Ducks

Posted 604 day(s) ago 3041 Views 45 Replies

Middle Finger Ducks

I fkg hate them all.

I wish a gigantic dumpster fire death for all of them.

That is all
    2 users like jakel's post: mexican/ninja, thurman murman

yeah they are a bunch of dirty late hitting a-holes

Originally Posted by boomersooner53 View Post
    yeah they are a bunch of dirty late hitting a-holes
    agreed, but the way ksu treated a few of OU's qb's over the years makes me not care as much.

My hatred of them would be 100% if not for their cheerleaders. Holy wow.
    2 users like ltsooner's post: IndySooner, Slappyslapopolus

Ducks

Originally Posted by SoonerArtillery View Post
    agreed, but the way ksu treated a few of OU's qb's over the years makes me not care as much.
    Remember when Frank Alexander stepped right on Collin Klein's chest and didn't get a penalty and the K-State fans were sooooo pissed? Good times.

Thoroughly impressed with their defense...
    The following users like this post: madillsoonerfan5353

meh, they are what you get when you go after the recruits that are all about the bling, and a few that are all about the backdoor $$$$$$ from Nike. Low low class from the administration on down, we know they will cheat to win, and when proven an obvious screw job will act as if it never happened. That's why they play and act as they do. Funny how $$$$$$ has kept the NCAA at bay, usc must really be pissed. Bottom line they suck and are to be pitied above all else.....

Originally Posted by ltsooner View Post
    My hatred of them would be 100% if not for their cheerleaders. Holy wow.
    Agreed. Said something similar during a shot last night. Caught the wife's attention, she thought USC was playing based on my reaction.

2 users like SoonerAmongThePack's post: drspencer, Slappyslapopolus

Anyone else see the late shot with the head to head on Klein? Then he threw a forearm to kleins head. Not to mention the two hits out of bounds... Nice Refs.

Re: Ducks

So to sum up the last couple days.

We as a whole hate Florida for beating us in a title game.

We hate USC for beating us in a title game and cheating (which they have been hammered for).

We hate LSU for beating us in a title game.

We hate the sec in general because they are overrated. Even though 4 teams won the last 6 national titles.

We hate Oregon because the PAC refs ****ed up a call. While that was bullshit it wasn't Oregon's fault.

We hate Notre dame for their past and present success vs ou but we hate saban and bamas current success more.

What else do we hate? Let's keep the list going.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    2 users like Fahooglegods's post: dainbramage, my little roy toy

Ducks

^^^ I'd like to know what college football teams you hate?

Originally Posted by soonerprices View Post
    ^^^ I'd like to know what college football teams you hate?
    Texas

The following users like this post: dainbramage

Ducks

Originally Posted by Fahooglegods View Post
    Texas

Well you come across a little annoyed that people hate other teams. I for one love to see all the team suit mentioned lose and can't stand to see them win. So is 1 the max on the number of teams a person can hate?

Well you come across a little annoyed that people hate other teams. I for one love to see all the team suit mentioned lose and can't stand to see them win. So is 1 the max on the number of teams a person can hate?
    I simply started a list. Did that list irritate you in some way? Perhaps some sour grapes towards others successes?

Ducks

I simply started a list. Did that list irritate you in some way? Perhaps some sour grapes towards others successes?

I'm not irritated at all. You actually came across that way. There are lots of successful teams I like. I disliked LSU, Florida and USC way before they beat us in a MNC game.

but we hate saban and bamas current success more.
    Everything was right except for this... I have lots of respect for Bama and even Saban. Dude can flat out coach.

Ducks

Originally Posted by Mad Dog Madsen View Post
    Everything was right except for this... I have lots of respect for Bama and even Saban. Dude can flat out coach.
    Same here. I think there is lots mutual respect between Bama and OU I'm not a big fan of Saban but the dude does win.

We hate USC for beating us in a title game and cheating (which they have been hammered for).

We hate the sec in general because they are overrated. Even though 4 teams won the last 6 national titles.

We hate Oregon because the PAC refs ****ed up a call. While that was bullshit it wasn't Oregon's fault.

We hate Notre dame for their past and present success vs ou but we hate saban and bamas current success more.

Conferences don't win national titles, individual teams do. The SEC has not won six straight.

Originally Posted by SoonerAmongThePack View Post
    Agreed. Said something similar during a shot last night. Caught the wife's attention, she thought USC was playing based on my reaction.

Funny how different people see things different ways. Your 6 is my 1.

Also, I think the girl on the right might be much hotter than this picture makes her look. Bad pic of her.

All that said, I think Oregon, as a collection, has the hottest cheerleaders in all of college football. How do they swing that?

1. Don't hate Florida
    2.Hate USC for being from California. Also for cheating and everyone knew it. But they spanked us fair and square.
    3. Dislike almost ALL SEC teams because of annoying fans and now ESPN all over their jocks. Plus Les Miles is a idiot and all ragin cajuns are hard to understand fools.
    4.See above about SEC. But its easy to win MNC when you are garanteed a 50% cance of one of your schools getting in every year becasue of love fest and last year even proved worse by putting a rematch of a horrible game.
    5.The refs did make the call, the replay booth did loose their glasses while reviewing. But all UO fans acted like there was nothing to be complaining about and all even laughed about it.
    6. ND hate for almost purely the lou holtz coached there and Rudy WAS offsides.

Hate Supposedly OU fans that get upset for people disliking other teams. Then those same people complain about OU like its their arch nemesis.

Originally Posted by IndySooner View Post

Also, I think the girl on the right might be much hotter than this picture makes her look. Bad pic of her.

All that said, I think Oregon, as a collection, has the hottest cheerleaders in all of college football. How do they swing that?
    I think someone might have said something about this last night, but I think it's time the NCAA started an investigation of the Oregon cheerleading program. No way they get that many hot chicks without cheating. Put them on probation and let all the girls who want to transfer to OU do so without having to sit out a year.

Your #1 looks too much like a thin version of a co-worker, but we agree that the girl on the far left is smoking.

Point taken on the far right, it's likely a bad picture. And I guess Uncle Phil's money has no bounds, I have no idea how they swing it either. You could make a case for these girls to go toe-to-toe with USC.

I enjoy derailing threads with cheerleader rankings!
    The following users like this post: IndySooner

there are some smoking hot TCU showgirls.

But I think she (sadly) has graduated.

but carry on

Ducks

Yellow highlighters.

Originally Posted by McRib View Post
    Yellow highlighters.
    I'd let every one of them highlight me.

Originally Posted by Sabla View Post
    2.Hate USC for being from California. Also for cheating and everyone knew it. But they spanked us fair and square.
    How do you reconcile these two statements?

Originally Posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
    How do you reconcile these two statements?
    They cheated by giving money and all the other things associated with USC that year. The guys that were on the field beat our butts. If they had been caught giving PEDs to the players I would retract the second part.

They cheated by giving money and all the other things associated with USC that year. The guys that were on the field beat our butts. If they had been caught giving PEDs to the players I would retract the second part.
    I gotcha...so their illegal players beat OU fair and square.

Are second from the left and second from the right playing Paper, rock, scissors? Cause second from left wins. Paper covers rock
    2 users like Sabla's post: IndySooner, SoonerAmongThePack

I gotcha...so their illegal players beat OU fair and square.
    haha. Yeah, something like that.

Are second from the left and second from the right playing Paper, rock, scissors? Cause second from left wins. Paper covers rock
    No way...rock flies right through paper.

Ducks

I'd let every one of them highlight me.
    Doesn't the man usually get to do the highlighting? Wait… Are you saying they have peni?

Either way, yes, hot girls in very ugly colors.

All cheer groups are 2nd behind USC and UCLA.

I hate Oregon because they tried to buy Joey College the Heisman Trophy in 2001, and thought they deserved to play in the national championship game over bluebloods Nebraska and Miami even though they'd lost a game too, at home no less, and because they can't line up and kick an extra point like everybody else, and because they've apparently got 12 school colors, and because Mike Belloti made me sit in the baking ****ing sun for half an hour with two seconds left in the first half of a game he knew he wasn't going to win playing hokey pokey football, and because Allen Patrick recovered the ball and I don't give a shit who's fault it was.

Something like that.
    The following users like this post: Sooner209

Originally Posted by 61sooner View Post
    Ah, I think that was true up until now. Oregon is making a strong case.

5, 3, 4, 2, 1, 6

But all are hot.

Originally Posted by SoonerSapper View Post
    5, 3, 4, 2, 1, 6

But all are hot.
    How wacky is that? Four guys, two rank the girl 2nd from the right at first, and 2 rank her last.

How wacky is that? Four guys, two rank the girl 2nd from the right at first, and 2 rank her last.
    I did qualify it. I wouldn't turn any of them down. Its sorta like being the worst Super Bowl Champion ever, you're still a champ...
    The following users like this post: SoonerAmongThePack

I'm not irritated at all. You actually came across that way. There are lots of successful teams I like. I disliked LSU, Florida and USC way before they beat us in a MNC game.
    I have a new edition for the list.

We hate ESPN because they obviously hate ou. I mean they arnt even previewing our game or showing commercials for it on their family of networks. Those ****ing ****s.

I have a new edition for the list.

We hate ESPN because they obviously hate ou. I mean they arnt even previewing our game or showing commercials for it on their family of networks. Those ****ing ****s.

Where did I say I hate ESPN because of that? There's a lot of other reasons to hate ESPN. I wsa just pointing something out. Wanted to hear some pregame stuff but it's all ND/Bama. I understand why.

Where did I say I hate ESPN because of that? There's a lot of other reasons to hate ESPN. I wsa just pointing something out. Wanted to hear some pregame stuff but it's all ND/Bama. I understand why.
    I didn't see you talk about ESPN so I was not referring to anything you said.

We can all agree on the hate for niu though. I mean those stingy asshats took our spot in a bcs game. Don't they know who we are?

I didn't see you talk about ESPN so I was not referring to anything you said.

We can all agree on the hate for niu though. I mean those stingy asshats took our spot in a bcs game. Don't they know who we are?

I had just posted how there was no coverage on the Cotton Bowl in another thread. I really thought, even tho they weren't covering it, that because of the SEC team in it there would be some. I too think it's funny all the hate thrown certain ways. I hate Texas and LSU....Texas for obvious reasons, LSU for their assclown fans.

Originally Posted by 61sooner View Post
    I'm going to have to disagree. my top 5 cheeleaders are as follows...
    1. Oregon.
    2. TCU
    3. ASU
    4. USC
    5. UCLA

I had just posted how there was no coverage on the Cotton Bowl in another thread. I really thought, even tho they weren't covering it, that because of the SEC team in it there would be some. I too think it's funny all the hate thrown certain ways. I hate Texas and LSU....Texas for obvious reasons, LSU for their assclown fans.
    Agreed I'm just clowning around and seeing who will bite.