There's a severe lack of interest in this bowl game

Posted 671 day(s) ago by IndySooner7841 Views 167 Replies
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
    Originally Posted by DirtySouth_Sooner View Post
    barely finishing in the top ten and you're having a parade ... after we beat your **** ass in the cotton bowl, we'll still consider our year average.

you guys were an embarrassment in the big 12, only team in texas that horns can call "they're ****", finish middle of the pack sec and you want to throw confetti .... pathetic.
    They're definitely the OSU of the SEC...celebrating good seasons like it's a national championship...hell even seen that they came out with "victory shirts" when they beat Bama
    The following users like this post: DirtySouth_Sooner

Originally Posted by TeLeFaWx View Post
    What am I spouting that's so ridiculous? OU isn't a top 10 team. There are 6 SEC teams in the top 10. They are all far more deserving than OU. I seriously don't understand why OU fans are butthurt about not having a good team.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    Just shut the **** up. There are 6 teams from the SEC in the Top 10 because they are in the SEC. ESPN is the SEC's **** and continues to shove their shit down the rest of the college football landscape's throat. ESPN and the BCS are so in love with that conference its ridiculous. Your team has the same record as our team. You are no more special than Oklahoma because the conference patch on your jersey says SEC and not Big XII. We own your asses anyway, so why are you talking shit. You ran away from a conference that you were historically average in.

Originally Posted by Stein7495 View Post
    Just shut the **** up. There are 6 teams from the SEC in the Top 10 because they are in the SEC. ESPN is the SEC's **** and continues to shove their shit down the rest of the college football landscape's throat. ESPN and the BCS are so in love with that conference its ridiculous. Your team has the same record as our team. You are no more special than Oklahoma because the conference patch on your jersey says SEC and not Big XII. We own your asses anyway, so why are you talking shit. You ran away from a conference that you were historically average in.
    Same record, 2 losses. Both our losses were SEC losses. And one of our wins was impressive. 10 wins for Oklahoma and not a single one was impressive? How did you not make the SEC love fest for your dominating win over powerhouse West Virginia? It's mind bottling, really.

Same record, 2 losses. Both our losses were SEC losses. And one of our wins was impressive. 10 wins for Oklahoma and not a single one was impressive? How did you not make the SEC love fest for your dominating win over powerhouse West Virginia? It's mind bottling, really.
    I realize your just trolling, but check out which team has the better strength of schedule before posting your bullshit. Your post is another fail.

Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I realize your just trolling, but check out which team has the better strength of schedule before posting your bullshit. Your post is another fail.
    Do you know how that conference strength equation is calculated? Do you even read how the sagarin formula works?

It weights he conferences like this:

1-2-3-4-5-5-4-3-2-1

for the Big 12

and

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

for the SEC

meaning K-State accounts for 1/30th of the formula, and Alabama accounts for 1/56th of the formula.

Sorry. But an strenghth of schedule that weights K-State almost double what it does Alabama doesn't account for much in my head.

You may think I'm trolling, but in reality I'm just not viewing things from a Crimson colored perspective. It's fine. OU is great and what not. A&M had an unquestionably better year by a multitude of metrics, and is the more talented team. You can deal with it, or you can't. But come the Cotton Bowl, Johnny Football won't take your feelings in to consideration when he's abusing your piss poor defense.

SoonerBounce Guest
    this dude isn't even trolling...he's just an idiot.

SOmebody with a lot of time on their hands needs to go view his posts on texags. i bet before the move he was beating his chest about the big 12 being the best confrerence

Do you know how that conference strength equation is calculated? Do you even read how the sagarin formula works?

It weights he conferences like this:

1-2-3-4-5-5-4-3-2-1

for the Big 12

and

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

for the SEC

meaning K-State accounts for 1/30th of the formula, and Alabama accounts for 1/56th of the formula.

Sorry. But an strenghth of schedule that weights K-State almost double what it does Alabama doesn't account for much in my head.

You may think I'm trolling, but in reality I'm just not viewing things from a Crimson colored perspective. It's fine. OU is great and what not. A&M had an unquestionably better year by a multitude of metrics, and is the more talented team. You can deal with it, or you can't. But come the Cotton Bowl, Johnny Football won't take your feelings in to consideration when he's abusing your piss poor defense.
    I think Johnny Football is too worried about sucking dicks with the Jonas Brothers

Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post

SOmebody with a lot of time on their hands needs to go view his posts on texags. i bet before the move he was beating his chest about the big 12 being the best confrerence
    He really thinks he's right! It's kind of funny, but sad at the same time.

I'm famous!

#11 Oklahoma is not in the top 10...
    Let me clarify: OU is top 10 in every computer poll & aTm is top 10 in human polls. Happy trolling.

Originally Posted by tfoolry View Post
    Let me clarify: OU is top 10 in every computer poll & aTm is top 10 in human polls. Happy trolling.
    Meh. I would prefer you just acknowledge that OU is #11, but alas. Sooners gonna sooner.

OU 1-2 against ranked team. A&M 1-2 against ranked teams.
    OU 6-2 against teams with a winning record in the regular season, A&M 3-2 against teams with a winning record in the regular season
    OU 1-0 against FCS teams, A&M 2-0 against FCS teams ()

Oh, and one of the Aggies THREE wins against teams with a winning record was 59-57 against La. Tech. A&M returned an extra point for 2 points. A three point swing on a fluke special teams play in a 2 point win over the mighty Bulldogs!

Originally Posted by TheLadiesMike View Post
    OU 6-2 against teams with a winning record in the regular season, A&M 3-2 against teams with a winning record in the regular season

Oh, and one of the Aggies THREE wins against teams with a winning record was 59-57 against La. Tech. A&M returned an extra point for 2 points. A three point swing on a fluke special teams play in a 2 point win over the mighty Bulldogs!
    Quit it with your logic! Texans don't understand the term "logic".

Originally Posted by TheLadiesMike View Post

We also missed extra points. Sort of flukey as well. They also facemasked Johnny Football and returned a pick six. In the end, a win is a win is a win. Sooners be hatin.

Originally Posted by NortheastOK_Sooner View Post
    Quit it with your logic! Texans don't understand the term "logic".
    What is logical about that? All ranked teams are not created equal, all teams with winning records are not created equal. If they were, OU wouldn't be ranked behind every two loss team from the greatest conference on the planet. #sec

SoonerBounce Guest
    We also missed extra points. Sort of flukey as well. They also facemasked Johnny Football and returned a pick six. In the end, a win is a win is a win. Sooners be hatin.
    so you get credit for your win against La tech by two but are making fun of OU's win vs WVU?

so you get credit for your win against La tech by two but are making fun of OU's win vs WVU?
    La. Tech is a powerhouse...you haven't heard?

What is logical about that? All ranked teams are not created equal, all teams with winning records are not created equal. If they were, OU wouldn't be ranked behind every two loss team from the greatest conference on the planet. #sec
    Ban user for illegal use of hashtag

No. I make fun of OU's win over WVU only to mock that you sooners be hatin on our bes win, against the defending, and most likely repeat, National Champions. If WVU is your best game, I have no idea, it's just to poke fun at all you sooners that are so adamant about A&M having "only ONE good win", when you sooners, have in fact... zero. It's all in good fun. It won' be fun when your crimson tears stain Jerry Worl and the SEC remains becomes 7-0(5-0 against the Big 12) in Arlington, but for now, it is.

No. I make fun of OU's win over WVU only to mock that you sooners be hatin on our bes win, against the defending, and most likely repeat, National Champions. If WVU is your best game, I have no idea, it's just to poke fun at all you sooners that are so adamant about A&M having "only ONE good win", when you sooners, have in fact... zero. It's all in good fun. It won' be fun when your crimson tears stain Jerry Worl and the SEC remains becomes 7-0(5-0 against the Big 12) in Arlington, but for now, it is.
    SEC record against other conferences in the postseason isn't good, retard.

SEC remains becomes 7-0(5-0 against the Big 12) in Arlington, but for now, it is.
    I guess if you can't beat them (2011 Cotton Bowl) join them.

Originally Posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
    I guess if you can't beat them (2011 Cotton Bowl) join them.
    Or 0-3 against Arky. Which. Since A&M wasn't scared to play the SEC(unlike OU) screwed us out of playing in the 2010 Big 12 Title game when we already stomped both representatives(including the Sooners).

Or 0-3 against Arky. Which. Since A&M wasn't scared to play the SEC(unlike OU) screwed us out of playing in the 2010 Big 12 Title game when we already stomped both representatives(including the Sooners).
    OU only played Alabama in 2002 and 2003 and plan to have a series with Tennessee/LSU in the future...but yeah, OU is so afraid to play the SEC. Unlike A&M...OU always has a tough non-conference schedule. OU always plays at least 1 big dog in the non-conference. TAMU's big time non-con game? La Tech?

We all need to stop replying to this SEC-loving idiot...we can't sway him, he's too busy sucking SEC dick to understand anything

OU only played Alabama in 2002 and 2003 and plan to have a series with Tennessee/LSU in the future...but yeah, OU is so afraid to play the SEC. Unlike A&M...OU always has a tough non-conference schedule. OU always plays at least 1 big dog in the non-conference. TAMU's big time non-con game? La Tech?
    Yeah we used to play LSU every single year until 94 when they go sick of starting the season 0-1. We got USC and Oregon coming up. If OU's academics weren't frowned upon by the Pac 12, those might have been conference games for yall.

We all need to stop replying to this SEC-loving idiot...we can't sway him, he's too busy sucking SEC dick to understand anything
    What am I saying that is so outlandish?

That was no big deal since you claimed that title anyway. Go cry to your longhorn cousins about that.

Yeah we used to play LSU every single year until 94 when they go sick of starting the season 0-1. We got USC and Oregon coming up. If OU's academics weren't frowned upon by the Pac 12, those might have been conference games for yall.
    Um, thinking academics may not be your strong point. OU has played home and aways with UCLA, Oregon, and Washington in the last decade.

Go suck bevo's **** troll!

Yeah we used to play LSU every single year until 94 when they go sick of starting the season 0-1. .
    Really? That must be why they hold a 28-20-3 all time record against you. Keep bumping your chest about how you owned LSU from 91-95 when they were an absolute abomination.
    91 they went 5-6
    92 they went 2-9
    93 they went 5-6
    94 they went 4-7
    95 they went 7-4-1 and play in the independence bowl.

****ing real world beaters you guys were.

Originally Posted by OUEverest View Post
    Really? That must be why they hold a 28-20-3 all time record against you. Keep bumping your chest about how you owned LSU from 91-95 when they were an absolute abomination.
    91 they went 5-6
    92 they went 2-9
    93 they went 5-6
    94 they went 4-7
    95 they went 7-4-1 and play in the independence bowl.

****ing real world beaters you guys were.
    They literally backed out of the contract because their coach said he couldn't build a program starting 0-1 every year. Fact. So I mean...

They literally backed out of the contract because their coach said he couldn't build a program starting 0-1 every year. Fact. So I mean...
    Before that five year stretch your all time record against them was 26-15-3. Fact

Before that five year stretch your all time record against them was 26-15-3. Fact
    And the majority of those games were in Baton Rouge. We were a small, all-male military academy for quite a bit. We are 7-2-1 against them all time at Kyle Field.

Yawn... Remember three seasons ago when A&M's "physical receivers" weren't afraid of UGA in their bowl? Or when A&M was "screwed" out of the Big 12 championship and they were going to take it out on LSU? Or how rowdy Kyle Field would be against Okie Jr last year? Or how they were a "legit top 10 team" last year? Or how the final Lone Star Showdown would end in "Longhorn tears?"

Aggies will be Aggies. With their ONE conference championship. Their TWO Heisman winners. And their all-male cheerleading squad and fake ROTC program (i.e. a bunch of band nerds playing dress up).

We hear this same shit every year and Texas Lite can NEVER back it up.
    The following users like this post: Jason

Originally Posted by PowerPower View Post
    Yawn... Remember three seasons ago when A&M's "physical receivers" weren't afraid of UGA in their bowl? Or when A&M was "screwed" out of the Big 12 championship and they were going to take it out on LSU? Or how rowdy Kyle Field would be against Okie Jr last year? Or how they were a "legit top 10 team" last year? Or how the final Lone Star Showdown would end in "Longhorn tears?"

Aggies will be Aggies. With their ONE conference championship. Their TWO Heisman winners. And their all-male cheerleading squad and fake ROTC program (i.e. a bunch of band nerds playing dress up).

P................................................. ..........WNED!

I'm famous!
    For deepthroating??

Originally Posted by PowerPower View Post

We only have one conference championship?

david ash thinks you suck ... and proved it.

Originally Posted by DirtySouth_Sooner View Post
    david ash thinks you suck ... and proved it.
    It was actually Case McCoy. I'm not sure if that's worse or not, but I'm leaning toward such.
    The following users like this post: DirtySouth_Sooner

Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Strength of schedules: http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/fbt12.htm

Come again, TrollFaWx?
    Did I see that right? OU is 6-2 against the 30 best teams in the country and A&M is ****ing 1-2? You didn't even play enough good teams to get a good sample, ****head! LOL! Your miracle win against Bama was the only team in the TOP ****ING 30 that you have! Your squeaker against La Tech doesn't even count. Holy shit that's hilarious.

Originally Posted by Salt City Sooner View Post
    It was actually Case McCoy. I'm not sure if that's worse or not, but I'm leaning toward such.
    Jaxson Shipley actually threw the best TD pass that day.

One that matters.....I guess

I get it. This aggie is all fired up because his team actually got to 10 wins for the first time in forever. When was the last time aTm was even relevant?

One legit one. Also since Notre Dame last won a national championship, A&M has gone 5-13 in bowl games. And your good win came the week after Bama's emotionally and physically draining win against LSU and Bama STILL almost won.

Originally Posted by Widescreen View Post
    I get it. This aggie is all fired up because his team actually got to 10 wins for the first time in forever. When was the last time aTm was even relevant?
    Never.

Originally Posted by Widescreen View Post
    Every preseason until the games are actually played.

Here you go LT, I got bored over the long weekend. Merry late Xmas.

In hindsight I should have given him a milk mustache made of jiz.
    2 users like SoonerInjun's post: DirtySouth_Sooner, Sooner94

Jaxson Shipley actually threw the best TD pass that day.
    So the best touchdown pass was from a wide receiver and you still lost.... Brilliant!!!

How did it feel to get your ass kicked by every good team on the way out the door?

Re: There's a severe lack of interest in this bowl game

So the best touchdown pass was from a wide receiver and you still lost.... Brilliant!!!

How did it feel to get your ass kicked by every good team on the way out the door?
    Beat Baylor. Yall couldn't.

Beat Baylor. Yall couldn't.

who cares ... it wasn't our good bye tour ... we took care of them this year ... you dorks went 4-5 before that big 12 door hit your in the ass. you pretty much got **** slapped by everyone in the league and left crying.
    3 users like DirtySouth_Sooner's post: OkieforOU, oorah_okie, thurman murman