This applies to most of you (so GTFIH and check it out)

Posted 667 day(s) ago 1400 Views 48 Replies
Results 1 to 49 of 49
  1. #1
    The's Avatar
    Posts
    13,419
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Before a noun

    Butthurt This applies to most of you (so GTFIH and check it out)


  2. #2
    The's Avatar
    Posts
    13,419
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Before a noun

    Goddam it, I misspelled the title.

    MODS! Please have namro fix it.

  3. #3
    I've always wondered how it was that fatties had to aim when they went dodo. I could have done without the visual aid though.

    I would also like to say that if you order and have installed a Great John toilet you have given up in life.
    2 users like Wailer's post: BernieMadoff, Bob Loblaw


  4. #4
    Originally Posted by Wailer View Post
    I've always wondered how it was that fatties had to aim when they went dodo. I could have done without the visual aid though.

    I would also like to say that if you order and have installed a Great John toilet you have given up in life.
    Given up? Or won?

  5. #5
    This is so wrong...
    Reminds me of how everyone was fat as shit on that movie Wall-E, and just floated around in those chairs. That is so our future.
    The following users like this post: Wailer


  6. #6
    Until we're all squatting, we're doing it wrong.


  7. #7
    Can I get this covered by Medicaid?
    2 users like Sir Bevedere's post: Aurora, Shooter


  8. #8
    Mississippi Sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    3,466
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    East St Louis, yo

    I don't understand why some people feel we need a comfortable toilet seat. That ain't no place to kick back and relax. Just get your business done and get out of there.
    The following users like this post: Wailer


  9. #9
    Originally Posted by Mississippi Sooner View Post
    I don't understand why some people feel we need a comfortable toilet seat. That ain't no place to kick back and relax. Just get your business done and get out of there.
    You don't have kids do you?

  10. #10
    We could just do like those Asians do and put a hole in the ground...
    I personally take my time, and get it all out. There's usually a courtesy flush in there to keep the paint from peeling on the walls.

  11. #11
    Mississippi Sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    3,466
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    East St Louis, yo

    Originally Posted by Sir Bevedere View Post
    You don't have kids do you?
    Got me there.

  12. #12
    drumhead23us's Avatar
    Posts
    9,617
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tornado Alley

    Originally Posted by The View Post
    Goddam it, I misspelled the title.

    MODS! Please have namro fix it.
    Fixeded

  13. #13
    The's Avatar
    Posts
    13,419
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Before a noun

    Originally Posted by drumhead23us View Post
    Fixeded
    You're no Namro.

  14. #14
    Bk2X's Avatar
    Posts
    2,433
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Norman

    Hmm so since fecal matter can somehow squeeze through all that blubber, do they use paper towel rolls instead of regular rolls? Lot of surface are for cleaning the remnants of a massive growler...

  15. #15
    deadserious's Avatar
    Posts
    1,179
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Denver, CO

    This applies to most of you (so GTFIH and check it out)

    I shouldn't surprised but that thread about losing weight this year made me realize just how ****ing fat this board is.

  16. #16
    NAMLOOT's Avatar
    Posts
    2,313
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Iowa

    Re: This applies to most of you (so GTFIH and check it out)

    Originally Posted by deadserious View Post
    I shouldn't surprised but that thread about losing weight this year made me realize just how ****ing fat this board is.
    But we have awesome blood.

  17. #17
    drumhead23us's Avatar
    Posts
    9,617
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tornado Alley

    Originally Posted by The View Post
    You're no Namro.
    This is true. I merely enjoy bacon instead of being actually sexually excited by it.

  18. #18
    If you have to use a towel to wipe, or use the Great John, it might be time for an exercise and diet plan

  19. #19
    Adrian's Avatar
    Posts
    1,160
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    North of Norman

    This thread has been approved by Mark Mangino and his shit towel...

  20. #20
    Originally Posted by soonerbornsoonerbret View Post
    Until we're all squatting, we're doing it wrong.

    Is that Meni?
    The following users like this post: AcousticSoup


  21. #21
    hey, maybe this will be a trend, and they will start making everything to accomodate fatties...........like airplane seats!

  22. #22
    KABOOKIE's Avatar
    Posts
    2,278
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The DooDah

    Dear lord. What has been seen cannot be unseen. I now know why fat people have shit stains on their pant legs.

  23. #23
    Originally Posted by soonerbornsoonerbret View Post
    Until we're all squatting, we're doing it wrong.

    Actually there have been some studies that show that you are correct. And I can tell you from some personal experience working with Afghani soldiers, that once you get used to shitting that way, it's not as hard as it looks. That being said, they all must have had their ****s in the middle of their backs, because whenever they used an regular toilet, shit seemed to spray everywhere.

  24. #24
    Tug Medick's Avatar
    Posts
    797
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Buttram Road

    Pooperrific!

  25. #25
    SoonerAmongThePack's Avatar
    Posts
    4,748
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In The Clouds

    A quick Google search indicates this company is likely out of business. A separate brand called "Big John Toilets" sells oversize seats and props to protect wall mounted toilets from collapse capable of bearing up to 1000 lbs, marketed toward business as insurance. The props are even sadder than the original post.

    Last edited by SoonerAmongThePack; January 3rd, 2013 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Fixed hotlink

  26. #26
    This and those scooter things make me sad for merika. very very sad.

  27. #27
    Originally Posted by Wailer View Post
    This and those scooter things make me sad for merika. very very sad.
    It's OK dude, eventually the fatties will die, and we will inherit the earth............and their scooters.
    2 users like Steve O'Seinus's post: Tug Medick, Wailer


  28. #28
    smot poker's Avatar
    Posts
    4,085
    Join Date
    Dec 2012

    It also needs a garbage disposal to chop up the gigantic fat guy turds.

  29. #29
    Originally Posted by smot poker View Post
    It also needs a garbage disposal to chop up the gigantic fat guy turds.
    and recycle the corn and peanuts

  30. #30
    Originally Posted by soonerbornsoonerbret View Post
    Until we're all squatting, we're doing it wrong.

    No thanks. I have two bad knees. If my left knee didn't dislocate assuming this position, my feet would be stones in 7 seconds and I'd fall off and get a massive head injury. That's an image my wife and kids don't need.

  31. #31
    Originally Posted by SoonerAmongThePack View Post
    A quick Google search indicates this company is likely out of business. A separate brand called "Big John Toilets" sells oversize seats and props to protect wall mounted toilets from collapse capable of bearing up to 1000 lbs, marketed toward business as insurance. The props are even sadder than the original post.

    Those things are needed. I worked at Sears one summer and some 300lb woman snapped one of those toilets clean off the wall and flooded the whole bathroom

  32. #32
    SoonerAmongThePack's Avatar
    Posts
    4,748
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In The Clouds

    Originally Posted by OU Sam View Post
    Those things are needed. I worked at Sears one summer and some 300lb woman snapped one of those toilets clean off the wall and flooded the whole bathroom
    Now that's a time when video would be needed from a bathroom. Talk about viral!

    How the hell do you react to something like that...you just snapped a toilet off a wall? If that doesn't inspire weight loss, nothing will.

  33. #33
    Originally Posted by SoonerAmongThePack View Post
    Now that's a time when video would be needed from a bathroom. Talk about viral!

    How the hell do you react to something like that...you just snapped a toilet off a wall? If that doesn't inspire weight loss, nothing will.
    She probably sued Sears.

  34. #34
    drumhead23us's Avatar
    Posts
    9,617
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tornado Alley

    Didn't Stu have a semi-legendary thread about berating a fat person in a bathroom for breaking the toilet? I'm pretty sure it ended in thunderous applause.

  35. #35
    jdmt37's Avatar
    Posts
    6,433
    Join Date
    Jan 2011

    Originally Posted by Wailer View Post
    This and those scooter things make me sad for merika. very very sad.
    Hey, ****. Not all people that need those are obese.

  36. #36
    XxSuBLiMexX's Avatar
    Posts
    4,624
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Steppin' Razors

    Do fatties have to spread their fat ass cheeks with their fat sausage fingers when they take fat shits?

  37. #37
    jdmt37's Avatar
    Posts
    6,433
    Join Date
    Jan 2011

    Originally Posted by XxSuBLiMexX View Post
    Do fatties have to spread their fat ass cheeks with their fat sausage fingers when they take fat shits?
    Fat chance.

  38. #38
    Aurora's Avatar
    Posts
    31,700
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Dark Side

    Re: This applies to most of you (so GTFIH and check it out)

    Good grief what on earth

  39. #39
    Mississippi Sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    3,466
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    East St Louis, yo

    Re: This applies to most of you (so GTFIH and check it out)

    How do you make a fatty get smaller? Smoke it, of course.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

  40. #40
    SirPrize's Avatar
    Posts
    6,870
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Moore, OK


  41. #41
    Aurora's Avatar
    Posts
    31,700
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Dark Side

    Re: This applies to most of you (so GTFIH and check it out)

    Originally Posted by SirPrize View Post
    gawd dam it

  42. #42
    Mississippi Sooner's Avatar
    Posts
    3,466
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    East St Louis, yo

    Re: This applies to most of you (so GTFIH and check it out)

    Hmmm. Shit on a stick.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

  43. #43
    SirPrize's Avatar
    Posts
    6,870
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Moore, OK

    Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    gawd dam it

  44. #44
    SirPrize's Avatar
    Posts
    6,870
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Moore, OK


  45. #45
    SoonerAmongThePack's Avatar
    Posts
    4,748
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In The Clouds

    Originally Posted by SirPrize View Post
    The hot girl showing it off in the beginning is classic.

  46. #46
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    almost a whole page and no mention of me?

  47. #47
    AcousticSoup's Avatar
    Posts
    13,358
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Falls

    This applies to most of you (so GTFIH and check it out)

    Originally Posted by soonerbornsoonerbret View Post
    Until we're all squatting, we're doing it wrong.

    Originally Posted by SoonerDude View Post
    Is that Meni?

    How did no one catch this?

    :: golf clap ::

    Well played, sir...

    Well played indeed...

  48. #48
    AcousticSoup's Avatar
    Posts
    13,358
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Falls

    This applies to most of you (so GTFIH and check it out)

    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    almost a whole page and no mention of me?
    :: insert facepalm here ::

  49. #49
    fdubzou's Avatar
    Posts
    7,688
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Juneau, Alaska

    This applies to most of you (so GTFIH and check it out)

    "Being a big guy has its advantages...This is a great product."


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Similar Threads

  1. What is the first website you check every day?
    By Sooner Mommy in forum O'Connell's
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: May 15th, 2013, 12:51 AM
  2. Check your avatar
    By Jason in forum O'Connell's
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: January 19th, 2013, 03:14 PM