Manziel/Harden locker room pic

Posted 589 day(s) ago by McRib10464 Views 178 Replies
Page 4 of 4 2 3 4
    Originally Posted by McRib View Post
    I see. Well, like someone said earlier, you can enjoy spirited discussion without being a shitbag, and come back after we beat you I have been to a lot of Aggie games and bonfires and whatever in my life, and still remain civil
    I don't think I've done anything to cross the line.

Originally Posted by TeLeFaWx View Post

All I can say is that I've seen plenty of Oklahoma football. I've been to many many many games growing up, and I'm old enough to have seen the 51-7 ass pounding Texas A&M delivered in Norman.
    So what yer sayin is your old enough to remember this too

Last edited by OrangeBlossom; December 21st, 2012 at 06:28 PM.

vCash

Sorry, I didn't mean you personally. Just in general. My apologies.

Sorry, I didn't mean you personally. Just in general. My apologies.
    I know. I'm just ****ing with you. Quick question though, have you heard of the 12th Man? The way your defense is playing you might need an extra player on the field to stop this;

vCash

I know. I'm just ****ing with you. Quick question though, have you heard of the 12th Man? The way your defense is playing you might need an extra player on the field to stop this;

Yeah. I use a 12th Man towel to wipe off my muddy golf balls and my dog's dirty feet
    The following users like this post: cbsooner

vCash

Originally Posted by thankyoucomeagain View Post
    ^This...you moron Okies need to read this right here. This is what it is all about. Nobody cares about the past so stop bringing it up. It's all about the future, and from this point and beyond A&M will be more relevant than OU, period. I'd much rather be a fan of A&M right now. Plus, the fact that it is in Texas alone makes it better because everyone knows that Oklahoma is a shitty state.
    It's easy not to care about history when you have none except the history you make up. aggy's last Top 5 finish was 1956. And in case you aren't aware, Oklahoma won the national title that year. The 3rd of seven.

In case you have missed the last six decades, here is a summary of aggy football:

Mediocre most years and never elite. Over-inflated sense of place in the world when coming off above average seasons. Crumble under lofty expectations. I would be stunned if aggy doesn't lose 4 games next year, at least.
    2 users like Camel at Sea's post: meoveryouxinfinity, Mississippi Sooner

Defense smack from either team is really, really weak.
    The following users like this post: DHF

vCash

^This...you moron Okies need to read this right here. This is what it is all about. Nobody cares about the past so stop bringing it up. It's all about the future, and from this point and beyond A&M will be more relevant than OU, period. I'd much rather be a fan of A&M right now. Plus, the fact that it is in Texas alone makes it better because everyone knows that Oklahoma is a shitty state.
    LOL. have you BEEN to College Station!?!

vCash

Now, Yahoo Sports is on this story... If yahoo begins to poke around and question things you better hope that everything is clean. Those ****ers don't mess around.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...27--ncaaf.html

vCash

Originally Posted by drspencer View Post
    Now, Yahoo Sports is on this story... If yahoo begins to poke around and question things you better hope that everything is clean. Those ****ers don't mess around.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...27--ncaaf.html
    In the article it says he tweeted that he bought himself those tickets as a present. If his parents are the ones who are wealthy, how did he "buy those for himself?"

Re: Manziel/Harden locker room pic

Yeah. I use a 12th Man towel to wipe off my muddy golf balls and my dog's dirty feet
    I thought that was your nut rag.
    The following users like this post: McRib

vCash

You can say all these things, but OU hasn't had a single impressive win. Your defense is swiss cheese, and your offense stalled against the only teams that had a defense with a pulse.
    Yup. OU ain't shit. And for all the otherworldly accomplishments the aggroids have achieved this season? They end it playing that shitty OU team in the Cotton Bowl. Good job aggie! What an "amazing" season you have had!

And how do you celebrate such an awesome season? Why you go to an OU board and show the fans there how much you'd love to have manziel's **** in your mouth.

Fvckin it live via tapatalk dos
    The following users like this post: Saul Good

vCash

Originally Posted by ChicketyChina View Post

vCash

Just because you want it to be true, doesn't make it true. Any given year there are 6-8 teams in the SEC that can legitimately win a National Championship, and have proven the ability to do so. There are 2 in the Big 12. Baylor/TCU/Tech/OSU/K-State/Kansas/Iowa State/WVU will never win a National Title in football. Ever. Sorry. Sucks to suck.
    Yea, Texas A&M is for sure a team that can win a national title

World War I, was it?

vCash

A&M beating their chest about being in the SEC reminds me of the guy at the bar who stands behind the big muscle-bound guy and talks shit.

Dude, shut the **** up and do something consistently. You beat Alabama, great! You guys used to beat OU and Texas every blue moon as well. Do it over a period of time, then you can beat your chests
    The following users like this post: I.M. Hipp83

vCash

Originally Posted by HeroOfTheDay View Post
    Yea, Texas A&M is for sure a team that can win a national title

World War I, was it?
    They can win a national tie in going ass to mouth.

Originally Posted by HeroOfTheDay View Post
    A&M beating their chest about being in the SEC reminds me of the guy at the bar who stands behind the big muscle-bound guy that he just met and talks shit.
    FIFY

Lol I can't wait to see this place after Manziel and A&M brutalize the Sooners. You guys really have no idea.

vCash

Lol I can't wait to see this place after Manziel and A&M brutalize the Sooners. You guys really have no idea.
    You really have no idea.....how big of a tool you are......

Fvckin it live via tapatalk dos

vCash

How did you feel when OU beat you guys 77-0? OT what about 65-10? Should I keep going? You are a big dork coming in here and thinking the Sooners are scared to play the gies. Oklahoma will always dominate you no matter if you are in the SEC or Big 12. We will prove how overrated you guys really are come cotton bowl.
    The following users like this post: TheKing

Originally Posted by sooner9582 View Post
    How did you feel when OU beat you guys 77-0? OT what about 65-10? Should I keep going? You are a big dork coming in here and thinking the Sooners are scared to play the gies. Oklahoma will always dominate you no matter if you are in the SEC or Big 12. We will prove how overrated you guys really are come cotton bowl.
    This deserves a repost. **** off Aggies. When is even the last time you s won a conference title in the SEC or Big 12 ?

Originally Posted by TheKing View Post
    This deserves a repost. **** off Aggies. When is even the last time you s won a conference title in the SEC or Big 12 ?
    Not sure about 'winning' one but they celebrated one this past year from 2010.
    The following users like this post: mavsfan31

you are an Aggie, you crossed the line at birth. and it is funny that you come on here since you are SEC and talk so much shit and you guys were never a factor in the Big 12.

vCash

Just because you want it to be true, doesn't make it true. Any given year there are 6-8 teams in the SEC that can legitimately win a National Championship, and have proven the ability to do so. There are 2 in the Big 12. Baylor/TCU/Tech/OSU/K-State/Kansas/Iowa State/WVU will never win a National Title in football. Ever. Sorry. Sucks to suck.
    I hope you enjoy Alabama's National Championship. You were not one of the teams capable of winning a national championship in the Big 12 and you aren't a team capable of winning a national championship in the SEC. Buh-bye.

So what happened against LSU...did he just have a bad day?

vCash

can't believe you guys are taking the troll bait on this...anyone whose favorite teams are the cowboys and spurs is a troll...

Originally Posted by CrimsonRez View Post
    can't believe you guys are taking the troll bait on this...anyone whose favorite teams are the cowboys and spurs is a troll...
    While I hate the Spurs(Dallas born and raised), most Austin/San Antonio residents are in fact Cowboys/Spurs fans. How could you now know that?

vCash

Damn... did anyone else see the perks of being a rational person in this thread? I did...

vCash

Not Safe For Work

Sent by My Bad Ass Note 2