Went to FireLake Grand and

Posted 662 day(s) ago 854 Views 16 Replies
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1

    Went to FireLake Grand and

    Lost my money as always.

  2. #2
    jdmt37's Avatar
    Posts
    6,433
    Join Date
    Jan 2011

    Don't take 40.00 and expect to win, . Take 500.00 and hit a 5.00 machine.

  3. #3
    Coach's Avatar
    Posts
    10,990
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Went to FireLake Grand and

    Played cards there Sunday came out $131 ahead at the poker table, wife lost $100 on the machines, spent $29 on supper. Basically broke even.

  4. #4
    **** ? Lost 800 ****. Spun 5-10 dollar spins to no avail. Place always sucks. Thought they might payout on New Years eve.

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by ITRZ View Post
    **** ? Lost 800 ****. Spun 5-10 dollar spins to no avail. Place always sucks. Thought they might payout on New Years eve.
    Wow. Looks like you did everything right, then.

  6. #6
    Coach's Avatar
    Posts
    10,990
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Went to FireLake Grand and

    Originally Posted by ITRZ View Post
    **** ? Lost 800 ****. Spun 5-10 dollar spins to no avail. Place always sucks. Thought they might payout on New Years eve.
    That's exactly why they didn't payout.

  7. #7
    I'll go there on payday... its like getting two paychecks.
    The following users like this post: soonerdm


  8. #8
    jdmt37's Avatar
    Posts
    6,433
    Join Date
    Jan 2011

    Originally Posted by ITRZ View Post
    **** ? Lost 800 ****. Spun 5-10 dollar spins to no avail. Place always sucks. Thought they might payout on New Years eve.
    You just suck.

  9. #9

    Went to FireLake Grand and

    Stay out of the casinos, you degenerates.

  10. #10
    AcousticSoup's Avatar
    Posts
    13,296
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Falls

    Went to FireLake Grand and

    How Slot Machines Work Using a Quarter:

    1) Get a quarter. Each flip will cost you $1.

    2) Each side of the quarter will represent the "slot machines" pay table. If the coin lands on heads, you are paid $1.45. If the coin lands on tails, you are paid 45 cents.

    3) The total number of flips of the coin to reach all possibilities of the pay table is two. The dollar amount you will spend while doing so is $2. The amount of money the pay table will pay you is $1.90. This machine's theoretical payback over time is 95 percent.

    This is how casinos butt **** you.

    Enjoy.
    The following users like this post: Morningwood


  11. #11
    Firelake grand never pays at least that's been my experience we used to like to go out there because of that sports bar they have but it just became a lost cause every time we went so we quit going there.

  12. #12
    AcousticSoup's Avatar
    Posts
    13,296
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Falls

    Went to FireLake Grand and

    Originally Posted by boomersooner53 View Post
    Firelake grand never pays at least that's been my experience we used to like to go out there because of that sports bar they have but it just became a lost cause every time we went so we quit going there.
    They all pay the exact same amount, especially if they're Indian owned. The NIGC would shut them down if they weren't. I attended a training there at Firelake and left $800 up.
    The following users like this post: jdmt37


  13. #13
    Coach's Avatar
    Posts
    10,990
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Went to FireLake Grand and

    Originally Posted by AcousticSoup View Post
    They all pay the exact same amount, especially if they're Indian owned. The NIGC would shut them down if they weren't. I attended a training there at Firelake and left $800 up.
    You are saying that every machine in every Indian casino in OK pays out at the same rate? I pretty sure it's not that way in Vegas.

  14. #14
    bushmaster06's Avatar
    Posts
    24,574
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    balls deep

    Originally Posted by soonerprices View Post
    You are saying that every machine in every Indian casino in OK pays out at the same rate? I pretty sure it's not that way in Vegas.
    vegas casinos and oklahoma casinos operate totally different.

  15. #15
    Coach's Avatar
    Posts
    10,990
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Went to FireLake Grand and

    Originally Posted by bushmaster06 View Post
    vegas casinos and oklahoma casinos operate totally different.
    I understand that. But never knew all slots (in the whole state) were set at a certain percentage of return. I guess I'd like to know how be knows this information.

  16. #16
    All Indian Casinos dont payout the same and they only get fined and they just pay fine. Grand only pays on days with huge crowds but they didnt New Years eve. I seldom go there cause they simply suck but like a DA did last night.

  17. #17
    AcousticSoup's Avatar
    Posts
    13,296
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Falls

    Went to FireLake Grand and

    Originally Posted by ITRZ View Post
    All Indian Casinos dont payout the same and they only get fined and they just pay fine. Grand only pays on days with huge crowds but they didnt New Years eve. I seldom go there cause they simply suck but like a DA did last night.
    That all depends on whether they have an independent gaming commission employed by the tribe....

Similar Threads

  1. Baja 302 Grand Prix for sale!
    By ChpThril in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 20th, 2014, 12:26 PM
  2. BCS Grand Slam Title can be ours first!!!!!
    By OuachitaSooner in forum Owen Field
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: December 9th, 2013, 11:54 AM
  3. Grand Am and COTA
    By OUSchitzo in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 29th, 2013, 10:14 AM
  4. The Fiscal Cliff and the Grand Bargain
    By Sooner5030 in forum ThunderDome
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: November 29th, 2012, 12:40 AM
  5. BCS Grand Slam Champion.....
    By EdHarrisIsMyHero in forum Owen Field
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: November 20th, 2012, 08:16 AM