Piers Morgan...

Posted 659 day(s) ago 1439 Views 41 Replies

I heard an interview with him from maybe Cudlow. Morgan was fine and made a lot of sense. He said he wasn't against the 2nd and handguns for protection and rifles for hunting. What he was against was assault type rifles that fired a hundred rounds in a minute. I haven't been sticking my nose in this because overall I thibk he's a huge boob.

not sure if morgan is a huge idiot or just says stupid crap for entertainment purposes..
    but i saw part of his interview with rick warren last nite where he said the bible is flawed and should be "amended"...

What sold me on his stupidity was the interview with the witch politician (Christine O'Donnel?). She called him rude and he said "I actually think I've been quite charming." What the ****? Confidence is one thing but he is just arrogant and pathetic.

Still the best interview ever...

His interviews about guns were terrible it was him testifying while his guest stood by shaking his head

**** the British

Piers Morgan...

Deport me? If America won't change its crazy gun laws... I may deport myself says PIERS MORGAN
    By PIERS MORGAN

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2Gad1U31m

Sadly, the he won't have the backbone to follow through. Hell, the UK doesn't even want him back.

Piers Morgan...

Britain doesn't want him back.

I just wanted to remind everyone that Piers is still a douchebag

2 users like Dexa's post: Nazgul, TIMB0B

Originally Posted by Dexa View Post
    I just wanted to remind everyone that Piers is still a douchebag

Note to self: Don't ever ever **** with Ben Shapiro.

He totally ****ed Morgan sideways. He demolished Morgan in every way possible. I can't remember anybody getting owned on their own show like that.
    4 users like Nazgul's post: DHF, ImTheDude, KCRuf/Nek, Sancho

Newt is on Piers tonight. Am taping and will watch later.

Originally Posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
    Newt is on Piers tonight. Am taping and will watch later.
    Heard part of it on the radio-decent exchange.

Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    Heard part of it on the radio-decent exchange.
    Yeah I really wanted Newt to say something like.."bro.. all those handguns fire just as fast. I don't even see how this is the correct point to make if you're going to make a distinction between keeping one and banning another"

Oh and he interviewed 2 women who own AR15s for self defense right after and was a complete ****bag to them too. One was smiling at the camera because he'd keep cutting her off then had the balls to scold them for laughing at the kids who died at Sandy Hook. She was a lot more respectful than I would have been at that point.

Shapiro summed Morgan up pretty well with his bully commentary. I lol'd when Morgan tried to act outraged when Shapiro talked about him standing on the graves of children. That Morgan still doesn't get the assault rifle issue makes one conclude he is really quite daft or even worse he is a really good liar.

Originally Posted by Sancho View Post
    Shapiro summed Morgan up pretty well with his bully commentary. I lol'd when Morgan tried to act outraged when Shapiro talked about him standing on the graves of children. That Morgan still doesn't get the assault rifle issue makes one conclude he is really quite daft or even worse he is a really good liar.
    What bothers me is that I think it's the second. I don't think he's stupid. He has an agenda and no matter what you tell him, he's going to stick to it.
    The following users like this post: oucub23

What bothers me is that I think it's the second. I don't think he's stupid. He has an agenda and no matter what you tell him, he's going to stick to it.
    I suspect you are right.
    If he admits he understands that banning assault rifles will have little to no effect on gun violence then he can not continue say his agenda is merely to stop gun violence (for the children, of course). His agenda, likely, is to see all gun rights stripped from the citizens and he is smart enough to know it must done incrementally, and that "assault rifles" is merely the first step.

Yeah I really wanted Newt to say something like.."bro.. all those handguns fire just as fast. I don't even see how this is the correct point to make if you're going to make a distinction between keeping one and banning another"

Oh and he interviewed 2 women who own AR15s for self defense right after and was a complete ****bag to them too. One was smiling at the camera because he'd keep cutting her off then had the balls to scold them for laughing at the kids who died at Sandy Hook. She was a lot more respectful than I would have been at that point.
    I just heard a small part of the girls exchange on the radio. If someone from Edmond would ever call him they could remind him that 14 ADULT postal workers were killed by handguns in Edmond by one shooter (my mailman was one of them).
    The following users like this post: Sancho

I just heard a small part of the girls exchange on the radio. If someone from Edmond would ever call him they could remind him that 14 ADULT postal workers were killed by handguns in Edmond by one shooter (my mailman was one of them).
    And the students at VT weren't exactly in elementary school either . . .

Originally Posted by Sooner Bob View Post
    And the students at VT weren't exactly in elementary school either . . .
    Nope they weren't. I think I saw the stat that over 6,000 deaths were by handguns and 300 by assault rifles (or maybe rifle and assault rifles). Of course, if you make that argument they are going to want to ban both handguns and assault rifles.

Nope they weren't. I think I saw the stat that over 6,000 deaths were by handguns and 300 by assault rifles (or maybe rifle and assault rifles). Of course, if you make that argument they are going to want to ban both handguns and assault rifles.
    Whatever.. at least they'd be consistant in their argument. That's the single point that bothers me. You can't stand on a pedestal and demonize the rifle and allow the handgun when the handgun is clearly the weapon of choice and expect anyone that understands this to take you seriously.

But that's the catch.. They aren't attempting to get people who understand to agree. They are attempting to get the people who don't know or care to be a mouthpiece and echo their bullshit across America.

Whatever.. at least they'd be consistant in their argument. That's the single point that bothers me. You can't stand on a pedestal and demonize the rifle and allow the handgun when the handgun is clearly the weapon of choice and expect anyone that understands this to take you seriously.

But that's the catch.. They aren't attempting to get people who understand to agree. They are attempting to get the people who don't know or care to be a mouthpiece and echo their bullshit across America.
    Oh its a totally reactionary white elephant. They know they'll never be able to get the handguns so they are aiming at the lower hanging fruit. Logical only in that is what they have a possibility of achieving...not in danger to the public.

i believe there were 311 deaths last year resulting from a shooting with a Semi-Auto rifle...that's 1 per 1 million citizens...there's a much higher chance of you being killed with a blunt object than an assault rifle

Originally Posted by andymancan20 View Post
    i believe there were 311 deaths last year resulting from a shooting with a Semi-Auto rifle...that's 1 per 1 million citizens...there's a much higher chance of you being killed with a blunt object than an assault rifle
    And of those, how many were "AR's"?

Originally Posted by ImTheDude View Post

Hey now, AR's are scary and this is an emotional issue. Stop trying to bring up facts and shit.
    The following users like this post: Dexa

Originally Posted by ImTheDude View Post
    I've watched this argument enough to know the right answer to this question. Ready?

What weapon was used at Sandy Hook? Aurora? Oregon mall?

see that? I didn't answer your question.. I just moved to a topic that suits the agenda.

Please stop calling them assault rifles if they are not fully auto or select fire rifles. Semi-auto handguns aren't called assault handguns, at least not yet anyway. It's a term conceived by the anti-gunners who don't have a ****ing clue about guns and probably because it sounds scary and because of the "AR" in the AR-15. Which does not stand for automatic rifle or assault rifle. It stands for "ArmaLite Rifle", ArmaLite being the company who first developed the AR-15.

Originally Posted by andymancan20 View Post
    http://www.policymic.com/articles/23...ans-make-sense

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...ables/table-20

Originally Posted by kssooner View Post
    Please stop calling them assault rifles if they are not fully auto or select fire rifles. Semi-auto handguns aren't called assault handguns, at least not yet anyway. It's a term conceived by the anti-gunners who don't have a ****ing clue about guns and probably because it sounds scary and because of the "AR" in the AR-15. Which does not stand for automatic rifle or assault rifle. It stands for "ArmaLite Rifle", ArmaLite being the company who first developed the AR-15.
    I'll do that...

Now if I could only get some people to use the term illegal invaders instead of"undocumented workers" or "immigrants"...
    The following users like this post: kssooner

Last edited by okie52; January 25th, 2013 at 01:08 PM.

I'll do that...

Now if I could only get some people to term illegal invaders instead of"undocumented workers" or "immigrants"...
    gotta somehow get them classified as "terrorists"

Originally Posted by 87sooner View Post
    gotta somehow get them classified as "terrorists"
    I like that...maybe fast and furious could have helped out after all.

When you bring up a great point.. you're called an idiot.. point blank. Amazing

Originally Posted by Sancho View Post
    His agenda, likely, is to see all gun rights stripped from the citizens and he is smart enough to know it must done incrementally, and that "assault rifles" is merely the first step.
    He is ingenious. He has termed this tactic "the slippery slope". But I see you are on to him.

2 users like kssooner's post: ImTheDude, madbrad

It seems like the more the person avoids the trap questions, the shorter the interview (as time goes on).

This was the day before Sandy Hook. I hold Piers Morgan responsible.

Soo fixated on the tool and not the deranged person using it.

The following users like this post: 87sooner

Originally Posted by TIMB0B View Post

...is an egotistical douchebag.

Our Aussie cousins have something to tell us: