View Poll Results: What will she do?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Have a babby?

    5 9.26%
  • Steal a babby?

    4 7.41%
  • Claim her babby was stillborn?

    8 14.81%
  • Steal pics of someone else's babby?

    12 22.22%
  • Kill everyone and everything?

    25 46.30%

Can I get a TexasBlonde Update?

Posted 568 day(s) ago by Yasiel Puig83585 Views 3741 Replies
Results 701 to 750 of 3742
Page 15 of 75 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65
  1. #701
    Originally Posted by suncoastsooner View Post
    So you like the old men huh?

    Someone bring this thread to Stinger's attention.
    I was just guessing 42. I did not have sexual relations with that man.
       

  2. #702
       

  3. #703
    Originally Posted by texasblonde View Post
    PLEASE don't let that be him.
    The following users like this post: Wailer

       

  4. #704
    suncoastsooner's Avatar
    Posts
    7,387
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Destin, Florida

    Originally Posted by soonersmc View Post
    Stinger has been ****ing to this thread since its inception.
    is going to be upset when she finds out. Stinger is supposed to be her territory and women are like feral cats about this sort of thing.
       

  5. #705
    Sir Bevedere's Avatar
    Posts
    365
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Camelot

    Originally Posted by texasblonde View Post
    Is it too late to terminate the pregnancy?
    2 users like Sir Bevedere's post: stev, Wailer

       

  6. #706
    suncoastsooner's Avatar
    Posts
    7,387
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Destin, Florida

    Originally Posted by OilSooner View Post
    PLEASE don't let that be him.
    Damn, even Stinger would be an upgrade from that lard ass.
       

  7. #707
    Let me help you out. Old dude that has a babby with a mistress and is a douche about it:
       

  8. #708
    Originally Posted by Sir Bevedere View Post
    Is it too late to terminate the pregnancy?
    I did mention I was intoxicated didn't I?
       

  9. #709
    smot poker's Avatar
    Posts
    3,624
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    vCash
    1000

    Originally Posted by smot poker View Post
    Not bad TB, I've done worse.
    Originally Posted by texasblonde View Post
    OK, I have not done worse.
    3 users like smot poker's post: SMC, SoCaliSooner, stev

       

  10. #710
    See, now we have to see a picture of you, because either you were blitzed beyond all rational thought, or you have only the lowest hanging fruit to choose from yourself.
    The following users like this post: suncoastsooner

       

  11. #711
    suncoastsooner's Avatar
    Posts
    7,387
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Destin, Florida

    Originally Posted by texasblonde View Post
    I did mention I was intoxicated didn't I?
    As a single male who frequents bars I consider myself an expert on the phenomenon known as beer goggles . . . This man's female equivalent would have to require a week long bender and even then it would be doubtful.

    Are you sure it was just alcohol and he didn't slip you a roofie? Or are you just from the swamp donkey team and therefor have to temper your standards in accordance?
       

  12. #712
    Originally Posted by suncoastsooner View Post
    As a single male who frequents bars I consider myself an expert on the phenomenon known as beer goggles . . . This man's female equivalent would have to require a week long bender and even then it would be doubtful.

    Are you sure it was just alcohol and he didn't slip you a roofie? Or are you just from the swamp donkey team and therefor have to temper your standards in accordance?
    In my defense, he hadn't packed on THAT much weight at the time we made our sweet, sweet love. Apparently the stress of having a babby mama has caused him to seek more food and/or beer than before.
       

  13. #713
    smot poker's Avatar
    Posts
    3,624
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    vCash
    1000

    Did he at least have a good looking ****?
       

  14. #714
    A bottle of Quagmires best roofies, two 70's era Ozzy rails of pure E, and a tire iron to the forehead would still make it difficult to put all that together in the morning. Esp when he left a chitlin in there. Dear Lord, my brain hurts just attempting to rationalize the ordeal as imaginary. You must be horrified.
    The following users like this post: stev

       

  15. #715
    Originally Posted by smot poker View Post
    Did he at least have a good looking ****?
    Did you not see that blog pic? You tell me.
       

  16. #716
    suncoastsooner's Avatar
    Posts
    7,387
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Destin, Florida

    Originally Posted by OilSooner View Post
    A bottle of Quagmires best roofies, two 70's era Ozzy rails of pure E, and a tire iron to the forehead would still make it difficult to put all that together in the morning. Esp when he left a chitlin in there. Dear Lord, my brain hurts just attempting to rationalize the ordeal as imaginary. You must be horrified.

    Can you imagine if it were going to be a girl?




    It could be this all over again!!! Think of the rest of humanity. This is a prime example of why I'm not completely convinced of evolution; this shit was supposed to be bred out of the gene pool.
    2 users like suncoastsooner's post: OilSooner, Wailer

       

  17. #717
    HAHA! I was thinking the Church Lady or Pat from SNL, but then there's the OU Glee Girl to remind that these people do, in fact, walk the Earth.
       

  18. #718
    smot poker's Avatar
    Posts
    3,624
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    vCash
    1000

    Originally Posted by OilSooner View Post
    See, now we have to see a picture of you, because either you were blitzed beyond all rational thought, or you have only the lowest hanging fruit to choose from yourself.
    3 users like smot poker's post: shamankeefsmangledfingers, stev, Wailer

       

  19. #719
    Originally Posted by suncoastsooner View Post
    As a single male who frequents bars I consider myself an expert on the phenomenon known as beer goggles . . . This man's female equivalent would have to require a week long bender and even then it would be doubtful.

    Are you sure it was just alcohol and he didn't slip you a roofie? Or are you just from the swamp donkey team and therefor have to temper your standards in accordance?


    mock away
       

  20. #720
    suncoastsooner's Avatar
    Posts
    7,387
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Destin, Florida

       

  21. #721
    suncoastsooner's Avatar
    Posts
    7,387
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Destin, Florida

    Originally Posted by texasblonde View Post


    mock away
    A neck up shot? Really?

    This is what fat girls do on facebook to lure in unsuspecting men . . . bad form.
       

  22. #722
    Originally Posted by suncoastsooner View Post
    You sir, are wrong. Patron picked him.
       

  23. #723
    Originally Posted by suncoastsooner View Post
    A neck up shot? Really?

    This is what fat girls do on facebook to lure in unsuspecting men . . . bad form.
    all my below-the-neck shots don't involve the clothes.
       

  24. #724
    smot poker's Avatar
    Posts
    3,624
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    vCash
    1000

    Originally Posted by texasblonde View Post


    mock away
    I've done worse.
    The following users like this post: suncoastsooner

       

  25. #725
    suncoastsooner's Avatar
    Posts
    7,387
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Destin, Florida

    Originally Posted by texasblonde View Post
    all my below-the-neck shots don't involve the clothes.
    I am failing to comprehend the issue.
       

  26. #726
    Originally Posted by suncoastsooner View Post
    I am failing to comprehend the issue.
    Let me see if I can clear it up for you. They. Ain't. Getting. Posted. Here.
       

  27. #727
    DIB's Avatar
    Posts
    4,385
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Tulsa

    Originally Posted by texasblonde View Post
    Let me see if I can clear it up for you. They. Ain't. Getting. Posted. Here.
    VIP?
       

  28. #728
    Originally Posted by suncoastsooner View Post
    I am failing to comprehend the issue.
    MC has seen a very recent below-the-neck shot. (Although I was 7 1/2 months preggo at the time)
       

  29. #729
    Originally Posted by DIB View Post
    VIP?
    NOP.
       

  30. #730
    suncoastsooner's Avatar
    Posts
    7,387
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Destin, Florida

    Originally Posted by texasblonde View Post
    Let me see if I can clear it up for you. They. Ain't. Getting. Posted. Here.
    Then the judges can not form a real opinion. Case dismissed.
       

  31. #731
    Sir Bevedere's Avatar
    Posts
    365
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Camelot

    Originally Posted by DIB View Post
    VIP?
    Is there really a VIP forum? And how do I get an invite?
       

  32. #732
    Sir Bevedere's Avatar
    Posts
    365
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Camelot

    TB serious question, will babby chicken fry have his daddy's last name?
       

  33. #733
    Originally Posted by Sir Bevedere View Post
    TB serious question, will babby chicken fry have his daddy's last name?
    Truth, I'm still debating but I'm leaning towards one way more than the other.
       

  34. #734
    suncoastsooner's Avatar
    Posts
    7,387
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Destin, Florida

    Originally Posted by Sir Bevedere View Post
    Is there really a VIP forum? And how do I get an invite?
    I could tell you but then you might get access.
       

  35. #735
    suncoastsooner's Avatar
    Posts
    7,387
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Destin, Florida

    Originally Posted by texasblonde View Post
    Truth, I'm still debating but I'm leaning towards one way more than the other.
    You already did that and it's how you got in this predicament to start with.
       

  36. #736
    Originally Posted by suncoastsooner View Post
    You already did that and it's how you got in this predicament to start with.
    there's more leaning in this decision than there was that one.
       

  37. #737
    Aurora's Avatar
    Posts
    30,145
    Join Date
    May 2011
    vCash
    1100
    Location
    The Dark Side

    Originally Posted by suncoastsooner View Post
    So you like the old men huh?

    Someone bring this thread to Stinger's attention.
    stinger has a hot gf
       

  38. #738
    suncoastsooner's Avatar
    Posts
    7,387
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Destin, Florida

    Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    stinger has a hot gf
    Don't ruin my schtick with facts missy! Know your role, go make me a sammich.
       

  39. #739
    Wailer's Avatar
    Posts
    4,434
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    NE OKC

    Do you have large milk filled titties?
       

  40. #740
    It's become obvious the duck is at work here.
       

  41. #741
    smot poker's Avatar
    Posts
    3,624
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    vCash
    1000

    TB, serious question. Do you have your own bowling shoes or do you use rentals?
       

  42. #742
    Originally Posted by smot poker View Post
    TB, serious question. Do you have your own bowling shoes or do you use rentals?
    I don't bowl. It's hell on my nails.
       

  43. #743
    Wailer's Avatar
    Posts
    4,434
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    NE OKC

    I donay recognize the duck's work
       

  44. #744
    McRib's Avatar
    Posts
    23,906
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    vCash
    15276

    Can I get a TexasBlonde Update?

    Originally Posted by suncoastsooner View Post
    is going to be upset when she finds out. Stinger is supposed to be her territory and women are like feral cats about this sort of thing.
    Shaddup with yer **** mouth. Stinger is a sweet old... Meh, okay, she can have him.
    The following users like this post: suncoastsooner

       

  45. #745
    Originally Posted by Wailer View Post
    I donay recognize the duck's work
    You're probably too close to the situation. Try backing up and getting a bird's eye view.
       

  46. #746
    Originally Posted by keefsmangledfingers View Post
    You're probably too close to the situation. Try backing up and getting a bird's eye view.
    Aren't you, Wailer and Smot all the same person?
       

  47. #747
    DIB's Avatar
    Posts
    4,385
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    vCash
    1000
    Location
    Tulsa

    Originally Posted by texasblonde View Post
    Aren't you, Wailer and Smot all the same person?
    They're all me. I am legion.
       

  48. #748
    Originally Posted by texasblonde View Post
    Aren't you, Wailer and Smot all the same person?
    Yes.......................................

    and they are me
       

  49. #749
    Originally Posted by DIB View Post
    They're all me. I am legion.
    Don't listen to this man




    he is also me
       

  50. #750
    Originally Posted by DIB View Post
    They're all me. I am legion.
    No they aren't. I know who they are.
       

Similar Threads

  1. update on son's car....
    By 87sooner in forum O'Connell's
    Replies: 298
    Last Post: August 31st, 2013, 10:37 AM
  2. does texasblonde post here?
    By bJ0 in forum O'Connell's
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: August 19th, 2012, 12:03 AM