Vikings vs Packers. AD Watch 2012

Posted 571 day(s) ago by usaosooner12780 Views 681 Replies
Results 651 to 682 of 682
Page 14 of 14 4 12 13 14
  1. #651
    Originally Posted by traxx View Post
    Where's bounce? What was he saying about that playoff berth being more important than AD breaking the record? And why didn't he answer my last question?
    The playoff berth is more important...you think the majority of players give a shit about a rushing record they didn't have a part in? It's a team game and the object is to go to the playoffs, not to have a chance at missing the playoffs just so an individual can get a record. Do you honestly think the Vikes went into Green Bay thinking they had no chance of winning?

  2. #652
    traxx's Avatar
    Posts
    9,159
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    In a DeLorean in 1985

    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    Predictable bump. Surprised it took this long. You really ate retarded if you think the Viking should have went for the record instead of the playoffs
    Why do you believe the record and a playoff berth are mutually exclusive?

  3. #653
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    vCash

    Vikings vs Packers. AD Watch 2012

    Just give it up. Even ad disagrees with you and every competent foot all fan as well

  4. #654
    traxx's Avatar
    Posts
    9,159
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    In a DeLorean in 1985

    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    Just give it up. Even ad disagrees with you and every competent foot all fan as well
    So you can't answer even one of my questions?

  5. #655
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    vCash

    Vikings vs Packers. AD Watch 2012

    Originally Posted by traxx View Post
    So you can't answer even one of my questions?
    Your questions are irrelevant

  6. #656
    Nazgul's Avatar
    Posts
    2,267
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Minas Morgul

    thread is soonerbounced/
    2 users like Nazgul's post: KCRuf/Nek, traxx


  7. #657
    traxx's Avatar
    Posts
    9,159
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    In a DeLorean in 1985

    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    Your questions are irrelevant
    Great comeback, idiot.

    You say that if they let AD make another run they would've given up a playoff spot. What if the kicker missed the FG? What about OT? Would you just concede OT because you didn't win it in regulation?

    I guess none of those are relevant. Even though it was a possibility that the kicker might miss the FG.

    You are so stupid and obstinate. You stick with your opinion long after it's been proven that you're wrong.

  8. #658
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    vCash
    Originally Posted by traxx View Post
    Great comeback, idiot.

    You say that if they let AD make another run they would've given up a playoff spot. What if the kicker missed the FG? What about OT? Would you just concede OT because you didn't win it in regulation?

    I guess none of those are relevant. Even though it was a possibility that the kicker might miss the FG.

    You are so stupid and obstinate. You stick with your opinion long after it's been proven that you're wrong.
    i'm not going to argue with you anymore. you are a moron if you think they shouldn't have kicked the field goal. period. good night.

  9. #659
    traxx's Avatar
    Posts
    9,159
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    In a DeLorean in 1985

    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    i'm not going to argue with you anymore. you are a moron if you think they shouldn't have kicked the field goal. period. good night.
    You don't answer the questions because you can't. You thought giving AD one more run guaranteed that they wouldn't make the playoffs. But you wouldn't say whether or not a missed FG would also guarantee they miss the playoffs. You're as bad Craig Humphreys. You just read stat sheets. I wonder if you ever even watch the games. So many posts of yours on here talk about some stat or another. You never talk about what actually happened in the game.

    I used to think the other guys on here were being too harsh on you. But in this thread and many others over the past few months, I've started to see how big of an idiot you can be.

  10. #660
    KCRuf/Nek's Avatar
    Posts
    39,111
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    vCash
    0
    Location
    Prairie Village, Ks.

    I wish there had been another 45 seconds because Adrian would have gotten it. He was one slip away from getting on that last run - which may have been one of his best of the day. I'm a selfish **** and wanted him to get the record - one so he'd have the record and two to beat that prick Dickerson. I followed the Vikes with my heart when they had Favre and they pissed me off so as a team they have a lot to prove to me before I care whether they win or not so making or missing the FG didn't matter to me.

  11. #661
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    vCash

    Vikings vs Packers. AD Watch 2012

    Originally Posted by traxx View Post
    You don't answer the questions because you can't. You thought giving AD one more run guaranteed that they wouldn't make the playoffs. But you wouldn't say whether or not a missed FG would also guarantee they miss the playoffs. You're as bad Craig Humphreys. You just read stat sheets. I wonder if you ever even watch the games. So many posts of yours on here talk about some stat or another. You never talk about what actually happened in the game.

    I used to think the other guys on here were being too harsh on you. But in this thread and many others over the past few months, I've started to see how big of an idiot you can be.
    You are missing the point. By running another play they are giving up a chance to win te game. By kicking a field go they aren't. You are just being selfish.

    If ou was in that situation would you have wanted to try settin a record and risk losing in ot or go for the win?

    It's simple really

  12. #662
    traxx's Avatar
    Posts
    9,159
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    In a DeLorean in 1985

    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    You are missing the point. By running another play they are giving up a chance to win te game. By kicking a field go they aren't. You are just being selfish.

    If ou was in that situation would you have wanted to try settin a record and risk losing in ot or go for the win?

    It's simple really
    Let me put it this way. I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan. If Dallas had a chance to go to the playoffs or have Demarco set a once a generation record, I'd choose the record because I know the goose egg Dallas would lay in the first round of the playoffs. That's exactly what happened with Minnesota.
    The following users like this post: KCRuf/Nek


  13. #663
    KCRuf/Nek's Avatar
    Posts
    39,111
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    vCash
    0
    Location
    Prairie Village, Ks.

    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    You are missing the point. By running another play they are giving up a chance to win te game. By kicking a field go they aren't. You are just being selfish.

    If ou was in that situation would you have wanted to try settin a record and risk losing in ot or go for the win?

    It's simple really
    Pro and college are two different animals. Besides, OU would have to have been close enough to kick a game winning FG.

  14. #664
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    vCash

    Vikings vs Packers. AD Watch 2012

    Originally Posted by traxx View Post
    Let me put it this way. I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan. If Dallas had a chance to go to the playoffs or have Demarco set a once a generation record, I'd choose the record because I know the goose egg Dallas would lay in the first round of the playoffs. That's exactly what happened with Minnesota.
    Well you are a shitty fan then. Explains a lot

  15. #665
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    vCash

    Vikings vs Packers. AD Watch 2012

    Originally Posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
    Pro and college are two different animals. Besides, OU would have to have been close enough to kick a game winning FG.
    It's called hypotheticals and the point being made doesn't mater if it is nba NHL MLB etc

  16. #666
    KCRuf/Nek's Avatar
    Posts
    39,111
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    vCash
    0
    Location
    Prairie Village, Ks.

    Pretty hard to kick a FG in the NHL.

  17. #667
    traxx's Avatar
    Posts
    9,159
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    In a DeLorean in 1985

    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    Well you are a shitty fan then. Explains a lot
    Find me one person on this board who believes if Dallas had beaten the 'Skins that they would've made it past the first round of playoffs. I'm not a bad fan, I'm just realistic. But go ahead and find one person on this board who thinks Dallas could've gone deeper than the wild card round. I'll wait. In fact, maybe you ought to post a poll asking such.

  18. #668
    traxx's Avatar
    Posts
    9,159
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    In a DeLorean in 1985

    Originally Posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
    Pretty hard to kick a FG in the NHL.
    Also true for MLB that bounce references above. But bounce is the stat guy. I would bet 100 bucks, though, that a field goal hasn't been kicked in MLB in over 100 years. And I haven't even looked up a stat sheet on that.

  19. #669
    I promise you today the owner is really hoping that AD had that record vs an 0-1 record in the '13 playoffs.

  20. #670
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    vCash
    Originally Posted by traxx View Post
    Find me one person on this board who believes if Dallas had beaten the 'Skins that they would've made it past the first round of playoffs. I'm not a bad fan, I'm just realistic. But go ahead and find one person on this board who thinks Dallas could've gone deeper than the wild card round. I'll wait. In fact, maybe you ought to post a poll asking such.
    damn you are an idiot. that's not the ****ing point.

  21. #671
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    vCash
    Originally Posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
    I promise you today the owner is really hoping that AD had that record vs an 0-1 record in the '13 playoffs.
    No

  22. #672
    traxx's Avatar
    Posts
    9,159
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    In a DeLorean in 1985

    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    damn you are an idiot. that's not the ****ing point.
    You're the one that called me out as a fan. I say I'm not being a bad fan but a realistic fan. My point is, no one on here thinks that Dallas could win one game in the playoffs. They would agree with me being a realist. We can't all be pumpers...er sunshine pumpers...like you.

    You keep calling me names because you can't answer any of the questions. You avoid discussing the questions and the game because you don't know what you're talking about. You thought that if the Vikings didn't win in regulation then their season was over. You didn't even bother watching the game or you would've known that's not true. Like I said, you're like Humphreys, you rely on stat sheets to tell you what happened instead of watching the game itself.

    You continue to surprise me with how stupid you are.

  23. #673
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    vCash
    Originally Posted by traxx View Post
    You're the one that called me out as a fan. I say I'm not being a bad fan but a realistic fan. My point is, no one on here thinks that Dallas could win one game in the playoffs. They would agree with me being a realist. We can't all be pumpers...er sunshine pumpers...like you.

    You keep calling me names because you can't answer any of the questions. You avoid discussing the questions and the game because you don't know what you're talking about. You thought that if the Vikings didn't win in regulation then their season was over. You didn't even bother watching the game or you would've known that's not true. Like I said, you're like Humphreys, you rely on stat sheets to tell you what happened instead of watching the game itself.

    You continue to surprise me with how stupid you are.
    i've answered all of your questions.

    You are a horrible fan if you would rather a player set a record than get into the playoffs. I don't care of the chances the cowboys had to advance, that slight chance is better than a record. Again, AD would tell you that himself.

    Horrible fan. period.

  24. #674
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    vCash
    and lol at you calling me out for calling you names

  25. #675
    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    No
    Today bounce...today. As I said, the decision at the time it was the right choice. It's not about a choice now it's about asking "what would you rather have?"

  26. #676
    traxx's Avatar
    Posts
    9,159
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    In a DeLorean in 1985

    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    i've answered all of your questions.

    You are a horrible fan if you would rather a player set a record than get into the playoffs. I don't care of the chances the cowboys had to advance, that slight chance is better than a record. Again, AD would tell you that himself.

    Horrible fan. period.
    You've answered none of my questions.

    Like RockFlagandEagle is saying, as an organization which would you rather have? A record does more for the organization than a first round loss. How many remember what Dallas did the season Emmit broke the all time rushing record. Most probably don't even remember what year it was. But they remember a Dallas Cowboy is the one who holds the record just like everyone remembered it was a Chicago Bear that held the record before him. Records like that aren't as worthless as you think. You think I'm a horrible fan because you don't understand how that would be valuable to the organization as a whole. Bragging rights to something like that is valuable to a pro team just like the 47 game win streak is valuable to OU.

  27. #677
    Originally Posted by traxx View Post
    You've answered none of my questions.

    Like RockFlagandEagle is saying, as an organization which would you rather have? A record does more for the organization than a first round loss. How many remember what Dallas did the season Emmit broke the all time rushing record. Most probably don't even remember what year it was. But they remember a Dallas Cowboy is the one who holds the record just like everyone remembered it was a Chicago Bear that held the record before him. Records like that aren't as worthless as you think. You think I'm a horrible fan because you don't understand how that would be valuable to the organization as a whole. Bragging rights to something like that is valuable to a pro team just like the 47 game win streak is valuable to OU.
    Yep...and unfortunately owners, coaches, and probably most of the players knew the Vikes would be 1-1 at best in the playoffs...especially had they known Joe Webb would be under center.

  28. #678
    KCRuf/Nek's Avatar
    Posts
    39,111
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    vCash
    0
    Location
    Prairie Village, Ks.

    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    i've answered all of your questions.

    You are a horrible fan if you would rather a player set a record than get into the playoffs. I don't care of the chances the cowboys had to advance, that slight chance is better than a record. Again, AD would tell you that himself.

    Horrible fan. period.
    Of course that's what he said. Do you expect anything else. Don't you think deep inside it was eating AD up that that ****ing asswipe Dickerson was sitting there practically taunting AD to try to break his record? And I'm not a horrible Vikings fan. I follow them because of AD so me wanting him to set a record over them winning makes me a fan of AD. If he wasn't on the team I'd care about them as much as I do the Cowboys or the Raiders - less than zero. If I'm a horrible fan then I'm a horrible Chiefs fan. I wanted them to lose all their games and for everyone to get fired.

  29. #679
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    vCash

    Vikings vs Packers. AD Watch 2012

    You all are all idiots. Just horrible fans in general.

    And I did answer the questions

  30. #680
    traxx's Avatar
    Posts
    9,159
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    In a DeLorean in 1985

    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    You all are all idiots. Just horrible fans in general.

    And I did answer the questions
    So everyone here is an idiot and you're the only smart one? Makes sense.

  31. #681
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    vCash

    Vikings vs Packers. AD Watch 2012

    Originally Posted by traxx View Post
    So everyone here is an idiot and you're the only smart one? Makes sense.
    Pretty much. Just like most ou fans and most on this board

  32. #682
    KCRuf/Nek's Avatar
    Posts
    39,111
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    vCash
    0
    Location
    Prairie Village, Ks.

    It's an easy evaluation. Everyone but Bounce on one side. Bounce on the other. General opinion. Board idiot. Not a hard choice.

Similar Threads

  1. SNF Packers vs Vikings
    By usaosooner in forum Owen Field
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: October 27th, 2013, 10:14 PM