The only thing worse than this game is OUr fans

Posted 620 day(s) ago 3593 Views 96 Replies
Results 1 to 50 of 97
Page 1 of 2 1 2
  1. #1

    The only thing worse than this game is OUr fans

    Seriously, Landry haters, Stoops haters, go root for some other team. Go research what things were like in the 90s.

    Sure this game sucks but you people are an embarrassment.

  2. #2
    Well choose to like this if you will. You sound like a damn aggie.

  3. #3
    What's embarrassing is that this is a typical OU bowl game performance.
    5 users like SoonerSean03's post: BusterRhymes4, Gonzo, Sooner5030, soonercoop1, SoonerDan74012


  4. #4
    Originally Posted by cyberthoth View Post
    Seriously, Landry haters, Stoops haters, go root for some other team. Go research what things were like in the 90s.

    Sure this game sucks but you people are an embarrassment.
    **** you!
    5 users like TIMB0B's post: boomersooner53, Gonzo, Nazgul, Sooner5030, SoonerDan74012


  5. #5
    sooner68's Avatar
    Posts
    1,247
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    North Carolina

    I'm tired of people bringing up the 90's. So you're saying it's OK to get embarrassed like this as long as we only lose 2-4 games instead of 5-7? Give me a ****ing break!

  6. #6

    The only thing worse than this game is OUr fans

    Most under appreciated qb ever. We are going to be missing him next year when Bells sorry ass is throwing arm punts in the cotton bowl.

  7. #7

    The only thing worse than this game is OUr fans

    Originally Posted by sooner68 View Post
    I'm tired of people bringing up the 90's. So you're saying it's OK to get embarrassed like this as long as we only lose 2-4 games instead of 5-7? Give me a ****ing break!
    Still better than all but 10-15 teams.

  8. #8
    ElGuapoSooner's Avatar
    Posts
    3,209
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma City

    Have you been paying attention to the slow, steady decline? This team is terrible and one man is ultimately responsible. I just watched an abortion of a 3rd quarter by the worst defense since the Blake era. What's your excuse for the defensive performances over the past three years, not to mention the glaring lack of talent. Are the fans responsible for those deficiencies?
    The following users like this post: CNCSOONER


  9. #9
    His Royal Highness the Honorable King of LandThieves Esq. III
    SoCaliSooner's Avatar
    Posts
    7,176
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    SoCal

    Originally Posted by OnlyOneOklahoma View Post
    Still better than all but 10-15 teams.
    Wooooohoooooo WE'RE #16!!!!!! ****ES!!!!!!
    5 users like SoCaliSooner's post: boomersooner53, D-Town Sooner, party1234, silverwheels, SoonerArtillery


  10. #10
    Originally Posted by OnlyOneOklahoma View Post
    Still better than all but 10-15 teams.
    We are not a top 10-15 team

  11. #11
    Originally Posted by cyberthoth View Post
    Seriously, Landry haters, Stoops haters, go root for some other team. Go research what things were like in the 90s.

    Sure this game sucks but you people are an embarrassment.
    Because the level of football played in the 90s is the norm for OU football? We aren't OSU, where winning a conference championship is a once in 30 years proposition.

    OU was good before Stoops and will be good after him also. You need to pull your head out.
    4 users like ResidentEvil's post: boomersooner53, CNCSOONER, soonercoop1, SoonerDan74012


  12. #12
    Originally Posted by OnlyOneOklahoma View Post
    Still better than all but 10-15 teams.
    Aim high.

  13. #13
    Sooner Bob's Avatar
    Posts
    5,812
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    North of Waterloo Road

    Originally Posted by m40 View Post
    We are not a top 10-15 team
    Not playing like it tonight.

  14. #14
    Saul Good's Avatar
    Posts
    1,451
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Stuckeyville

    Originally Posted by cyberthoth View Post
    Seriously, Landry haters, Stoops haters, go root for some other team. Go research what things were like in the 90s.

    Sure this game sucks but you people are an embarrassment.
    Ahhh yes. The only other alternative to the cumstain of a performance tonight is our performances in the 90's. Yep. OU was totally a one hit wonder in 2000. Never had been to the mountain top before. That's it, that's the ticket.
    The following users like this post: boomersooner53


  15. #15
    I echo many of the others here. If I hear people bring up the 90s again I am gonna ****ing kill something. I also happen to remember the 70s and 80s. The first 4/5ths of the 2000's. THIS is pure shit we are seeing now. This is a fat cat coach that's taking care of his buddies. Not a worry in the world. We are average. Period. And nothing is gonna change until he runs some of these assistants out of town or leaves himself. That's it.

    We are very lucky UT has stuck with their piece of shit or we would be getting drubbed by them every year. But Mack will be gone soon. Bob won't be gone until he chooses to or Joe C leaves. He's got his security blanket.
    The following users like this post: Morningwood


  16. #16
    Originally Posted by OnlyOneOklahoma View Post
    Still better than all but 10-15 teams.
    BS.

    We need leader not a follower. LJ is a professed follower

  17. #17
    OP is a , no other words. Shut the **** up and realize we are shit and getting our shit pushed up in yet another bowl game.

    Stoops doesn't have it anymore, enjoy being better than the 90s. We are a joke on the college football scene

  18. #18
    actually josh heupel is easily worse than both combined
    The following users like this post: sooner68


  19. #19
    Originally Posted by OUMick View Post
    Well choose to like this if you will. You sound like a damn aggie.
    Aggie? Hardly. OU class of 96.

    I don't like the game but losing doesn't turn me into a 3 year old child like it does for some of you.

    You people are an embarrassment to good fans.

  20. #20
    So you still cheering with your foam finger and face painted. Keep going. The rest of us know what OU football has been and should be.
    2 users like OUMick's post: CNCSOONER, soonercoop1


  21. #21
    Yuck Fu's Avatar
    Posts
    4,637
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ah so, mutha fucka.

    Originally Posted by cyberthoth View Post
    Aggie? Hardly. OU class of 96.

    I don't like the game but losing doesn't turn me into a 3 year old child like it does for some of you.

    You people are an embarrassment to good fans like me.
    Sorry but I'm a better fan than you. You're just a good fan. I'm a great fan.

  22. #22
    Saul Good's Avatar
    Posts
    1,451
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Stuckeyville

    Originally Posted by cyberthoth View Post
    Aggie? Hardly. OU class of 96.

    I don't like the game but losing doesn't turn me into a 3 year old child like it does for some of you.

    You people are an embarrassment to good fans like me.
    I find it embarrassing that people with diplomas from "higher education" rate/evaluate fandom.

  23. #23
    Originally Posted by greensooner View Post
    OP is a , no other words. Shut the **** up and realize we are shit and getting our shit pushed up in yet another bowl game.

    Stoops doesn't have it anymore, enjoy being better than the 90s. We are a joke on the college football scene
    Nice homophobic slur there. Are you gonna drop the N-bomb next. Grow up.

    I'm not happy with the season. I had much higher hopes but $hit happens. That doesn't mean Stoops isn't a better coach than you children deserve.

  24. #24
    jakel's Avatar
    Posts
    495
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    9000 feet

    Originally Posted by cyberthoth View Post
    Seriously, Landry haters, Stoops haters, go root for some other team. Go research what things were like in the 90s.

    Sure this game sucks but you people are an embarrassment.
    The 90's........? Spoken like a true 20 year old moronic ****.
    Grow up tard. Bob isn't fit to hold. Barrys favorite hookers douche rag

  25. #25
    Originally Posted by cyberthoth View Post
    Nice homophobic slur there. Are you gonna drop the N-bomb next. Grow up.

    I'm not happy with the season. I had much higher hopes but $hit happens. That doesn't mean Stoops isn't a better coach than you children deserve.
    Seriously, why not give people 24 hours to vent before you start calling them out?
    2 users like TIMB0B's post: jumperstop, Yuck Fu


  26. #26
    You sound so mature. You my friend are SUPER FAN!!!!! You'll cheer to very end. No matter how bad the game may appear, you know in your super fan heart your team can come back.

  27. #27
    Originally Posted by cyberthoth View Post
    Seriously, Landry haters, Stoops haters, go root for some other team. Go research what things were like in the 90s.

    Sure this game sucks but you people are an embarrassment.
    Unoriginal fans of mediocrity like you are what's holding the program back because or your petty fear of returning the 90's. You're whats wrong with the fan base, not them.

  28. #28
    Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
    I find it embarrassing that people with diplomas from "higher education" rate/evaluate fandom.
    Not rating fans merely calling out the children on this board. Sadly we have more than an Elementary school.

  29. #29
    Originally Posted by TIMB0B View Post
    Seriously, why not give people 24 hours to vent before you start calling them out?
    Well in 24 hours I'll be off work and have something more productive to do than read an internet message board.

    Let's be honest most of the children have it coming.

  30. #30
    Originally Posted by cyberthoth View Post
    Nice homophobic slur there. Are you gonna drop the N-bomb next. Grow up.

    I'm not happy with the season. I had much higher hopes but $hit happens. That doesn't mean Stoops isn't a better coach than you children deserve.
    You sound like a little **** who is ok with being told what to like and enjoy. You're a stupid **** of you think this is ok. Stoops' pattern in bowl games strikes again

  31. #31
    And after all it's better than the 90's.

  32. #32
    jakel's Avatar
    Posts
    495
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    9000 feet

    Originally Posted by cyberthoth View Post
    Nice homophobic slur there. Are you gonna drop the N-bomb next. Grow up.

    I'm not happy with the season. I had much higher hopes but $hit happens. That doesn't mean Stoops isn't a better coach than you children deserve.

    Try not to suck any dick on the way to the car............... You sound like a BS d coach.......... "No worries. Bob got paid, Time to take the pipe"

    Hilarious.

  33. #33
    Originally Posted by cyberthoth View Post
    Well in 24 hours I'll be off work and have something more productive to do than read an internet message board.

    Let's be honest most of the children have it coming.
    So, you're just a narcissist trolling people.

  34. #34
    We're going to get our asses handed to us by A&M on a neutral field.

    What more needs to be said? Texas A&M is 30 points better than we are.

    Recruit better.

  35. #35
    We are reason we don't have a better coach. We don't deserve one. We're just too stupid to realize this is better than the 90's and that's all that matters.

  36. #36
    Originally Posted by greensooner View Post
    You sound like a little **** who is ok with being told what to like and enjoy. You're a stupid **** of you think this is ok. Stoops' pattern in bowl games strikes again
    Do you cuss in your posts to sound tough? It's not working.

    That said we do agree on at least one thing. This game and season are not OK. They are both massive disappointments.

    I can deal with that without acting like a child.
    The following users like this post: Irish_Sooner


  37. #37
    The real deal is that OU is no longer a first tier team and is TOTALLY uncompetitive against first tier teams. This has been the case for a few years. We used to compete for NCs, then we hung our hats on conference championships and now we hang our hats on 10 win seasons and top 20 finishes. We will slide some more too. Fortunately we still get the benefit of the doubt by the pollsters, but that will not continue indefinitely. Be happy with this if you want, but OU continues to diminish.

    USArmySooner

  38. #38
    There's nothing worse than this game. Losing sucks. Getting your ass kicked AGAIN in a big game sucks worse.

    I don't give a shit that we got rolled in the mid 90's. I was there for every game. Those years should never excuse the kind of shit we're seeing tonight. **** Bob Stoops for this.

  39. #39
    i don't blame Landry nor Stoops. Game plan was pretty good, over 80% of Landry's throws were good. We have a inured plaugued OL that is not good outside of Lane Johnson, and we have a below average DL, and a LBs and Safeties are great atheletes with poor instincts. Our two CBs are very good, but that does little when the core is bad. Gabe Lynn has the worst ball skills of all time. Multi year starters still take poor angles for Pete's sake.

  40. #40
    Originally Posted by OUMick View Post
    We are reason we don't have a better coach. We don't deserve one.
    I've heard this said by older fans than me at the OSU game.

  41. #41
    Jason's Avatar
    Posts
    8,906
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada

    Originally Posted by cyberthoth View Post
    Do you cuss in your posts to sound tough? It's not working.

    That said we do agree on at least one thing. This game and season are not OK. They are both massive disappointments.

    I can deal with that without acting like a child.
    With all due respect, it's quite childish to be pointing fingers. But, please carry on.

  42. #42
    Originally Posted by Dr Sleep View Post
    i don't blame Landry nor Stoops. Game plan was pretty good, over 80% of Landry's throws were good. We have a inured plaugued OL that is not good outside of Lane Johnson, and we have a below average DL, and a LBs and Safeties are great atheletes with poor instincts. Our two CBs are very good, but that does little when the core is bad. Gabe Lynn has the worst ball skills of all time. Multi year starters still take poor angles for Pete's sake.
    I agree with this totally!

  43. #43
    Well you and them are dumbasses. You're argument of it's better than the 90's is a joke.

  44. #44
    Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    With all due respect, it's quite childish to be pointing fingers. But, please carry on.
    Let's see I've been called a "," "aggie," "****," and told to "**** off" Have I missed anything?

    Typically people who are attacked defend themselves either on a message board or in real life.

  45. #45
    Originally Posted by cyberthoth View Post
    Do you cuss in your posts to sound tough? It's not working.

    That said we do agree on at least one thing. This game and season are not OK. They are both massive disappointments.

    I can deal with that without acting like a child.
    Stop feeding this troll. Seriously. Anyone can look at this guy's post history to see that this is his M.O.: Get online and bash people who are obviously overreacting to a loss or tell people they are taking it too seriously.

  46. #46
    MikeLucky's Avatar
    Posts
    3,276
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Don't live in Wichita, but I am a Sooner.

    Re: The only thing worse than this game is OUr fans

    Originally Posted by Dr Sleep View Post
    i don't blame Landry nor Stoops. Game plan was pretty good, over 80% of Landry's throws were good. We have a inured plaugued OL that is not good outside of Lane Johnson, and we have a below average DL, and a LBs and Safeties are great atheletes with poor instincts. Our two CBs are very good, but that does little when the core is bad. Gabe Lynn has the worst ball skills of all time. Multi year starters still take poor angles for Pete's sake.
    So, in what world is all the above true, yet you don't blame Stoops?

  47. #47
    With all due respect your post is what caused it but hey it's better than the 90's right?

  48. #48
    Originally Posted by OUMick View Post
    Well you and them are dumbasses. You're argument of it's better than the 90's is a joke.
    So much to laugh about in this post but I'm going to call it a night.

    Try not to trash Norman while you people are throwing your little hissy fits.

  49. #49
    Originally Posted by cyberthoth View Post
    Seriously, Landry haters, Stoops haters, go root for some other team. Go research what things were like in the 90s.

    Sure this game sucks but you people are an embarrassment.
    If you hang your hat on "atleast it ain't the 90's" maybe you are the one who needs to find a new team to root for. The 90's were so bad because this is Oklahoma and we are a champion caliber program. We should not be happy that we are no longer in the 90's... We are supposed to compare ourselves to the teams of the past who played for it all. That is supposed to be our bar for success.
    The following users like this post: jadubya


  50. #50
    Jason's Avatar
    Posts
    8,906
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada

    Originally Posted by cyberthoth View Post
    Let's see I've been called a "," "aggie," "****," and told to "**** off" Have I missed anything?

    Typically people who are attacked defend themselves either on a message board or in real life.
    Would anyone have called you names had you not started this thread? Sorry, you subjected yourself to it. However, I agree it's unwarranted.

Similar Threads

  1. Another horrible thing from yesterday's game...
    By oorah_okie in forum Owen Field
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: October 14th, 2013, 04:09 AM
  2. Neat little thing to find yourself at the game.
    By OKIRISHFAN in forum Owen Field
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: October 3rd, 2013, 01:34 PM
  3. Worse thing about this game
    By SoopaSooner in forum Owen Field
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: October 13th, 2012, 03:41 PM
  4. Replies: 93
    Last Post: September 19th, 2012, 08:17 PM

Tags for this Thread