School shooting in Connecticut!!!!!!!

Posted 586 day(s) ago by bruthaman13325 Views 454 Replies
Page 9 of 10 7 8 9 10
    vCash

Originally Posted by 87sooner View Post
    are you saying you believe it never happened?
    No. What I mean is that I usually pay the freaks no mind either way. This shit is a little upsetting.

vCash

The girl with Obama is the little sister of the girl who was killed in the shootings. Same dress, different girl.
    The following users like this post: SiggyPoke

vCash

have you all seen the video on youtube of this whole thing being a conspiracy of some sorts? I watched about 2 minutes of it and turned it off....some people just have too much time on their hands.

And, if this has been covered already, sorry for repeating the topic.

vCash

Originally Posted by nolesooner View Post
    have you all seen the video on youtube of this whole thing being a conspiracy of some sorts? I watched about 2 minutes of it and turned it off....some people just have too much time on their hands.

And, if this has been covered already, sorry for repeating the topic.
    It's going viral among some of my tertiary FB friends right now. Seems like tonight might be a good night to cull the herd a bit. People are retarded.
    The following users like this post: brokebacksooner

vCash

Originally Posted by Troker View Post
    It's going viral among some of my tertiary FB friends right now. Seems like tonight might be a good night to cull the herd a bit. People are retarded.
    I agree. I mean they take a few topics. Someone being arrested from the woods in camo gear. Big flippin deal ya know. There is no reason to think they were connected in the slightest.

vCash

I agree. I mean they take a few topics. Someone being arrested from the woods in camo gear. Big flippin deal ya know. There is no reason to think they were connected in the slightest.
    If that's what you took from that video then you might need to watch the rest of it . . . I'm not saying any of it is true by any means, but there was much more to it than that one guy getting arrested.
    2 users like Sooner Bob's post: Bk2X, Cabbage_town_kid

vCash

How do you explain the FEMA training classes for the specific tragedy being scheduled prior to the event? Facebook pages being created before the event occured? Not a single tear shed during live footage? Medical examiner acting like its a ****ing joke? Family members of murdered children laughing away only hours after the event? Kids being dropped off the bus at some pederass' house?

vCash

Your head must be hurting because you're thinking too much.

Originally Posted by Bk2X View Post
    How do you explain the FEMA training classes for the specific tragedy being scheduled prior to the event? Facebook pages being created before the event occured? Not a single tear shed during live footage? Medical examiner acting like its a ****ing joke? Family members of murdered children laughing away only hours after the event? Kids being dropped off the bus at some pederass' house?

vCash

Originally Posted by SiggyPoke View Post
    Your head must be hurting because you're thinking too much.
    Probably so, just bored at work haha.

Conspiracy theories excite me cause there was a conspiracy theory here in Norman that was covered up during the Clinton era where Ron Miller was going to testify against the Clintons for some illegal oil and gas activities. He mysteriously died of Anthrax.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/569975/posts

Originally Posted by Bk2X View Post
    We're constantly war gaming scenarios, many that never happen.

I don't know about the FB pages--the stuff in the video didn't clearly show they were created prior to the event.

Shock.

A lot of MEs are weird people. Try hanging out w/dead folks all day and taking them apart and you'll probably be a bit odd yourself. Hell, wanting that job makes you a bit odd imo.

What were they laughing about? I've seen people have laughing fits after they're told someone is dead. I've seen people that have lost people laugh the next day--especially when talking about the good memories they have. Gallows humor is a tool a lot of people use to cope.

A guy is shooting up a school and we're surprised the bus driver did something stupid? Panic and shock.
    4 users like oucub23's post: brokebacksooner, nolesooner, OUMallen, SiggyPoke

vCash

If the responders really did block the entrances of the school so badly that ambulances couldn't get in or out (as was shown in the video) they need to go take that course again IMO.

vCash

Originally Posted by oucub23 View Post
    We're constantly war gaming scenarios, many that never happen.

I don't know about the FB pages--the stuff in the video didn't clearly show they were created prior to the event.

Shock.

A lot of MEs are weird people. Try hanging out w/dead folks all day and taking them apart and you'll probably be a bit odd yourself. Hell, wanting that job makes you a bit odd imo.

What were they laughing about? I've seen people have laughing fits after they're told someone is dead. I've seen people that have lost people laugh the next day--especially when talking about the good memories they have. Gallows humor is a tool a lot of people use to cope.

A guy is shooting up a school and we're surprised the bus driver did something stupid? Panic and shock.
    Oh the voice of reason.
    The following users like this post: SiggyPoke

vCash

Other than the fact the media says so right? Really there is no reason in the slightest to think he wasn't involved.

I'm not saying Sandy Hook was a fake but if anyone thinks the powers that be wouldn't sacrifice a few to tighten their grip over tens of millions you're sadly mistaken.

I personally know people who were on scene at the pentagon during 9/11 and they each have their own accounts of what actually happened and NONE of it is what the media wants you to believe.

Originally Posted by Cabbage_town_kid View Post
    Other than the fact the media says so right? Really there is no reason in the slightest to think he wasn't involved.

I'm not saying Sandy Hook was a fake but if anyone thinks the powers that be wouldn't sacrifice a few to tighten their grip over tens of millions you're sadly mistaken.

I personally know people who were on scene at the pentagon during 9/11 and they each have their own accounts of what actually happened and NONE of it is what the media wants you to believe.
    I'm not speaking to your friends or to what they saw at the Pentagon, but I will say eye-witness accounts are notoriously unreliable.

vCash

I'm not speaking to your friends or to what they saw at the Pentagon, but I will say eye-witness accounts are notoriously unreliable.
    Understand your stance but it wasn't a "drive by" type of thing. Guy was on scene for a while.
    The following users like this post: oucub23

Re: School shooting in Connecticut!!!!!!!

The government wouldn't slaughter random kindergarteners to decrease the clip size on an assault rifle. The government wouldn't orchestrate 9/11 in order to do whatever it is you think they did either. You must be joking.

Texas A&M - 1997, 1998, 2010, 2012 Big 12 Champs*

vCash

Originally Posted by TeLeFaWx View Post
    The government wouldn't slaughter random kindergarteners to decrease the clip size on an assault rifle. The government wouldn't orchestrate 9/11 in order to do whatever it is you think they did either. You must be joking.

No where in my post did I say sandy hook was a fake. All I said was if you think a few matter to them, you're mistaken. Sandy Hook is leading to more and tighter gun control measures- that's a powerful tool for a govt. trying to strengthen its control on the people. it doesn't happen all at once but this is how tyranny starts. Little by little. It rides the waves of a few convenient crisis' here and there blindfolding people into thinking its the right thing to do and it's best for humanity. The corrupt are an optimistic group.

9-11 gave us the "war on terror" not war on Iraq, or al queida (spelling) but terror. Which led to a host of other new laws and civil liberties being taken from you. But fear not it's all for your safety.
    The following users like this post: zevogolf

vCash

I'm so sick of hearing about this shooting. Let it go already.

vCash

Originally Posted by Palmbeachsooner View Post
    I'm so sick of hearing about this shooting. Let it go already.
    So then dont ****ing reply to the thread and bump it to the top.
    The following users like this post: OUMallen

vCash

Originally Posted by Dexa View Post
    So then dont ****ing reply to the thread and bump it to the top.
    Kindly shut up

No where in my post did I say sandy hook was a fake. All I said was if you think a few matter to them, you're mistaken. Sandy Hook is leading to more and tighter gun control measures- that's a powerful tool for a govt. trying to strengthen its control on the people. it doesn't happen all at once but this is how tyranny starts. Little by little. It rides the waves of a few convenient crisis' here and there blindfolding people into thinking its the right thing to do and it's best for humanity. The corrupt are an optimistic group.

9-11 gave us the "war on terror" not war on Iraq, or al queida (spelling) but terror. Which led to a host of other new laws and civil liberties being taken from you. But fear not it's all for your safety.
    So I see you aren't joking. Wow.

vCash

The gov't that brought us "Fast and Furious" is to be totally trusted now?
    The following users like this post: jdmt37

Originally Posted by Rowdyroady View Post
    The gov't that brought us "Fast and Furious" is to be totally trusted now?
    They did universal background checks on all the guns sold to the cartels and in Libya.
    The following users like this post: jdmt37

vCash

Kindly shut up
    Gawd, you're back? #lame

vCash

Originally Posted by OUMallen View Post
    Gawd, you're back? #lame
    **** you

vCash

**** you
    No, **** you...

vCash

Originally Posted by pphilfran View Post
    No, **** you...
    You people are so hostile Jesus

vCash

You know **** this I'm going to create a new account

vCash

They did universal background checks on all the guns sold to the cartels and in Libya.
    Wait . . . what?

vCash

Well my dad worked as the Commander of the Air and Space Opps Center.....and it happened the way it was reported to have happend.

vCash

I don't disagree with all that you are saying. I think your stance on 9/11 and the war on terror are a little off. What liberties were taken from us because of the "war on terror"?

I don't disagree with all that you are saying. I think your stance on 9/11 and the war on terror are a little off. What liberties were taken from us because of the "war on terror"?
    The Patriot Act was part of GWoT.
    The following users like this post: Cabbage_town_kid

vCash

You know **** this I'm going to create a new account
    You better create a new attitude and posting style to go with it.
    The following users like this post: Aurora

vCash

See the Patriot Act, NDAA, and the mutlibillion dollar server farm in Utah, that is larger than the Capitol complex, the NSA needs to track and store everything about us. Also look up FISA.
    The following users like this post: Cabbage_town_kid

vCash

The Patriot Act was part of GWoT.
    I think the biggest and best part of the patriot act was breaking "the wall" between the CIA and FBI. A very good thing if you ask me.

I think the biggest and best part of the patriot act was breaking "the wall" between the CIA and FBI. A very good thing if you ask me.
    Sure. We didn't need a lot of everything else that was in it though.
    The following users like this post: brokebacksooner

vCash

Sure. We didn't need a lot of everything else that was in it though.
    I don't know everything that was in it...I don't have a problem with them tapping phones if there is probable cause for terrorist activity. Stuff like that is ok. It's when they start spying on anyone and everyone just because they can that I have a problem with.

vCash

SIAP
    So, no "assault rifle" was even in the school. 4 handguns. All of this hand-wringing and the AR-15 was in the car.

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/01/3020...town-shooting/
    2 users like Shooter's post: kssooner, nolesooner

vCash

Originally Posted by Shooterms View Post
    SIAP
    So, no "assault rifle" was even in the school. 4 handguns. All of this hand-wringing and the AR-15 was in the car.

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/01/3020...town-shooting/
    Are you ****ing serious, Clark? So all this shit about "assault weapons" and the "AR" which isn't an assault rifle was in the damn car the whole time?

vCash

Eh I think that's a pretty misleading article.

vCash

Eh, did you watch the video?

vCash

Eh cause the video was really a reliable source huh?

vCash

Um because the video was originally aired the day after the shooting..

vCash

SIAP . . .

another link

SoonerBounce Guest
    vCash
    Originally Posted by Sooner Bob View Post
    SIAP . . .

another link

man, I sure wish we had a ban on ARs and high capacity mags.
    The following users like this post: nolesooner

vCash

Then there's this . . . contradicts things yet again . .

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    January 18, 2013

** UPDATE **

STATE POLICE IDENTIFY WEAPONS USED IN SANDY HOOK INVESTIGATION;
    INVESTIGATION CONTINUES

In previous press conferences, the Connecticut State Police clearly identified all of the weapons seized from the crime scene at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

To eliminate any confusion or misinformation, we will again describe and identify the weapons seized at the school crime scene.

Seized inside the school:

#1. Bushmaster .223 caliber-- model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round magazine

#2. Glock 10 mm handgun

#3. Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun

Seized from suspect’s car in parking lot:

#4. Izhmash Canta-12 12 gauge Shotgun (seized from car in parking lot)

This case remains under investigation.

Lt. J. Paul Vance

SoonerBounce Guest
    vCash
    Originally Posted by Sooner Bob View Post
    Then there's this . . . contradicts things yet again . .
    how convenient
    The following users like this post: nolesooner

vCash

Unfortunately all of these random articles coming out now ALL link back to that same video.. posted the day after the shooting. There nas been no "new" information regarding what was actually fired. The medical examiner came out and said .223 rounds were used, and has said nothing else since.

I would LOVE for this to be true.. but until there's a credible source of information, I'm not going to pass it along.

vCash

I'm finding that out now Dexa . . . I guess I should've checked it more.