The race baiting has worn thin it seems

Posted 628 day(s) ago 691 Views 18 Replies
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1

    The race baiting has worn thin it seems

    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/fox-...michael-moore/

    “Michael Moore is wrong. White people who own guns aren’t afraid of freckle-faced Jimmy down the block, and white people who own guns aren’t afraid of black people breaking in or holding them up,” he said. “White people are afraid of moron, idiot liberals like Michael Moore who think they will get their guns taken away because they have a liberal Democrat in office… S0 [white people] go out and they buy guns and make sure they have guns before these idiots have their way.”

  2. #2
    beelzeBob's Avatar
    Posts
    4,613
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Norman, OK

    Isn't Michael Moore white? Is he afraid of himself?

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by beelzeBob View Post
    Isn't Michael Moore white? Is he afraid of himself?
    If I was him, I would be.

  4. #4
    Yuck Fu's Avatar
    Posts
    4,648
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ah so, mutha fucka.

    Originally Posted by oucub23 View Post
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/fox-...michael-moore/

    “Michael Moore is wrong. White people who own guns aren’t afraid of freckle-faced Jimmy down the block, and white people who own guns aren’t afraid of black people breaking in or holding them up,” he said. “White people are afraid of moron, idiot liberals like Michael Moore who think they will get their guns taken away because they have a liberal Democrat in office… S0 [white people] go out and they buy guns and make sure they have guns before these idiots have their way.”
    I bet buying a gun with Obama in office is more fun than preparing for Y2K was.

  5. #5

    The race baiting has worn thin it seems

    Originally Posted by Yuck Fu View Post
    I bet buying a gun with Obama in office is more fun than preparing for Y2K was.
    Buying a gun is always fun. No matter which shit stain is in office.
    2 users like kssooner's post: Sooner Bob, zevogolf


  6. #6
    Yuck Fu's Avatar
    Posts
    4,648
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ah so, mutha fucka.

    Originally Posted by kssooner View Post
    Buying a gun is always fun. No matter which shit stain is in office.
    An honest question: Do you think gun dealers like this environment regarding their sales vs. a situation where the administration is more gun friendly?

    In other words, do gun dealers feel as threatened by potential anti gun legislation as their customers are?

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by Yuck Fu View Post
    An honest question: Do you think gun dealers like this environment regarding their sales vs. a situation where the administration is more gun friendly?

    In other words, do gun dealers feel as threatened by potential anti gun legislation as their customers are?
    Absolutely they like it, at the end of the day, it's a business. Their business thrives when democrats are in office.

  8. #8

    The race baiting has worn thin it seems

    Originally Posted by ImTheDude View Post
    Absolutely they like it, at the end of the day, it's a business. Their business thrives when democrats are in office.
    Largely because most conservative are idiots. Taking money from idiots is always fun.

  9. #9
    For those that are curious (I know, it's shocking), the answer is yes, OOO is as big a douche bag in the real world as he is on the message board.
    2 users like ImTheDude's post: soonerintn, zevogolf


  10. #10

    The race baiting has worn thin it seems

    I've met several people from Land Thieves and I don't think I have met you. That is bizarre that you think that.

    I'm sorry that you think that though and would appreciate a second meeting so you can get to know me better.
    Last edited by OnlyOneOklahoma; December 29th, 2012 at 10:49 AM.

  11. #11
    Coach's Avatar
    Posts
    10,466
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    The race baiting has worn thin it seems

    Originally Posted by OnlyOneOklahoma View Post
    I've met several people from Land Thieves and I don't think I have met you. That is bizarre that you think that.
    So you're not denying his claim?

  12. #12

    The race baiting has worn thin it seems

    Originally Posted by soonerprices View Post
    So you're not denying his claim?
    I am. I don't know why he would think that. I think I have even met you briefly Coach Prices.

  13. #13
    Coach's Avatar
    Posts
    10,466
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    The race baiting has worn thin it seems

    Originally Posted by OnlyOneOklahoma View Post
    I am. I don't know why he would think that. I think I have even met you briefly Coach Prices.
    I was very brief. Not long enough to determine a douche baggery level but you definitely didn't have a Tapout shirt on.

    Btw it's coach Price no S.

  14. #14

    The race baiting has worn thin it seems

    Originally Posted by soonerprices View Post
    I was very brief. Not long enough to determine a douche baggery level but you definitely didn't have a Tapout shirt on.

    Btw it's coach Price no S.
    My bad. Yeah, tough to judge character from a quick handshake and introduction. You had an intense game of flip cup to get to.

  15. #15
    Coach's Avatar
    Posts
    10,466
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    The race baiting has worn thin it seems

    Originally Posted by OnlyOneOklahoma View Post
    My bad. Yeah, tough to judge character from a quick handshake and introduction. You had an intense game of flip cup to get to.
    I looked for after I was done and you were gone. I gave up my spot in the game just to talk with you more. I was pissed.

  16. #16
    beelzeBob's Avatar
    Posts
    4,613
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Norman, OK

    Originally Posted by soonerprices View Post
    I looked for after I was done and you were gone. I gave up my spot in the game just to talk with you more. I was pissed.
    Maybe you two should go on a date.

  17. #17
    Coach's Avatar
    Posts
    10,466
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    The race baiting has worn thin it seems

    Originally Posted by beelzeBob View Post
    Maybe you two should go on a date.
    Only if you join us for the love triangle.
    The following users like this post: OnlyOneOklahoma


  18. #18
    beelzeBob's Avatar
    Posts
    4,613
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Norman, OK

    Originally Posted by soonerprices View Post
    Only if you join us for the love triangle.
    I think that would be a menage et trois. Unless you're cheating on me.

  19. #19
    Coach's Avatar
    Posts
    10,466
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    The race baiting has worn thin it seems

    Originally Posted by beelzeBob View Post
    I think that would be a menage et trois. Unless you're cheating on me.
    I don't cheat.

Similar Threads

  1. Game used/worn OU Football jerseys
    By HTXSooner in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: February 9th, 2014, 03:02 PM
  2. it's a thin line
    By Sooner JK in forum Owen Field
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: November 10th, 2013, 07:09 PM
  3. 2 game worn OU football jerseys
    By Josh0824 in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: October 10th, 2013, 08:16 AM
  4. Replies: 38
    Last Post: July 31st, 2013, 01:03 PM