Grab your tinfoil hats folks

Posted 683 day(s) ago 666 Views 14 Replies

Grab your tinfoil hats folks

http://www.examiner.com/article/libo...ere-to-testify

In the wake of the mass murders that took place in Newtown, Connecticut on Dec. 14, information on the shooter, and his family, is slowly being discovered by law enforcement other sources. One interesting connection to the tragedy that took place at the Sandy Hook school is that the father of Adam Lanza has a connection to the theater shootings that took place in Aurora earlier this year by James Holmes.

Both fathers of the shooters were allegedly expected to testify in the Libor scandal that rocked the banking world in June.

“The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a motive and a link. This coincidence is impossible to overlook. Two mass shootings connected to LIBOR. - Fabain4Liberty via Before it's News

Libor is the internal banking interest rate that major financial institutions determine each day for lending purposes between each facility. This rate is then translated to the interest rates used for mortgages, student loans, credit cards, and nearly every interest bearing loan in the world. Manipulation of the Libor rate has resulted in hundreds of billions, if not trillions of dollars in fraudulent payments made by billions of customers throughout the financial world.

For similar events on the magnitude of both Aurora and Newtown to hold a connection to one of the greatest financial scandals in the history of finance is astronomically slim in regards to coincidence. In fact, neither shooter had a history with firearm proficiency, and the outcome of each shooting showed an expertise many trained military personnel could not achieve. This leaves the question of where they got their training, or if there was another plot involved which allowed these young men to perform the actions they did with such precision.

While the coming days will bring forth more pertinent information on the motives, access, and failures of both community and family to diagnose the events leading up to Adam Lanza's killing spree, one thing is becoming disturbingly clear. The connections between the Aurora massacre, and the one that took place in Newtown on Friday, may have far more ramifications to the people involved in the Libor scandal than anyone could imagine.

I knew it! I ****ing knew it.....
    4 users like pphilfran's post: Aurora, IcanzIIravor, jmizzy4ou, Tug Medick

Originally Posted by pphilfran View Post
    I knew it! I ****ing knew it.....
    Damn Illuminati.

Except there is no evidence that either was scheduled to testify or even have any information.

Originally Posted by brokebacksooner View Post
    Except there is no evidence that either was scheduled to testify or even have any information.
    Why let something as troubling as facts get in the way of a good conspiracy?
    4 users like The's post: Aurora, brokebacksooner, IcanzIIravor, jmizzy4ou

Use your brain...if they were on the list we would think nothing about it...but them not being on the list only confirms that they attempted to stay below suspicion...

I knew it! I ****ing knew it....
    3 users like pphilfran's post: brokebacksooner, Dexa, jmizzy4ou

Now don't you go pooping all over this extremely credible source!

The Pelican Brief?

Originally Posted by The View Post
    a good conspiracy?

Originally Posted by The View Post
    I smell an Oliver Stone movie.
    The following users like this post: pphilfran

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f246/ne...ing-up-457839/

I got your conspiracy theories right here.....

Originally Posted by Bashtard View Post
    http://www.lipstickalley.com/f246/ne...ing-up-457839/

I got your conspiracy theories right here.....
    Well there's the proof, ladies and gentlemen!