Poinsettia Bowl: BYU vs San Diego State

Posted 673 day(s) ago 1006 Views 31 Replies
Results 1 to 32 of 32
  1. #1
    oorah_okie's Avatar
    Posts
    22,949
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Westeros

    Poinsettia Bowl: BYU vs San Diego State

    The last college football game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Go Cougs.

  2. #2
    oorah_okie's Avatar
    Posts
    22,949
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Westeros

    Poinsettia Bowl: BYU vs San Diego State

    BYU with an early pick.

  3. #3
    fdubzou's Avatar
    Posts
    7,684
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Juneau, Alaska

    Poinsettia Bowl: BYU vs San Diego State

    Go Aztecs!

  4. #4
    lets do this sdsu

  5. #5
    Niiiiiice

  6. #6
    Actually have SDSU in the group but kinda hoping for a BYU win. so im neutral

  7. #7
    Not going good for BYU

  8. #8
    Just started watching after the Thunder game ended. Already ready to change the channel.

  9. #9
    Houston Sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    1,425
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Brentwood, TN

    I wished OU played D like BYU!

  10. #10
    oorah_okie's Avatar
    Posts
    22,949
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Westeros

    Poinsettia Bowl: BYU vs San Diego State

    Snoozefest....

  11. #11
    you ****ing kidding me! BYU happy to hand them the game.

  12. #12
    Irish_Sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    16,741
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Houston, TX

    Originally Posted by ngintunr View Post
    you ****ing kidding me! BYU happy to hand them the game.
    Not so fast...


    Damn SDSU has ****ed up MANY opportunities(especially the INT return)

  13. #13
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a

    Poinsettia Bowl: BYU vs San Diego State

    Bad call IMO. Looked like arm was clearly going forward

  14. #14
    Well maybe not. LOL.

  15. #15
    Welp

  16. #16
    Originally Posted by Irish_Sooner View Post
    Not so fast...


    Damn SDSU has ****ed up MANY opportunities(especially the INT return)
    That's the first time i've seen that call in that situation.

    I think its been a good game. I'm doing other stuff while its on, but at least it's competitive.

  17. #17
    Picked San Diego State here, so it's fitting that if the world ends in just over an hour, I'm most likely going to be depressed and drunk because of a shitty bowl game.

  18. #18
    KCRuf/Nek's Avatar
    Posts
    39,552
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Prairie Village, Ks.

    Thinking of turning back to the Elk River/Eden Prairie hockey tilt that was on after the women's game.

  19. #19

    Poinsettia Bowl: BYU vs San Diego State

    This game is a good example of why I only use 18 bowls in my pool.

  20. #20
    KCRuf/Nek's Avatar
    Posts
    39,552
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Prairie Village, Ks.

    I gave this game one point, picking SDSU. No biggie.

  21. #21
    I went a little crazy and picked BYU with 21pts. Looking like a genius right now. That won't last long

  22. #22
    Fahooglegods's Avatar
    Posts
    5,220
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Right near da beach. Boy-eee!

    Re: Poinsettia Bowl: BYU vs San Diego State

    Originally Posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
    I gave this game one point, picking SDSU. No biggie.
    BYU was always gonna win this game easily. You ****ed up.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    The following users like this post: DarrellS011


  23. #23
    Fahooglegods's Avatar
    Posts
    5,220
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Right near da beach. Boy-eee!

    Re: Poinsettia Bowl: BYU vs San Diego State

    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    Bad call IMO. Looked like arm was clearly going forward
    Yeah the arm - the ball.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    The following users like this post: ngintunr


  24. #24
    LASooner's Avatar
    Posts
    4,899
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canyon Country, California

    I picked BYU in my money pool and SDSU in this useless Land Thieves one, so I'll chalk this up as a win.

  25. #25
    KCRuf/Nek's Avatar
    Posts
    39,552
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Prairie Village, Ks.

    Originally Posted by Fahooglegods View Post
    BYU was always gonna win this game easily. You ****ed up.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Thank you Jimmy The ****ing Greek.

  26. #26
    Good lord. When do you start to think about setting the qb?

  27. #27
    veyron_80's Avatar
    Posts
    2,434
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Washington D.C.

    Poinsettia Bowl: BYU vs San Diego State

    Originally Posted by haveaseat View Post
    Picked San Diego State here, so it's fitting that if the world ends in just over an hour, I'm most likely going to be depressed and drunk because of a shitty bowl game.
    Negative.. The world ends at 11:11 UTC time... so 7:11pm CST.

  28. #28
    Lol @ the anchorman reference.

  29. #29
    Fahooglegods's Avatar
    Posts
    5,220
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Right near da beach. Boy-eee!

    Re: Poinsettia Bowl: BYU vs San Diego State

    Originally Posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
    Thank you Jimmy The ****ing Greek.
    I have some 30 round mags if you're interested.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

  30. #30
    It was a lousy game. The SDSU QB must have been drunk as he kept throwing it to BYU. I will never root for BYU in any game. This was a lousy unentertaining game. Blaaaaaaaaaaaaa

  31. #31
    Fahooglegods's Avatar
    Posts
    5,220
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Right near da beach. Boy-eee!

    Re: Poinsettia Bowl: BYU vs San Diego State

    Originally Posted by SoonerDick View Post
    It was a lousy game. The SDSU QB must have been drunk as he kept throwing it to BYU. I will never root for BYU in any game. This was a lousy unentertaining game. Blaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Seriously. Do you cook meth? By the way you post you are either slightly mentally retarded or always high.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    The following users like this post: oorah_okie


  32. #32
    KCRuf/Nek's Avatar
    Posts
    39,552
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Prairie Village, Ks.

    Originally Posted by Fahooglegods View Post
    Seriously. Do you cook meth? By the way you post you are either slightly mentally retarded or always high.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Think we can get the board discount?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 19th, 2013, 05:50 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 17th, 2013, 06:10 PM