Texas **** Allegations

Posted 476 day(s) ago by DirtySouth_Sooner27085 Views 414 Replies
Results 51 to 100 of 415
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4
  1. #51
    IndySooner's Avatar
    Posts
    3,599
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    vCash
    3839
    Location
    Edmond

    Texas Swag in SA ... Disgusting if True

    Originally Posted by Sancho View Post
    Why? Even if they are found to be lying the innocents have already been put through hell, may have lost their jobs, and have had their reputations ruined.
    If you don't understand there's not enough years for me to bring you up to speed.

  2. #52
    Sancho's Avatar
    Posts
    4,359
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Land of milk and honey

    Originally Posted by IndySooner View Post
    Unless she thought it wasn't? Hell, we don't even know why they were in her room. Maybe she let them come back because they were trying to avoid curfew violation and they took advantage. The assumptions in this thread make me question whether any of you actually had a life as a college kid.
    I would say it is more reflective of your lack of life as a college kid and adult.

  3. #53
    ozz's Avatar
    Posts
    1,878
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Dallas

    Originally Posted by azwe View Post
    Accusers of **** should not be allowed to stay anonymous if the accused are not allowed either.
    Right, so UT fans can then harass the accuser? Sounds like a great idea.
    3 users like ozz's post: BajaOklahoma, BernieMadoff, IndySooner


  4. #54
    azwe's Avatar
    Posts
    4,710
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    vCash
    3333
    Location
    Oklahoma

    Originally Posted by IndySooner View Post
    Bullshit. Unless they're found to be lying, that's bullshit.
    So you think it's okay to ruin the lives of some people by falsely accusing them of **** because you'll be anonymous? Outrageous.

  5. #55
    azwe's Avatar
    Posts
    4,710
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    vCash
    3333
    Location
    Oklahoma

    Originally Posted by ozz View Post
    Right, so UT fans can then harass the accuser? Sounds like a great idea.
    Right, so lying women can harass potentally innocent men? Sounds like a great idea.

  6. #56
    okiediva's Avatar
    Posts
    239
    Join Date
    May 2012
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Southside

    No one knows the entire story. There may well have been other people in the room. Regardless, no one asks to be ****d. No one.

  7. #57
    usaosooner's Avatar
    Posts
    26,916
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    vCash
    41340
    Location
    hating the off-season

    Couple of things

    Dont go ape shit on the accuser, unless she is proven to be making false accusations

    Dont go ape shit on the accused, unless they are proven to be in the wrong

  8. #58
    Sancho's Avatar
    Posts
    4,359
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Land of milk and honey

    Originally Posted by okiediva View Post
    No one knows the entire story. There may well have been other people in the room. Regardless, no one asks to be ****d. No one.
    No one asks to be falsely accused of **** either. No one.
    The following users like this post: tennsooner


  9. #59
    mexican/ninja's Avatar
    Posts
    4,961
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    SoonerTech's trailer

    Maybe she said '**** Texas!' and they took her literally.

  10. #60
    usaosooner's Avatar
    Posts
    26,916
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    vCash
    41340
    Location
    hating the off-season

    Also start a thread in OC or TD about this to post your rants on the subject. Keep this thread about the facts of the case as we know them. Speculate elsewhere. . Rants against women/ general politcs of the situation is not

    RT @MarvinHurst NEW: 21-yr-old making **** allegations against two UT Longhorn players reportedly from Texas Tech police say
    The following users like this post: McRib


  11. #61
    Originally Posted by oorah_okie View Post
    You're a woman?
    11,139 posts on here and you ask if I am a woman?
    The following users like this post: BernieMadoff


  12. #62
    2:48 in the morning, too much to drink, girl invites you and your buddy to her room where her friend is passed out
    in the other bed, little head starts thinkin' for big head, what could go wrong?!?

  13. #63
    okiediva's Avatar
    Posts
    239
    Join Date
    May 2012
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Southside

    No rumors as to what two players were involved? I imagine since no arrests were made they will be allowed to play.. correct?

  14. #64
    Nuked's Avatar
    Posts
    7,751
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    vCash
    5035

    The Eyes of Texas are upon you,
    You can not get away.
    Do not think you can escape them
    At night or early in the morn-
    2 users like Nuked's post: greensooner, usaosooner


  15. #65
    DirtySouth_Sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    2,033
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Plano, TX

    none of this would have ever happened if mack didn't have to do all those damn shows for the lhn.
    The following users like this post: Mack Brown Clap


  16. #66
    usaosooner's Avatar
    Posts
    26,916
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    vCash
    41340
    Location
    hating the off-season

    Originally Posted by okiediva View Post
    No rumors as to what two players were involved? I imagine since no arrests were made they will be allowed to play.. correct?
    Players got sent home. Im reading the shaggy thread they are trying to figure out who
    The following users like this post: okiediva


  17. #67
    usaosooner's Avatar
    Posts
    26,916
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    vCash
    41340
    Location
    hating the off-season


  18. #68
    usaosooner's Avatar
    Posts
    26,916
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    vCash
    41340
    Location
    hating the off-season

    Sec. 22.011. SEXUAL ASSAULT.
    A person commits an offense if the person:
    (1) intentionally or knowingly:
    (A) causes the penetration of the anus or sexual organ of another person by any means, without that person's consent;
    (B) causes the penetration of the mouth of another person by the sexual organ of the actor, without that person's consent; or
    (C) causes the sexual organ of another person, without that person's consent, to contact or penetrate the mouth, anus, or sexual organ of another person, including the actor

    Texas doesn't use the term "****" in our Penal Code.

  19. #69
    okiediva's Avatar
    Posts
    239
    Join Date
    May 2012
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Southside

    Case McCoy and Jordan Hicks?
    The following users like this post: BMR


  20. #70
    DirtySouth_Sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    2,033
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Plano, TX

    gotta be ash involved ... that fool is ugly.

  21. #71
    oorah_okie's Avatar
    Posts
    20,158
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    vCash
    1100
    Location
    Westeros

    Texas **** Allegations

    Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    Players got sent home. Im reading the shaggy thread they are trying to figure out who
    Have you PM'd Derka?

  22. #72
    okiediva's Avatar
    Posts
    239
    Join Date
    May 2012
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Southside

    Derka is saying McCoy and Hicks

  23. #73
    OrangeBlossom's Avatar
    Posts
    5,115
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    vCash
    1000

    Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    Sec. 22.011. SEXUAL ASSAULT.
    A person commits an offense if the person:
    (1) intentionally or knowingly:
    (A) causes the penetration of the anus or sexual organ of another person by any means, without that person's consent;
    (B) causes the penetration of the mouth of another person by the sexual organ of the actor, without that person's consent; or
    (C) causes the sexual organ of another person, without that person's consent, to contact or penetrate the mouth, anus, or sexual organ of another person, including the actor

    Texas doesn't use the term "****" in our Penal Code.
    I find it odd that they can specifically list anus and mouth, but **** or **** is taboo? Maybe they hate those words too.
    2 users like OrangeBlossom's post: CookiePuss, madillsoonerfan5353


  24. #74
    McRib's Avatar
    Posts
    22,995
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    vCash
    15276

    Texas **** Allegations

    Have the reenacted via MS Paint yet?
    5 users like McRib's post: chris9996, Col.JimBeam, DHF, kingswitz, oorah_okie


  25. #75
    Turk's Avatar
    Posts
    6,027
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    BFE,OK

    Re: Texas **** Allegations

    Originally Posted by DirtySouth_Sooner View Post
    gotta be ash involved ... that fool is ugly.
    McCoy's no George Clooney.

    Fvckin it live via tapatalk dos
    The following users like this post: DirtySouth_Sooner


  26. #76
    bushmaster06's Avatar
    Posts
    22,415
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    balls deep

    Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    Sec. 22.011. SEXUAL ASSAULT.
    A person commits an offense if the person:
    (1) intentionally or knowingly:
    (A) causes the penetration of the anus or sexual organ of another person by any means, without that person's consent;
    (B) causes the penetration of the mouth of another person by the sexual organ of the actor, without that person's consent; or
    (C) causes the sexual organ of another person, without that person's consent, to contact or penetrate the mouth, anus, or sexual organ of another person, including the actor

    Texas doesn't use the term "****" in our Penal Code.
    he said penal.

  27. #77
    usaosooner's Avatar
    Posts
    26,916
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    vCash
    41340
    Location
    hating the off-season

    Originally Posted by OrangeBlossom View Post
    I find it odd that they can specifically list anus and mouth, but **** or **** is taboo? Maybe they hate those words too.
    Well it is the bible belt

  28. #78
    IndySooner's Avatar
    Posts
    3,599
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    vCash
    3839
    Location
    Edmond

    We should just wait and see if she's pregnant. Then we'll know if it was a legitimate **** or not.
    4 users like IndySooner's post: beelzeBob, BernieMadoff, Naples_Sooner, StrawberryBlonde


  29. #79
    Sancho's Avatar
    Posts
    4,359
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Land of milk and honey

    Originally Posted by Chieftain66 View Post
    2:48 in the morning, too much to drink, girl invites you and your buddy to her room where her friend is passed out
    in the other bed, little head starts thinkin' for big head, what could go wrong?!?
    That would change things significantly if that is the case.

  30. #80
    usaosooner's Avatar
    Posts
    26,916
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    vCash
    41340
    Location
    hating the off-season

    1200WOAI ‏@1200WOAI UT players accused of ****: one is back, 20yo, 6'2", 235 lb. Other was white, 21yo, 180lb, 6' brwn shoulder lenght hair.

  31. #81
    DirtySouth_Sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    2,033
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Plano, TX

    Originally Posted by okiediva View Post
    Derka is saying McCoy and Hicks
    hicks ... really???? i guess that groin injury is healed ... hmm allegedly.

  32. #82
    Originally Posted by azwe View Post
    Sounds like a **** didn't like the dick she received. Who invites two guys back to their hotel room if they're not looking to ****? Was she going to convert them to Islam or something?
    I'm not sorry for saying this...you are a ****ing **** and should be banned. it is embarrassing that you would call someone who says they were ****d a ****. You do not no anything about this situation. Do you have any idea what women go through when they face this type of thing? It doesn't matter what she expected or didn't expect by inviting two football players to her room. She might have thought she was going to have sex. Or maybe she was drunk and didn't realize what she was getting herself into. But if she changed her mind or said no at any point...then that is ****. You are the problem with sexual abuse. And you should be ashamed for acting like you are. It must be nice to be anonymous, so your mother, sisters, wife and or daughters do not have to be ashamed by who you are! you are a ****, and i hope someday you realize what the **** you are saying!

  33. #83
    Rumor is Hicks and Case

  34. #84
    Originally Posted by azwe View Post
    LOL I don't work for Walgreens.
    Mickey D's?
    The following users like this post: kingswitz


  35. #85
    I live in Austin and two radio stations I listen to are reporting that the alleged victim's friend was in the room with them
    but when the San Antone Po-Po showed up they were unable to question her because she was shit-faced (totally
    unresponsive). The players have been suspended and sent home. It is also being reported that Mack Brown still has
    yellow toofes's.

  36. #86
    Originally Posted by soonerker View Post
    I'm not sorry for saying this...you are a ****ing **** and should be banned. it is embarrassing that you would call someone who says they were ****d a ****. You do not no anything about this situation. Do you have any idea what women go through when they face this type of thing? It doesn't matter what she expected or didn't expect by inviting two football players to her room. She might have thought she was going to have sex. Or maybe she was drunk and didn't realize what she was getting herself into. But if she changed her mind or said no at any point...then that is ****. You are the problem with sexual abuse. And you should be ashamed for acting like you are. It must be nice to be anonymous, so your mother, sisters, wife and or daughters do not have to be ashamed by who you are! you are a ****, and i hope someday you realize what the **** you are saying!
    This post just reminded me of:

    The following users like this post: suncoastsooner


  37. #87
    Hello there darlin'. We play football for the University of Texas -- so, you must want to **** us.

    Still, those guys should have been thinking with the big heads, not the small ones.

  38. #88
    barlowd's Avatar
    Posts
    10,294
    Join Date
    May 2011
    vCash
    5727
    Location
    Whiskeytown

    The most penetration all year for Texas.
    5 users like barlowd's post: acheman8, allanace16, jvrat, SoonerLibertarian, suncoastsooner


  39. #89
    Turk's Avatar
    Posts
    6,027
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    BFE,OK

    Re: Texas **** Allegations

    Originally Posted by soonerker View Post
    I'm not sorry for saying this...you are a ****ing **** and should be banned. it is embarrassing that you would call someone who says they were ****d a ****. You do not no anything about this situation. Do you have any idea what women go through when they face this type of thing? It doesn't matter what she expected or didn't expect by inviting two football players to her room. She might have thought she was going to have sex. Or maybe she was drunk and didn't realize what she was getting herself into. But if she changed her mind or said no at any point...then that is ****. You are the problem with sexual abuse. And you should be ashamed for acting like you are. It must be nice to be anonymous, so your mother, sisters, wife and or daughters do not have to be ashamed by who you are! you are a ****, and i hope someday you realize what the **** you are saying!
    I'm not one to scream "she asked for it" but damn. In this day and age? Wise the hell up.

    Fvckin it live via tapatalk dos

  40. #90
    Originally Posted by soonerker View Post
    I'm not sorry for saying this...you are a ****ing **** and should be banned. it is embarrassing that you would call someone who says they were ****d a ****. You do not no anything about this situation. Do you have any idea what women go through when they face this type of thing? It doesn't matter what she expected or didn't expect by inviting two football players to her room. She might have thought she was going to have sex. Or maybe she was drunk and didn't realize what she was getting herself into. But if she changed her mind or said no at any point...then that is ****. You are the problem with sexual abuse. And you should be ashamed for acting like you are. It must be nice to be anonymous, so your mother, sisters, wife and or daughters do not have to be ashamed by who you are! you are a ****, and i hope someday you realize what the **** you are saying!
    I agree nobody should be ****d period. I have a daughter and I would kill the SOB...BUT are you not jumping to conlusions as well? Why is it automatic that the guy ****d her? Is there a SLIGHT chance that there might be more there? Has there EVER been a false **** case? If she was naked in the bed and they started messing around and said NO...I do not want to do this, if he didnt that is ****. BUT, again, WHO KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED until the faces come out. Lets not say guilty until we know the facts. Azwe is a dumb ass horn, what else do you really expect from him?

  41. #91
    RedDirt717's Avatar
    Posts
    269
    Join Date
    May 2011
    vCash
    12952
    Location
    Tampa, FL

    Originally Posted by IndySooner View Post
    I find it hilarious that you guys act like an after bar party in a hotel room when you're staying at a hotel is odd. Did you actually GO to college? We did shit like that all the time and I can count on one finger how many times it turned into an orgy (though that's a pretty fun memory!).
    I'm glad someone else said it, I'm reading this shit thinking to myself....are you all serious? You act like college is some sort of four year long ****o. I partied my ass off at OU and going back to a hotel room after the bars close is par for the course. It almost never leads to sex. Not enough room and privacy. There aren't enough facts here to make any kind of realistic determination.
    2 users like RedDirt717's post: IndySooner, jmizzy4ou


  42. #92
    DirtySouth_Sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    2,033
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Plano, TX

    The following users like this post: greensooner


  43. #93
    Originally Posted by RedDirt717 View Post
    I'm glad someone else said it, I'm reading this shit thinking to myself....are you all serious? You act like college is some sort of four year long ****o. I partied my ass off at OU and going back to a hotel room after the bars close is par for the course. It almost never leads to sex. Not enough room and privacy. There aren't enough facts here to make any kind of realistic determination.
    that tells me alot about then you then. You were the guy that the girls liked to be around because you would tell them how cute their dresses were or went shopping with them. If you mean to tell me that you got invited to a hotel room after drinking with a female..NOT A PARTY, it is not like 20 people went back to the room...but you never got laid, You for sure have no game. Padre Island 2 different nights 2 different girls from the bar..."hey you wanna come to my room to have some more beers, I am not done partying...it led to sex. AGAIN, I am saying **** IS BULL SHIT...but this was not a party..this was a girl asking to guys back to her room and one girl passed out in bed. If they ****d her, hang em...but stop with the, it was a party...it was 4 people, one of which was shit faced passed out
    The following users like this post: Sancho


  44. #94
    ozz's Avatar
    Posts
    1,878
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Dallas

    Originally Posted by azwe View Post
    Right, so lying women can harass potentally innocent men? Sounds like a great idea.
    Is she lying?
    The following users like this post: BajaOklahoma


  45. #95
    usaosooner's Avatar
    Posts
    26,916
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    vCash
    41340
    Location
    hating the off-season

    Again. Save the rants for another thread( which you can start in TD or OC)Please. I will delete or move the next ones. Ignore them


  46. #96
    DirtySouth_Sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    2,033
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Plano, TX



    exhibit A ... boom!

  47. #97
    oorah_okie's Avatar
    Posts
    20,158
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    vCash
    1100
    Location
    Westeros

    Texas **** Allegations

    “@PrevailandRide: Team sources reporting that sexual assault allegations at Texas have resulted in a Holgo inquiry about the head coach spot at Texas.”

  48. #98

    Texas **** Allegations

    Originally Posted by oorah_okie View Post
    “@PrevailandRide: Team sources reporting that sexual assault allegations at Texas have resulted in a Holgo inquiry about the head coach spot at Texas.”
    Holgo?
    The following users like this post: DirtySouth_Sooner


  49. #99
    Chicago Sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    52
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Chicago, IL

    Fuck Texas

    Book'em

  50. #100
    okiediva's Avatar
    Posts
    239
    Join Date
    May 2012
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Southside




    Compliments of
    The following users like this post: TheKing


Similar Threads

  1. SIAP allegations aganst Bama?
    By pmartin50 in forum Owen Field
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: December 1st, 2012, 04:57 PM

Tags for this Thread