Kansas City Chiefs Cheerleader Turned MMA Fighter

Posted 593 day(s) ago 1008 Views 18 Replies
    vCash

Kansas City Chiefs Cheerleader Turned MMA Fighter

The video is pretty good. (The fighting is sloppy as hell, but who doesnt like a good chick fight?) She gets rocked a few times in the first, but beats that ass in the second.

http://nesn.com/2012/12/cheerleader-...ctagon-videos/

Here's a pic

I'd hit it...!!!

Originally Posted by The Baconator® View Post
    I'd hit it...!!!
    and it would hit back - LOL
    3 users like NationalChampsAgain's post: ewtsooner, KABOOKIE, The Baconator®

vCash

Originally Posted by The Baconator® View Post
    I'd hit it...!!!

Pig Soooeeeyyy!

Is that how you spell it?

vCash

mmmm

vCash

Sometimes sloppy is a good thing.

vCash

I do not get the enjoyment out of seeing women fight each other like that. I think the girl who got beat was crying at the end, just stood there holding onto the ref. It's sad that it has got to this point.

vCash

Originally Posted by Dagnorbert View Post
    I do not get the enjoyment out of seeing women fight each other like that. I think the girl who got beat was crying at the end, just stood there holding onto the ref. Its sad that is has got to this point.
    I feel the same way about watching anyone fight.

vCash

I do not get the enjoyment out of seeing women fight each other like that. I think the girl who got beat was crying at the end, just stood there holding onto the ref. Its sad that is has got to this point.
    It's sad that what has gotten to this point?

vCash

Originally Posted by drumhead23us View Post
    It's sad that what has gotten to this point?
    The whole fighting as entertainment thing. Boxing was one thing, people used to beat the shit out of each other barenuckle fighting. Then someone somewhere realized that was some brutal shit and put some big ass gloves on them, shortened the rounds, and then put a limit on the number of rounds. Then MMA came along and pretty much returned to bloody ass kicking matches. Which I will admit that I watched hoping for a knockout as boxing had become pretty boring. But now we have girls getting in on the action as some more entertainment. I wonder where it goes next. Just sad that it got to the point of needing to have women fight each other. Just not something I find entertaining.

vCash

I think the girl who got beat was crying at the end, just stood there holding onto the ref.
    That was the hottest part.

vCash

The whole fighting as entertainment thing. Boxing was one thing, people used to beat the shit out of each other barenuckle fighting. Then someone somewhere realized that was some brutal shit and put some big ass gloves on them, shortened the rounds, and then put a limit on the number of rounds. Then MMA came along and pretty much returned to bloody ass kicking matches. Which I will admit that I watched hoping for a knockout as boxing had become pretty boring. But now we have girls getting in on the action as some more entertainment. I wonder where it goes next. Just sad that it got to the point of needing to have women fight each other. Just not something I find entertaining.
    So you're against equality? Got it.

vCash

Boxing is WAY more brutal then MMA

vCash

Humans in the Lions Den. But we would say it's "inhumane"...not for the humans, but for the lions.

Distracting the populace with blood sport entertainment is a sign of a decaying/dying society.
    The following users like this post: boomersooner53

vCash

Definitely would!

vCash
    Don't live in Wichita, but I am a Sooner.

Originally Posted by Lake_Bum View Post
    Boxing is WAY more brutal then MMA
    Without a doubt... Boxing gloves were brought into boxing to protect the fighters HANDS so they could punch more and for longer periods. It's why all the boxing greats end up wearing diapers way before their time... too much prolonged trauma to the head.
    The following users like this post: Lake_Bum

vCash

Damn she destroyed her in that second round. The girl in the red basically turned into a punching bag. Both of those girls better start learning how to grapple or they aren't going to last very long in MMA.

vCash

Originally Posted by MikeLucky View Post
    Without a doubt... Boxing gloves were brought into boxing to protect the fighters HANDS so they could punch more and for longer periods. It's why all the boxing greats end up wearing diapers way before their time... too much prolonged trauma to the head.
    We'll see who's cutting up these MMA guy's meat in 20 years. When a boxer gets punched his head gives. In MMA, a good part of the time, his head is up against the mat.