ESPN's Rob Parker sasy RGIII isn't black enough

Stay classy Rob Parker

Originally Posted by azwe View Post
    Black as hell but not a hood rat ****.
    Good bro

Originally Posted by jmizzy4ou View Post
    One ass clown doesn't speak for black people. A small % of black people would agree with this guy. Washington DC is about as "black" as a city can be, and they love the guy there. He can't keep up with the requests for school appearances, and his jerseys are flying off the shelf.

This guy speaks for me and other black people about as much as the Poverty Pimps Al & Jesse do. No one cares....... Stop letting a clown and a few hip hop artists define who black people are........
    Truth!

I really hate that Bob Barker.
    The following users like this post: OrlandoSooner

Nothing good or not-horrible ever comes of anything having to do with race on any message board associated with a football program anywhere in America. Nothing.

In Oklahoma? Dear God...
    The following users like this post: jmizzy4ou

I raised two Afro/Anglo children who are now called "mixed" people. This thread shows me a lot of ignorance and is a pathetic bit of crap.

Originally Posted by BraveSooner View Post
    I bet Rob Parker is a huge VY fan
    I would like someone to ask him if VY is Black, and would he rather have his kids look up to RGIII or VY?

Rob Parker bringing race into an issue? WHAAAA

Originally Posted by OUrage View Post
    I would like someone to ask him if VY is Black, and would he rather have his kids look up to RGIII or VY?
    What did VY do that was so bad?

Originally Posted by bruthaman View Post
    Post-game meltdowns and general immaturity.

Made 6 million dollars and was 2 million in dept the next year. Rivals the intelligence of a box of rocks. Obviously relied on his athletic ability for everything in life and completely wasted the opportunities to get an education that would serve him for life.

VY has never been to jail for drugs or violence right? He made bad decision with his money but thats just a hard lesson learned. VY isnt a bad person..........outside of being a ****ing longhorn.

Black people are the worst and I say that as a black man. It's always "what can you do for me" and never "what can I do for myself". As soon as a black man is successful, it's as if he owes something to his "people". Guess what, . I don't owe you a **** thing and neither does RG3.
    Probably the most rational post you have ever made on this site!

VY has never been to jail for drugs or violence right?
    Truthfully, there is much more to life than not doing drugs and committing acts of violence. I tend to put VY in the category, 'Do Not Imitate'.
    The following users like this post: Yatahaze

If a white person said that... he would have lost his job. This shit is getting old.

VY has never been to jail for drugs or violence right? He made bad decision with his money but thats just a hard lesson learned. VY isnt a bad person..........outside of being a ****ing longhorn.
    OK...substitute Lawrence Phillips for VY.

Originally Posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
    OK...substitute Lawrence Phillips for VY.
    Now thats a failure of the system and the person. Totaly failure. Sad story.

Black people are the worst and I say that as a black man. It's always "what can you do for me" and never "what can I do for myself". As soon as a black man is successful, it's as if he owes something to his "people". Guess what, . I don't owe you a **** thing and neither does RG3.
    This thinking is exactly why the black community is still on the bottom of the ladder and you even got people to like it....LOL. What a joke.

being a "good person" isn't good enough. I would NOT want my kids looking up to VY. He is merely another type of cautionary tale.

Also **** ROB BARKER. Ignorant clowns like him.... blah **** him . I would like to see him NOT being on ESPN, or any mass media outlets. No need to say what so many others have already said about the clown not speaking for the rest of us.

Azwe you still don't get a pass, and though you can eat a giant bag of mack brown's favorite dicks, good comments whorn.

This thinking is exactly why the black community is still on the bottom of the ladder and you even got people to like it....LOL. What a joke.
    What exactly do you disagree with in his post? Black people are "on the bottom of the ladder" because successful black people don't act hood enough? Don't give money to their drugged out relatives?

Be specific. I'm interested in where your trainwreck statement goes.
    The following users like this post: ThievingMagpie

Originally Posted by Derrouse View Post
    Dude doesn't speak for all black people. How can he judge someone's blackness. That's silly.
    How can anyone judge anyone's blackness? Are there some stereotypical benchmarks that must be met to be black? The very idea that one's blackness could be judged is foolish.

Lots of total ****ing idiots aren't bad people. That doesn't mean they should be anyone's role model.

really? You dont feel your mentality of how a black person should be looked at is not a total failure? You say, hell if he doesnt do anything violent or drugs then he is good to go. AND funny how you dont comment on the dumb ass making it about race blows my mind...but this is typical of your thought process. Defend, Defend, point fingers at the white guy on what we do wrong, but dont look at what black people do wrong. Comical really.

Originally Posted by oucub23 View Post
    How can anyone judge anyone's blackness? Are there some stereotypical benchmarks that must be met to be black? The very idea that one's blackness could be judged is foolish.

There's a formula:

A+B+C+D+E=Blackness Factor (BF)

A=how many fat white chicks you’ve ****ed/2
    B=How many times you’ve been to KFC in the last week
    C=How far you can spit a watermelon seed x2
    D=How many ounces of marijuana smoked in the last 4 weeks x2
    E=Number of teeth covered in or replaced by a rare metal or gem

0 Wayne Brady
    1-10 Barack Obama
    11-20 Vince Young
    21-30 Samuel L Jackson
    >30 Snoop Dogg
    The following users like this post: OUrage

I don't care whether RGIII is black or white, he's a great quarterback. My problem is he went to a Baptist school and always crossed himself like a Catholic after scoring. I just can't tolerate Baptist Catholics.

Just thought I'd interject religion into an already bizarre thread.
    4 users like Lubbock Sooner's post: freedombird, OUrage, ThievingMagpie, Yatahaze

It's always fun to see LT go full racist

Originally Posted by Lubbock Sooner View Post
    I don't care whether RGIII is black or white, he's a great quarterback. My problem is he went to a Baptist school and always crossed himself like a Catholic after scoring. I just can't tolerate Baptist Catholics.

Just thought I'd interject religion into an already bizarre thread.
    Did he genuflect properly though? If not, Bounce may rage out.

Originally Posted by DIB View Post
    It's always fun to see LT go full racist
    Huh?

Originally Posted by Yatahaze View Post
    There's a formula:

0 Wayne Brady
    1-10 Barack Obama
    11-20 Vince Young
    21-30 Samuel L Jackson
    >30 Snoop Dogg
    I'm at 26. YOU HEAR ME MUTHAFUKA!!!! 26!!!!

Originally Posted by OUrage View Post
    I'm at 26. YOU HEAR ME MUTHAFUKA!!!! 26!!!!
    You're the blackest person I know! The second blackest person I know only has a score of 3 (I live in Washington, we don't have real black people here, just a bunch of RGIIIs running around going to college and speaking in complete sentences).
    The following users like this post: chewyhux

Originally Posted by Derrouse View Post
    Noooooooo!!! Azwe is black??? Lol!!
    Hmmm...that's odd. He doesn't type like he's black.

2 users like traxx's post: freedombird, Yatahaze

WTH? Parker wants RGIII to make up his mind if he wants to be black or just look black? How does this retard get airtime?

You wanna know the real reason why the black community is on the bottom of the ladder? It's because you guys don't have a job and are lazy as **** because you want people to feel sorry for you.
    5 users like azwe's post: freedombird, jdmt37, SoonerDan74012, ThievingMagpie, Yatahaze

You wanna know the real reason why the black community is on the bottom of the ladder? It's because you guys don't have a job and are lazy as **** because you want people to feel sorry for you.

wow, this pains me to type...but nice job and I agree with you

I'm married to a black chic but she has straight hair!

ESPN announced that Rob Parker has be Suspended and is under investigation

Wrong, he was arrested a couple years back for assaulting a strip club manager.

RGII has just released his first rap video in response to Rob Parker:

Originally Posted by tydude View Post
    What are they investigating...his blackness?
    The following users like this post: Yatahaze

Originally Posted by Comanche View Post
    I'm married to a black chic but she has straight hair!
    Puerto Ricans aren't black.

There's a formula:

0 Wayne Brady
    1-10 Barack Obama
    11-20 Vince Young
    21-30 Samuel L Jackson
    >30 Snoop Dogg
    Black people don't eat at KFC. You can easily tell this by the fact that they don't sell jalapenos or hot sauce along with their chicken. KFC is for ****.
    Last edited by OrangeBlossom; December 14th, 2012 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Racial slur

Originally Posted by tydude View Post
    Here's what the investigation should uncover: that Rob Parker is a dumbass, and as the self-proclaimed "worldwide leader", they can do better.
    The following users like this post: freedombird

Mods please move this thread to the **** food forum. TIA

Unbelievable . . .

Jimmy Snyder wants an apology.

Oh wait . . .

What exactly do you disagree with in his post? Black people are "on the bottom of the ladder" because successful black people don't act hood enough? Don't give money to their drugged out relatives?

Be specific. I'm interested in where your trainwreck statement goes.
    The black community is mainly a community of consumers. We dont produce anything tangible or have any land to build a future on. The way of life is to try and get out of the hood or stay and survive. People like RGIII, Trent Williams, Roy Williams, Vince Young or any other black athlete or entertainer or successful business person that has made a fortune by any number of ways could really put the black community on a new course for the future. They have the means to put a business that employs the people in the community to give us a seat at the table as a race. Right now, for the most part, black people have been a kept race, being satisfied with whats given to us and have been slapped down when we have a tried to come together in order to compete in a capitalist society. We try to imitate and adjust in order to fit somebody elses image of what we should be instead of defining ourselves. Now, do these black people that have made it bear any responsibility to the community? No, not by traditional american values. Its all about the individual here in america. But, if they decided to make a difference, they would set up schools, businesses and give the community an alternative better than anything that is being offered up now. They could unite the people and eventually end all this self hate that goes on now.

All that said, I dont know RGIII. He can do what he wants to, but the Parker guy isnt speaking about what I said or at least it doesnt sound like it.

So yatahaze, what is your trainwreck response?

Originally Posted by H82Lose View Post
    really? You dont feel your mentality of how a black person should be looked at is not a total failure? You say, hell if he doesnt do anything violent or drugs then he is good to go. AND funny how you dont comment on the dumb ass making it about race blows my mind...but this is typical of your thought process. Defend, Defend, point fingers at the white guy on what we do wrong, but dont look at what black people do wrong. Comical really.
    VY isnt a bad person. Perhaps irresponsible but that doesnt make him a bad person. He has gone though some things that make his testimony to future kids a very good sell. So **** you, he isnt bad. He has made some mistakes and hopefully he will learn from them. You obviously dont have a clue how I think a black person should be looked at.

You guys? I thought you were black? Anyway, its an attitude that has been learned that we must unlearn. You dont have to agree, but thats the truth.

You guys? I thought you were black? Anyway, its an attitude that has been learned that we must unlearn. You dont have to agree, but thats the truth.
    Ya...I know a shit load of white people that don't have jobs and are lazy as **** because they want people to feel sorry for them too.