Aaron Colvin's Facebook status

Posted 600 day(s) ago 4838 Views 68 Replies
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Any good places to get tattoos? Need good artists

That's what he's concerned about one day after one of the most humiliating defeats in the last 15 years. **** us. Our program deserves every mediocre ****ing season we've had in the last few years.

I know Facebook wasn't around back then, but can you imagine someone like Rocky Calmus or Roy Williams posting something like that? Our players don't give a **** about the program and the manner in which they display their apathy has become quite public.

Does he not know Stills? I mean that's like me asking if anyone knows a good realtor when my best friend is a realtor.

You're right he should be slitting his wrists............................................ .
    4 users like DYNOMITE's post: ab5sr, oucub23, OUrage, TIMB0B

Originally Posted by soonerbms View Post

That's what he's concerned about one day after one of the most humiliating defeats in the last 15 years. **** us. Our program deserves every mediocre ****ing season we've had in the last few years.

I know Facebook wasn't around back then, but can you imagine someone like Rocky Calmus or Roy Williams posting something like that? Our players don't give a **** about the program and the manner in which they display their apathy has become quite public.
    Seriously?? This is what we're ****ing about right now? What is he supposed to do for the next several weeks? Cry, ****, moan?? Run windsprints? These are 18-22 year old kids who committ 48 weeks of each year during their time at OU playing for this program. You are going to criticize a guy for this facebook post? Some of our fans are ridiculous.

Personally i'd rather him not sit around and sulk. He has a few days before he has to get back. Its a long offseason grind. let him get his ink and enjoy his time off

Sooooooooo.....does anyone know any good places?
    3 users like SoonerArtillery's post: morrisja20, OUEverest, Sooners2007

Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    Personally i'd rather him not sit around and sulk. He has a few days before he has to get back. Its a long offseason grind. let him get his ink and enjoy his time off
    I don't want him to be miserable either. I just wish he didn't have to be so public about his apathy.

Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    Personally I’d rather he and the other players did sit around and sulk for a few days.
    It would mean that they care enough to let losing hurt.

A very big part of OU’s current problem is that our players are not as emotionally invested as they were a decade ago or near as much as they were under Switzer and Wilkinson.
    This stuff matters a lot!
    2 users like OU48A's post: BayAreaSooner, morrisja20

Re: Aaron Colvin's Facebook status

Is he gonna get a tatt if Manziel's foot on his ass?

Fvckin it live via tapatalk dos
    6 users like Turk's post: CNCSOONER, Gonzo, KCRuf/Nek, meandmybutt, morrisja20, sOUltrain65

You guys need to quit looking at FB status and making judgments about how you think the players should or should not feel about losing. Leave the players alone. All ****ing should be forwarded to bob stoops. He gets paid $5 mil to fix this BS.
    The following users like this post: TIMB0B

Entitlement through the roof! Who gives a **** about winning a bowl game when you're a Sooner? Aw yeah I wear da crimson and cream n****. 4-8 is okay wit me cuz i got new tats like a mooooe ****a.
    Last edited by usaosooner; January 5th, 2013 at 06:12 PM.

I don't really mind Colvin saying something like this. The defensive backs haven't played as good down the stretch but the defensive line has been horrible throughout the season. Colvin, Hurst, etc. can't cover the receivers for 15 seconds while Manziel dances around in the backfield with all the time in the world.

nm
    Last edited by jmizzy4ou; January 5th, 2013 at 07:55 PM.

Hard to make a judgement call on how he feels but you'd think he might post something about them getting their asses kicked bit they will work harder in the offseason.

Originally Posted by azwe View Post
    Entitlement through the roof! Who gives a **** about winning a bowl game when you're a Sooner? Aw yeah I wear da crimson and cream n****. 4-8 is okay wit me cuz i got new tats like a mooooe ****a.
    You idiot, you would know a thing or 2 about player's no giving a F@%k till they turn pro.
    Texass-where the best talent goes to party for 3-4 years till they turn pro and make bigger money.
    2 users like caseyou1's post: greenfacedman, jmizzy4ou

Leadership starts at the top. Bob is paid for this shit and is responsible for it all. The players are young boys growing into young men. Looking at FB and trying to decide how they should feel is stupid. Leave the players alone. The buck stops at stoops door. If anyone is responsible for the state of this program, it's stoops. What's his FB status? Fat and happy.

Originally Posted by caseyou1 View Post
    You idiot, you would know a thing or 2 about player's no giving a F@%k till they turn pro.
    Texass-where the best talent goes to party for 3-4 years till they turn pro and make bigger money.
    We won our bowl game.

Dumbest thread of the last 24 hours. He's doing what you should be doing. You can't change the outcome of the game so you go forward with your life. You should take note of this and move on instead of Facebook stalking.
    5 users like Julz's post: huntinsooner, jmizzy4ou, McRib, oorah_okie, Soonerlife

We won our bowl game.
    You also got the living shit kicked out of you by OU for the 3rd year in a row. . . so, whatever keeps you going.
    The following users like this post: jmizzy4ou

I would've loved to see tx play a&m this yr. OU beat the shit out of uterus. What do you think a&m would do to them? Don't ever forget that texas SUCKS!

Actually I wish his status was "Out running steps at 4am with Port and the rest of my tutu wearing teammates. Wishing I could just die and end this".

****in offseason, man.

entitlement age...at least around here. You guys saying it doesn't matter, are the same guys who sniff jocks & worship them. This kid has his priorities out of whack, if that was truly his post. I could go on & on...but it would fall on deaf ears...

Originally Posted by mgsooner View Post
    **** yeah!! Get off my lawn!!!
    The following users like this post: ab5sr

His Royal Highness the Honorable King of LandThieves Esq. III

Season's over and there's nothing on the horizon football wise....so the guy can do what he wants. It would be another thing if it was during game week.

Quit creepin on these kids twitter and Facebook....I hate it when my coworkers, who are not facebook friends, mention something at work they saw on my Facebook weeks earlier. It's ****ing stalker shit and we should be above that.

Unless it's Landry jones and Whitney, they deserve it.
    3 users like SoCaliSooner's post: Clark W. Griswold, oucub23, SoonerArtillery

Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    Is he gonna get a tatt if Manziel's foot on his ass?

Fvckin it live via tapatalk dos
    I'm sure that's already permanently imprinted. He's probably wanting something to cover it.
    The following users like this post: Turk

Originally Posted by SoCaliSooner View Post
    Season's over and there's nothing on the horizon football wise....so the guy can do what he wants. It would be another thing if it was during game week.

Quit creepin on these kids twitter and Facebook....I hate it when my coworkers, who are not facebook friends, mention something at work they saw on my Facebook weeks earlier. It's ****ing stalker shit and we should be above that.

Unless it's Landry jones and Whitney, they deserve it.
    If you don't have your Facebook set to private so that only your "friends" can view it, you are obviously an attention ****.

His Royal Highness the Honorable King of LandThieves Esq. III

If you don't have your Facebook set to private so that only your "friends" can view it, you are obviously an attention ****.
    I have since changed it....I rarely put much out there and didn't know, care much about it to even know if friends, or friends of friends or whatever the **** settings that needed to be in place. I just spray water on fire.

I doubt if players are doing anything different than before FB and Twitter. We just have access to thier thoughts. Tat Parlor probably better than hitting the bars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The following users like this post: jmizzy4ou

Originally Posted by DYNOMITE View Post
    You're right he should be slitting his wrists............................................ .
    Maybe he wants a good tat like this.

Nobody asks what he wants tattooed? Are you going to feel like an ass if its something motivational and supportive? Kid has put in his time. Better than seeing his name on some publicized police report.

Let's focus on getting some new coaches, original play calling, tackling lessons, and a fricken recruit or three.
    The following users like this post: Slappyslapopolus

There you go. That's attractive.

Originally Posted by txbbcoach4OU View Post
    entitlement age...at least around here. You guys saying it doesn't matter, are the same guys who sniff jocks & worship them. This kid has his priorities out of whack, if that was truly his post. I could go on & on...but it would fall on deaf ears...
    Out of whack? AC spends more time studying film and trying to improve himself than anyone else on the defense. He's always loved OU and he's been nothing but class while at OU.

SMDH at people that talk shit but don't know what they're talking about.
    5 users like huntinsooner's post: BayAreaSooner, jmizzy4ou, oucub23, SoonerArtillery, SpankyNek

Originally Posted by huntinsooner View Post
    Out of whack? AC spends more time studying film and trying to improve himself than anyone else on the defense. He's always loved OU and he's been nothing but class while at OU.

SMDH at people that talk shit but don't know what they're talking about.
    More time than anyone? Maybe he should work on tackling then.

What if the tattoo he's getting is going to say "Never Forget, Never Again" or something? Would it be alright then?

We won our bowl game.
    Yeah, you guys have usually go to worse bowl games than we do. Your typical season under Mack results in a trip to the Holiday Bowl where you'll play some scrub Pac 10, now Pac 12 team.

check the date on the post... he tweeted the same thing on Christmas break.

Hell we were always joking and playing cards on the bus home after losses. You get your ass chewed in the locker room, you look forward to having it chewed again next practice week, etc. Go out and have a beer. Teams, players, etc should have short memories.

get a life dork.
    3 users like DirtySouth_Sooner's post: Julz, oorah_okie, Soonerlife

We won our bowl game.
    Case called and wanted to know if he could watch Colvin getting the tat.
    4 users like OldSooner's post: Fanofou, McRib, Turk, Yatahaze

Originally Posted by nolesooner View Post
    More time than anyone? Maybe he should work on tackling then.
    Don't be a dumb **** nole. As a Safety he lead the team in tackles in 2011 and at CB he was 3rd in tackles for 2012.

As a CB was named to the all Big 12 first team defense. Dumbass.
    3 users like huntinsooner's post: BayAreaSooner, oorah_okie, Sooner209

maybe he should have the final score tattooed on his ass as a reminder that he and his defensive teammates starred on prime time tv and let the whole country watch them get butt ****ed at the Cotton Bowl by those country boys from college station.

I don't want him to be miserable either. I just wish he didn't have to be so public about his apathy.
    You interpret that as apathy. Is he required to write an essay on how bad he feels just to make you feel better?
    The following users like this post: greenfacedman

This thread had much more potential. We could be trying to guess what Colvin got. My guess, "I got trucked by Johnny Football".

Da sharks.

@LandryJones12 Need a full sleeve of tats down to about mid-forearm so my Jesus robe will cover it from the congregation. Anyone good at drawing unicorns?
    Another request, it seems...
    The following users like this post: KCRuf/Nek

Originally Posted by huntinsooner View Post
    Don't be a dumb **** nole. As a Safety he lead the team in tackles in 2011 and at CB he was 3rd in tackles for 2012.

As a CB was named to the all Big 12 first team defense. Dumbass.
    Nole can't help it, he's too busy pretending to be a high roller on a carnival cruise.
    The following users like this post: nolesooner