***Cotton Bowl Oklahoma Sooners vs Texas A&M Aggies***

Posted 469 day(s) ago by usaosooner69674 Views 2539 Replies
Page 2 of 51 1 2 3 4 12
    vCash

From what this bowl season has shown is that these mighty SEC defenses are just average now, and while fast and ****y they can and have been exposed and are probably more of a product of less than average offenses these teams field. Aggie may be the exception to this, on the O side of it. They may be in the SEC now but they're still Big 12 in characteristics. We'll find out tonight how they'd fared had they stuck around.

Originally Posted by land burglar73507 View Post
    From what this bowl season has shown is that these mighty SEC defenses are just average now, and while fast and ****y they can and have been exposed and are probably more of a product of less than average offenses these teams field. Aggie may be the exception to this, on the O side of it. They may be in the SEC now but they're still Big 12 in characteristics. We'll find out tonight how they'd fared had they stuck around.
    Yep and if they beat us I'll give credit where credit is due and I hope the aggie lovers that post here can do the same. One will and one won't I am most assured.

vCash

vCash

Originally Posted by TeLeFaWx View Post
    OU is probably the 5th or 6th most intimidating defense he will have faced. Johnny might not get touched.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    We're the best secondary you have faced all year. This aint the suc. We're built for the spread. If JJJ (thats johnny jiz jar) tries throwing those ugly ass ducks on us all game he's gonna get picked. Keep ignoring the fact OUr defense out ranks you homos by 12 spots and we're in the offensively dominant conference. We're are going to score at will and frankly we have a better shot at stopping your O than you have at stopping ours. I mean christ, LA tech hung 57 on you guys. Thats like playing our second string O.

You may now go back to your snarky woman like rhetoric. I'm done with you. You can have the last word ****, my wife plays the same game.

Dammit Landry!
    2 users like Jbaker's post: SoonerInjun, The

vCash

Originally Posted by Jbaker View Post
    Dammit Landry!
    Getting an early start?

vCash

Crimson on. Arlington bound. Beat A&M.

Where's the original picture from a few days earlier that didn't have the "South Division" wording? That was embarrassing.

Originally Posted by OUMallen View Post

Originally Posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
    Just checking in. Are we behind yet?
    Still nothing-nothing.

Re: ***Cotton Bowl Oklahoma Sooners vs Texas A&M Aggies***

Originally Posted by Sooner**** View Post
    We're the best secondary you have faced all year. This aint the suc. We're built for the spread. If JJJ (thats johnny jiz jar) tries throwing those ugly ass ducks on us all game he's gonna get picked. Keep ignoring the fact OUr defense out ranks you homos by 12 spots and we're in the offensively dominant conference. We're are going to score at will and frankly we have a better shot at stopping your O than you have at stopping ours. I mean christ, LA tech hung 57 on you guys. Thats like playing our second string O.

You may now go back to your snarky woman like rhetoric. I'm done with you. You can have the last word ****, my wife plays the same game.
    You're built to stop the spread? Really? And how exactly did all that building you did stop Baylor, WVU, and OSU? All offenses that don't have nearly the kind of ability that A&M does. First off, LA Tech's Patton would be the best player in crimson and creme if he suited up for the Sooners. Secondly, Johnny threw a pick 6 that game, so technically they only gave up 50. And I'll give you the last word sweetheart, especially when your first ones fall on illogical grounds. I do the same thing with my women, but it makes them more irrational and crazy. But I like you. You seem like a nice guy.

You're built to stop the spread? Really? And how exactly did all that building you did stop Baylor, WVU, and OSU?
    We won. And might I add against some of the top rated offenses in the nation #4,#5, and #7.
    The following users like this post: SoonerInjun

His retort was "technically we only gave up 50 to LA Tech"

You're built to stop the spread? Really? And how exactly did all that building you did stop Baylor, WVU, and OSU? All offenses that don't have nearly the kind of ability that A&M does. First off, LA Tech's Patton would be the best player in crimson and creme if he suited up for the Sooners. Secondly, Johnny threw a pick 6 that game, so technically they only gave up 50. And I'll give you the last word sweetheart, especially when your first ones fall on illogical grounds. I do the same thing with my women, but it makes them more irrational and crazy. But I like you. You seem like a nice guy.

Here I'll say it... **** OFF ASSBLASTING AGGIE! GO **** YOUR COLLIE!!! A&M has always been OUr ****. Just because you changed conferences doesn't change shit. You may try to forget, but your players can't forget the ass beatings handed down over years. You're already owned, and you don't even know it.
    6 users like soonerbornsoonerbret's post: chris9996, Coach, jvrat, SoonerInjun, Stoops'Visor, TeLeFaWx

It's officially game day! Woo hoo.

Should be a fun game to watch.......for fans of our team.

vCash

lol

vCash

Originally Posted by soonerbornsoonerbret View Post
    Here I'll say it... **** OFF ASSBLASTING AGGIE! GO **** YOUR COLLIE!!! A&M has always been OUr ****. Just because you changed conferences doesn't change shit. You may try to forget, but your players can't forget the ass beatings handed down over years. You're already owned, and you don't even know it.
    He knows it, that's why he's being an asshat.

LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!

The following users like this post: Sooners2007

Originally Posted by soonerprices View Post
    Yep and if they beat us I'll give credit where credit is due and I hope the aggie lovers that post here can do the same. One will and one won't I am most assured.
    I will definitely eat crow if A&M loses. The better team doesn't always win, and Oklahoma is still Oklahoma. One of the top 5 college football programs of all time. Even when they are bad, they are damn good. A&M is better, but anything can happen.

vCash

I will definitely eat crow if A&M loses. The better team doesn't always win, and Oklahoma is still Oklahoma. One of the top 5 college football programs of all time. Even when they are bad, they are damn good. A&M is better, but anything can happen.

Nm, misread post.

Also, you said you would stay either way. Right?

vCash

Johnny goes out in 1st Q with concussion. OU rolls. ESPN goes on A&M/SEC bandwagon saying that if Johnny doesn't get knocked out A&M would have won handily. The nation eats it up with a spork and 8 of the top ten ranked teams this fall will be from the SEC.

FYI, Knight wins the Heisman becoming only the second freshman ever to win the award. #1 OU edges out #3 OSU in a nail biter and goes on to claim #8 by smashing LSU in the BCS championship game. All is right in the world again.
    The following users like this post: soonerbldr

Originally Posted by mexican/ninja View Post
    Johnny goes out in 1st Q with concussion. OU rolls. ESPN goes on A&M/SEC bandwagon saying that if Johnny doesn't get knocked out A&M would have won handily. The nation eats it up with a spork and 8 of the top ten ranked teams this fall will be from the SEC.

FYI, Knight wins the Heisman becoming only the second freshman ever to win the award. #1 OU edges out #3 OSU in a nail biter and goes on to claim #8 by smashing LSU in the BCS championship game. All is right in the world again.
    Say what?!?

Originally Posted by mexican/ninja View Post

I like this... Johnny Football becomes known as Johnny Earhole. Except ESPN won't mention anything about it, since it was a FOX broadcast.

Already making excuses. Prepping yourself for what you already know is inevitable. An A&M loss.
    3 users like Coach's post: mexican/ninja, oorah_okie, TeLeFaWx

vCash

Originally Posted by soonerbornsoonerbret View Post
    I like this... Johnny Football becomes known as Johnny Earhole. Except ESPN won't mention anything about it, since it was a FOX broadcast.
    Oh they will mention it alright. Endlessly...

vCash

a&m has the best O-line we will see all year... maybe in the last few years. If we don't get get pressure AND contain on JJJ, it's going to be a loooooong night... cannot allow him to scramble and make plays... nothing makes me want to pull my hair out more than watching us put on a great rush to rattle the QB only to see him pull it down, run around and scrambel for 30 yards or throw a 30 yard pass downfield cuz the coverage finally busted. Pressure AND contain!!! Tom Wort needs to have the best game of his career.... I'm not feeling great about that...
    The following users like this post: BoomerDT

vCash

eATMe -3.

vCash

Why don't you just do this: If A&M loses, you come back on and admit OU is the better team and then disappear to your own God Damned board or the SEC misery boards where you belong and never bother us again. If they do win.....then ****....you don't?
    2 users like land burglar73507's post: IndySooner, OUEverest

Why don't you just do this: If A&M loses, you come back on and admit OU is the better team and then disappear to your own God Damned board or the SEC misery boards where you belong and never bother us again. If they do win.....then ****....you don't?
    If and that's a big IF he comes back after an A&M loss I can promise you his story will not be that "OU is the better team".

vCash

Any of our posters on TexAgs?

Originally Posted by McRib View Post
    ??? You should go look. I'm scared.

vCash

Former OU player and KREF talkshow host PJ Mill’s says it would be the most important OU Bowl win since 2000.

OU really needs to win this game……

Attending OU fans need to know it........and act like it.

Nm, misread post.

Also, you said you would stay either way. Right?
    Definitely. You're one of the good ones and a reason to stay.

Originally Posted by OU48A View Post
    Former OU player and KREF talkshow host PJ Mill’s says it would be the most important OU Bowl win since 2000.
    Hard to argue but that's a weird spin when you consider the other "wins" since 2000.

Originally Posted by TeLeFaWx
    OU is probably the 5th or 6th most intimidating defense he will have faced. Johnny might not get touched.

....I'm done with you. You can have the last word ****, my wife plays the same game.

vCash

Originally Posted by OU48A View Post

OU really needs to win this game……

Attending OU fans need to know it........and act like it.
    That's what makes me very nervous... Big Game Bob and all...

vCash

The current year's bowl game is the most important bowl since whenever.

Did Pat Jones just cross his words up and say "****" on the Animal just now? haha

vCash

MALLEN! IN HONOR OF IT BEING AGGOT DAY, SHOULD I POST THE PIC???? YOU KNOW, THE PIC??!?!?!?!

vCash

Definitely. You're one of the good ones and a reason to stay.

Originally Posted by bJ0 View Post
    MALLEN! IN HONOR OF IT BEING AGGOT DAY, SHOULD I POST THE PIC???? YOU KNOW, THE PIC??!?!?!?!
    Sent it around yesterday.
    The following users like this post: bJ0

vCash

Originally Posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
    ??? You should go look. I'm scared.
    I might, I think my brother posts there. I am still trying to figure out to my sister is on OP.

If y'all win, sure. Hell. I will do it now. I have no problem acknowledging OU's greatness. Top 5 program all time. Blue blood. Etc. Etc.

I have watched plenty of OU football. My mother is a Sooner. My uncle was an All-American and won back to back titles with Switzer. My whole family is from and most still live in Oklahoma. I went to more OU games than any other growing up. I've seen a lot of Oklahoma football. That being said, the 2012 OU Sooners are one of Stoops worst, and are lucky to have 10 wins as it is. I think A&M is the better team this year, one of the very few times I could say that over the last decade, and if OU wins it will be an upset.

Thanks and gig em. And Boomer Sooner. Just so I don't ruffle too many feathers.

The following users like this post: McRib

vCash

This is a huge game! I think it could have some great implications when it comes to recruiting. This could put the program back on track(not like it was derailed or anything) but this could be a game changer for sure.

Let's ****ing rage!!!

OU 58 aTm 24

vCash

I am, sup?

What is this picture you speak of?

vCash

If y'all win, sure. Hell. I will do it now. I have no problem acknowledging OU's greatness. Top 5 program all time. Blue blood. Etc. Etc.

I have watched plenty of OU football. My mother is a Sooner. My uncle was an All-American and won back to back titles with Switzer. My whole family is from and most still live in Oklahoma. I went to more OU games than any other growing up. I've seen a lot of Oklahoma football. That being said, the 2012 OU Sooners are one of Stoops worst, and are lucky to have 10 wins as it is. I think A&M is the better team this year, one of the very few times I could say that over the last decade, and if OU wins it will be an upset.

Thanks and gig em. And Boomer Sooner. Just so I don't ruffle too many feathers.

Who is your uncle again? Sorry if already mentioned

Originally Posted by metes View Post
    This is a huge game! I think it could have some great implications when it comes to recruiting. This could put the program back on track(not like it was derailed or anything) but this could be a game changer for sure.

Let's ****ing rage!!!

OU 58 aTm 24
    As much as Sooners don't want to admit it, the Big 12 was lacking this year, and took a hit with conference realignment. OU managed 8 conference wins, and none of them were too particularly impressive. Beating one of the hottest SEC teams in the country and the reigning Heisman Trophy winner would help the program far more than being 2012 Big 12 Football "Champs".

Originally Posted by ab5sr View Post
    Who is your uncle again? Sorry if already mentioned
    Lol, I don't really wanna just throw his name out there, this being the internet and how much this place has taken to me.

vCash

I am, sup?
    Are you repping us well, dear?

vCash

Lol, I don't really wanna just throw his name out there, this being the internet and how much this place has taken to me.

Fair enough then.

Pat Jones just picked OU by a pt. Game in the 30's, 35 range.