**Oklahoma Sooners vs Texas A&M Aggies**

Posted 675 day(s) ago 2192 Views 27 Replies
Results 1 to 28 of 28
  1. #1

    OU vs. A&M Cotton Bowl **Oklahoma Sooners vs Texas A&M Aggies**

    Oklahoma Sooner take on Texas A&M Aggies in the All College Classic at Chesapeake Energy Arena in OKC at 1:00 PM on ESPN U

  2. #2
    vipbox.tv for streams

  3. #3

    **Oklahoma Sooners vs Texas A&M Aggies**

    Let's go Sooners!

  4. #4
    Tied at 7 at the under 16 TO

  5. #5

    **Oklahoma Sooners vs Texas A&M Aggies**

    Pledger with his second foul after only 5 minutes.

  6. #6

    **Oklahoma Sooners vs Texas A&M Aggies**

    I am in no way an expert in basketball, but why isn't Buddy Hield starting? And what exactly does Hornbeak bring to the table that he starts and gets so many minutes?

  7. #7

    **Oklahoma Sooners vs Texas A&M Aggies**

    Love the defense lately.

  8. #8

    **Oklahoma Sooners vs Texas A&M Aggies**

    Agreed. That offensive run is really because of good solid defense.

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by Mahler View Post
    I am in no way an expert in basketball, but why isn't Buddy Hield starting? And what exactly does Hornbeak bring to the table that he starts and gets so many minutes?
    hield has had turnover issues ...
    he's doing much better today...
    hornbeak handles the ball well....he plays good defense.....he is a good shooter....and he can get to the rim when he tries.....
    he's going to be a great player before his career is over......but he's a freshman and still has alot to learn

  10. #10
    @SoonerHoops
    #Sooners lead Texas A&M 37-33 with 15:53 remaining. Pledger hits 2 free throws to extend OU's lead after Aggies came within 2.

  11. #11
    Clark having a good second half.

    Sooners up 47-41 with 10:26 remaining.

  12. #12
    OU is on a 8-0 run right now and Timeout Texas A&M 9:47 2nd OU 49 Texas A&M 41

  13. #13
    SoonerHoops: OU shooting just 38% from field but hold an 18-6 lead in points off turnovers. Aggies 16 turnovers, #Sooners 8.

  14. #14
    sooner518's Avatar
    Posts
    4,289
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX

    Clark having his best game of the year by far. Looks confident and aggressive.

    Mbaye has done absolutely nothing today. Has he even scored?

    Grooms is having a terrible game. Turning the ball over a lot and playing less than stellar defense. I don't think he will play much in the last 7 minutes of this game.

  15. #15
    @BChatmon
    #sooners 16 of 17 from the FT line. That's how you offset 4 of 15 from 3... #sooners 62, Texas A&M 51 with 3:34 left

  16. #16

    **Oklahoma Sooners vs Texas A&M Aggies**

    Originally Posted by 87sooner View Post
    hield has had turnover issues ...
    he's doing much better today...
    hornbeak handles the ball well....he plays good defense.....he is a good shooter....and he can get to the rim when he tries.....
    he's going to be a great player before his career is over......but he's a freshman and still has alot to learn
    Not saying you're wrong. But, through 8 games Hornbeak has 11 assists and 13 turnovers and is shooting 44% from the field. Grooms (who I do not think is a great PG) has 20 assists and 7 turnovers.

    In looking at stats I see what you mean about Hield. Tons of turnovers. It just seems that he provides a great spark every time he enters the game. Maybe it would be different if he weren't coming off the bench.

  17. #17

    **Oklahoma Sooners vs Texas A&M Aggies**

    Solid win. Cam Clark was outstanding.

  18. #18
    oorah_okie's Avatar
    Posts
    22,898
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Westeros

    **Oklahoma Sooners vs Texas A&M Aggies**

    Nice win.

  19. #19
    FINAL: Oklahoma 64, Texas A&M 54. Osby leads all scorers with 19 points. #Sooners I'll take it

  20. #20
    RJ_Young: Cam Clark was named All-College Classic MVP. #Sooners

  21. #21
    @SoonerSportsTV
    If you missed @SoonerHoops' 64-54 win over Texas A&M in the All-College Classic, full game video archived on http://www.SoonerSports.tv #Sooners

  22. #22
    That was the first game I've been able to see in its entirety this year. (Saw the first half of the Arkansas game as well.) I was impressed by the defense. The offense looked a bit stilted at times (especially in the first half), but they did a nice job of frustrating A&M and creating opportunities on defense.

  23. #23
    oorah_okie's Avatar
    Posts
    22,898
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Westeros


  24. #24
    Originally Posted by Mahler View Post
    Not saying you're wrong. But, through 8 games Hornbeak has 11 assists and 13 turnovers and is shooting 44% from the field. Grooms (who I do not think is a great PG) has 20 assists and 7 turnovers.

    In looking at stats I see what you mean about Hield. Tons of turnovers. It just seems that he provides a great spark every time he enters the game. Maybe it would be different if he weren't coming off the bench.
    grooms is no threat to score....
    if hornbeak can handle the pressure....he will get the minutes over grooms....
    i don't know if it was a match-up issue today or what.....but it appears like the cousins at pg experiment may be over....

    if hield can play under control....take care of the ball....i think he would be a no brainer to start over pledger.....
    hield hustles all over the court...he rebounds....he plays great defense....
    especially if clark starts over mbaye....it would be nice to have hield's size for rebounding...

  25. #25
    Originally Posted by sooner518 View Post
    Clark having his best game of the year by far. Looks confident and aggressive.

    Mbaye has done absolutely nothing today. Has he even scored?

    Grooms is having a terrible game. Turning the ball over a lot and playing less than stellar defense. I don't think he will play much in the last 7 minutes of this game.
    mbaye may have lost his starting job today...
    clark had a great game...
    The following users like this post: Bk2X

    Last edited by 87sooner; December 17th, 2012 at 03:01 PM.

  26. #26
    nice win!
    boomer sooner we are tourney bound this year!!!










    I can dream, can't I?

  27. #27
    Bk2X's Avatar
    Posts
    2,433
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Norman

    Is that really the trophy for winning one game in OKC?

  28. #28
    texas a&m beat kentucky in rupp arena....

Similar Threads

  1. ***Cotton Bowl Oklahoma Sooners vs Texas A&M Aggies***
    By usaosooner in forum Game Threads
    Replies: 2539
    Last Post: January 5th, 2013, 01:18 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 2nd, 2012, 06:50 PM
  3. Oklahoma Sooners vs Texas A&M Aggies
    By usaosooner in forum Game Threads
    Replies: 1280
    Last Post: November 5th, 2011, 10:50 PM