CBO Score for what the Senate passed

Posted 576 day(s) ago 398 Views 10 Replies
    vCash

Congrats herd/mob. Now we get to add another $4 trillion to our debt over the next ten years. Good thing our elected officials "rose above" partisan politics.

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/fil...lief%20Act.pdf

vCash

None of that matters. What matters is Barry gets to "soak the rich." To the tune of around 2-3% (and even that is a major assumption) of the deficit over 10 years.

It's their fault we are in this mess, they haven't been paying their fair share. That's the dogma. And it has won. Spending cuts as part of compromise? No. Spending isn't the problem. In fact, we need to spend more!

vCash

Wow.....I watched CNN and FOX while working out and I didn't catch one reference to the CBO score for this bill. I wonder if any media outlets covered it. Kinda sad......we are so scared of a recession (it's coming anyway) that we are willing to continue deficit induced growth at any cost.

Yeah Murika!

I fear that this recession is going to be much worse than 2008, mainly because I think many people have actually gotten their hopes up or genuinely believe that the economy is moving forward. I wonder if 2013 will break our spirits.

Another 4 trillion in debt. Way to go ****tards. This country will not get fixed financially until we go the way of Greece. Too many ****tards that give out pork and care about themselves only. ****tards on both sides of the aisle.

vCash

Also increases taxes on 77% of households by eliminating the payroll tax cut.

Originally Posted by kssooner View Post
    Brilliant isn't it?

vCash

That's something the sheeples just don't get. Everyone's taxes are going up. Just wait until the BHOC taxes start hitting the fan.

vCash

I don't recall Barry mentioning this to the middle class family whose home he was in a week or so ago. He should have just cut out the middle man and had them cut him a check of 1000+ dollars right there on TV.

vCash

Sequestration got glowing numbers from the CBO.

Why are folks caring about these numbers all of a sudden? I didn't see the healthcare bill suddenly gain support from you folks even though the CBO showed it actually saves money.

vCash

Originally Posted by SpankyNek View Post
    Sequestration got glowing numbers from the CBO.

Why are folks caring about these numbers all of a sudden? I didn't see the healthcare bill suddenly gain support from you folks even though the CBO showed it actually saves money.
    And if you believe that....