chp thril is banned?

Posted 584 day(s) ago by Tug Medick5053 Views 210 Replies
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
    vCash

chp thril is banned?

What the **** are you s blathering on about???
    The following users like this post: jdmt37

vCash

Just to be clear, and reiterate what's easily understood by reading the guidelines, posts that are offensive (even within the realm of race) are not against the rules. Opinions, no matter how ignorant, are irrelevant to the way we mod the board and why racial slurs are not censored by the forum software.

What we do act on are violations of google's adsense policy regarding hate speech -- the use of racial slurs that serve no purpose toward discussion or used in clear context of discrimination. Chp creating a thread about Manny Diaz entitled "The **** trying to flee the sinking ship that is TX..." is a clear violation and ironically could only be a double standard had he not been temporarily banned.
    Last edited by usaosooner; December 20th, 2012 at 08:00 PM.

vCash

Originally Posted by Nuked View Post
    Just to be clear, and reiterate what's easily understood by reading the guidelines, posts that are offensive (even within the realm of race) are not against the rules. Opinions, no matter how ignorant, are irrelevant to the way we mod the board and why racial slurs are not censored by the forum software.

What we do act on are violations of google's adsense policy regarding hate speech -- the use of racial slurs that serve no purpose toward discussion or used in clear context of discrimination. Chp creating a thread about Manny Diaz entitled "The **** trying to flee the sinking ship that is TX..." is a clear violation and ironically could only be a double standard had he not been temporarily banned.
    Facts is facts.

vCash

chp thril is banned?

From what I understand this is Chp's gripes.... He feels you let white people call themselves s and Mexican people messcan but Chp being Hispanic isn't allowed to call himself or others of his race ****. He feels that's teetering on racism/favoritism ...

vCash

Originally Posted by wendyni-kohl View Post

From what I understand this is Chp's gripes.... He feels you let white people call themselves s and Mexican people messcan but Chp being Hispanic isn't allowed to call himself or others of his race ****. He feels that's teetering on racism/favoritism ...
    Show us your hoots.
    Last edited by usaosooner; December 20th, 2012 at 08:01 PM.

chp thril is banned?

So much serious business going on

First thread to bring me out of the lurking shadows.... Welcome! I expect my welcome party with hookers and blow!

I know I follow @landthieves on twitter and Wendy... I think I saw the drama last week with this Chp guy and landthieves. Being of Hispanic decent, Wendy has a point. Why is the guy above, presumably white, allowed to say s. But the banned guy isn't allowed to say **** If he's Hispanic? If Chp was banned for saying **** and he truly is of Hispanic decent, and the others werent; well... Form your own opinion..

vCash

Chp being Hispanic isn't allowed to call himself or others of his race ****
    So he assumes this is common knowledge to every LT poster and lurker? Should I change the registration captcha to ask "What is Chp's ethnicity?" Should I preemptively inform Google that we can break their terms 'cause this one dude can salsa? Should I create an Ancestry.com profile, construct a detailed family tree to provide as evidence?
    4 users like Nuked's post: MoJoOkie, oorah_okie, SMC, suncoastsooner

James Guest
    vCash
    So he assumes this is common knowledge to every LT poster and lurker? Should I change the registration captcha to ask "What is Chp's ethnicity?" Should I preemptively inform Google that we can break their terms 'cause this one dude can salsa? Should I create an Ancestry.com profile, construct a detailed family tree to provide as evidence?
    um....Yes?
    The following users like this post: party1234

I believe it is racism when I am called out as a Canadian...!!!

vCash

Originally Posted by SoonerPJ View Post
    First thread to bring me out of the lurking shadows.... Welcome! I expect my welcome party with hookers and blow!

I know I follow @landthieves on twitter and Wendy... I think I saw the drama last week with this Chp guy and landthieves. Being of Hispanic decent, Wendy has a point. Why is the guy above, presumably white, allowed to say s. But the banned guy isn't allowed to say **** If he's Hispanic? If Chp was banned for saying **** and he truly is of Hispanic decent, and the others werent; well... Form your own opinion..
    You realize we can see your IP, right?

The race of the poster is so completely and utterly irrelevant to the policy that your own argument is dependent on making presumptions of it.
    2 users like Nuked's post: OrangeBlossom, The Baconator®

Last edited by usaosooner; December 20th, 2012 at 08:02 PM.

vCash

Originally Posted by jdmt37 View Post
    I personally hope he comes back. I like CHP.
    **** it. You can't be this obtuse.

vCash

I am a black man and Bruthaman and I have had our share of opposite opinions on other boards. What I do know is NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE gets piled on as much as he does, by so many people when he posts his opinions.

I mean come on, Palmbeachsooner went full racist during the election, and someone even captured and posted his blatant racist posts on another social networking site the night Obama won, and posted it here.

Many of you who get downright riled up by Brutha, said nary a word about Palmbeach's rants. I know you saw them, because the very upset few in this thread, live in the Dome......

I read each of the race related threads, but I have learned to not post in them. Brutha has found a way to rile the masses, and he uses it for entertainment, IMO..... I actually believe he does a good job of expressing his views without it turning into name calling in most threads. It's usually someone he has angered who goes into the name calling act.

Does this mean I agree with all of Brutha's views?? Of course not, but I do feel like he stands in pretty well and takes it on the chin when his views are blasted, which they are most of the time...... When he gets it, he gives it back.

On a side note, racist is the most misused word around here, IMO. Some don't know what it is, but love to throw the word around.

vCash

usao and nuked, I don't see why you guys feel the need to explain yourselves. If your guests don't like what being served at your house, they are welcome to get the **** out. End of story.

You realize we can see your IP, right?

The race of the poster is so completely and utterly irrelevant to the policy that your own argument is dependent on making presumptions of it.
    The relevance of my IP?

Here's 3 of them....

Or perhaps you want my non cell IP 192.168.33.1 (don't worry; Changing soon)

Exactly my point above. We assume the poster acoustic soup above is white... So he's allowed to say "". What if he's black? Or Hispanic like me? Just saying, you can't make an assumption about one race and not apply it to all.

vCash

Exactly my point above. We assume the poster acoustic soup above is white... So he's allowed to say "". What if he's black? Or Hispanic like me? Just saying, you can't make an assumption about one race and not apply it to all.
    He said "" as in a thin, crisp wafer often eaten with cheese or other savory toppings. Wendy said "" as in a pejorative term for poor white folks.
    2 users like Jason's post: SoonerPJ, The Baconator®

Nuked here's another for you ...

vCash

We assume the poster acoustic soup above is white... So he's allowed to say "".
    Hahaha, what kind of after-school clubhouse rules are these, Chp?

What if he's black? Or Hispanic like me?
    Then we roll up the tree house's rope ladder and blast 'em with the super-soakers?

Just saying, you can't make an assumption about one race and not apply it to all.
    Again, the policy doesn't entertain assumptions because, like the poster's race, they are irrelevant. That's its very purpose, to give a definite line to a vague and subjective topic. You're just pulling caveats out of your ass.

and welcome back.

vCash

chp thril is banned?

So Soup...
    No more blonde on blonde crime, ****.
    The following users like this post: AcousticSoup

vCash

Look at it this way, chp. You took the fall so that others may live.

and welcome back.

Back? Wrong person there buddy.

vCash

chp thril is banned?

Just to be clear, Mexican people can call themselves Messican and American's can call themselves Murican (& I suppose Canadians or Irish or French, etc people can call themselves the equivalent, or even Czechican or Mexinese) because they are nationalities, not ethnicities or races.

Originally Posted by McRib View Post
    Just to be clear, Mexican people can call themselves Messican and American's can call themselves Murican because they are nationalities, not ethnicities or races.
    And murican's can call messcan's that cause we're murca! **** yeah.

vCash

chp thril is banned?

The fact that Chp claims to be a Hispanic is straight up laughable. He's been on the board 24hrs longer than me and I have never seen himself say such things.

I have no doubt this all started because of a comment made by party1234, that was later defended by drumhead with "Oh, he's black, so it's okay for him to say that." Chp saw that and in his typical douchebag fashion decided to push the limit. He is a delusional, arrogant, lying sack of shit and no one outside of his fellow circle jerkers will miss him. Good riddance.

This is ****ing pathetic.

I will cover Chp's little donation. Hell, I will double it if you give his whiny ass a permanent vacation. He didn't get fired. He didn't get evicted. He didn't get his truck repo'd. He wasn't arrested. He was suspended from a GD message board for a week when he refused to comply when the owner of said message board told him to change something on a thread title.

One week vacation. From a message board.

Not sure what is worse - his sad little twitter rant or sending his girlfriend to the board begging for his return.

Originally Posted by Bruno Gianelli View Post

I will cover Chp's little donation. Hell, I will double it if you give his whiny ass a permanent vacation. He didn't get fired. He didn't get evicted. He didn't get his truck repo'd. He wasn't arrested. He was suspended from a GD message board for a week when he refused to comply when the owner of said message board told him to change something on a thread title.

Not sure what is worse - his sad little twitter rant or sending his girlfriend to the board begging for his return.
    WHOA...slow your roll....do not deprive us of chp's pathetic GBCW post....TIA!
    8 users like SoonerArtillery's post: BernieMadoff, DIB, jdmt37, MoJoOkie, OnlyOneOklahoma, Shooter, SMC, SoCaliSooner

Re: chp thril is banned?

Originally Posted by Bruno Gianelli View Post

I think Chp is a nice guy. Don't think it is appropriate to call any member of an ethnicity a slur, despite one's own ethnicity.

The twitter meltdown was epic though. Somehow I think the board will survive if Chp does not come back (he will though)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

vCash

Originally Posted by oorah_okie View Post
    The fact that Chp claims to be a Hispanic is straight up laughable. He's been on the board 24hrs longer than me and I have never seen himself say such things.

I have no doubt this all started because of a comment made by party1234, that was later defended by drumhead with "Oh, he's black, so it's okay for him to say that." Chp saw that and in his typical douchebag fashion decided to push the limit. He is a delusional, arrogant, lying sack of shit and no one outside of his fellow circle jerkers will miss him. Good riddance.
    Don't you blame this shitshow on me, buddy. I was just poking fun at the guy. Man, now I know how Ozzy felt back in the day.

remember when this board used to be good?

vCash

Originally Posted by OSUSUCKSDICK View Post
    remember when this board used to be good?
    Yeah, from about October 2010 to about February 2011...
    2 users like drumhead23us's post: DHF, SnakeDoctor

vCash

Originally Posted by drumhead23us View Post
    Yeah, from about October 2010 to about February 2011...
    My bad on that one.

Originally Posted by jmizzy4ou View Post
    I am a black man and Bruthaman and I have had our share of opposite opinions on other boards. What I do know is NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE gets piled on as much as he does, by so many people when he posts his opinions.

I mean come on, Palmbeachsooner went full racist during the election, and someone even captured and posted his blatant racist posts on another social networking site the night Obama won, and posted it here.

Many of you who get downright riled up by Brutha, said nary a word about Palmbeach's rants. I know you saw them, because the very upset few in this thread, live in the Dome......

I read each of the race related threads, but I have learned to not post in them. Brutha has found a way to rile the masses, and he uses it for entertainment, IMO..... I actually believe he does a good job of expressing his views without it turning into name calling in most threads. It's usually someone he has angered who goes into the name calling act.

Does this mean I agree with all of Brutha's views?? Of course not, but I do feel like he stands in pretty well and takes it on the chin when his views are blasted, which they are most of the time...... When he gets it, he gives it back.

On a side note, racist is the most misused word around here, IMO. Some don't know what it is, but love to throw the word around.

Lots of libs around here.

This place was better when stu was here...!!!
    The following users like this post: DIB

vCash

Originally Posted by SoonerPT View Post
    [/B]

Lots of libs around here.
    Didn't really read the thread, did you?

All I see are a bunch of white trash mouth breathers decrying the unfair advantage that blacks have because they can say a word that white people can't. Those dang blacks have it so good!

A week ban for saying **** in a thread title is fair. Overreactions on both sides beyond that is just silliness. Saying "I'm a ***" in a post is copacetic. In a thread title, not so much.

But seriously, **** Bounce.
    3 users like The's post: Adrian, party1234, SoonerBeerSnob

Last edited by usaosooner; December 20th, 2012 at 08:03 PM.

Help a brother out. So if the reason is because of Google Adwords, why can Nuked post the title of that topic in this post? Google Adwords doesn't know the difference between hate speech or using the slur for an explanation.

vCash

Originally Posted by ArbySooner View Post
    Help a brother out. So if the reason is because of Google Adwords, why can Nuked post the title of that topic in this post? Google Adwords doesn't know the difference between hate speech or using the slur for an explanation.
    I would presume hat AdSense investigates such occurrences, after being flagged by bots, to check the context before doling out whatever form of punishment they utilize.

Chp's thread title cannot be construed in any way other than inflammatory race speech, while Nuke's post is of a journalistic nature.
    The following users like this post: The Baconator®

His Royal Highness the Honorable King of LandThieves Esq. III
    vCash

I think we need to have our race and gender listed under our names...that will eliminate all the confusion...or...create far more confusion.
    2 users like SoCaliSooner's post: jmizzy4ou, Nuked

Originally Posted by SpankyNek View Post
    I would presume hat AdSense investigates such occurrences, after being flagged by bots, to check the context before doling out whatever form of punishment they utilize.

Chp's thread title cannot be construed in any way other than inflammatory race speech, while Nuke's post is of a journalistic nature.

Yep...!!!

vCash

chp thril is banned?

Originally Posted by ArbySooner View Post
    I'm guessing it's because the traffic on the forums is exponentially higher than the traffic on any given individual thread, so the google bad word police robot is much more likely to notice a bad word that shows up there.

I have no idea what I'm talking about, though.

And I always thought CHP was an Asian tranny...???
    The following users like this post: drspencer

Originally Posted by SpankyNek View Post

While I agree in your second paragraph, I am not so sure about the first. There are a shit ton of web sites that utilize these services and it would take a lot of manpower to review all noncompliant items.

vCash

I'm looking forward to this farewell speech.

I bet it will suck.
    The following users like this post: OUEverest

vCash

From what I understand this is Chp's gripes.... He feels you let white people call themselves s and Mexican people messcan but Chp being Hispanic isn't allowed to call himself or others of his race ****s. He feels that's teetering on racism/favoritism ...
    Then he should stop being such a ****.

Originally Posted by The Baconator® View Post
    I always assumed Wendy was the Asian tranny.
    The following users like this post: The Baconator®

vCash

chp thril is banned?

Originally Posted by drumhead23us View Post
    Don't you blame this shitshow on me, buddy. I was just poking fun at the guy. Man, now I know how Ozzy felt back in the day.
    Is/was not my intention.

vCash

So now that chip is gone, are we safe to assume it'll be a White Christmas around here this year?

vCash
    Don't live in Wichita, but I am a Sooner.

This whole thing is funny...

The long and short of it is this... little chippy needs to bow down and thank the sweet lord above that he's lived 1/3 of his useful life and getting banned from a message board is the biggest problem he's ever encountered in his life. And, based on his childish reaction to it, I would say he needs to get a ****ing helmet... 'cause shit's going to get real for chippy before long and life always makes sure everyone gets their share.

The whole thing just reeks of noob... getting upset about being banned from a message board is so 10 years ago. Hell, even nick zepp has been ****ing shit up on a message board for the better part of a decade. But, even he learned how to take a punch like a man and not cry like a little **** about it...

Suck it up chippy... it's time to grow up and start wiping your own ass.

vCash

Originally Posted by The Baconator® View Post
    This

This thread Is embarrassing.
    5 users like BleeOU1's post: BernieMadoff, DHF, McRib, soonerdm, Sooner_117

vCash

Originally Posted by BleeOU1 View Post
    This thread Is embarrassing.
    You're embarrassing.

Unless you're a minority, then you are intelligent and well spoken.
    7 users like traxx's post: BleeOU1, DHF, drspencer, greensooner, jdmt37, jmizzy4ou, KCRuf/Nek