Time to pick a club

Posted 687 day(s) ago 1706 Views 34 Replies

Time to pick a club

Pick one so we all know who you are....

Have you given up all hope?

Or are you a pumper and life is good?

and **** all y'all who disagree.

In until proven other wise
    replace Josh with Norvell in the booth,replace Kittle with a real coach that can also recruit. Dump Kish for a young up and coming energetic LB coach from the SEC that understand talent and put everyone else on the hot seat

It's not that simple. We have a HC that could, if he wanted to, be Saban. This is not incompetence. This is apathy. I'm holding out hope that Mike can bring 100% Bob Stoops back. I HATE 70% Bob Stoops for his apathy. If Mike can't bring Bob's fire back, I say (since Bob's "unfireable") that we make bob a figurehead like JoePa and give Mike total control of the D, and Kevin Wilson total control of the Offense, both reporting straight to Joe C.

This is a quote from Brad Nessler from the NCG vs. FSU in the 2001 Orange Bowl, a game in which Bob's team obliterated the #1 offense in the country play after play, and held them to ZERO points. - "That confidence and enthusiasm these young guys have (referring to Stoops, Mike Stoops, and Venables) just sorta drips all over everybody and it dripped all over this team."

Insert "apathy" in place of "confidence and enthusiasm" and you'll find the quote works the same way.

Bob is a lazy piece of shit, but a sleeping giant. Somebody please wake his **** ass up before our brand / logo scare NOBOBY.

I choose neither camp, and say it's a loaded question.

Landry's gone and not even Heupel is dense enough to make Bell a pocket passer. Any change from this football purgatory we're stuck in feels like sunshine to me.

Time to pick a club

In the middle of the two.

Time to pick a club

Originally Posted by Sooner209 View Post
    In the middle of the two.
    Me too. Can we have a dead my little pony?
    2 users like McRib's post: huntinsooner, Sooner209

In between, but dangerously close to pot banging.

If Bell or Knight come out and we run this Mickey Mouse bullshit offense, I am done.

If we come out and can't tackle or make some defensive adjustments, I am done.

There is a terrible lack of talent in Norman right now. These coaches have no one to blame but themselves.
    The following users like this post: PCSooner

I thought this thread was referring to it being time for golf and the offseason. With that being said I choose a 7 iron.
    3 users like barlowd's post: BraveSooner, BULLDOGSOONER, McRib

Time to pick a club

Originally Posted by barlowd View Post
    I thought this thread was referring to it being time for golf and the offseason. With that being said I choose a 7 iron.
    I was going to say Titleist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The following users like this post: McRib

Originally Posted by PokeJ View Post
    I was going to say Titleist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Callaway for me.

Originally Posted by SoonerDan74012 View Post
    Callaway for me.
    Don't leave them in your truck.

Don't live in Wichita, but I am a Sooner.

Re: Time to pick a club

How about some of you "OU football fans" switch gears and sack up for OU basketball.

Coach Kruger has a frustratingly young team that works hard, doesn't know when to give up, and could very well surprise the basketball world this year.

Or, you guys could just stay here and **** and moan the whole off-season... seems like some of you are just better suited at that.
    The following users like this post: Slappyslapopolus

Time to pick a club

I like my own club better. If your club crosses into my clubs territory with your colors on its not going to be good for you.

I am ready for next year's offense but I wanna see a qb running it, we need a guy who can move around and make things happen. I am a doom and gloomer when it comes to seeing the defense though because I just don't see the talent to work with.

Originally Posted by Tug Medick View Post
    This is to funny.

Originally Posted by barlowd View Post
    Don't leave them in your truck.
    Lol, never.

Originally Posted by MikeLucky View Post
    How about some of you "OU football fans" switch gears and sack up for OU basketball.

Coach Kruger has a frustratingly young team that works hard, doesn't know when to give up, and could very well surprise the basketball world this year.

Or, you guys could just stay here and **** and moan the whole off-season... seems like some of you are just better suited at that.
    Soooo ... Switch from OU football frustration to OU basketball frustration? Sounds.......maddening.

Fvckin it live via tapatalk dos

<-------- is one of the

4 users like Jason's post: SoonerInjun, soonerintn, TittiezBeerNSoonerFB, Turk

Originally Posted by soonerprices View Post
    I like my own club better. If your club crosses into my clubs territory with your colors on its not going to be good for you.
    Yeah!!!

Originally Posted by Tug Medick View Post
    I'm in this club...on the verge

Warriors.....come out to play-ee-yay.....

Fvckin it live via tapatalk dos

Originally Posted by BoomerSooner2578 View Post
    It's not that simple. We have a HC that could, if he wanted to, be Saban. This is not incompetence. This is apathy. I'm holding out hope that Mike can bring 100% Bob Stoops back. I HATE 70% Bob Stoops for his apathy. If Mike can't bring Bob's fire back, I say (since Bob's "unfireable") that we make bob a figurehead like JoePa and give Mike total control of the D, and Kevin Wilson total control of the Offense, both reporting straight to Joe C.

This is a quote from Brad Nessler from the NCG vs. FSU in the 2001 Orange Bowl, a game in which Bob's team obliterated the #1 offense in the country play after play, and held them to ZERO points. - "That confidence and enthusiasm these young guys have (referring to Stoops, Mike Stoops, and Venables) just sorta drips all over everybody and it dripped all over this team."

Insert "apathy" in place of "confidence and enthusiasm" and you'll find the quote works the same way.

Bob is a lazy piece of shit, but a sleeping giant. Somebody please wake his **** ass up before our brand / logo scare NOBOBY.

You have to be kidding with this post! Mike Stoops is so far over the hill that he won't see daylight in your lifetime. If Bob really wants to change things he will fire his bother first and then go from there. Did you see a 6 defense back scheme that allowed something like 300 yards a game rushing. He has no idea what he is doing. He and his drinking buddy Kish get drunk and say well what should we do now! Couple of clowns.

Originally Posted by McRib View Post
    Me too. Can we have a dead my little pony?
    Close as I can get missy...

The following users like this post: TittiezBeerNSoonerFB

Originally Posted by gosooner2 View Post
    You have to be kidding with this post! Mike Stoops is so far over the hill that he won't see daylight in your lifetime. If Bob really wants to change things he will fire his bother first and then go from there. Did you see a 6 defense back scheme that allowed something like 300 yards a game rushing. He has no idea what he is doing. He and his drinking buddy Kish get drunk and say well what should we do now! Couple of clowns.
    Kinda hard to do anything when the DL plays patty cake with the OL that whole time. The DL sucked for OU this year. The front 7 sucked to be exact. Watch the game again and look how crappy the front 7 did getting a rush on Manziel, so crappy.

Who cares. I only go to get drunk before kickoff then make unsolicited advances at coeds after.
    The following users like this post: oudidntknow84

Originally Posted by BoomerSooner2578 View Post

This is a quote from Brad Nessler from the NCG vs. FSU in the 2001 Orange Bowl, a game in which Bob's team obliterated the #1 offense in the
    country play after play, and held them to ZERO points. - "That confidence and enthusiasm these young guys have (referring to Stoops, Mike Stoops, and Venables) just sorta drips all over everybody and it dripped all over this team."

Our brand doesn't scare anybody anymore. Most teams this year came out and punched us in the mouth and took us down to the wire. The only teams that rolled over were Kansas and Texas, I don't even count FAMU. Even ****ing Iowa State gave us a scare in the first half. It is sad but the intimidation factor that OU once had is gone.

Or maybe you can stay in the basketball forum.

Better suited for it????? I'M DAMNED GOOD AT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

And the basketball team is winning too much right now anyway.

Last edited by soonerintn; July 19th, 2013 at 09:59 PM.

pretty much gone.....my last hope is that this is like 99......well except for the fact we were leading at one point in all 5 losses back then....I think.

I'm not going to say we're dead and I'm not going to lie to myself that everything is perfect....I asked some doctors and this is where I belong

Last edited by BraveSooner; January 7th, 2013 at 12:51 AM. Reason: typo