View Poll Results: What will she do?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Have a babby?

    5 9.26%
  • Steal a babby?

    4 7.41%
  • Claim her babby was stillborn?

    8 14.81%
  • Steal pics of someone else's babby?

    12 22.22%
  • Kill everyone and everything?

    25 46.30%

Can I get a TexasBlonde Update?

Posted 668 day(s) ago by Yasiel Puig86381 Views 3741 Replies
Results 151 to 200 of 3742
Page 4 of 75 2 3 4 5 6 14 54
  1. #151
    SSSSSSMMMMMMCCCCC's Avatar
    Posts
    7,628
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Near, Far

    Originally Posted by DIB View Post
    THAT'S WHAT IT WANTS YOU TO THINK!!!!1111
    *he

    WE ARE GETTING NFIII!!!!!!!!
       

  2. #152
       

  3. #153
    DIB's Avatar
    Posts
    4,598
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tulsa

    Originally Posted by soonersmc View Post
    *he

    WE ARE GETTING NFIII!!!!!!!!
    Personalizing it with things like gender and nicknames maks the babby harder to terminate.
    3 users like DIB's post: teh don, The, Wailer

       

  4. #154

    Can I get a TexasBlonde Update?

    NF will regret the day he crossed paths with this Island of Misfits!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
       

  5. #155
    DIB's Avatar
    Posts
    4,598
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tulsa

    Originally Posted by teh don View Post
    I was outted?
    Congrats on your gayness. I hope your anal goes well for you.
       

  6. #156
    Originally Posted by DIB View Post
    Personalizing it with things like gender and nicknames maks the babby harder to terminate.
    Yeah I'm pretty sure the termination ship has sailed. And he already has a name. And NO, it's not NFIII.
       

  7. #157
    Originally Posted by DIB View Post
    Congrats on your gayness. I hope your anal goes well for you.
    What bleach do you recommend?
       

  8. #158
    SSSSSSMMMMMMCCCCC's Avatar
    Posts
    7,628
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Near, Far

    Originally Posted by teh don View Post
    I was outted?
    I know who you are!*

    *I have for awhile actually, turns out we don't know each other and your eHate for me was totally random. I can accept that.
       

  9. #159
    Originally Posted by soonersmc View Post
    I know who you are!*

    *I have for awhile actually, turns out we don't know each other and your eHate for me was totally random. I can accept that.
    It still exists and was completely justified. I'm not convinced, however, that you know who I am.
       

  10. #160
    I sure have missed this conversation and am really glad we get to have this all over again. Lets save us all some time too. bJo, she not going to **** you.

    That saved us all a couple of hours and about 10 pages to read through.
    4 users like 2121sooner's post: BernieMadoff, smot poker, teh don, Yasiel Puig

       

  11. #161
    The's Avatar
    Posts
    13,419
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Before a noun

    Originally Posted by texasblonde View Post
    Yeah I'm pretty sure the termination ship has sailed. And he already has a name. And NO, it's not NFIII.
    Is it Tupac?

    *noracist
       

  12. #162
    SSSSSSMMMMMMCCCCC's Avatar
    Posts
    7,628
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Near, Far

    Originally Posted by teh don View Post
    It still exists and was completely justified. I'm not convinced, however, that you know who I am.
    It probably is, and I am glad it does. You are far better as a message board nemesis than the folks on here.

    Your FB profile pic is the alpaca one.
       

  13. #163

    Can I get a TexasBlonde Update?

    I know teh don and where he flips burgers.

    This place is starting to feel like the OW.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2 users like PokeJ's post: BernieMadoff, teh don

       

  14. #164
    Originally Posted by The View Post
    Is it Tupac?

    *noracist
    Could be. I truly believe Tupac is alive and well and living under an assumed name.
       

  15. #165
    smot poker's Avatar
    Posts
    4,085
    Join Date
    Dec 2012

    MC, you are a fine stalker. I respect a man who has honed his craft.
    The following users like this post: teh don

       

  16. #166
    SSSSSSMMMMMMCCCCC's Avatar
    Posts
    7,628
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Near, Far

    Originally Posted by PokeJ View Post
    I know teh don and where he flips burgers.

    This place is starting to feel like the OW.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    you are welcome.
       

  17. #167
    Originally Posted by 2121sooner View Post
    I sure have missed this conversation and am really glad we get to have this all over again. Lets save us all some time too. bJo, she not going to **** you.

    That saved us all a couple of hours and about 10 pages to read through.
    Somebody (and yes, I realize not you) wanted an update so I provided one. No more, no less.
       

  18. #168
    Originally Posted by The View Post
    Is it Tupac?

    *noracist
    I think it's sad Zac Brown is t the daddy.

    Cause you know Zac Brown loves a little chicken fry.....
    The following users like this post: Steve O'Seinus

       

  19. #169
    Adrian's Avatar
    Posts
    1,160
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    North of Norman

    Originally Posted by PokeJ View Post
    I know teh don and where he flips burgers.

    This place is starting to feel like the OW.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Don is so talented, he can flip a burger with one hand, and shart a post with the other hand...
       

  20. #170
    DIB's Avatar
    Posts
    4,598
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tulsa

    Originally Posted by teh don View Post
    What bleach do you recommend?
    industrial
    The following users like this post: teh don

       

  21. #171
    I make muthafawkin sandwiches. ****s
    2 users like teh don's post: PokeJ, Wailer

       

  22. #172
    Originally Posted by 2121sooner View Post
    I think it's sad Zac Brown is t the daddy.

    Cause you know Zac Brown loves a little chicken fry.....
    I don't care for all that facial hair
       

  23. #173

    Can I get a TexasBlonde Update?

    Originally Posted by teh don View Post
    I make muthafawkin sandwiches. ****s
    Pretend that "like" was a Shart


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The following users like this post: teh don

       

  24. #174
    SSSSSSMMMMMMCCCCC's Avatar
    Posts
    7,628
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Near, Far

    why does the turkey gobbler have so much broccoli on it dawn?????
       

  25. #175
    Originally Posted by texasblonde View Post
    Somebody (and yes, I realize not you) wanted an update so I provided one. No more, no less.
    It was some guy named Roy Hobbs who wanted the update
    The following users like this post: teh don

       

  26. #176
    Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
    It was some guy named Roy Hobbs who wanted the update
    And now he can die a happy man.
       

  27. #177
    Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
    It was some guy named Roy Hobbs who wanted the update
    Didn't someone out Roy Hobbs as Neal French?
       

  28. #178
    Originally Posted by Sir Bevedere View Post
    Didn't someone out Roy Hobbs as Neal French?
    Wait! What?!?
       

  29. #179
    Originally Posted by Sir Bevedere View Post
    Didn't someone out Roy Hobbs as Neal French?
    Then he wouldn't have asked for an update. Neal is quite clued in already.
       

  30. #180
    SSSSSSMMMMMMCCCCC's Avatar
    Posts
    7,628
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Near, Far

    Originally Posted by texasblonde View Post
    Then he wouldn't have asked for an update. Neal is quite clued in already.
    I feel NFII (jr) is quite clueless.

    From what I have been led to believe.
       

  31. #181
    Originally Posted by soonersmc View Post
    I feel NFII (jr) is quite clueless.

    From what I have been led to believe.
    Oh he's not clueless. I think the word you're looking for is delusional.
       

  32. #182
    Well boys, as always, it's been fun but I have places to go and men to falsely accuse of fathering my fake baby.
       

  33. #183
    I can state without a doubt, I am not NF
       

  34. #184
    Originally Posted by texasblonde View Post
    I don't care for all that facial hair
    You ****ed NF, you aren't that picky
       

  35. #185
    smot poker's Avatar
    Posts
    4,085
    Join Date
    Dec 2012

    Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
    I can state without a doubt, I am not NF
    No shit, Roy Hobbs is.
    The following users like this post: teh don

       

  36. #186
    Originally Posted by 2121sooner View Post
    You ****ed NF, you aren't that picky
    In my defense, I had hoped his little chin thing would be gone by the time I actually met up with him. And when it wasn't, I was already drunk and horny so I said what the hell.
       

  37. #187
    Did you and NF 69 with each other?
       

  38. #188
    The's Avatar
    Posts
    13,419
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Before a noun

    Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
    Did you and NF 69 with each other?
    Without seeing the video, we can never know for sure.
       

  39. #189
    DIB's Avatar
    Posts
    4,598
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tulsa

    Space docking?
       

  40. #190
    smot poker's Avatar
    Posts
    4,085
    Join Date
    Dec 2012

    I just watched a Scooby Do **** parody.
       

  41. #191
    When Velma saw Shag's **** did she scream out "ROINKS RAGGY!!"
       

  42. #192
    SSSSSSMMMMMMCCCCC's Avatar
    Posts
    7,628
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Near, Far

    2121 shows up....

    "Grand Opening, Grand Closing."
       

  43. #193
    Originally Posted by soonersmc View Post
    2121 shows up....

    "Grand Opening, Grand Closing."
    2121 needs a "real" life girlfriend. Would he be interested in TB?
       

  44. #194
    Originally Posted by PokeJ View Post
    2121 needs a "real" life girlfriend. Would he be interested in TB?
    I can be persuaded. How much child support will NF be paying and will I have access to any of the funds?
       

  45. #195
    Originally Posted by 2121sooner View Post
    I can be persuaded. How much child support will NF be paying and will I have access to any of the funds?
    Gosh I guess there won't be any child support because NF KNOWS I'm not pregnant. How? Because he says so. Guess I'll just give up then so I guess you and I will never be 21. This makes me sad.
       

  46. #196
    smot poker's Avatar
    Posts
    4,085
    Join Date
    Dec 2012

    TB, do you want to come over and collect some DNA so you can rule me out?
       

  47. #197
    Originally Posted by smot poker View Post
    TB, do you want to come over and collect some DNA so you can rule me out?
    I'm good. But thanks for asking. I'm well aware of who my baby daddy is. Unfortunately he happens to be a delusional dillhole
       

  48. #198

    Can I get a TexasBlonde Update?

    Originally Posted by texasblonde View Post
    Unfortunately he happens to be a delusional dillhole
    Aren't we all?



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
       

  49. #199
    Originally Posted by PokeJ View Post
    Aren't we all?
    yes but the rest of you don't affect me so I don't care.
       

  50. #200
    DIB's Avatar
    Posts
    4,598
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tulsa

    Originally Posted by texasblonde View Post
    yes but the rest of you don't affect me so I don't care.
    Words hurt, TB. Words hurt.
    The following users like this post: BernieMadoff

       

Similar Threads

  1. update on son's car....
    By 87sooner in forum O'Connell's
    Replies: 336
    Last Post: September 10th, 2014, 05:11 PM
  2. does texasblonde post here?
    By bJ0 in forum O'Connell's
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: August 19th, 2012, 12:03 AM