Firefighters Killed as Arsonist Ambushed Them...

Posted 676 day(s) ago 3548 Views 121 Replies
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Originally Posted by fdubzou View Post
    Not surprised CNN is going to pick this up. Every gun related incident from now on will suddenly become national news. They have their agenda and its time to pile on.
    THIS!!!..... Honestly the agenda on this stuff couldnt be even more aparent

you have certain sites that I Shalll not name ... ...(NOT CNN ... ***cough PuffingtonHost cough***)lol ..... that have been listing nothing but every crime with guns as their headline for days and days now
    Last edited by Irish_Sooner; December 25th, 2012 at 02:13 AM.

Originally Posted by Irish_Sooner View Post
    THIS!!!..... Honestly the agenda on this stuff couldnt be even more aparent

you have certain sites that I Shalll not name No Dome plz ... ...(NOT CNN ... ***cough PuffingtonHost cough***)lolZ ..... tgat have been listing nothing but every crime with guns as their headline for days and days now
    So explain why the holy bible of news agencies is also reporting it?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/24...est=latestnews

Things like this happen and it's news, not some liberal agenda.

Seriously you gun apologists are too ****ing much sometime.

Originally Posted by Yatahaze View Post

It isnt this specific event as much as some of the other the past week or so ...... This event is actually ****ed up/specifically appalling enough to be legit I would contend .....But to deny the existence of a brighter Spotlight on all gun crimes in reporting in the MSM since newtown is naive(nicest way I can say it)...

Anyways as to the demented ****er who did this appalling ****ing should just off himself WTF is the point of taking out 1st responders.....

A guy willing to start a fire like this could easily have found a way to make his carnage known if/as he wanted with or without guns

Guns or no he would have found a way to kill...
    Last edited by Irish_Sooner; December 25th, 2012 at 02:14 AM. Reason: fixing drunk grammar (some of it lol

It isnt this specific event as much as some of the other the past week or so ...... This event is actually ****ed up/SPecifically appalling enough to be legit I would contend .....BUt to deny the existance of a brighter Spotlight on all gun crimes in reporting in the MSM is naive(nicest way I can say it)...

Anyways as to the demented ****er who did this appalling ****ing should just off himself why take out 1st responders ... ****ed up

A guy willing to start a fire like this could easily have found a way to make his carnage knowmn if he wat not had access to guns obviously

Guns or no he would havefound a way to kill damn ****stick
    I get it, you're drunk. It's cool, we all say stupid things when we're drunk. Put the laptop down and go have another eggnog. I'm sure Santa will have a few assault rifle magazines in your stocking in the morning - unless you shoot him first.

I get it, you're drunk. It's cool, we all say stupid things when we're drunk. Put the laptop down and go have another eggnog. I'm sure Santa will have a few assault rifle magazines in your stocking in the morning - unless you shoot him first.
    NOt very clever or even funny to a slightly past buzzed person(got me there lol)... what issue do you take with my last post? out of curiosity

A guy willing to set large buildings on fire really needs guns to kill inocents?

Firefighters Killed AS Arsonist Ambushed Them...

Sad story no matter the politics involved ...... SUcks people are going to use these families tragic stories to support their politcs

NOt very clever or even funny to a slightly past buzzed person(got me there lol)... what issue do you take with my last post? out of curiosity

A guy willing to set large buildings on fire really needs guns to kill inocents?
    The whole "he coulda done that with a brick" argument is so ****ing retarded.

Yes, he could have. But he didn't. Guns are the easiest things available to kill people with and they are so irresponsibly sold/stored/regulated it's disgusting.

Do a comparison test: try to kill someone with a brick and after that try a gun. See which one works better and report back here afterwards.

Guns or no he would have found a way to kill...
    Yeah, yeah, yeah. He could have used a rock or a knife or even a hammer like he did on his granny. But guns are a better "tool" (as KSooner puts it) for wasting people than just about anything this side of giant ass bombs.

The percentage of homicides where guns were the "tool" in the USA stands at 68%. That is compared to 32% for all other methods COMBINED (rocks, knives, cars, hammers, tire irons, bows and arrows, bombs etc).

Guns are the best killing instrument ever invented and they are getting better all the time. If they weren't then you wouldn't be insisting on having them for "protection" and insisting that we need firepower to keep up with the bad guys.

Most gun advocacy arguments are solid but the idea that guns don't make killing more expedient is not.
    3 users like Yuck Fu's post: brokebacksooner, OnlyOneOklahoma, usaosooner

Originally Posted by Yuck Fu View Post
    Yeah, yeah, yeah. He could have used a rock or a knife or even a hammer like he did on his granny. But guns are a better "tool" (as KSooner puts it) for wasting people than just about anything this side of giant ass bombs.

The percentage of homicides where guns were the "tool" in the USA stands at 68%. That is compared to 32% for all other methods COMBINED (rocks, knives, cars, hammers, tire irons, bows and arrows, bombs etc).

Guns are the best killing instrument ever invented and they are getting better all the time. If they weren't then you wouldn't be insisting on having them for "protection" and insisting that we need firepower to keep up with the bad guys.

Most gun advocacy arguments are solid but the idea that guns don't make killing more expedient is not.
    Using numbers greater than 10 just confuses them.

So you two are saying if he didn't have a gun that no one would be dead? Even though it was already illegal that he had the guns in the first place being a convicted felon and all.....you guys are probably right...if we had a few more laws on guns this guy would have followed those laws for sure!

Originally Posted by SoonerArtillery View Post
    So you two are saying if he didn't have a gun that no one would be dead? Even though it was already illegal that he had the guns in the first place being a convicted felon and all.....you guys are probably right...if we had a few more laws on guns this guy would have followed those laws for sure!
    You really don't think laws limiting the # of guns a person can own, the # of rounds of ammunition you can buy, safe storage requirements, prohibiting gun show sales, and tougher sentencing for crimes involving the use of guns wouldn't make a difference in gun crime rates?

Would it have changed this outcome? Who knows. Would it change things as a whole? Yes.

Why do you want to infringe on my rights to keep and bear arms?

You want to enact more laws that can't be enforced.

I do agree with tougher sentencing on crimes involving guns.

Why do you want to infringe on my rights to keep and bear arms?

You want to enact more laws that can't be enforced.

I do agree with tougher sentencing on crimes involving guns.
    The why should be pretty obvious, see title of thread.

What does a mentally disturbed convicted felon that killed two firefighters have anything to do with you wanting to infringe on my rights as an American?

The right to bear arms was written when the most powerful weapon was a musket. We should just be allowed to have muskets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2 users like PokeJ's post: McRib, Yatahaze

The whole "he coulda done that with a brick" argument is so ****ing retarded.

Yes, he could have. But he didn't. Guns are the easiest things available to kill people with and they are so irresponsibly sold/stored/regulated it's disgusting.

Do a comparison test: try to kill someone with a brick and after that try a gun. See which one works better and report back here afterwards.
    The whole ****ing law abiding citizens should have their firearms taken away because a very minimal number of people committ a crime with a firearm (most of those obtained illegally in any case) is the retarded argument.

All you ****wads who don't believe in the right to bear arms should have to hang a sign out in front of your homes and on your vehicles That way you don't have to worry about us law abiding gun owners shooting some "innocent" robber while protecting our life, liberty, and property.

The laws you idiots wish to get implemented aren't going to remove firearms from dangerous people or people committing crime, they are only going to remove them from people who actually abide by the law.
    The following users like this post: Sooner Bob

Originally Posted by PokeJ View Post
    The right to bear arms was written when the most powerful weapon was a musket. We should just be allowed to have muskets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Or ... it was written so that the people had the same weaponry as the military. We should all be Batman.
    The following users like this post: McRib

Originally Posted by suncoastsooner View Post
    The whole ****ing law abiding citizens should have their firearms taken away because a very minimal number of people committ a crime with a firearm (most of those obtained illegally in any case) is the retarded argument.

All you ****wads who don't believe in the right to bear arms should have to hang a sign out in front of your homes and on your vehicles That way you don't have to worry about us law abiding gun owners shooting some "innocent" robber while protecting our life, liberty, and property.

The laws you idiots wish to get implemented aren't going to remove firearms from dangerous people or people committing crime, they are only going to remove them from people who actually abide by the law.
    Please provide me with a link to an article describing where a person needed multiple assault rifles and thousands of rounds of ammunition to defend themselves in a robbery attempt.

Thanks in advance.

What does a mentally disturbed convicted felon that killed two firefighters have anything to do with you wanting to infringe on my rights as an American?
    You can keep a handgun or a hunting rifle. In my world I'll allow those.

Media is milking these tragedies like Yahtaze milks his BF's **** for that last drop of cum.

Good thing NY ban on guns stopped an ex-felon from getting guns. Just like the ban on pot stops so many from smoking it.

Originally Posted by Nazgul View Post
    Good thing NY ban on guns stopped an ex-felon from getting guns. Just like the ban on pot stops so many from smoking it.
    Good thing laws against **** have stopped every **** ever, right?
    The following users like this post: McRib

Media is milking these tragedies like Yahtaze milks his BF's **** for that last drop of cum.
    Ah, because being liberal = gay...

And you wonder why there's a republitard backlash...I bet Fox news would hire you based on your message board credentials of being a bigot.

I've never seen the stats but I would assume the vast majority of firearm deaths are by handguns.

My own town of Edmond earned the term "going postal" with 14 postal employees being killed and 6 wounded by a single shooter armed with only handguns. My mailman was one of those killed.

Please provide me with a link to an article describing where a person needed multiple assault rifles and thousands of rounds of ammunition to defend themselves in a robbery attempt.

Thanks in advance.
    Please provide me with a reason a law abiding citizen need have their ability to do such taken away other than to disarm the populace!

There are very few things in this world that could make someone like me turn. Come try and take away my ability to arm and defend myself in the manner I see fit, as our founding father's intended, and you'll see it though.

Don't bother thanking me. I don't want your thanks. I want to load you up on a boat and ship you back to Europe where you belong.

You're too much of a moron to realize that your idiotic retort only re-enforces the point he made.
    2 users like suncoastsooner's post: Irish_Sooner, Nazgul

Please provide me with a reason a law abiding citizen need have their ability to do such taken away other than to disarm the populace!

There are very few things in this world that could make someone like me turn. Come try and take away my ability to arm and defend myself in the manner I see fit, as our founding father's intended, and you'll see it though.

Don't bother thanking me. I don't want your thanks. I want to load you up on a boat and ship you back to Europe where you belong.
    Glad to hear that you'll go beast-mode when Obama passes his gun control law. One more of you idiots behind bars sucking on the government's teat.

You're too much of a moron to realize that your idiotic retort only re-enforces the point he made.
    That none of our laws stop anything from happening 100% so we should just abolish all laws because, oh well, they aren't working anyway.

Let's make child abuse legal because it doesn't stop all child abuse. And murder legal because it doesn't stop all killing.

Come on, try applying your idiotic logic to child abuse. Let's see how that goes.

Seriously you gun apologists are too ****ing much sometime.
    gun apologists? guns dont need to be apologized for.
    The following users like this post: suncoastsooner

There are a lot of ****ed up people in this country. Violent, stupid, crazy, paranoid...I really don't even want to hear the news anymore.

You really don't think laws limiting the # of guns a person can own, the # of rounds of ammunition you can buy, safe storage requirements, prohibiting gun show sales, and tougher sentencing for crimes involving the use of guns wouldn't make a difference in gun crime rates?

Would it have changed this outcome? Who knows. Would it change things as a whole? Yes.
    Just like in Chicago right?

Using numbers greater than 10 just confuses them.
    Saying over the top ignorant caustic shit like this simply makes it seem like you have run out of good points to make

Bravo you are an **** sure as shit doesn't make your argument any less faulty

**** is defended by the constitution? You are a retard of the highest order.

I voted for Obama btw. Look at my post history.

Keep milking that **** tho.
    2 users like Nazgul's post: Irish_Sooner, suncoastsooner

Ah, because being liberal = gay...

And you wonder why there's a republitard backlash...I bet Fox news would hire you based on your message board credentials of being a bigot.
    Gtfo with this weak ass trolling.

Gtfo with this weak ass trolling.
    So weak you feel the need to respond to every one of my posts calling out your bigotry?

Saying over the top ignorant caustic shit like this simply makes it seem like you have run out of good points to make

Bravo you are an **** sure as shit doesn't make your argument any less faulty
    It's so easy to get a rise out of gun toting republitards it's not even funny.

Man you are such a master of words it is like I am your puppet .... Btw it is quite obvious from my post(s) that I am raging pretty hard you have me so upset ... lol

It's really unbelievable how many of you immediately jump to gun control crap when some idiot goes crazy with a gun. Then try and label all gun owners as nuts. You guys are freaking pathetic.

Republitards? Yeah, your ability to make a coherent argument (or lack there of) and inability to make a post with insulting another's political leanings speaks much more to the level of retardation on your own part than any other posters here.

Most of the people posting in this thread are well known on the board and recognized as Libertarians not Republicans.

And anytime you would like to compare academic credentials I'm sure most of the board here will be glad to oblige. I'll give 4 to 1 odds that at the very least your academic resume pales in comparison to myself, Irish, and Stinger.

Thanks in advance.
    And for the record . . . I don't NEED an AR-15. But I wanted one so I own one. Deal with it.

You don't feel the need to own one and I'm ok with that.

We all own several things we don't really need, but that hasn't stopped us from getting them.

Republitards? Yeah, your ability to make a coherent argument (or lack there of) and inability to make a post with insulting another's political leanings speaks much more to the level of retardation on your own part than any other posters here.

Most of the people posting in this thread are well known on the board and recognized as Libertarians not Republicans.

And anytime you would like to compare academic credentials I'm sure most of the board here will be glad to oblige. I'll give 4 to 1 odds that at the very least your academic resume pales in comparison to myself, Irish, and Stinger.
    I've got my BS, Masters, and Doctorate.

Man you are such a master of words it is like I am your puppet .... Btw it is quite obvious from my post(s) that I am raging pretty hard you have me so upset ... lol
    eh, I said get a rise. And I wasn't particularly talking about you, just in general.

And if you think I'm the only one saying "caustic" shit then you clearly haven't read the rest of the thread....oh wait...you "liked" Nazgul's post calling me gay, so I guess you can read you're just a hypocrite.

I've got my BS, Masters, and Doctorate.
    Sure you do. I can tell by the brilliant verbiage you so skillfully wield and the awe-inspiring aspersions you frequently lob at other posters when their opinions conflict with your warped sense of self-aggrandizement.

Sure you do. I can tell by the brilliant verbiage you so skillfully wield and the awe-inspiring aspersions you frequently lob at other posters when their opinions conflict with your warped sense of self-aggrandizement.
    Says the idiot who started by bragging about his academic record.....

Man someone comes in to interrupt the gun-loving circle jerk and everyone gets a bent dick.
    2 users like Yatahaze's post: McRib, OnlyOneOklahoma

Here you go sweetie, my doctorate all pretty just for you. Hopefully I got enough glare on the seal to make sure to head off any "you printed it off the internet" nonsense. And that's the wonderful Mark Emmert (who also has a doctorate) who "signed" it for me.

Still giving those 4:1 odds? Or did your girlfriend talk you out of it?

Man someone comes in to interrupt the gun-loving circle jerk and everyone gets a bent dick.
    Welcome to the Thunderdome. I am pretty sure Nazgul is in a trolling mood. He is usually left of center.

Here you go sweetie, my doctorate all pretty just for you. Hopefully I got enough glare on the seal to make sure to head off any "you printed it off the internet" nonsense. And that's the wonderful Mark Emmert (who also has a doctorate) who "signed" it for me.

First of all, who the hell doesn't have their doctorate framed?

Secondly, that looks eerily like simple printing paper. Every doctorate I have ever seen from a major institution is printed on material such as lambskin or papyrus.

Secondly, that looks eerily like simple printing paper. Every doctorate I have ever seen from a major institution is printed on material such as lambskin or papyrus.
    Welcome to the Thunderdome: where if you cite your sources when called out about your academic credentials people will criticize the material your degree(s) are printed on... Don't be poor...Amiright?
    3 users like Troker's post: Gary Manilow, McRib, OUMallen

Re: Firefighters Killed as Arsonist Ambushed Them...

I don't. Actually, I use it as a gun cleaning mat.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Why would you blank out what your doctoral degree is in?