****ing illegal immigrant loving Obama and his liberal agenda.

Posted 586 day(s) ago 2379 Views 54 Replies
Page 1 of 2 1 2
    vCash

America ****ing illegal immigrant loving Obama and his liberal agenda.

If only we had some 'merica loving republican as president

For the fourth year in a row, the Obama administration set a record for the number of people it deported. In 2012, the total reached 409,849.

President Obama has received a lot of support from Hispanic voters, who voted for him 71-27% over Republican challenger Mitt Romney in the November elections. But his deportation record has remained a major disappointment to immigrant rights groups throughout his first term.

The number of people deported under Obama has risen in each of his four years in office, culminating in the record set in fiscal year 2012.

"That's a dubious accomplishment," said Ali Noorani, executive director of the National Immigration Forum, which supports a pathway to citizenship for the nation's 11 million illegal immigrants. "In reality, these numbers reflect the urgency with which our government needs to create a better immigration process. Instead of spending our limited resources on deportations, we need laws that strengthen our families, our communities and our economy."

Department of Homeland Security officials say the criticism is misguided, since they are not just increasing the number of people they deport. Over Obama's first term, the department has increased the percentage of deportees who are convicted criminals or fall into other high-priority categories.

During President George W. Bush's last year in office, 33% of the people deported by the U.S. were convicted criminals. The Obama administration has increased that percentage each year, reaching 55% in 2012.

In all, 96% of the people deported fall into Homeland Security's priority categories, including recent border-crossers, repeat immigration violators and fugitives from immigration court.

"While the FY 2012 removals indicate that we continue to make progress in focusing resources on criminal and priority aliens, with more convicted criminals being removed from the country than ever before, we are constantly looking for ways to ensure that we are doing everything we can to utilize our resources in a way that maximizes public safety," Immigration and Customs Enforcement Director John Morton said in a statement.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...tions/1785725/

vCash

Our borders are open flood gates.
    The following users like this post: Yatahaze

vCash

Originally Posted by bushmaster06 View Post
    Our borders are open flood gates.
    I want Pat Buchanan as president for long enough to build a huge ****ing wall. About 12 feet high and a razor-wire jungle on both sides of it. And yes, I'm serious. I would even volunteer a few hours with my shovel.

Originally Posted by Yatahaze View Post
    I want Pat Buchanan as president for long enough to build a huge ****ing wall. About 12 feet high and a razor-wire jungle on both sides of it. And yes, I'm serious. I would even volunteer a few hours with my shovel.
    That's racist.

Unless it's on Mexico's southern border, and then it's simply common sense.
    2 users like oucub23's post: fdubzou, Yatahaze

vCash

I say we adopt Mexico's laws on imigration.

http://factreal.wordpress.com/2010/0...s-are-tougher/

I would prefer taking our soldiers we have on the borders of Korea, Afghanistan, etc. and putting them all along the Mexico border.

Originally Posted by TIMB0B View Post
    I would prefer taking our soldiers we have on the borders of Korea, Afghanistan, etc. and putting them all along the Mexico border.
    Amen.

Spare us the Obama is tough on illegals drama.

He's giving amnesty to anchor babies.

vCash

Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Amen.

It's only 800,000....whoops...It's only 1.6 million....sorry....It's only 2.8 million.
    2 users like KCRuf/Nek's post: jdmt37, veyron_80

vCash

I remember back in the original Crossfire days he said something about building a fence around the entire country. I can still hear the libs howling.

vCash

Land mines...most cost effective way to go.

vCash

Amen.

The constitution does that...
    5 users like SpankyNek's post: goldzim, IndySooner, KumquatOne, Nuked, OUMallen

Amen.

What do you want done with them? We cannot round them all up and ship them back to where they came from.

vCash

Originally Posted by goldzim View Post
    What do you want done with them? We cannot round them all up and ship them back to where they came from.
    Why not? That's what Messico does with theirs.

vCash

Which notion is more absurd? The idea that you can rid the country of all the guns or rid the country of all the illegals?

vCash

Amen.

I don't think you understand the meaning of the pejorative term "anchor baby." An "anchor baby" would have no need for amnesty.

Originally Posted by goldzim View Post
    No more services. No jobs.

Don't hire them. Don't give them free education. Don't give them medical attention (except in energencies).

They will go back to their countries by themselves, just like they got here.

Originally Posted by nocalsooner View Post
    I don't think you understand the meaning of the pejorative term "anchor baby." An "anchor baby" would have no need for amnesty.
    Yes. I understand it.

That's what makes this worse and makes the whole "Obama is tough on illegals" a bunch of BS.

The amnesty he is giving is not even to "anchor babies" or those that the ILLEGAL mother popped out on US soil, it's to those kids that weren't even born here.

vCash

No more services. No jobs.

Don't hire them. Don't give them free education. Don't give them medical attention (except in energencies).

They will go back to their countries by themselves, just like they got here.
    Problem is that there are jobs crucial to the welfare of all Americans that legal Americans simply will not do at the rate of pay offered for these jobs. Hence a need for migrant workers to tend crops, build houses and generally work their asses off for next to nothing. It is the employers of these workers and Americans desire for cheap food and housing brings them here.
    The following users like this post: sweetnsourpoke

Originally Posted by Big Red One View Post
    Problem is that there are jobs crucial to the welfare of all Americans that legal Americans simply will not do at the rate of pay offered for these jobs. Hence a need for migrant workers to tend crops, build houses and generally work their asses off for next to nothing. It is the employers of these workers and Americans desire for cheap food and housing brings them here.
    Elementary response.

Let's assume we live in lovely world where this no borders, who then will work for shitty wages? Martians?

We don't need workers who come in an undercut the equilibrium of the supply/demand. We have the workers.

Americans won't work for those wages because many get money for not working at all. Stop that and I would expect they would be more motivated.

vCash

Originally Posted by TIMB0B View Post
    I like the first part, but not the second part. Walls don't have moms/dads/kids back home hoping their sons and daughters and dads and moms don't come home in a flag-laden casket.

vCash

Amen.

Compared to W, who was apparently giving amnesty to illegal immigrants convicted of crimes. Take your pick on which one you'd prefer living next door: illegal immigrant babies or illegal immigrant criminals.

vCash

Nothing wrong with migrant workers. Just the illegal ones.

vCash

Compared to W, who was apparently giving amnesty to illegal immigrants convicted of crimes. Take your pick on which one you'd prefer living next door: illegal immigrant babies or illegal immigrant criminals.
    Doesn't one begat the other?

vCash

Originally Posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
    Doesn't one begat the other?
    So now your logic is that babies of illegal immigrants all grow up to be criminals?

vCash

Nope.

vCash

Only republitards would claim that, given a country with limited resources. we should spend more time going after infants than criminals.

vCash

I like the first part, but not the second part. Walls don't have moms/dads/kids back home hoping their sons and daughters and dads and moms don't come home in a flag-laden casket.
    So our borders aren't worth defending?

vCash

Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    So our borders aren't worth defending?
    They are, absolutely. But I just think a 12-foot high wall with a razor wire forest on both sides would work better and would keep more troops at home. Using people to patrol the borders have proven to be pretty worthless, IMO.

Wall + a couple dozen helicopters.

vCash

They are, absolutely. But I just think a 12-foot high wall with a razor wire forest on both sides would work better and would keep more troops at home. Using people to patrol the borders have proven to be pretty worthless, IMO.

Wall + a couple dozen helicopters.
    I think we have 30,000 troops alone in Korea. Add to that the troops from Afghanistan, Iraq (advisors, heh), Germany etc...and that would be an overwhelming force...many times the size of our current border patrols.

No problem with the concept of a wall...but cost wise I would go with landmines...some drones...and sufficient forces to back them up.

vCash

I think we have 30,000 troops alone in Korea. Add to that the troops from Afghanistan, Iraq (advisors, heh), Germany etc...and that would be an overwhelming force...many times the size of our current border patrols.

No problem with the concept of a wall...but cost wise I would go with landmines...some drones...and sufficient forces to back them up.
    Sure, need some people on the ground but if you build a kick ass wall you won't need those 30k people.

I don't like landmines just because we don't know what the future holds and those ****ers are a **** to clean up later.

vCash

Sure, need some people on the ground but if you build a kick ass wall you won't need those 30k people.

I don't like landmines just because we don't know what the future holds and those ****ers are a **** to clean up later.
    I would hope with proper defenses we wouldn't need 30,000 troops. Just pointing out that we have troops all over the world that could be brought home to protect the border.

But it would take a president that was committed to stopping illegal immigration to employ such tactics and we haven't had one of those in many decades...if ever.

Originally Posted by SpankyNek View Post
    The constitution does that...
    That amendment needs to be amended.

It's clearly being misused and was enacted without knowledge of the blatant abuse of today.

El Presidente Booosh has been out of the White House for a long time. It's time you guys stop blaming Booooosh. BTW, his immigration policy sucked almost as much as Obama's.

I'd prefer no ILLEGALS living next door. I'm the son of a LEGAL immigrant.

LEGAL=cool
    ILLEGAL=get the **** out

Aren't both criminals?

vCash

That amendment needs to be amended.

It's clearly being misused and was enacted without knowledge of the blatant abuse of today.

vCash

Originally Posted by oucub23 View Post
    Aren't both criminals?
    Fair enough. Would you prefer to focus deportation efforts on those convicted of crimes or those who are wearing onesies?

Fair enough. Would you prefer to focus deportation efforts on those convicted of crimes or those who are wearing onesies?
    Neither. I'd prefer focusing our energies on keeping them from getting here illegally in the first place. That involves a full reform of our immigration policies though. I'd be thrilled if we could do both, but we seem to have a hard time accomplishing one thing.

vCash

Originally Posted by oucub23 View Post
    Americans won't work for those wages because many get money for not working at all. Stop that and I would expect they would be more motivated.
    Last edited by OrangeBlossom; December 27th, 2012 at 09:36 AM.

vCash

You don't need to build a big ass fence or even station military units along the border to stop illegals from coming. If the government would impose heavy fines and sanctions against companies and people that do hire, along with with doing the same to landlords who rent to illegals, the problem would solve itself. If illegal immigrants do not have a place to live and work, they would not be coming over here. If you cut the hand off that feeds illegal immigration, they will have no support and eventually die from starvation (metaphorically speaking).
    The following users like this post: Gonzo

Originally Posted by veyron_80 View Post
    You don't need to build a big ass fence or even station military units along the border to stop illegals from coming. If the government would impose heavy fines and sanctions against companies and people that do hire, along with with doing the same to landlords who rent to illegals, the problem would solve itself. If illegal immigrants do not have a place to live and work, they would not be coming over here. If you cut the hand off that feeds illegal immigration, they will have no support and eventually die from starvation (metaphorically speaking).
    Honestly, the largest concern isn't about people coming here to work. Those are the last people we should be worried about stopping.

I'd rather keep the hard working illegals and ship out all the legal citizens who won't work.
    3 users like soonerbornsoonerbret's post: DHF, jdmt37, Yatahaze

vCash

Originally Posted by soonerbornsoonerbret View Post
    I'd rather keep the hard working illegals and ship out all the legal citizens who won't work.
    Is that swap on the table? I'd imagine most Americans would support that.

vCash

Originally Posted by veyron_80 View Post
    E Verify

vCash

Is this thread a parody of people who get bent out-of-shape over illegal aliens?

vCash

Originally Posted by nocalsooner View Post
    Is this thread a parody of people who get bent out-of-shape over illegal aliens?
    Illegal aliens is so hurtful, dehumanizing and most importantly politically incorrect.

vCash

3 users like jdmt37's post: DHF, SoonerArtillery, Yatahaze

vCash

****ing hilarious.

vCash

That guy is a riot.

vCash

That guy is a riot.
    Does he have any more stuff?