Walking Dead arcade game

Posted 568 day(s) ago 421 Views 3 Replies
    vCash

Walking Dead arcade game

Great game. Downloaded the first episode for free on xbox during their holiday promotion, then bought the other episodes that were half off. finished episode 3 and gotta say this a nice (and welcome) change of pace to call of duty. the story and characters pull you in with a good mix of dialog and action. there are a few minor glitches like disappearing characters in a scene, timing of action, aiming, but nothing that you can learn or redo.

strongly recommend playing this (but not on your iphone from what I read other reviews).

I've been eyeing this too. Is there gunplay and zombie killing? Or is it just decision making? Reviews have been really good.

Edit: I should read closer. You mentioned action and aiming, so I guess there is gun play and killing

vCash

no that much gun play. It is mostly decision making and qicktime events. Great story though. I just got through episode 2.

Bought the Season Pass today for $19.99. Made it through episode one in a couple hours. Pretty fun but I'm glad its cheap.