Honest question

Posted 684 day(s) ago 3382 Views 90 Replies
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Honest question

Has OU ever had someone who caused the death of someone on the sidelines as a player?

Check here: www.soonerstats.com
    The following users like this post: Mycroft

I'm serious. Anyone?

Why is the **** would you ask something like that?

Originally Posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
    Because the cowboys have a killer on their sidelines and someone on facebook said ou did as well
    . Because I want to ****ing know?

Originally Posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
    Cause the Dallas Cowboy who did that is on the sidelines laughing and having a good time.
    The following users like this post: okiediva

I don't ****ing know! ****.

One more epic ass-whooping in Dallas and Stoops will be responsible for the death of Mack Brown's career.
    3 users like sooner59's post: DHF, madillsoonerfan5353, OUrage

Originally Posted by okiediva View Post
    Because the cowboys have a killer on their sidelines and someone on facebook said ou did as well
    . Because I want to ****ing know?
    Then you need to ask the question correctly. The way you worded it makes it sound like someone killed someone on the sideline. Still a dumb as **** thing to ask.

Why? I wanted to know if OU ever had someone that who caused the death of someone else on the sidelines as a player. If you don't like the ****ing question don't ****ing answer. JEEZUS

****in A!

So you're trying to ask if OU has ever had a player that murdered someone at some point?

Honest question

KC :

I've been reading OU boards for a long time and you are about as intolerable as they come. Shocker that you were a Ruf Nek. That's an embarrassing lot for The U.
    The following users like this post: boomersooner53

Originally Posted by DRminimega67 View Post
    So you're trying to ask if OU has ever had a player that murdered someone at some point?
    That and then stood on the ****ing sideline for a game after the ****ing fact.

Yes.

This might be the worst thread I've ever seen on any OU board.
    4 users like SoonerLibertarian's post: DirtySouth_Sooner, fdubzou, pillmanj, williemayshayes

Originally Posted by Tug Medick View Post
    That and then stood on the ****ing sideline for a game after the ****ing fact.
    THIS.

Originally Posted by SoonerLibertarian View Post
    Realy? Those 4500 posts must not have gotten you around since I have seen WAY worse. Thanks for your support of my thread though.

Originally Posted by SoonerLibertarian View Post
    This is a great ****ing thread.
    3 users like Tug Medick's post: boomermagic, KCRuf/Nek, OUrage

Originally Posted by deadserious View Post
    KC :

I've been reading OU boards for a long time and you are about as intolerable as they come. Shocker that you were a Ruf Nek. That's an embarrassing lot for The U.
    And I should care about this because......

Jeez. Hope I can get to sleep tonight.
    The following users like this post: Turk

NO end of thread

Is there No end to this thread because there is no answer? I really have no recollection of OU ever allowing a player to return to the sidelines after causing the death of someone. The Dallas Cowboys are the first team I have seen do this. ALthough my mind may be sugar coating things and blocking it out. Which is why I had a HONEST question with no BS.

A few players hooked up with a sorority girl and killed it.

Ray Lewis.
    The following users like this post: DarrellS011

Ray Lewis never admitted to or was found guilty of anything. Any OU player?

Leonard Little
    The following users like this post: 2121sooner

There has been a former player who has killed someone as I understand it, but not one who got back on the sidelines after the fact.

Originally Posted by deadserious View Post
    KC :

He's a ****

Ray Lewis never admitted to or was found guilty of anything. Any OU player?
    Any Michigan players kill someone?

Is there No end to this thread because there is no answer? I really have no recollection of OU ever allowing a player to return to the sidelines after causing the death of someone. The Dallas Cowboys are the first team I have seen do this. ALthough my mind may be sugar coating things and blocking it out. Which is why I had a HONEST question with no BS.
    See above answer by me. Also, it was a tragic accident involving alcohol with this Dallas incident. Awful, but I'm certain he never intended on killing anyone. He'll do his time. I don't know that I'd allow him back on the sidelines as quickly as he did, but I'm not the one making those decisions and I can also see it from all sides.
    The following users like this post: SoonerArtillery

There has been a former player who has killed someone as I understand it, but not one who got back on the sidelines after the fact.
    Thank you.

See above answer by me. Also, it was a tragic accident involving alcohol with this Dallas incident. Awful, but I'm certain he never intended on killing anyone. He'll do his time. I don't know that I'd allow him back on the sidelines as quickly as he did, but I'm not the one making those decisions and I can also see it from all sides.
    I just saw your answer. This was not the first time this man had been arrested for driving drunk, this happened to be the first time he killed someone. He killed someone a week ago and is laughing on the sidelines in full Cowboy gear. Thank you for answering my question. I couldn't recall OU ever having allowed a player back on the sidelines after murdering someone.

Originally Posted by Onikuno View Post
    Any Michigan players kill someone?
    If they did were they on the sidelines the week after?

If they did were they on the sidelines the week after?
    I'm asking you.

I'm asking you.
    As stated above I have never recalled any other team doing this.

As stated above I have never recalled any other team doing this.
    Next time dude, just come out and say your piece. Don't beat around the bush and lump OU into it without cause. You'll get fewer sarcastic responses.

Next time dude, just come out and say your piece. Don't beat around the bush and lump OU into it without cause. You'll get fewer sarcastic responses.
    I'm not a dude..but the question was honest. This guy on FB said OU did the same thing and I couldn't recall or find anything on the google about it. So I came to an OU message board to find out if it was true. Getting sarcastic responses are part of this board no?

I'm not a dude..but the question was honest. This guy on FB said OU did the same thing and I couldn't recall or find anything on the google about it. So I came to an OU message board to find out if it was true. Getting sarcastic responses are part of this board no?
    Yes, but if you just say what you want to say it won't sound like it's coming out of left field. That's how your post came off.

Yes, but if you just say what you want to say it won't sound like it's coming out of left field. That's how your post came off.
    Post number 5 refers to the FB. Next time I will make sure to put it in number 1 so feathers don't get ruffled. Thanks!

Lots of ****s given in this thread.
    3 users like Clark W. Griswold's post: KCRuf/Nek, okiediva, Tug Medick

Originally Posted by Clark W. Griswold View Post
    Lots of ****s given in this thread.
    Dallas Cowboys condoning manslaughter is ripping the Sooner Nation apart.
    2 users like OUrage's post: fdubzou, KCRuf/Nek

What he did to his best friend was wrong. There comes a point in life when you have to move on and heal. The victims family has forgiven him and there is no one who feels worse. I look at it as a form of therapy. The law will have it's say in a matter of time and he should serve a minimum of 2 years.

I would ask the person who is making this claim who it was. I can think of two players in the 80s who killed someone after their OU careers were over. However, somehow the Jerry Parks shooting of Zarak Peters in the dorm has been morphed into an actual murder. Parks never played again after that but it wouldn't surprise me of a lot of Whorn fans think he did.

Originally Posted by Yuck Fu View Post
    I would ask the person who is making this claim who it was. I can think of two players in the 80s who killed someone after their OU careers were over. However, somehow the Jerry Parks shooting of Zarak Peters in the dorm has been morphed into an actual murder. Parks never played again after that but it wouldn't surprise me of a lot of Whorn fans think he did.
    He said he would provide me with the article..yet to have seen it. He played for KSU so I'm guessing he was trying to stir the pot.

Honest question

I hate to say this too but pro ball and college ball are different beasts.

Originally Posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
    I hate to say this too but pro ball and college ball are different beasts.
    Explain.

Should have made it clear you were a woman, had an avatar showing some cleavage or some clam and most would have fallen all over themselves to help you. So now what was the question now honey?

Honest question

Originally Posted by tennsooner View Post
    Should have made it clear you were a woman, had an avatar showing some cleavage or some clam and most would have fallen all over themselves to help you. So now what was the question now honey?
    OkieDIVA wasn't clear?

And yeah, women are always treated well here. Right.
    The following users like this post: okiediva

He now is saying Percy Hines. This must be one of the players that the murder occurred well after he left OU and was never on the sidelines after said murder.

Explain.
    Maturity level, some college players are younger in age. In college they are still watched more close and the pros more of a business mindset.