Almost had a school shooting in Oklahoma yesterday

Posted 734 day(s) ago by Julz4981 Views 124 Replies
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Originally Posted by 87sooner View Post
    adrienne thinks you're mentally unstable...
    i'd agree
    Reading the drivle that you spew would drive anybody to insanity.

Re: Almost had a school shooting in Oklahoma yesterday

Originally Posted by WFSooner View Post

Periods are your friends.
    Sorry was multi tasking at work so my LT grammar is not important especially when replying to 86

The Dark Side
    The following users like this post: brokebacksooner

Re: Almost had a school shooting in Oklahoma yesterday

Surprised this is still in OC..
    The following users like this post: McRib

maybe they're just genetically predisposed to poor decisions.......which makes them normal...
    These people were obviously crazy...possibly genetically crazy

If you think they are genetically predisposed, like "normal people", to make poor decision, it shoots a ton of holes in your whole born with morals theory.

Originally Posted by SpankyNek View Post
    These people were obviously crazy...possibly genetically crazy

If you think they are genetically predisposed, like "normal people", to make poor decision, it shoots a ton of holes in your whole born with morals theory.
    was anders breivik crazy...?

was anders breivik crazy...?
    I didn't know who that was until you brought up his name.

Yes, I think he was crazy...batshit crazy.

Originally Posted by SpankyNek View Post
    I didn't know who that was until you brought up his name.

Yes, I think he was crazy...batshit crazy.
    the psychiatrists who examined him disagree with you....

the psychiatrists who examined him disagree with you....
    You said crazy right?

Does one have to be clinically insane to be crazy?

Probably not.

Suicide bombers probably aren't clinically insane either...but they're sure as hell crazy.

Did anyone hear that we almost had a school shooting in Oklahoma the other day? Just curious.

Originally Posted by brokebacksooner View Post
    Bath School - 1927
    South Pasadena High - 1940
    Pope Elementary - 1959
    texas tower shooting - 1966
    Orangburg - 1968
    Cleveland Elementary - 1979
    Palo Duro High - 1992

Just to name a few.
    Seems like a scarcity of these during those times. You forgot to mention the number of dead and you didn't mention how many of these have happened in the past 2 years, and not just school shootings. I thought some wise ass would find sporatic shootings and try to devise a consistant behavior during all the previous decades. Guess what, you just made my statement that much stronger. This kind of shit is happening with MUCH MORE regularity!!!!

Originally Posted by NMSooner View Post
    Pretty raged nerve ending there bud. Let's not confuse Gospel with religion and I'm not pushing anything just attempting to possibly explain what Mike was saying and later the idea that you might change your mind eventually.
    The trend in human evolution is to move away from mythology and superstition.

You can keep living in the dark ages if you want, but the rest of us are Big Boys that don't need imaginary friends to feel better about ourselves.

SoonerBounce Guest

Originally Posted by OnlyOneOklahoma View Post
    We ask why there’s violence in our schools but we’ve systematically removed God from our schools. Should we be so surprised that schools would become a place of carnage? Because we’ve made it a place where we do not want to talk about eternity, life, what responsibility means, accountability. That we’re not just going to have to be accountable to the police, if they catch us, but we stand one day before a holy God in judgment.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/huckabee-...-from-schools/

100% not made up nor exaggerated.
    Dude, you suck at comprehension

SoonerBounce Guest

Originally Posted by OUMallen View Post
    Huckabee DID say that.
    No he didnt

SoonerBounce Guest

Originally Posted by The View Post
    It's also not surprising that you can twist anything to mean whatever you want it to mean.
    Ironic because this is what started this thread

Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    Dude, you suck at comprehension
    Have you ever tried to critically reason in your life?

There are some interesting texts on logic out there...

Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    Ironic because this is what started this thread
    Do you mean "irony" in an Alanis Morrisette way? Because you certainly don't mean it by the word's actual definition.

Originally Posted by The View Post
    The trend in human evolution is to move away from mythology and superstition.

You can keep living in the dark ages if you want, but the rest of us are Big Boys that don't need imaginary friends to feel better about ourselves.
    yet after every tragedy....the trend is to remember God and pray for Him to fix all our problems....
    then a week later....everyone forgets about Him again...
    you can keep evolving and believing you're a big boy.....someday you'll find out the hard way how little you really are

Bath School - 1927
    South Pasadena High - 1940
    Pope Elementary - 1959
    texas tower shooting - 1966
    Orangburg - 1968
    Cleveland Elementary - 1979
    Palo Duro High - 1992

Just to name a few.
    And how many have been thwarted. Small town of Estherville, Iowa, 1992. Kid brings a gun into my driver's ed class with the intent to shoot some of my friends for picking on him. As he turns to start, the driver's ed teacher takes the gun out of his hand and likely saves a few lives. We weren't on the news that day, thank God. In fact, most of the town had no clue what had happened and no one outside our town has likely even heard of it. It's etched in my memory, though, I promise. The gun was pointed in my general direction (I wasn't a target, but he was turning and I was in that line) when the teacher pulled it out of his hand.
    The following users like this post: brokebacksooner

yet after every tragedy....the trend is to remember God and pray for Him to fix all our problems....
    you can keep evolving and believing you're a big boy.....someday you'll find out the hard way how little you really are
    you can keep believing in fairy tales and insisting you're a special snowflake.... like a three year old.....doesn't make a difference....

Originally Posted by zevogolf View Post
    Seems like a scarcity of these during those times. You forgot to mention the number of dead and you didn't mention how many of these have happened in the past 2 years, and not just school shootings. I thought some wise ass would find sporatic shootings and try to devise a consistant behavior during all the previous decades. Guess what, you just made my statement that much stronger. This kind of shit is happening with MUCH MORE regularity!!!!
    Look them up if body count really matters that much to you. Your original statement was "Why did it not happen in 1900s, 1910s, 1920s,......1950s or 60s?????????????????????????" I just showed that it did. Now you think it's bogus because it didn't happen often enough for you or the body count wasn't high enough to meet your "standards". Save some time by lessening the number of punctuation marks in one of your posts and actually do some research.

Crazy how people claim we didn't love God enough to prevent this from happening, but the same people never think, "Why didn't God love us enough to prevent this from happening?"

Originally Posted by OUMallen View Post
    Crazy how people claim we didn't love God enough to prevent this from happening, but the same people never think, "Why didn't God love us enough to prevent this from happening?"
    should they? why?
    can God love "more" or "less"?
    do you love your children "less" if you let them make their own decisions and stumble instead of seeking your guidance first?
    Last edited by 87sooner; December 18th, 2012 at 12:01 PM.

do you love your children "less" if you let them make their own decisions and stumble instead of seeking your guidance first?
    This quaint and empty analogy reveals much about your insincerity and stunted morality. As an aficionado of human degeneracy, I gleefully await more from you.
    2 users like Mutater Huag's post: brokebacksooner, The

Originally Posted by Mutater Huag View Post
    This quaint and empty analogy reveals much about your insincerity and stunted morality. As an aficionado of human degeneracy, I gleefully await more from you.
    is it quaint and empty because you can't answer the question honestly without revealing your own insincerity and stunted morality?

Look them up if body count really matters that much to you. Your original statement was "Why did it not happen in 1900s, 1910s, 1920s,......1950s or 60s?????????????????????????" I just showed that it did. Now you think it's bogus because it didn't happen often enough for you or the body count wasn't high enough to meet your "standards". Save some time by lessening the number of punctuation marks in one of your posts and actually do some research.
    Dont think it is bogus at all, thought you would have the guts to fully report on your findings instead of a half ass answer. the body counts do not come close, not that it matters, and I bet the shooter(s) met a timly demise, which does matter.