ESPN's Rob Parker sasy RGIII isn't black enough

Posted 616 day(s) ago by traxx4939 Views 136 Replies
Results 51 to 100 of 137
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
  1. #51
    OUrage's Avatar
    Posts
    8,514
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    FLORIDA

    Originally Posted by azwe View Post
    Black as hell but not a hood rat ****.
    Agree, you are not a hood rat

  2. #52
    StatGeek's Avatar
    Posts
    363
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Broken Arrow

    ESPN's Rob Parker sasy RGIII isn't black enough

    Stay classy Rob Parker

  3. #53
    Derrouse's Avatar
    Posts
    1,493
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    H-Town Texas

    ESPN's Rob Parker sasy RGIII isn't black enough

    Originally Posted by azwe View Post
    Black as hell but not a hood rat ****.
    Good bro

  4. #54
    Derrouse's Avatar
    Posts
    1,493
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    H-Town Texas

    ESPN's Rob Parker sasy RGIII isn't black enough

    Originally Posted by jmizzy4ou View Post
    One ass clown doesn't speak for black people. A small % of black people would agree with this guy. Washington DC is about as "black" as a city can be, and they love the guy there. He can't keep up with the requests for school appearances, and his jerseys are flying off the shelf.

    This guy speaks for me and other black people about as much as the Poverty Pimps Al & Jesse do. No one cares....... Stop letting a clown and a few hip hop artists define who black people are........
    Truth!

  5. #55
    I really hate that Bob Barker.
    The following users like this post: OrlandoSooner


  6. #56
    Nothing good or not-horrible ever comes of anything having to do with race on any message board associated with a football program anywhere in America. Nothing.

    In Oklahoma? Dear God...
    The following users like this post: jmizzy4ou


  7. #57
    I raised two Afro/Anglo children who are now called "mixed" people. This thread shows me a lot of ignorance and is a pathetic bit of crap.
    The following users like this post: jmizzy4ou


  8. #58
    OUrage's Avatar
    Posts
    8,514
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    FLORIDA

    Originally Posted by BraveSooner View Post
    I bet Rob Parker is a huge VY fan
    I would like someone to ask him if VY is Black, and would he rather have his kids look up to RGIII or VY?

  9. #59
    Rob Parker bringing race into an issue? WHAAAA

  10. #60
    Originally Posted by OUrage View Post
    I would like someone to ask him if VY is Black, and would he rather have his kids look up to RGIII or VY?
    What did VY do that was so bad?

  11. #61
    Widescreen's Avatar
    Posts
    1,725
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Allen, TX

    Originally Posted by bruthaman View Post
    What did VY do that was so bad?
    Post-game meltdowns and general immaturity.

  12. #62
    OUrage's Avatar
    Posts
    8,514
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    FLORIDA

    Originally Posted by bruthaman View Post
    What did VY do that was so bad?
    Made 6 million dollars and was 2 million in dept the next year. Rivals the intelligence of a box of rocks. Obviously relied on his athletic ability for everything in life and completely wasted the opportunities to get an education that would serve him for life.

  13. #63
    VY has never been to jail for drugs or violence right? He made bad decision with his money but thats just a hard lesson learned. VY isnt a bad person..........outside of being a ****ing longhorn.

  14. #64
    acheman8's Avatar
    Posts
    1,024
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Klein, USA

    Originally Posted by azwe View Post
    Black people are the worst and I say that as a black man. It's always "what can you do for me" and never "what can I do for myself". As soon as a black man is successful, it's as if he owes something to his "people". Guess what, . I don't owe you a **** thing and neither does RG3.
    Probably the most rational post you have ever made on this site!

  15. #65
    OUrage's Avatar
    Posts
    8,514
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    FLORIDA

    Originally Posted by bruthaman View Post
    VY has never been to jail for drugs or violence right?
    Truthfully, there is much more to life than not doing drugs and committing acts of violence. I tend to put VY in the category, 'Do Not Imitate'.
    The following users like this post: Yatahaze


  16. #66
    If a white person said that... he would have lost his job. This shit is getting old.

  17. #67
    Originally Posted by bruthaman View Post
    VY has never been to jail for drugs or violence right? He made bad decision with his money but thats just a hard lesson learned. VY isnt a bad person..........outside of being a ****ing longhorn.
    OK...substitute Lawrence Phillips for VY.

  18. #68
    Originally Posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
    OK...substitute Lawrence Phillips for VY.
    Now thats a failure of the system and the person. Totaly failure. Sad story.

  19. #69
    Originally Posted by azwe View Post
    Black people are the worst and I say that as a black man. It's always "what can you do for me" and never "what can I do for myself". As soon as a black man is successful, it's as if he owes something to his "people". Guess what, . I don't owe you a **** thing and neither does RG3.
    This thinking is exactly why the black community is still on the bottom of the ladder and you even got people to like it....LOL. What a joke.

  20. #70
    Spade1000's Avatar
    Posts
    2,539
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Heart o' the 'Theives Den'

    Originally Posted by bruthaman View Post
    VY has never been to jail for drugs or violence right? He made bad decision with his money but thats just a hard lesson learned. VY isnt a bad person..........outside of being a ****ing longhorn.
    being a "good person" isn't good enough. I would NOT want my kids looking up to VY. He is merely another type of cautionary tale.


    Also **** ROB BARKER. Ignorant clowns like him.... blah **** him . I would like to see him NOT being on ESPN, or any mass media outlets. No need to say what so many others have already said about the clown not speaking for the rest of us.

    Azwe you still don't get a pass, and though you can eat a giant bag of mack brown's favorite dicks, good comments whorn.

  21. #71
    Yatahaze's Avatar
    Posts
    1,850
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dela-where?

    Originally Posted by bruthaman View Post
    This thinking is exactly why the black community is still on the bottom of the ladder and you even got people to like it....LOL. What a joke.
    What exactly do you disagree with in his post? Black people are "on the bottom of the ladder" because successful black people don't act hood enough? Don't give money to their drugged out relatives?

    Be specific. I'm interested in where your trainwreck statement goes.
    The following users like this post: ThievingMagpie


  22. #72

    ESPN's Rob Parker sasy RGIII isn't black enough

    Originally Posted by Derrouse View Post
    Dude doesn't speak for all black people. How can he judge someone's blackness. That's silly.
    How can anyone judge anyone's blackness? Are there some stereotypical benchmarks that must be met to be black? The very idea that one's blackness could be judged is foolish.

  23. #73
    Yatahaze's Avatar
    Posts
    1,850
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dela-where?

    Originally Posted by bruthaman View Post
    VY has never been to jail for drugs or violence right? He made bad decision with his money but thats just a hard lesson learned. VY isnt a bad person..........outside of being a ****ing longhorn.
    Lots of total ****ing idiots aren't bad people. That doesn't mean they should be anyone's role model.

  24. #74
    Originally Posted by bruthaman View Post
    This thinking is exactly why the black community is still on the bottom of the ladder and you even got people to like it....LOL. What a joke.
    really? You dont feel your mentality of how a black person should be looked at is not a total failure? You say, hell if he doesnt do anything violent or drugs then he is good to go. AND funny how you dont comment on the dumb ass making it about race blows my mind...but this is typical of your thought process. Defend, Defend, point fingers at the white guy on what we do wrong, but dont look at what black people do wrong. Comical really.

  25. #75
    Yatahaze's Avatar
    Posts
    1,850
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dela-where?

    Originally Posted by oucub23 View Post
    How can anyone judge anyone's blackness? Are there some stereotypical benchmarks that must be met to be black? The very idea that one's blackness could be judged is foolish.

    There's a formula:

    A+B+C+D+E=Blackness Factor (BF)

    A=how many fat white chicks you’ve ****ed/2
    B=How many times you’ve been to KFC in the last week
    C=How far you can spit a watermelon seed x2
    D=How many ounces of marijuana smoked in the last 4 weeks x2
    E=Number of teeth covered in or replaced by a rare metal or gem

    0 Wayne Brady
    1-10 Barack Obama
    11-20 Vince Young
    21-30 Samuel L Jackson
    >30 Snoop Dogg
    The following users like this post: OUrage


  26. #76
    I don't care whether RGIII is black or white, he's a great quarterback. My problem is he went to a Baptist school and always crossed himself like a Catholic after scoring. I just can't tolerate Baptist Catholics.






    Just thought I'd interject religion into an already bizarre thread.
    4 users like Lubbock Sooner's post: freedombird, OUrage, ThievingMagpie, Yatahaze


  27. #77
    DIB's Avatar
    Posts
    4,444
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tulsa

    It's always fun to see LT go full racist
    The following users like this post: jmizzy4ou


  28. #78

    ESPN's Rob Parker sasy RGIII isn't black enough

    Originally Posted by Lubbock Sooner View Post
    I don't care whether RGIII is black or white, he's a great quarterback. My problem is he went to a Baptist school and always crossed himself like a Catholic after scoring. I just can't tolerate Baptist Catholics.






    Just thought I'd interject religion into an already bizarre thread.
    Did he genuflect properly though? If not, Bounce may rage out.

  29. #79

    ESPN's Rob Parker sasy RGIII isn't black enough

    Originally Posted by DIB View Post
    It's always fun to see LT go full racist
    Huh?

  30. #80
    OUrage's Avatar
    Posts
    8,514
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    FLORIDA

    Originally Posted by Yatahaze View Post
    There's a formula:

    A+B+C+D+E=Blackness Factor (BF)

    A=how many fat white chicks you’ve ****ed/2
    B=How many times you’ve been to KFC in the last week
    C=How far you can spit a watermelon seed x2
    D=How many ounces of marijuana smoked in the last 4 weeks x2
    E=Number of teeth covered in or replaced by a rare metal or gem

    0 Wayne Brady
    1-10 Barack Obama
    11-20 Vince Young
    21-30 Samuel L Jackson
    >30 Snoop Dogg
    I'm at 26. YOU HEAR ME MUTHAFUKA!!!! 26!!!!

  31. #81
    Yatahaze's Avatar
    Posts
    1,850
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dela-where?

    Originally Posted by OUrage View Post
    I'm at 26. YOU HEAR ME MUTHAFUKA!!!! 26!!!!
    You're the blackest person I know! The second blackest person I know only has a score of 3 (I live in Washington, we don't have real black people here, just a bunch of RGIIIs running around going to college and speaking in complete sentences).
    The following users like this post: chewyhux


  32. #82
    traxx's Avatar
    Posts
    9,217
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a DeLorean in 1985

    Originally Posted by Derrouse View Post
    Noooooooo!!! Azwe is black??? Lol!!
    Hmmm...that's odd. He doesn't type like he's black.

    2 users like traxx's post: freedombird, Yatahaze


  33. #83
    WTH? Parker wants RGIII to make up his mind if he wants to be black or just look black? How does this retard get airtime?

  34. #84
    azwe's Avatar
    Posts
    4,727
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma

    Originally Posted by bruthaman View Post
    This thinking is exactly why the black community is still on the bottom of the ladder and you even got people to like it....LOL. What a joke.
    You wanna know the real reason why the black community is on the bottom of the ladder? It's because you guys don't have a job and are lazy as **** because you want people to feel sorry for you.
    5 users like azwe's post: freedombird, jdmt37, SoonerDan74012, ThievingMagpie, Yatahaze


  35. #85
    Yatahaze's Avatar
    Posts
    1,850
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dela-where?

    Originally Posted by azwe View Post
    You wanna know the real reason why the black community is on the bottom of the ladder? It's because you guys don't have a job and are lazy as **** because you want people to feel sorry for you.

  36. #86
    Originally Posted by azwe View Post
    You wanna know the real reason why the black community is on the bottom of the ladder? It's because you guys don't have a job and are lazy as **** because you want people to feel sorry for you.
    wow, this pains me to type...but nice job and I agree with you

  37. #87
    Comanche's Avatar
    Posts
    460
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Euless, Tx

    I'm married to a black chic but she has straight hair!

  38. #88
    ESPN announced that Rob Parker has be Suspended and is under investigation

  39. #89
    SoonerDan74012's Avatar
    Posts
    8,027
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tulsa, Oklahoma

    Originally Posted by bruthaman View Post
    VY has never been to jail for drugs or violence right? He made bad decision with his money but thats just a hard lesson learned. VY isnt a bad person..........outside of being a ****ing longhorn.
    Wrong, he was arrested a couple years back for assaulting a strip club manager.

  40. #90
    RGII has just released his first rap video in response to Rob Parker:


  41. #91
    Originally Posted by tydude View Post
    ESPN announced that Rob Parker has be Suspended and is under investigation
    What are they investigating...his blackness?
    The following users like this post: Yatahaze


  42. #92
    Yatahaze's Avatar
    Posts
    1,850
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dela-where?

    Originally Posted by Comanche View Post
    I'm married to a black chic but she has straight hair!
    Puerto Ricans aren't black.

  43. #93
    S00nerJay's Avatar
    Posts
    1,895
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown

    Originally Posted by Yatahaze View Post
    There's a formula:

    A+B+C+D+E=Blackness Factor (BF)

    A=how many fat white chicks you’ve ****ed/2
    B=How many times you’ve been to KFC in the last week
    C=How far you can spit a watermelon seed x2
    D=How many ounces of marijuana smoked in the last 4 weeks x2
    E=Number of teeth covered in or replaced by a rare metal or gem

    0 Wayne Brady
    1-10 Barack Obama
    11-20 Vince Young
    21-30 Samuel L Jackson
    >30 Snoop Dogg
    Black people don't eat at KFC. You can easily tell this by the fact that they don't sell jalapenos or hot sauce along with their chicken. KFC is for ****.
    Last edited by OrangeBlossom; December 14th, 2012 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Racial slur

  44. #94
    Originally Posted by tydude View Post
    ESPN announced that Rob Parker has be Suspended and is under investigation
    Here's what the investigation should uncover: that Rob Parker is a dumbass, and as the self-proclaimed "worldwide leader", they can do better.
    The following users like this post: freedombird


  45. #95
    OUEverest's Avatar
    Posts
    3,338
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX

    ESPN's Rob Parker sasy RGIII isn't black enough

    Mods please move this thread to the **** food forum. TIA

  46. #96
    Sooner Bob's Avatar
    Posts
    5,584
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    North of Waterloo Road

    Unbelievable . . .

    Jimmy Snyder wants an apology.

    Oh wait . . .

  47. #97
    Originally Posted by Yatahaze View Post
    What exactly do you disagree with in his post? Black people are "on the bottom of the ladder" because successful black people don't act hood enough? Don't give money to their drugged out relatives?

    Be specific. I'm interested in where your trainwreck statement goes.
    The black community is mainly a community of consumers. We dont produce anything tangible or have any land to build a future on. The way of life is to try and get out of the hood or stay and survive. People like RGIII, Trent Williams, Roy Williams, Vince Young or any other black athlete or entertainer or successful business person that has made a fortune by any number of ways could really put the black community on a new course for the future. They have the means to put a business that employs the people in the community to give us a seat at the table as a race. Right now, for the most part, black people have been a kept race, being satisfied with whats given to us and have been slapped down when we have a tried to come together in order to compete in a capitalist society. We try to imitate and adjust in order to fit somebody elses image of what we should be instead of defining ourselves. Now, do these black people that have made it bear any responsibility to the community? No, not by traditional american values. Its all about the individual here in america. But, if they decided to make a difference, they would set up schools, businesses and give the community an alternative better than anything that is being offered up now. They could unite the people and eventually end all this self hate that goes on now.

    All that said, I dont know RGIII. He can do what he wants to, but the Parker guy isnt speaking about what I said or at least it doesnt sound like it.

    So yatahaze, what is your trainwreck response?

  48. #98
    Originally Posted by H82Lose View Post
    really? You dont feel your mentality of how a black person should be looked at is not a total failure? You say, hell if he doesnt do anything violent or drugs then he is good to go. AND funny how you dont comment on the dumb ass making it about race blows my mind...but this is typical of your thought process. Defend, Defend, point fingers at the white guy on what we do wrong, but dont look at what black people do wrong. Comical really.
    VY isnt a bad person. Perhaps irresponsible but that doesnt make him a bad person. He has gone though some things that make his testimony to future kids a very good sell. So **** you, he isnt bad. He has made some mistakes and hopefully he will learn from them. You obviously dont have a clue how I think a black person should be looked at.

  49. #99
    Originally Posted by azwe View Post
    You wanna know the real reason why the black community is on the bottom of the ladder? It's because you guys don't have a job and are lazy as **** because you want people to feel sorry for you.
    You guys? I thought you were black? Anyway, its an attitude that has been learned that we must unlearn. You dont have to agree, but thats the truth.

  50. #100
    Originally Posted by bruthaman View Post
    You guys? I thought you were black? Anyway, its an attitude that has been learned that we must unlearn. You dont have to agree, but thats the truth.
    Ya...I know a shit load of white people that don't have jobs and are lazy as **** because they want people to feel sorry for them too.

Similar Threads

  1. RGIII
    By Stinger_1066 in forum Owen Field
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: September 11th, 2012, 05:05 PM
  2. RGIII Extortion
    By Sooner_117 in forum Owen Field
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: June 25th, 2012, 06:16 PM

Tags for this Thread