Chick-fil-A Bowl: LSU vs Clemson

Posted 629 day(s) ago 3741 Views 149 Replies
Results 1 to 50 of 150
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
  1. #1

    Chick-fil-A Bowl: LSU vs Clemson

    I like the Tigers in this one

  2. #2
    James Guest
    James's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    I like the Tigers in this one

  3. #3
    Anyone have Clemson?

    I know I'll probably be on the losing end, but I picked against every SEC team in the bowls. One thing's for sure, if I win the majority of them, I'll have done better than the average picker.

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by TIMB0B View Post
    Anyone have Clemson?
    I do. Don't think LSU is going to care much about this one. Of course, that didn't stop me from picking USC earlier...

  5. #5
    ab5sr's Avatar
    Posts
    4,576
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Mia's hometown

    FWIW which is not much, Looking at LSU roster...minus centers, they do a good job getting some big bodies down there. Damn.

    74 Josh Williford OG 6-7 332 Jr. 2L Dothan, Ala. (Houston Academy)
    70 La'el Collins OG 6-5 321 So. SQ Baton Rouge, La. (Redemptorist HS)
    68 Josh Dworaczyk OG 6-6 300 Sr. 3L New Iberia, La. (Catholic-New Iberia HS)
    55 Elliott Porter OL 6-4 300 So. TR Waggaman, La. (Shaw HS)
    52 Gabe Langlois OL 6-2 310 Fr. RS Prairieville, La. (Port Neches Groves HS)
    57 Cody Townsend OL 6-1 283 Fr. HS Marrero, La. (John Ehret HS)
    65 Jerald Hawkins OL 6-6 300 Fr. HS Baldwin, La. (West St. Mary HS)
    66 Derek Edinburgh Jr. OL 6-8 316 Fr. HS New Orleans, La. (Karr HS)
    67 Adam White OL 6-0 260 Fr. RS Baton Rouge, La. (Catholic HS)
    75 Evan Washington OL 6-6 324 So. SQ DeSoto, Texas (DeSoto HS)
    56 Trai Turner OL 6-3 306 Fr. RS New Orleans, La. (St. Augustine HS)
    73 Chris Davenport OT 6-4 330 Jr. SQ Mansfield, La. (Mansfield HS)
    71 Jonah Austin OT 6-6 329 Fr. RS New Orleans, La. (St. Augustine HS)
    78 Vadal Alexander OT 6-6 350 Fr. HS Buford, Ga. (Buford HS)
    76 Chris Faulk OT 6-6 323 Jr. 2L Slidell, La. (Northshore HS)
    72 Alex Hurst OT 6-6 331 Sr. 3L Bartlett, Tenn. (Arlington HS)

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by ab5sr View Post
    FWIW which is not much, Looking at LSU roster...minus centers, they do a good job getting some big bodies down there. Damn.

    74 Josh Williford OG 6-7 332 Jr. 2L Dothan, Ala. (Houston Academy)
    70 La'el Collins OG 6-5 321 So. SQ Baton Rouge, La. (Redemptorist HS)
    68 Josh Dworaczyk OG 6-6 300 Sr. 3L New Iberia, La. (Catholic-New Iberia HS)
    55 Elliott Porter OL 6-4 300 So. TR Waggaman, La. (Shaw HS)
    52 Gabe Langlois OL 6-2 310 Fr. RS Prairieville, La. (Port Neches Groves HS)
    57 Cody Townsend OL 6-1 283 Fr. HS Marrero, La. (John Ehret HS)
    65 Jerald Hawkins OL 6-6 300 Fr. HS Baldwin, La. (West St. Mary HS)
    66 Derek Edinburgh Jr. OL 6-8 316 Fr. HS New Orleans, La. (Karr HS)
    67 Adam White OL 6-0 260 Fr. RS Baton Rouge, La. (Catholic HS)
    75 Evan Washington OL 6-6 324 So. SQ DeSoto, Texas (DeSoto HS)
    56 Trai Turner OL 6-3 306 Fr. RS New Orleans, La. (St. Augustine HS)
    73 Chris Davenport OT 6-4 330 Jr. SQ Mansfield, La. (Mansfield HS)
    71 Jonah Austin OT 6-6 329 Fr. RS New Orleans, La. (St. Augustine HS)
    78 Vadal Alexander OT 6-6 350 Fr. HS Buford, Ga. (Buford HS)
    76 Chris Faulk OT 6-6 323 Jr. 2L Slidell, La. (Northshore HS)
    72 Alex Hurst OT 6-6 331 Sr. 3L Bartlett, Tenn. (Arlington HS)
    Cajun food.

  7. #7
    LVSOONER15's Avatar
    Posts
    5,574
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gettin it done....

    Lets go Clemson. Fire venables!

  8. #8
    SMH

  9. #9
    Clemson off to a great start.

  10. #10
    Loser's limp. When you **** up, act hurt.

  11. #11
    Time for the SEC blow job from espn to commence.

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by haveaseat View Post
    I do. Don't think LSU is going to care much about this one. Of course, that didn't stop me from picking USC earlier...
    Of course if Sammy Watkins is out this could be a massacre nonetheless.

  13. #13
    TheLadiesMike's Avatar
    Posts
    4,948
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sooner Nation

    I picked Clemson. 31 seconds in and this game feels over. God I wish we played the ACC and Big 10 in all of our bowls.
    2 users like TheLadiesMike's post: joshl, TIMB0B


  14. #14
    The SEC is the luckiest conference ever I SWWARRRR!!!! Fumble on the first play of the game and Clemson's best player is already out. I'm beside myself.

  15. #15
    LVSOONER15's Avatar
    Posts
    5,574
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gettin it done....

    Missed tackles. Damn venables.

  16. #16
    LVSOONER15's Avatar
    Posts
    5,574
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gettin it done....

    **** I hate LSU.

  17. #17
    Originally Posted by Rocko View Post
    The SEC is the luckiest conference ever I SWWARRRR!!!! Fumble on the first play of the game and Clemson's best player is already out. I'm beside myself.
    The SEC in a nutshell: raw talent that beats opponents with simple Xs and Os.

  18. #18
    Pack it up boys, game's over.

  19. #19
    Watkins hurt and on the cart

  20. #20
    Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    Watkins hurt and on the cart
    He's really selling that loser's limp, isn't he?
    The following users like this post: Rocko


  21. #21
    His Royal Highness the Honorable King of LandThieves Esq. III
    SoCaliSooner's Avatar
    Posts
    7,263
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    SoCal

    Rooting for the fighting venables...
    The following users like this post: BajaOklahoma


  22. #22
    LVSOONER15's Avatar
    Posts
    5,574
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gettin it done....

    **** you lsu.

  23. #23
    Ellington making forget about Watkins.

    TD Clemson!

  24. #24
    Fun factor is off the charts for this one so far.
    The following users like this post: TIMB0B


  25. #25

  26. #26
    How bout the douchebag SEC fan with the poster: "Georgia beats Nebraska tomorrow"

  27. #27
    Orange Tigers starting to play with some ferocity.

  28. #28
    TheLadiesMike's Avatar
    Posts
    4,948
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sooner Nation

    Good answers on offense and defense by Clemson. I'd love for them to win this.

  29. #29
    Wow, no surprise but are these announcers sucking SEC **** or what

  30. #30
    TheLadiesMike's Avatar
    Posts
    4,948
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sooner Nation

    This SEC lovefest is disgusting. I make the case Georgia stays out because ND, Alabama, Florida, Kansas State, and Oregon have better records and UGA was 1-2 against ranked teams.
    The following users like this post: TIMB0B


  31. #31
    Sooner5030's Avatar
    Posts
    1,203
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Off the Grid

    Good Jorb Clemson D.

  32. #32
    Excellent punt coverage by the Yellow Tigers. My question is: if you have only 2 guys "rushing" the punter with 4 or so guys protecting him, how in the hell can you allow three or so guys unblocked on your return man?

  33. #33
    Would love to see Clemson put a whuppin on LSU.
    The following users like this post: BajaOklahoma


  34. #34
    Originally Posted by ab5sr View Post
    FWIW which is not much, Looking at LSU roster...minus centers, they do a good job getting some big bodies down there. Damn.

    74 Josh Williford OG 6-7 332 Jr. 2L Dothan, Ala. (Houston Academy)
    70 La'el Collins OG 6-5 321 So. SQ Baton Rouge, La. (Redemptorist HS)
    68 Josh Dworaczyk OG 6-6 300 Sr. 3L New Iberia, La. (Catholic-New Iberia HS)
    55 Elliott Porter OL 6-4 300 So. TR Waggaman, La. (Shaw HS)
    52 Gabe Langlois OL 6-2 310 Fr. RS Prairieville, La. (Port Neches Groves HS)
    57 Cody Townsend OL 6-1 283 Fr. HS Marrero, La. (John Ehret HS)
    65 Jerald Hawkins OL 6-6 300 Fr. HS Baldwin, La. (West St. Mary HS)
    66 Derek Edinburgh Jr. OL 6-8 316 Fr. HS New Orleans, La. (Karr HS)
    67 Adam White OL 6-0 260 Fr. RS Baton Rouge, La. (Catholic HS)
    75 Evan Washington OL 6-6 324 So. SQ DeSoto, Texas (DeSoto HS)
    56 Trai Turner OL 6-3 306 Fr. RS New Orleans, La. (St. Augustine HS)
    73 Chris Davenport OT 6-4 330 Jr. SQ Mansfield, La. (Mansfield HS)
    71 Jonah Austin OT 6-6 329 Fr. RS New Orleans, La. (St. Augustine HS)
    78 Vadal Alexander OT 6-6 350 Fr. HS Buford, Ga. (Buford HS)
    76 Chris Faulk OT 6-6 323 Jr. 2L Slidell, La. (Northshore HS)
    72 Alex Hurst OT 6-6 331 Sr. 3L Bartlett, Tenn. (Arlington HS)
    When OU had big bodies, like Loadholt and Duke, most were complaining that OU needed smaller, more athletic, o-linemen.

  35. #35
    Originally Posted by thinblueline View Post
    Wow, no surprise but are these announcers sucking SEC **** or what
    It's obnoxious. Putting it on mute.

  36. #36
    The next twist on Homeland should be that Carrie thinks Dabo Swinney is a terrorist but really he's just talking about Nuke Hopkins.

  37. #37
    How did Clemson score on two touchdowns in the first half on an SEC defense.

  38. #38
    TheLadiesMike's Avatar
    Posts
    4,948
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sooner Nation

    Clemson just can't stop making mistakes.

  39. #39
    oorah_okie's Avatar
    Posts
    22,134
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Westeros

    Touchdown Clemson. Ed ****ingham, pls DIAF.

  40. #40
    Originally Posted by OkieThunderLion View Post
    When OU had big bodies, like Loadholt and Duke, most were complaining that OU needed smaller, more athletic, o-linemen.
    i don't remember anyone complaining about duke and loadholt's careers at OU. a penalty here and a play there maybe but those two were studs at OU.

  41. #41
    Irish_Sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    16,741
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Houston, TX

    Damn Clemson got ****ed on the clock as there should be 10 or so more seconds on the clock

  42. #42
    Irish_Sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    16,741
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Houston, TX

    This has been one of the more enjoyable Bowl games to watch so far IMO(obviously as the level of the teams that are playing is improving so is the quality of the games)

  43. #43
    Orange Tigers OL can't pick up a blitz for shit.

  44. #44
    Irish_Sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    16,741
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Houston, TX

    Originally Posted by Irish_Sooner View Post
    Damn Clemson got ****ed on the clock as there should be 10 or so more seconds on the clock
    Hah the obvious LSU biased clock operator in turn ended up screwing LSU by letting the clock run earlier

  45. #45
    Irish_Sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    16,741
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Houston, TX

    Originally Posted by TIMB0B View Post
    Orange Tigers OL can't pick up a blitz for shit.
    LSU has some freak athletes playing on it's front 7 but yea Clemson needs to pick shit up better you are right

  46. #46
    Originally Posted by DirtySouth_Sooner View Post
    i don't remember anyone complaining about duke and loadholt's careers at OU. a penalty here and a play there maybe but those two were studs at OU.
    I still hate Duke for that opening drive personal foul on OU in the 2008 NC that killed their momentum.

  47. #47
    Originally Posted by DirtySouth_Sooner View Post
    i don't remember anyone complaining about duke and loadholt's careers at OU. a penalty here and a play there maybe but those two were studs at OU.
    Loadholt was great. Duke was good.

    But there was lots of complaining. Like always.
    The following users like this post: DirtySouth_Sooner


  48. #48
    total yards
    clemson 240
    lsu 95

    Ed Cunningham insisting it's a typo

  49. #49
    defensive line push for both there teams pretty solid.

  50. #50
    Brent is gonna ass **** Lester in the 2nd half

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 20th, 2013, 04:30 AM

Tags for this Thread