew through the plastic while checking out this old blue hair..

We were all about to die as we watched him finally break through and get a taste of the blue coconut...

He was not happy and chases my skinny ass all over the ****ing store...

Wonder what the old lady thought?

Same guy...I borrowed his Openhanded for a dip...dumped it out and filled it with potting soil...it took him a good 15 seconds before he realized it wasn't dip...
    3 users like pphilfran's post: Clark W. Griswold, ImTheDude, thurman murman

Shrink wrapped old boss' truck. It was right before Christmas, very cold, and we all knew he spent at least 30 minutes just to get through it.

Soonerbornsoonerbret has this one wrapped up. Very well done.

Had a VP of student affairs that was a real prick while i was a student. Busting everyones balls about stuff that didn't matter. Won't say what school it was, but the creator of this site knows it well. Well, i dedicated an entire semester to trying to get this guy fired. Anytime i was watching TV and a commercial offered a free trial sample, i would have it shipped to his office. L Ron Hubbard books. ED medicine. ****. You name it, it was shipped to his office. I was especially fond of sending things that had a free 30 day trial (vacuum cleaners, bizarre medicine, whatever). Would like to think that maybe just maybe it was a source of embarassment, but realize nothing probably ever happened.

On the second night showing of "Dark Knight Rises" I we t and watched it wearing a black trenchcoat and a gas mask.

HILARIOUS!!
    The following users like this post: Wailer

Those take too long. Just throw black cats and smoke bombs in peoples bedrooms at 6 am.

Originally Posted by Sponge View Post
    Those take too long. Just throw black cats and smoke bombs in peoples bedrooms at 6 am.
    True, but those are too easy.

I convinced Mike Stoops I could play middle linebacker. ****ing joke's on him.

I gave a girl the pink sock

We were at a bar in Mizzou back in college (Field House) and these douches from a frat kept stealing our beer from the pitchers we had. After one was half gone, I took it to bathroom with me and pissed in it. Brought it back to table, sat it down like bait and we moved away. Sure enough, they all drank it. We came back to table and I told them we were leaving as the beer tasted like piss and that they could have our table.
    2 users like tfoolry's post: Boognish, thurman murman

Originally Posted by Yatahaze View Post
    I convinced Mike Stoops I could play middle linebacker. ****ing joke's on him.
    Tom, is that you?

oudavid1 on LandThieves.

Originally Posted by oudavid1 View Post
    oudavid1 on LandThieves.

Hilarious.

Tell me your best prank.

I short-sheeted 's bed but she didn't notice.

Bump because my friend "Brad" called me today and wanted me to tell this story to his boss because his boss didn't believe him. Made me laugh....

I had an escalating battle with a co-worker.
    After he removed the wheels from my tool box after moving it 1/4 of a mile from where I left it, I thought long and hard on how to get him back.
    I went to my pond and caught a bunch of young catfish.
    Put them in a ziplock bag and let the ripen for a few days.
    I could smell them through the bag and from the trunk while I drove to work.
    I waited for him to crawl into an airplane fuel tank.
    I filled the drawers on his toolbox with talcum powder.
    I smeared vasoline on all of the handles.
    Then I went to the trunk, brought in the fish, put them in the tank with him, opened the bag and then turned off his light and air.

My boss wasn't mad but the next day he said no more practical jokes at work.

I hacked a friend's Facebook and posted the following:

I can't live this lie anymore. There's something I've wanted to tell everybody for a long time but was too afraid. Luckily with the love and support of some close friends and family I'm ready. I'm a woman living in a man's body. I'm not happy as a man and I'm going to be taking the first steps of gender transformation.

soonerbornsoonerbret has this shit wrapped up, but i'll throw a couple of mine:
    1. Talking on the phone to my mom while driving to her house for Thanksgiving (3-hour drive). Get pulled over for speeding (4 mph over) while talking to her. Tell her I'll call her back. ....wheels start spinning in my head. I conjure up this story and have to convince my new wife to prank her mother-in-law. My wife finally calls my mom two hours later and proceeds to tell her what an **** the cop was and was obviously pissed for having to work Thanksgiving morning (which he was). The officer and I got into a heated exchange about only 4mph over and that he's grumpy and bitter about working that morning. Things got so heated that the officer and I went fist-a-cuffs on the side of the highway. Very shortly thereafter another officer shows up, gun drawn, and I get arrested for assault and battery of a peace officer. Mother goes BALLISTIC freaking out. She works for a lawyer, and immediately goes into planning mode. The remainder of the convo was in a fit of rage/pure panic from my mother and my wife crying. We showed up about an hour later at my mom's house....at which point I was nearly killed by my mother with the Thanksgiving turkey carving knife. Good times.

2. Was honestly feeling chest pains one morning (around 5:30am) that genuinely had me worried after 4 hours of it not going away. Scheduled a DR appointment as soon as I got to work (7am) and was able to see him at lunch. Turns out, it was indigestion, but nothing like I had ever felt. Doctor explains to me how it can affect you in different ways, and I'm like "cool". So now I need to call my wife and tell her there's nothing to worry about....or do I. ;-) I call my wife (while having lunch at Taco Cabana), and inform her that I've had a mild heart attack and EMT has arrived to transport me to Seton Northwest Medical Center. They are going to run some tests and see what's going on. Keep in mind, my wife is at work, at her desk, right near her boss, and I know this. My wife begins crying, and not the small tears either. Not over the top crying, but the "holy shit...my 33-year old husband of one year just had a ****ing heart attack" kind of tears. I quickly realize this prank plane is crashing quickly and tell her the truth. Needless to say, the wifey was none to pleased with me for a day or two.