Redskins vs Seahawks

Posted 658 day(s) ago 1045 Views 50 Replies
Results 1 to 50 of 51
Page 1 of 2 1 2
  1. #1

    NFL Redskins vs Seahawks

    Here we go

  2. #2
    Adrian's Avatar
    Posts
    1,155
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    North of Norman

    Well, that didn't take long. RG 111 is the real deaL...

  3. #3
    Seahawks suck on the road this might be over soon

  4. #4

    Redskins vs Seahawks

    I hope it burns when Pete Carroll pees.

  5. #5
    14-0 Skins going to get ugly if Hawks can't answer

  6. #6
    Amazing what a QB can do overnight to a team. Skins gonna win a super bowl soon with RG3.

  7. #7
    OuachitaSooner's Avatar
    Posts
    5,716
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dallas Texas

    hell of a catch by rice

  8. #8
    Troker's Avatar
    Posts
    2,655
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Not far enough away from Stillwater.

    Redskins vs Seahawks

    Big play.

  9. #9
    barlowd's Avatar
    Posts
    13,037
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Whiskeytown

    **** the Seacocks

  10. #10
    Adrian's Avatar
    Posts
    1,155
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    North of Norman

    Trading field goals for touchdowns is never a good formula...

  11. #11

    Redskins vs Seahawks

    Originally Posted by SoopaSooner View Post
    Amazing what a QB can do overnight to a team. Skins gonna win a super bowl soon with RG3.
    And the Colts with Luck.

  12. #12
    OuachitaSooner's Avatar
    Posts
    5,716
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dallas Texas

    Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
    Trading field goals for touchdowns is never a good formula...
    "You sure about that?"

  13. #13
    OuachitaSooner's Avatar
    Posts
    5,716
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dallas Texas

    Wow, Lynch saved his ass

  14. #14
    Turk's Avatar
    Posts
    6,637
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    BFE,OK

    Re: Redskins vs Seahawks

    Are the refs afraid to throw a flag on these chippy muthasuckas?

    Fvckin it live via tapatalk dos

  15. #15
    Looks like Wilson is starting to warm up

  16. #16
    The Seahawks stadium is sh*t. Grass is coming up in chunks.

  17. #17
    "Never attempted a field goal in the NFL"

    Well this should go well

  18. #18

    Redskins vs Seahawks

    Great game so far.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #19
    Turk's Avatar
    Posts
    6,637
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    BFE,OK

    Re: Redskins vs Seahawks

    Originally Posted by WFSooner View Post
    The Seahawks stadium is sh*t. Grass is coming up in chunks.
    Aren't they playing at warshington?

    Fvckin it live via tapatalk dos

  20. #20
    OuachitaSooner's Avatar
    Posts
    5,716
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dallas Texas

    Redskins vs Seahawks

    What a play by Wilson


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  21. #21
    That 3rd down play with Wilson was an awesome play. Very well planned and executed.

  22. #22
    damn

    RG3 is down. Redskins season next year on the line right now.

  23. #23
    El Jefe's Avatar
    Posts
    3,725
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    East Dallas, Homie

    Redskins vs Seahawks

    Skins are imploding. Now RG3 is down and the SeaBirds have a first and goal.

  24. #24
    Done in by a bad snap of all things. Yikes.

    Should have been on the bench. He's been ineffective and they needed to try the back up.

  25. #25
    RG3's injury looked nasty!

  26. #26
    El Jefe's Avatar
    Posts
    3,725
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    East Dallas, Homie

    Redskins vs Seahawks

    That's hard to watch, especially him being such a good person.

  27. #27
    Turk's Avatar
    Posts
    6,637
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    BFE,OK

    Re: Redskins vs Seahawks

    Man, I know that shit hurt...but get on that ball son!

    Fvckin it live via tapatalk dos

  28. #28
    dammmn

  29. #29
    If I was Snyder I would have sent a direct order to Shanny to get RGIII out of the game
    The following users like this post: OUrage


  30. #30
    KCRuf/Nek's Avatar
    Posts
    39,579
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Prairie Village, Ks.

    Cousins in. Too little.....

  31. #31
    Seahawks defense is no joke.

  32. #32
    KCRuf/Nek's Avatar
    Posts
    39,579
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Prairie Village, Ks.

    Originally Posted by SoopaSooner View Post
    Seahawks defense is no joke.
    I wasn't just worried about Cousins getting injured there. He's lucky to still be upright after that mauling.

    WTF. Billionaire dollar stadium and buck fifty field.

  33. #33
    ab5sr's Avatar
    Posts
    4,798
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Mia's hometown

    Didn't see the RG3 injury. Wha happened?

  34. #34
    I lost a lot of respect for Shannahan. What a ****ing mercenary with zero regard for the future.

  35. #35
    Originally Posted by SG1 View Post
    I lost a lot of respect for Shannahan. What a ****ing mercenary with zero regard for the future.
    RG3 saved his job, you would think he would show a little respect.

  36. #36
    OuachitaSooner's Avatar
    Posts
    5,716
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dallas Texas

    Redskins vs Seahawks

    Looks like Trent Williams threw a punch. Moron.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  37. #37
    KCRuf/Nek's Avatar
    Posts
    39,579
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Prairie Village, Ks.

    Originally Posted by ab5sr View Post
    Didn't see the RG3 injury. Wha happened?
    Not sure if he came down on it wrong or what. He shouldn't have been playing since he hurt himself. He was a shadow of the healthy player.

  38. #38
    OuachitaSooner's Avatar
    Posts
    5,716
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dallas Texas

    Redskins vs Seahawks

    Originally Posted by SG1 View Post
    I lost a lot of respect for Shannahan. What a ****ing mercenary with zero regard for the future.
    He played who he thought put them in the best position to win. It's not like Griffin was forced out against his will.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  39. #39
    CrimsonHeaven's Avatar
    Posts
    966
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nine miles west of Norman.

    Originally Posted by SoopaSooner View Post
    RG3 saved his job, you would think he would show a little respect.
    what happened to RG3

  40. #40
    Nice to see Trent Williams handle the loss with class. The Sooners are a ****ing embarrasment in the NFL too

  41. #41
    He's keeping it real.

  42. #42
    Originally Posted by OuachitaSooner View Post
    He played who he thought put them in the best position to win. It's not like Griffin was forced out against his will.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A coach has to protect players from themselves. Of course RGIII wasn't going to take himself out. The coach and front office have to think about the greater good. Shanny was only worried about winning this game, **** the future or what is best for Grif

  43. #43
    Trent was confusing the big chunks of grass as bananas, that's why he threw a punch. Trying to protect his food.

  44. #44
    TittiezBeerNSoonerFB's Avatar
    Posts
    3,878
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    ‎/w\ (_ _) /w\

    Trent Williams = 3 star

  45. #45
    **** YOU Pete Carrol

  46. #46
    OuachitaSooner's Avatar
    Posts
    5,716
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dallas Texas

    Redskins vs Seahawks

    Originally Posted by SG1 View Post
    A coach has to protect players from themselves. Of course RGIII wasn't going to take himself out. The coach and front office have to think about the greater good. Shanny was only worried about winning this game, **** the future or what is best for Grif
    You wouldn't say that if it was an O lineman. Players play that dinged up all the time. He's getting paid.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  47. #47
    Originally Posted by OuachitaSooner View Post
    You wouldn't say that if it was an O lineman. Players play that dinged up all the time. He's getting paid.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The viability of the entire franchise doesn't hinge on an offensive lineman, even the best o lineman who ever looked through facemask. It was selfish of Shannahan, who wanted to win this game no matter the cost. You gotta look big picture.

  48. #48
    James Guest
    James's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    Originally Posted by OuachitaSooner View Post
    Looks like Trent Williams threw a punch. Moron.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  49. #49
    OuachitaSooner's Avatar
    Posts
    5,716
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dallas Texas

    Redskins vs Seahawks

    Originally Posted by SG1 View Post
    The viability of the entire franchise doesn't hinge on an offensive lineman, even the best o lineman who ever looked through facemask. It was selfish of Shannahan, who wanted to win this game no matter the cost. You gotta look big picture.
    I dunno, I'm no expert but if all it is is pain and if the player, doctor, and the coach agree then I'm on board. The viability of the franchise is always one play away.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  50. #50
    OUrage's Avatar
    Posts
    9,286
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    FLORIDA

    FML

Similar Threads

  1. Saints vs Seahawks
    By usaosooner in forum Owen Field
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: January 11th, 2014, 10:40 PM
  2. MNF: Packers vs Seahawks
    By usaosooner in forum Owen Field
    Replies: 221
    Last Post: September 25th, 2012, 04:47 PM