School shooting in Connecticut!!!!!!!

Posted 586 day(s) ago by bruthaman13325 Views 454 Replies
Results 401 to 450 of 455
Page 9 of 10 7 8 9 10
  1. #401
    KCRuf/Nek's Avatar
    Posts
    39,109
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    vCash
    0
    Location
    Prairie Village, Ks.

    Originally Posted by 87sooner View Post
    are you saying you believe it never happened?
    No. What I mean is that I usually pay the freaks no mind either way. This shit is a little upsetting.

  2. #402
    mgsooner's Avatar
    Posts
    7,018
    Join Date
    May 2011
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Tallsa

    The girl with Obama is the little sister of the girl who was killed in the shootings. Same dress, different girl.
    The following users like this post: SiggyPoke


  3. #403

  4. #404
    nolesooner's Avatar
    Posts
    6,646
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Panama City, Fl

    have you all seen the video on youtube of this whole thing being a conspiracy of some sorts? I watched about 2 minutes of it and turned it off....some people just have too much time on their hands.

    And, if this has been covered already, sorry for repeating the topic.

  5. #405
    Troker's Avatar
    Posts
    2,594
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    vCash
    3357
    Location
    Not far enough away from Stillwater.

    Originally Posted by nolesooner View Post
    have you all seen the video on youtube of this whole thing being a conspiracy of some sorts? I watched about 2 minutes of it and turned it off....some people just have too much time on their hands.

    And, if this has been covered already, sorry for repeating the topic.
    It's going viral among some of my tertiary FB friends right now. Seems like tonight might be a good night to cull the herd a bit. People are retarded.
    The following users like this post: brokebacksooner


  6. #406
    nolesooner's Avatar
    Posts
    6,646
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Panama City, Fl

    School shooting in Connecticut!!!!!!!

    Originally Posted by Troker View Post
    It's going viral among some of my tertiary FB friends right now. Seems like tonight might be a good night to cull the herd a bit. People are retarded.
    I agree. I mean they take a few topics. Someone being arrested from the woods in camo gear. Big flippin deal ya know. There is no reason to think they were connected in the slightest.

  7. #407
    Sooner Bob's Avatar
    Posts
    5,435
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    North of Waterloo Road

    Originally Posted by nolesooner View Post
    I agree. I mean they take a few topics. Someone being arrested from the woods in camo gear. Big flippin deal ya know. There is no reason to think they were connected in the slightest.
    If that's what you took from that video then you might need to watch the rest of it . . . I'm not saying any of it is true by any means, but there was much more to it than that one guy getting arrested.
    2 users like Sooner Bob's post: Bk2X, Cabbage_town_kid


  8. #408
    Bk2X's Avatar
    Posts
    2,410
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    vCash
    4772
    Location
    Goldsby

    How do you explain the FEMA training classes for the specific tragedy being scheduled prior to the event? Facebook pages being created before the event occured? Not a single tear shed during live footage? Medical examiner acting like its a ****ing joke? Family members of murdered children laughing away only hours after the event? Kids being dropped off the bus at some pederass' house?

  9. #409
    SiggyPoke's Avatar
    Posts
    3,735
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Tulsa

    Your head must be hurting because you're thinking too much.

    Originally Posted by Bk2X View Post
    How do you explain the FEMA training classes for the specific tragedy being scheduled prior to the event? Facebook pages being created before the event occured? Not a single tear shed during live footage? Medical examiner acting like its a ****ing joke? Family members of murdered children laughing away only hours after the event? Kids being dropped off the bus at some pederass' house?

  10. #410
    Bk2X's Avatar
    Posts
    2,410
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    vCash
    4772
    Location
    Goldsby

    Originally Posted by SiggyPoke View Post
    Your head must be hurting because you're thinking too much.
    Probably so, just bored at work haha.

    Conspiracy theories excite me cause there was a conspiracy theory here in Norman that was covered up during the Clinton era where Ron Miller was going to testify against the Clintons for some illegal oil and gas activities. He mysteriously died of Anthrax.

    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/569975/posts

  11. #411
    Originally Posted by Bk2X View Post
    How do you explain the FEMA training classes for the specific tragedy being scheduled prior to the event? Facebook pages being created before the event occured? Not a single tear shed during live footage? Medical examiner acting like its a ****ing joke? Family members of murdered children laughing away only hours after the event? Kids being dropped off the bus at some pederass' house?
    We're constantly war gaming scenarios, many that never happen.

    I don't know about the FB pages--the stuff in the video didn't clearly show they were created prior to the event.

    Shock.

    A lot of MEs are weird people. Try hanging out w/dead folks all day and taking them apart and you'll probably be a bit odd yourself. Hell, wanting that job makes you a bit odd imo.

    What were they laughing about? I've seen people have laughing fits after they're told someone is dead. I've seen people that have lost people laugh the next day--especially when talking about the good memories they have. Gallows humor is a tool a lot of people use to cope.

    A guy is shooting up a school and we're surprised the bus driver did something stupid? Panic and shock.
    4 users like oucub23's post: brokebacksooner, nolesooner, OUMallen, SiggyPoke


  12. #412
    Sooner Bob's Avatar
    Posts
    5,435
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    North of Waterloo Road

    If the responders really did block the entrances of the school so badly that ambulances couldn't get in or out (as was shown in the video) they need to go take that course again IMO.

  13. #413
    nolesooner's Avatar
    Posts
    6,646
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Panama City, Fl

    School shooting in Connecticut!!!!!!!

    Originally Posted by oucub23 View Post
    We're constantly war gaming scenarios, many that never happen.

    I don't know about the FB pages--the stuff in the video didn't clearly show they were created prior to the event.

    Shock.

    A lot of MEs are weird people. Try hanging out w/dead folks all day and taking them apart and you'll probably be a bit odd yourself. Hell, wanting that job makes you a bit odd imo.

    What were they laughing about? I've seen people have laughing fits after they're told someone is dead. I've seen people that have lost people laugh the next day--especially when talking about the good memories they have. Gallows humor is a tool a lot of people use to cope.

    A guy is shooting up a school and we're surprised the bus driver did something stupid? Panic and shock.
    Oh the voice of reason.
    The following users like this post: SiggyPoke


  14. #414
    Cabbage_town_kid's Avatar
    Posts
    763
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Oklahoma

    Originally Posted by nolesooner View Post
    I agree. I mean they take a few topics. Someone being arrested from the woods in camo gear. Big flippin deal ya know. There is no reason to think they were connected in the slightest.
    Other than the fact the media says so right? Really there is no reason in the slightest to think he wasn't involved.

    I'm not saying Sandy Hook was a fake but if anyone thinks the powers that be wouldn't sacrifice a few to tighten their grip over tens of millions you're sadly mistaken.

    I personally know people who were on scene at the pentagon during 9/11 and they each have their own accounts of what actually happened and NONE of it is what the media wants you to believe.

  15. #415

    School shooting in Connecticut!!!!!!!

    Originally Posted by Cabbage_town_kid View Post
    Other than the fact the media says so right? Really there is no reason in the slightest to think he wasn't involved.

    I'm not saying Sandy Hook was a fake but if anyone thinks the powers that be wouldn't sacrifice a few to tighten their grip over tens of millions you're sadly mistaken.

    I personally know people who were on scene at the pentagon during 9/11 and they each have their own accounts of what actually happened and NONE of it is what the media wants you to believe.
    I'm not speaking to your friends or to what they saw at the Pentagon, but I will say eye-witness accounts are notoriously unreliable.

  16. #416
    Cabbage_town_kid's Avatar
    Posts
    763
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Oklahoma

    Originally Posted by oucub23 View Post
    I'm not speaking to your friends or to what they saw at the Pentagon, but I will say eye-witness accounts are notoriously unreliable.
    Understand your stance but it wasn't a "drive by" type of thing. Guy was on scene for a while.
    The following users like this post: oucub23


  17. #417

    Re: School shooting in Connecticut!!!!!!!

    Originally Posted by Cabbage_town_kid View Post
    Other than the fact the media says so right? Really there is no reason in the slightest to think he wasn't involved.

    I'm not saying Sandy Hook was a fake but if anyone thinks the powers that be wouldn't sacrifice a few to tighten their grip over tens of millions you're sadly mistaken.

    I personally know people who were on scene at the pentagon during 9/11 and they each have their own accounts of what actually happened and NONE of it is what the media wants you to believe.
    The government wouldn't slaughter random kindergarteners to decrease the clip size on an assault rifle. The government wouldn't orchestrate 9/11 in order to do whatever it is you think they did either. You must be joking.

    Texas A&M - 1997, 1998, 2010, 2012 Big 12 Champs*

  18. #418
    Cabbage_town_kid's Avatar
    Posts
    763
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Oklahoma

    Originally Posted by TeLeFaWx View Post
    The government wouldn't slaughter random kindergarteners to decrease the clip size on an assault rifle. The government wouldn't orchestrate 9/11 in order to do whatever it is you think they did either. You must be joking.

    Texas A&M - 1997, 1998, 2010, 2012 Big 12 Champs*
    No where in my post did I say sandy hook was a fake. All I said was if you think a few matter to them, you're mistaken. Sandy Hook is leading to more and tighter gun control measures- that's a powerful tool for a govt. trying to strengthen its control on the people. it doesn't happen all at once but this is how tyranny starts. Little by little. It rides the waves of a few convenient crisis' here and there blindfolding people into thinking its the right thing to do and it's best for humanity. The corrupt are an optimistic group.

    9-11 gave us the "war on terror" not war on Iraq, or al queida (spelling) but terror. Which led to a host of other new laws and civil liberties being taken from you. But fear not it's all for your safety.
    The following users like this post: zevogolf


  19. #419
    SarasotaSooner's Avatar
    Posts
    5,946
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Sarasota, FL

    Re: School shooting in Connecticut!!!!!!!

    I'm so sick of hearing about this shooting. Let it go already.

  20. #420
    Dexa's Avatar
    Posts
    3,072
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    vCash
    1476
    Location
    Moore

    Originally Posted by Palmbeachsooner View Post
    I'm so sick of hearing about this shooting. Let it go already.
    So then dont ****ing reply to the thread and bump it to the top.
    The following users like this post: OUMallen


  21. #421
    SarasotaSooner's Avatar
    Posts
    5,946
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Sarasota, FL

    Re: School shooting in Connecticut!!!!!!!

    Originally Posted by Dexa View Post
    So then dont ****ing reply to the thread and bump it to the top.
    Kindly shut up

  22. #422

    Re: School shooting in Connecticut!!!!!!!

    Originally Posted by Cabbage_town_kid View Post
    No where in my post did I say sandy hook was a fake. All I said was if you think a few matter to them, you're mistaken. Sandy Hook is leading to more and tighter gun control measures- that's a powerful tool for a govt. trying to strengthen its control on the people. it doesn't happen all at once but this is how tyranny starts. Little by little. It rides the waves of a few convenient crisis' here and there blindfolding people into thinking its the right thing to do and it's best for humanity. The corrupt are an optimistic group.

    9-11 gave us the "war on terror" not war on Iraq, or al queida (spelling) but terror. Which led to a host of other new laws and civil liberties being taken from you. But fear not it's all for your safety.
    So I see you aren't joking. Wow.

    Texas A&M - 1997, 1998, 2010, 2012 Big 12 Champs*

  23. #423
    Rowdyroady's Avatar
    Posts
    1,810
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Austin, TX

    The gov't that brought us "Fast and Furious" is to be totally trusted now?
    The following users like this post: jdmt37


  24. #424
    Originally Posted by Rowdyroady View Post
    The gov't that brought us "Fast and Furious" is to be totally trusted now?
    They did universal background checks on all the guns sold to the cartels and in Libya.
    The following users like this post: jdmt37


  25. #425
    OUMallen's Avatar
    Posts
    7,287
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    vCash
    1500
    Location
    City of Nompton

    Originally Posted by Palmbeachsooner View Post
    Kindly shut up
    Gawd, you're back? #lame

  26. #426
    SarasotaSooner's Avatar
    Posts
    5,946
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Sarasota, FL

    Re: School shooting in Connecticut!!!!!!!

    Originally Posted by OUMallen View Post
    Gawd, you're back? #lame
    **** you

  27. #427
    pphilfran's Avatar
    Posts
    11,136
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    vCash
    1000

    Originally Posted by Palmbeachsooner View Post
    **** you
    No, **** you...

  28. #428
    SarasotaSooner's Avatar
    Posts
    5,946
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Sarasota, FL

    Re: School shooting in Connecticut!!!!!!!

    Originally Posted by pphilfran View Post
    No, **** you...
    You people are so hostile Jesus

  29. #429
    SarasotaSooner's Avatar
    Posts
    5,946
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Sarasota, FL

    Re: School shooting in Connecticut!!!!!!!

    You know **** this I'm going to create a new account

  30. #430
    Sooner Bob's Avatar
    Posts
    5,435
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    North of Waterloo Road

    Originally Posted by oucub23 View Post
    They did universal background checks on all the guns sold to the cartels and in Libya.
    Wait . . . what?

  31. #431
    nolesooner's Avatar
    Posts
    6,646
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Panama City, Fl

    Originally Posted by Cabbage_town_kid View Post
    Other than the fact the media says so right? Really there is no reason in the slightest to think he wasn't involved.

    I'm not saying Sandy Hook was a fake but if anyone thinks the powers that be wouldn't sacrifice a few to tighten their grip over tens of millions you're sadly mistaken.

    I personally know people who were on scene at the pentagon during 9/11 and they each have their own accounts of what actually happened and NONE of it is what the media wants you to believe.
    Well my dad worked as the Commander of the Air and Space Opps Center.....and it happened the way it was reported to have happend.

  32. #432
    nolesooner's Avatar
    Posts
    6,646
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Panama City, Fl

    Originally Posted by Cabbage_town_kid View Post
    No where in my post did I say sandy hook was a fake. All I said was if you think a few matter to them, you're mistaken. Sandy Hook is leading to more and tighter gun control measures- that's a powerful tool for a govt. trying to strengthen its control on the people. it doesn't happen all at once but this is how tyranny starts. Little by little. It rides the waves of a few convenient crisis' here and there blindfolding people into thinking its the right thing to do and it's best for humanity. The corrupt are an optimistic group.

    9-11 gave us the "war on terror" not war on Iraq, or al queida (spelling) but terror. Which led to a host of other new laws and civil liberties being taken from you. But fear not it's all for your safety.
    I don't disagree with all that you are saying. I think your stance on 9/11 and the war on terror are a little off. What liberties were taken from us because of the "war on terror"?

  33. #433

    School shooting in Connecticut!!!!!!!

    Originally Posted by nolesooner View Post
    I don't disagree with all that you are saying. I think your stance on 9/11 and the war on terror are a little off. What liberties were taken from us because of the "war on terror"?
    The Patriot Act was part of GWoT.
    The following users like this post: Cabbage_town_kid


  34. #434
    OUMallen's Avatar
    Posts
    7,287
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    vCash
    1500
    Location
    City of Nompton

    Originally Posted by Palmbeachsooner View Post
    You know **** this I'm going to create a new account
    You better create a new attitude and posting style to go with it.
    The following users like this post: Aurora


  35. #435
    kssooner's Avatar
    Posts
    3,776
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Kansas

    Originally Posted by nolesooner View Post
    I don't disagree with all that you are saying. I think your stance on 9/11 and the war on terror are a little off. What liberties were taken from us because of the "war on terror"?
    See the Patriot Act, NDAA, and the mutlibillion dollar server farm in Utah, that is larger than the Capitol complex, the NSA needs to track and store everything about us. Also look up FISA.
    The following users like this post: Cabbage_town_kid


  36. #436
    nolesooner's Avatar
    Posts
    6,646
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Panama City, Fl

    School shooting in Connecticut!!!!!!!

    Originally Posted by oucub23 View Post
    The Patriot Act was part of GWoT.
    I think the biggest and best part of the patriot act was breaking "the wall" between the CIA and FBI. A very good thing if you ask me.

  37. #437

    School shooting in Connecticut!!!!!!!

    Originally Posted by nolesooner View Post
    I think the biggest and best part of the patriot act was breaking "the wall" between the CIA and FBI. A very good thing if you ask me.
    Sure. We didn't need a lot of everything else that was in it though.
    The following users like this post: brokebacksooner


  38. #438
    nolesooner's Avatar
    Posts
    6,646
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Panama City, Fl

    School shooting in Connecticut!!!!!!!

    Originally Posted by oucub23 View Post
    Sure. We didn't need a lot of everything else that was in it though.
    I don't know everything that was in it...I don't have a problem with them tapping phones if there is probable cause for terrorist activity. Stuff like that is ok. It's when they start spying on anyone and everyone just because they can that I have a problem with.

  39. #439
    Shooter's Avatar
    Posts
    7,393
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    vCash
    1100
    Location
    Closer to the action than you are.

    SIAP
    So, no "assault rifle" was even in the school. 4 handguns. All of this hand-wringing and the AR-15 was in the car.

    http://www.ijreview.com/2013/01/3020...town-shooting/
    2 users like Shooter's post: kssooner, nolesooner


  40. #440
    nolesooner's Avatar
    Posts
    6,646
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Panama City, Fl

    School shooting in Connecticut!!!!!!!

    Originally Posted by Shooterms View Post
    SIAP
    So, no "assault rifle" was even in the school. 4 handguns. All of this hand-wringing and the AR-15 was in the car.

    http://www.ijreview.com/2013/01/3020...town-shooting/
    Are you ****ing serious, Clark? So all this shit about "assault weapons" and the "AR" which isn't an assault rifle was in the damn car the whole time?

  41. #441
    Dexa's Avatar
    Posts
    3,072
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    vCash
    1476
    Location
    Moore

    School shooting in Connecticut!!!!!!!

    Eh I think that's a pretty misleading article.

  42. #442
    Shooter's Avatar
    Posts
    7,393
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    vCash
    1100
    Location
    Closer to the action than you are.

    Originally Posted by Dexa View Post
    Eh I think that's a pretty misleading article.
    Eh, did you watch the video?

  43. #443
    nolesooner's Avatar
    Posts
    6,646
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Panama City, Fl

    School shooting in Connecticut!!!!!!!

    Originally Posted by Dexa View Post
    Eh I think that's a pretty misleading article.
    Eh cause the video was really a reliable source huh?

  44. #444
    Dexa's Avatar
    Posts
    3,072
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    vCash
    1476
    Location
    Moore

    School shooting in Connecticut!!!!!!!

    Um because the video was originally aired the day after the shooting..

  45. #445
    Sooner Bob's Avatar
    Posts
    5,435
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    North of Waterloo Road

    SIAP . . .

    another link


  46. #446
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    vCash
    Originally Posted by Sooner Bob View Post
    SIAP . . .

    another link

    man, I sure wish we had a ban on ARs and high capacity mags.
    The following users like this post: nolesooner


  47. #447
    Sooner Bob's Avatar
    Posts
    5,435
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    North of Waterloo Road

    Then there's this . . . contradicts things yet again . .

    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    January 18, 2013



    ** UPDATE **

    STATE POLICE IDENTIFY WEAPONS USED IN SANDY HOOK INVESTIGATION;
    INVESTIGATION CONTINUES


    In previous press conferences, the Connecticut State Police clearly identified all of the weapons seized from the crime scene at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

    To eliminate any confusion or misinformation, we will again describe and identify the weapons seized at the school crime scene.



    Seized inside the school:

    #1. Bushmaster .223 caliber-- model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round magazine



    #2. Glock 10 mm handgun



    #3. Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun



    Seized from suspect’s car in parking lot:

    #4. Izhmash Canta-12 12 gauge Shotgun (seized from car in parking lot)



    This case remains under investigation.

    Lt. J. Paul Vance

  48. #448
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    vCash
    Originally Posted by Sooner Bob View Post
    Then there's this . . . contradicts things yet again . .
    how convenient
    The following users like this post: nolesooner


  49. #449
    Dexa's Avatar
    Posts
    3,072
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    vCash
    1476
    Location
    Moore

    Unfortunately all of these random articles coming out now ALL link back to that same video.. posted the day after the shooting. There nas been no "new" information regarding what was actually fired. The medical examiner came out and said .223 rounds were used, and has said nothing else since.

    I would LOVE for this to be true.. but until there's a credible source of information, I'm not going to pass it along.

  50. #450
    Sooner Bob's Avatar
    Posts
    5,435
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    North of Waterloo Road

    I'm finding that out now Dexa . . . I guess I should've checked it more.

Similar Threads

  1. Colorado School Shooting
    By usaosooner in forum O'Connell's
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: December 18th, 2013, 06:12 AM
  2. Connecticut School Shooting
    By willie in forum O'Connell's
    Replies: 560
    Last Post: January 7th, 2013, 10:15 AM
  3. Replies: 124
    Last Post: December 18th, 2012, 06:53 PM