Cowboys Romo wins the division tonight

And on to the playoffs
    The following users like this post: PokeJ

Originally Posted by 85sooners View Post
    And on to the playoffs
    Did Jerruh buy a defense?

Originally Posted by greenfacedman View Post
    This. The game won't be on Romo's shoulder. Dallas has to get some big stops or they lose in a shoot out.

they wont do shit in the playoffs anyways
    2 users like ousooners9192's post: BraveSooner, CookiePuss

I got a feeling that Dallas gets embarrassed today,big changes on the horizon for the Ka-Boyz

And on to the playoffs
    to lose in the first playoff game

Cowboys had one of the best defenses in the league before devastating injuries began.
    3 users like playmakr's post: jmizzy4ou, suncoastsooner, TIMB0B

Originally Posted by soonersseth View Post
    to lose in the first playoff game
    They would have an easier time beating Seattle at home then at Washington.

Redskins, Lions, Packers, Giants win. Giants repeat as Super Bowl Champs. Book it.

Originally Posted by Julz View Post
    This. The game won't be on Romo's shoulder. Dallas has to get some big stops or they lose in a shoot out.
    not sure if you've watched dallas play lately. the game will be on romo and murray. they have 5 guys picked off the streets to fill in defensive gaps due to injuries. i sure as hell wouldn't put the game on their shoulders.
    The following users like this post: CookiePuss

Romo is 2-4 in week 17 starts. 0-2 when playoffs were on the line, like tonight. I won't get my hopes up.

Originally Posted by DirtySouth_Sooner View Post
    not sure if you've watched dallas play lately. the game will be on romo and murray. they have 5 guys picked off the streets to fill in defensive gaps due to injuries. i sure as hell wouldn't put the game on their shoulders.
    I might have to differ with you,if the defense can't contain the "Skins" they don't want to have to rely on the QB who finds ways of pissing away ball games ever since his first start in the league to lead them to a win. Romo does not have "It",never did,never will.
    If the KaBoyz lose this I see Jerruh panicking(again)and wanting to fire everyone instead of trying to build on what little consistancy chemistry the team has now and goes in search of "the home-run ball",more than likely offering Saban 8Mil a year to match Payton/Saints to try and buy a championship and soothe his over-inflated ego at the same time. I wouldn't be surprised to see Saban take him up on the offer either.8 Mil is 8 Mil no matter how you slice it,with that kind of Jack you can buy your own statue and put it up in your front yard.

I might have to differ with you,if the defense can't contain the "Skins" they don't want to have to rely on the QB who finds ways of pissing away ball games ever since his first start in the league to lead them to a win. Romo does not have "It",never did,never will.
    geeez you are dumb. it's due to romo that cowboys are even in this. he led them to fourth quarter comebacks to win the last 5 out of 6 games. he out played brees last week and defense lost the game. No one but Peyton has played better during this period and Peyton has the advantage of having one of the top defenses.

your "IT" factor must mean romo doesn't know how to change font size, font color, font type, etc. ... so yeah you could be right.

watch a damn game first before commenting about football. even the romo haters in the media have acknowledged romo's playing at a level out of this world right now.

I didn't know you could get traded this late.

Originally Posted by mizzOUstu702 View Post
    Redskins, Lions, Packers, Giants win. Giants repeat as Super Bowl Champs. Book it.
    So far, not so good.

This. Dallas literally has no LB's left and that doesn't even include the injuries to the Secondary. The best shot the Cowboys have tonight is to keep that Redskin offense off the field by running the ball and controlling the clock. If not, then it's going to be another long, long night.

are you high?
    The following users like this post: Mosh For Jesus

If the KaBoyz lose this I see Jerruh panicking(again)and wanting to fire everyone instead of trying to build on what little consistancy chemistry the team has now and goes in search of "the home-run ball",more than likely offering Saban 8Mil a year to match Payton/Saints to try and buy a championship and soothe his over-inflated ego at the same time. I wouldn't be surprised to see Saban take him up on the offer either.8 Mil is 8 Mil no matter how you slice it,with that kind of Jack you can buy your own statue and put it up in your front yard.

Dude, try to keep up. Your critique of Romo is antiquated. With Murray back and the light bulb having lit up inside Dez Bryant's head, Romo has been lighting it up. Offense aint what ails the Cowboys.
    The following users like this post: DirtySouth_Sooner

If Dallas somehow gets in they will have about as much impact on the playoffs as a 16-seed who won its spot in the NCAA Tournament field of 64 by virtue of a play-in game. Washington actually has a chance to win a game.

NY giants are OUT. I'm so sad. Eli can suck it.

Originally Posted by oujeremy View Post
    If Dallas somehow gets in they will have about as much impact on the playoffs as a 16-seed who won its spot in the NCAA Tournament field of 64 by virtue of a play-in game. Washington actually has a chance to win a game.

Comical exaggeration, lol.....
    The following users like this post: oujeremy

geeez you are dumb. it's due to romo that cowboys are even in this. he led them to fourth quarter comebacks to win the last 5 out of 6 games. he out played brees last week and defense lost the game. No one but Peyton has played better during this period and Peyton has the advantage of having one of the top defenses.

your "IT" factor must mean romo doesn't know how to change font size, font color, font type, etc. ... so yeah you could be right.

watch a damn game first before commenting about football. even the romo haters in the media have acknowledged romo's playing at a level out of this world right now.
    we'll see.

we'll see.

We've already seen. Romo has been on fire. 5-2 the 2nd half of the season, 16 tds to 3 ints, 5 4th quarter comebacks in the last 6 games. Like I said, try to keep up!

Go Cowboys. Tired of hearing about RG3.

Originally Posted by SleestakkSooner View Post
    We've already seen. Romo has been on fire. 5-2 the 2nd half of the season, 16 tds to 3 ints, 5 4th quarter comebacks in the last 6 games. Like I said, try to keep up!
    you can't argue with a guy that doesn't watch football ... waste of time.

Boys offense is much improved. Romo has been good.
    According to the Fox guru's Dallas D is as healthy as they have been all year.
    RG3 is still too much for them if he's healthy. Go Skins.

And on to the playoffs
    Ha ha. Way to Jinx your team and QB. That last pick was classic Romo.

Romo the homo, there you go. JJ will never win another Super Bowl, until he hires someone to do it.

Romo wins the division tonight

Originally Posted by beelzeBob View Post
    Guy must be totally brain dead.. How does a veteran QB make that throw?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    The following users like this post: OU812

Romo is good but far from great. Will never get the boys over the hump. How many tries is this? Time to cut the cord imo.

Originally Posted by beelzeBob View Post
    not my team I'm a chiefs fan lol

Dude, try to keep up. Your critique of Romo is antiquated. With Murray back and the light bulb having lit up inside Dez Bryant's head, Romo has been lighting it up. Offense aint what ails the Cowboys.
    wow...Romo really lit it up

I love Romo!!!

Originally Posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
    So far, not so good.
    Eh, I was half right.

need to tell Romo to try and keep up next game.Oops! that aint till what...August?

Romo'd
    The following users like this post: Irish_Sooner

Or he'll just throw three more picks.

Romo did win the division... For the skins.
    The following users like this post: Backintheday

This prediction kicked major ass!

Romo is the Landry jones of the NFL.

Draft a QB and I don't give a flying **** who, just anyone but the dumb**** we have now.
    2 users like SoonerDan74012's post: Mosh For Jesus, Peach Fuzz

Re: Romo wins the division tonight

Dallas needs linemen.

Originally Posted by TIMB0B View Post
    Romo is 2-4 in week 17 starts. 0-2 when playoffs were on the line, like tonight. I won't get my hopes up.
    Make that 2-5 and 0-3.

Ditch Romo, the coach, etc. I don't give two shits about Dallas. But they need some changes.

Originally Posted by sooner59 View Post
    Ditch Romo, the coach, etc. I don't give two shits about Dallas. But they need some changes.
    I don't want them to go through what they went after Aikman left. People rip on Romo but he's miles above Leaf, Testeverde, Carter, and the 10 other guys they trotted out there that stunk in 00-05. People that complain about Romo don't remember how bad Dallas was at QB for a while in the 00s.

wow...Romo really lit it up
    There are a few people in this thread that owe you an apology. You nailed it. Romo choked.

PS - I'm a long time Romo supporter.

Stoops to Dallass

Romo wins the division tonight

RGIII>romo

Originally Posted by bJ0 View Post
    Romo is the Landry jones of the NFL.
    that's a pretty big compliment for Romo