Texas **** Allegations

Posted 665 day(s) ago 28629 Views 414 Replies
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3

Texas **** Allegations

Not sure what happened to curfew:

"SAN ANTONIO -- Just one day before the Alamo Bowl, two University of Texas football players are at the center of a sexual assault investigation, San Antonio police confirmed to KENS 5.

Police were called at 2:48 a.m. Friday to the Holiday Inn Riverwalk in the 200 block of North St. Mary.

A woman told police she met two UT players out partying overnight and invited them back to her room at the Holiday Inn. She later made the allegations of sexual assault to police.

Officers said University of Texas football coaches have been notified of the situation. The players have had initial talks with police and were expected to be further questioned by police sexual assault detectives Friday morning.

The names of the players have not been released, since no arrests have been made and no charges have been filed.

The Longhorns team is staying at the Marriott RiverCenter hotel.

Both teams in the Alamo Bowl game -- the University of Texas Longhorns and the Oregon State Beavers -- were scheduled to have a walk-through practice at the Alamodome on Friday.

Both teams' coaches have a previously scheduled news conference at 11 a.m. Friday"

http://www.kens5.com/news/Two-Longho...185042231.html

Things get messy when you don't have the Austin PD to help sweep them under the rug

Originally Posted by lobster999 View Post
    I hate to put the victim on trial but why exactly did she invite two men she had been drinking with back to her hotel room late at night?
    She wanted to make a sandwich then wound up saying, "where's the beef?" allegedly
    2 users like soonerborn79's post: CCSooner, madillsoonerfan5353

I hate to put the victim on trial but why exactly did she invite two men she had been drinking with back to her hotel room late at night?
    i've hung out with plenty of girls at their places after going out .... those i knew and some i just met ... don't ever remember "allegedly raping anyone. but you're right in the fact that staying at the holiday inn sure didn't make that girl any smarter.

not sure how macks gonna blame this on the lhn if true.

Sounds like a **** didn't like the dick she received. Who invites two guys back to their hotel room if they're not looking to ****? Was she going to convert them to Islam or something?

this is what I am saying. NEVER should a person **** a person..NEVER. But what the hell does a girl think is going to happen? Really? lets go to my room and talk?

Originally Posted by azwe View Post
    Sounds like a **** didn't like the dick she received. Who invites two guys back to their hotel room if they're not looking to ****? Was she going to convert them to Islam or something?
    Well let me start out by saying "**** Texas"....now then, I agree with the Walgreen's employee.
    5 users like RockFlagandEagle's post: DirtySouth_Sooner, freedombird, OkieforOU, StoopsIsMyHomeboy, Turk

Texas Swag in SA ... Disgusting if True

Originally Posted by H82Lose View Post
    this is what I am saying. NEVER should a person **** a person..NEVER. But what the hell does a girl think is going to happen? Really? lets go to my room and talk?
    I just think that's he wrong mentality. Have you ever put yourself in a situation only to say later this is a bad idea... I want out?

Originally Posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
    Well let me start out by saying "**** Texas"....now then, I agree with the Walgreen's employee.
    LOL I don't work for Walgreens.

dudes .... do you guys EVER go out ... plenty of girls want to party after bars are closed still ... doesn't mean they want to get ****d ...
    3 users like DirtySouth_Sooner's post: Aurora, Dr Sleep, Shooter

LOL I don't work for Walgreens.
    Well we have something in common after all.

Originally Posted by soonerprices View Post
    I just think that's he wrong mentality. Have you ever put yourself in a situation only to say later this is a bad idea... I want out?

a bad situation...no. Have I done things that I regretted yes. a person CANNOT think it is a good idea to invite 2 males back to their hotel room and think it will be ok. I cant wrap my head around that. You are in a 300 sq foot room with one or two beds. What else is there to do in there?

a bad situation...no. Have I done things that I regretted yes. a person CANNOT think it is a good idea to invite 2 males back to their hotel room and think it will be ok. I cant wrap my head around that. You are in a 300 sq foot room with one or two beds. What else is there to do in there?

2 users like RockFlagandEagle's post: NortheastOK_Sooner, OUCarlton

She's probably an idiot or maybe an OU fan or maybe an Oregon St fan and took two for the team.

Originally Posted by DirtySouth_Sooner View Post
    dudes .... do you guys EVER go out ... plenty of girls want to party after bars are closed still ... doesn't mean they want to get ****d ...
    So let's go to a room with a bed? Plenty of chicks are stupid as shit I guess.

BBC
    The following users like this post: allanace16

i sure hope it wasn't ash and mccoy ...

that is the only place to party? I am not saying it is ok...and who knows went on

lol dude this isn't internet **** ... get back to me after you go on a real date.
    The following users like this post: BernieMadoff

There's no telling what really went down, but could be that she wanted only one of the two and the other joined in, or she wanted both but they didn't wear condoms. No way to know until charges are filed if any and even then it will be a he said, she said deal. No matter what comes of the criminal side, this can't be good for Mack as he obviously isn't enforcing curfew or this could not have happened.

i sure hope it wasn't ash and mccoy ...
    I think that might be a different story.
    "I invited them back to my room, but they were just all over each other so I went back out. Some threesome."

Maybe they were just bigger than she expected.

Its all fun and games til you get a pink sock.
    2 users like Boognish's post: chewyhux, OUCarlton

lol dude this isn't internet **** ... get back to me after you go on a real date.
    That's how this situation went down according to you, big boy.

ahhh, the good ole 'she asked for it' defense. nice
    4 users like sooner518's post: BernieMadoff, DirtySouth_Sooner, platypus, SleestakkSooner

"Longhorns accused of unsportsmanlike conduct against lone Beaver"

That's how this situation went down according to you, big boy.
    no asswe, i posted the story, used the words "allegedly" and "if true" and lastly pointed out the player's respect for mack's curfew.

Marvin Hurst @MarvinHurst
    NEW: 21-yr-old making **** allegations against two UT Longhorn players reportedly from Texas Tech police say. #kens5news #UT #longhorn

Maybe she just wanted to S a little D and they wanted to put their Ds in her A and J all over her Ts

Sounds like a BallerAlert.com amateur.

no asswe, i posted the story, used the words "allegedly" and "if true" and lastly pointed out the player's respect for mack's curfew.
    Since you have the memory of a goldfish, I'll remind you that you said this

and I followed it up with

Who the **** goes to a hotel room to party afterwards if they aren't DTF? What planet are you on?

Originally Posted by oorah_okie View Post
    Marvin Hurst @MarvinHurst
    NEW: 21-yr-old making **** allegations against two UT Longhorn players reportedly from Texas Tech police say. #kens5news #UT #longhorn
    What does that have to do with anything? And why would "police" feel the need to "say" it?
    The following users like this post: azwe

After seeing Duke Lacrosse, FIU Baseball, and many other made-up allegations. Don't rush to judge.
    7 users like OkieThunderLion's post: azwe, BajaOklahoma, DHF, DRminimega67, R3D Mamba, Sieve, Yatahaze

Originally Posted by OkieThunderLion View Post
    After seeing Duke Lacrosse, FIU Baseball, and many other made-up allegations. Don't rush to judge.
    Ya...maybe this gal decided to pull a Tubberville and hit the john and leave w/out being noticed.

Originally Posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
    What does that have to do with anything? And why would "police" feel the need to "say" it?
    Exactly what I was thinking. (alleged) **** victims really have reasons to keep their mouths shut. The shit they endure in these situations after the **** is horrible.

I find it hilarious that you guys act like an after bar party in a hotel room when you're staying at a hotel is odd. Did you actually GO to college? We did shit like that all the time and I can count on one finger how many times it turned into an orgy (though that's a pretty fun memory!).
    2 users like IndySooner's post: BernieMadoff, DirtySouth_Sooner

Originally Posted by IndySooner View Post
    I find it hilarious that you guys act like an after bar party in a hotel room when you're staying at a hotel is odd. Did you actually GO to college? We did shit like that all the time and I can count on one finger how many times it turned into an orgy (though that's a pretty fun memory!).
    no shit ... spring breaks, etc. ... that's what kids do is party after hours in hotel ...

Big difference between a party full of people and three people. I've never gone to a party that had two other people.

Exactly what I was thinking. (alleged) **** victims really have reasons to keep their mouths shut. The shit they endure in these situations after the **** is horrible.
    Accusers of **** should not be allowed to stay anonymous if the accused are not allowed either.
    The following users like this post: cosmoxl

Accusers of **** should not be allowed to stay anonymous if the accused are not allowed either.
    Bullshit. Unless they're found to be lying, that's bullshit.
    3 users like IndySooner's post: BernieMadoff, hawkdriver, Sieve

1 girl asking 2 guys to go back to her room for an after party is strange. Been there and done that many times, and I can tell you I was batting 1000 because we both knew what was going on and there was never once why are you hear or ****.

This is about the only intelligent thing I have ever heard you say. Congrats on not being a complete idiot.

An after bar party is quite different than a girl asking two men to come back to her hotel room with her. Thats not a party... its sexy time.
    The following users like this post: CookiePuss

Guarantee this was a set up... Classic bowl game move by Oregon St. Send a sweet little piece of ass to lure a couple of texas ball players back to her room, then BAM!! RAAAAPPPEE !!! Kids don't play then once the game is over all charges are dropped. Lol at those horns for falling for that trick.

Originally Posted by Sancho View Post
    An after bar party is quite different than a girl asking two men to come back to her hotel room with her. Thats not a party... its sexy time.
    Unless she thought it wasn't? Hell, we don't even know why they were in her room. Maybe she let them come back because they were trying to avoid curfew violation and they took advantage. The assumptions in this thread make me question whether any of you actually had a life as a college kid.

1 girl asking 2 guys to go back to her room for an after party is strange. Been there and done that many times, and I can tell you I was batting 1000 because we both knew what was going on and there was never once why are you hear or ****.
    You're a woman?

Bullshit. Unless they're found to be lying, that's bullshit.
    Why? Even if they are found to be lying the innocents have already been put through hell, may have lost their jobs, and have had their reputations ruined.
    The following users like this post: cosmoxl

Big difference between a party full of people and three people. I've never gone to a party that had two other people.
    not saying that **** took place ... but a shit load of things could have happened ... girl asked dudes to go up to smoke some weed or maybe she even wanted to make out ... is that a green light to **** her?

I'm sure most of us dudes have been alone with a girl whether it be in a hotel room or her apartment and got the "hand removal" ... i know i have and never did it turn into a ****.
    6 users like DirtySouth_Sooner's post: BajaOklahoma, BernieMadoff, IndySooner, jmizzy4ou, meandmybutt, StrawberryBlonde

Originally Posted by OkieThunderLion View Post
    This. and at the same time, dont rush to judge the accuser either. Let it play out and let the police do their job
    5 users like usaosooner's post: BajaOklahoma, BernieMadoff, Guitardeth, jmizzy4ou, SoonerChef