Shorthorns slipping?

Posted 639 day(s) ago 1788 Views 12 Replies

Shorthorns slipping?

Texass only has 13 verbals right now? Usually they have around 25 or so. As upset as we are about recruiting, imagine what their fans are thinking...lol. Looks like their $$$$'s are good enough to draw kids in anymore, but winning actually means something now-a-days.

Yeah, Mack Brown's charm can only last so long. When you go 5-7, 8-5, and 8-4, top recruits start thinking a little more whether or not they wanna spend their next 4 years in Austin at a program who's best days are behind them... Atleast for now.

I think it's his breath due to the yellowing of his teeth that are driving folks away.

Texas A&M stirred the Longhorn koolaide with their dick.
    2 users like barlowd's post: 2SBTM, pmartin50

And yet we still are not taking advantage of their woes.

Texas 13 kids are all highly rated and if they had a full class it would easily be top 10. They aren't slipping that much.

Originally Posted by xunil View Post
    Texas 13 kids are all highly rated and if they had a full class it would easily be top 10. They aren't slipping that much.
    Just talkin quantity here Slim Whitman....try to keep up with everyone else please, or go join BON

Shorthorns slipping?

Originally Posted by sooner9582 View Post
    And yet we still are not taking advantage of their woes.
    A&M is.

[QUOTE=oucub23;1004148]A&M is.[/r iQUOTE]

Exactly and I hate them for it. We should be the one who taking the state of Texas over if its not Texas. I honestly do believe we recruit better than A&M in Texas. It's just one of those odd years where they will lead for some recruits. We own them more then not.

Originally Posted by CPSooner View Post
    Just talkin quantity here Slim Whitman....try to keep up with everyone else please, or go join BON
    Ah.. i didn't see the discussion guidelines in your semi-coherent post.

Originally Posted by xunil View Post
    Ah.. i didn't see the discussion guidelines in your semi-coherent post.
    lol....just had to give you a hard time. But yeah, I do realize the players that they do have are projected to be pretty darn good. I just thought it was kinda funny that they don't have 25 verbals at Christmas time lol

lol....just had to give you a hard time. But yeah, I do realize the players that they do have are projected to be pretty darn good. I just thought it was kinda funny that they don't have 25 verbals at Christmas time lol
    Don't they usually have 25 verbals by Easter? ;-)
    The following users like this post: CPSooner

Shorthorns slipping?

Of course Mack will spin the hell out of it.. It's what they wanted to do all along because they needed to see how the players developed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Last edited by xunil; December 28th, 2012 at 07:58 PM.