Bedlam Part 1

Posted 656 day(s) ago 2452 Views 42 Replies

Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State Bedlam Part 1

we haven't lost at home to the aggies since 2004....i expect that streak to be extended on saturday.......70-64

let's see your predictions.....

Your big men could give us trouble in rebounding, Probably a 5 point win either way.

I predicted a loss in this game. OSU has some really talented and athletic players. However, they are coming off a loss at K-State and we have some confidence.

Originally Posted by Mahler View Post
    I predicted a loss in this game. OSU has some really talented and athletic players. However, they are coming off a loss at K-State and we have some confidence.
    They do have a confidence booster vs TCU tomorrow night. But I do like how we play against them at Lloyd Noble. Funny how they claim it's the weakest gym in the league, yet they haven't won there since 2004...

We have momentum coming into this game after some good wins vs Ohio and at WV. I think we have a good chance at winning this game. I say we win 73-66

Originally Posted by COLLISON ANGRY View Post
    We have momentum coming into this game after some good wins vs Ohio and at WV. I think we have a good chance at winning this game. I say we win 73-66
    I like the way you think! Let's go get this effing win!!!!!

Re: bedlam

OU 66
    osu 62

We'd need to shoot much better if we want to beat them.
    The following users like this post: mexican/ninja

With our recent lineup and sub changes, I like our chances. 65-58.

Originally Posted by Boomer..... View Post
    We'd need to shoot much better if we want to beat them.
    Yep, Pledger needs to get hot from 3.

I don't see OU winning against OSU this year. They are waaaaaay more talented and we couldn't hit water from a boat. This team does try hard and Kruger seems to get all he can out of them. I just don't see us winning against teams with more talent this year.

OSU 72-62

Re: bedlam

OSU is more talented. They are just streaky. The young talented guys seem to get disinterested and they make mistakes. I think we do that and win 67-62.

I'm not afraid of their talent in my prediction. They will always be suspect because their coach is ****ing terrible...
    3 users like Bk2X's post: 87sooner, Bennie Owen, COLLISON ANGRY

Originally Posted by Bk2X View Post
    I'm not afraid of their talent in my prediction. They will always be suspect because their coach is ****ing terrible...
    Agreed. They might have better "talent". We have the better coach. Hands down.

I am looking for an inspired effort. Good guys 66-61...

bedlam

Originally Posted by OUfootball View Post
    I am looking for an inspired effort. Good guys 66-61...
    You really should be picking OU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2 users like PokeJ's post: Cowboy1964adam, OUfootball

The aggies may have the best talent in the league this year, but easly one if not the WORST coaches in the league too.I like a low scoring game 58-53 OU.

Originally Posted by XxSuBLiMexX View Post
    Yep, Pledger needs to get hot from 3.
    you guys act like osu is a top 10 team.....
    we don't need anyone to get hot...
    just take care of the ball and play good defense....

Im hoping for the best.

if you picked osu to win...you should be ashamed of yourself....
    lon kruger will never lose to osu at home....

Bedlam Part 1

Congrats. You kicked ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally Posted by mexican/ninja View Post
    I don't see OU winning against OSU this year. They are waaaaaay more talented and we couldn't hit water from a boat. This team does try hard and Kruger seems to get all he can out of them. I just don't see us winning against teams with more talent this year.

OSU 72-62
    do you still think they are wayyyyyyyy more talented than us?

Originally Posted by 87sooner View Post
    if you picked osu to win...you should be ashamed of yourself....
    lon kruger will never lose to osu at home....
    I'm not so much feeling ashamed, since OSU has a very talented team this year and has been ranked in the top 25 much of the year. But, I was pretty darn happy to be proven wrong. When I predicted the loss I was being a bit conservative. My prediction was 10-8 in the conference with this game as a loss. Here's to hoping we go at least 11-7! Props to you for your prediction, 87. Boomer Sooner!

do you still think they are wayyyyyyyy more talented than us?
    Yes. But as someone else pointed out we have a wayyyyyyyy better coach.

OU had a very "Smart" game plan.

Originally Posted by Mahler View Post
    I had it down as a win at home. But I'm negative Nelly.

Bedlam Part 1

Watch out Suncoast, someone may mistake you for a real fan ;-)
    The following users like this post: suncoastsooner

Originally Posted by suncoastsooner View Post
    I had it down as a win at home. But I'm negative Nelly.
    that's one possibility...
    the other ...more likely explanation....is that you don't really know as much about basketball....and this team......and you think you do....

that's one possibility...
    the other ...more likely explanation....is that you don't really know as much about basketball....and this team......and you think you do....
    We've seen you "knowledge" on a wide range of subjects . . . I am still waiting to find something you actually understand; the English language obviously isn't it because I picked OU to win but your reading comprehension is so poor you could discern such.

We've seen you "knowledge" on a wide range of subjects . . . I am still waiting to find something you actually understand; the English language obviously isn't it because I picked OU to win but your reading comprehension is so poor you could discern such.
    and we've seen yours wrt basketball.....
    if it's not obvious you don't really know as much as you think you do...it will be as we go deeper into the season.....

and we've seen yours wrt basketball.....
    if it's not obvious you don't really know as much as you think you do...it will be as we go deeper into the season.....
    Yeah, like nailing our record last season both overall and in conference to the exact game, getting 15 of 16 NBA playoff teams correct last season, getting three of the four final four teams correct in the final four, and predicting all but one NBA playoff series last season correctly. But do please fgo on about our NCAA tournament chances like you were last season in December and January. I have repeatedly proven my basketball acumen far exceeds your's. Actually I can't think of a single poster in the basketball forum whose opinion doesn't hold more weight than your's; you've repeatedly proven you know less about basketball than any other regular poster in the forum.

Yeah, like nailing our record last season both overall and in conference to the exact game, getting 15 of 16 NBA playoff teams correct last season, getting three of the four final four teams correct in the final four, and predicting all but one NBA playoff series last season correctly. But do please fgo on about our NCAA tournament chances like you were last season in December and January. I have repeatedly proven my basketball acumen far exceeds your's. Actually I can't think of a single poster in the basketball forum whose opinion doesn't hold more weight than your's; you've repeatedly proven you know less about basketball than any other regular poster in the forum.
    i must have missed that one too....

i believe you predicted 9-9 conference this year......did you post a game by game prediction?

you haven't proven anything.....except that you have been on vacation most of this season....

i must have missed that one too....

i believe you predicted 9-9 conference this year......did you post a game by game prediction?

you haven't proven anything.....except that you have been on vacation most of this season....
    I didn't make any predictions about in conference. I have only predicted OU would go 18-12 overall.

I didn't make any predictions about in conference. I have only predicted OU would go 18-12 overall.
    where/when did you post that prediction....?

you predicted 16 wins here...
    http://www.landthieves.com/board/sho...l=1#post803353

There was a thread, I believe bounce started it, closer to the regular season where I made the 18-12 prediction. And even in that thread I said I would likely revise my call.

There was a thread, I believe bounce started it, closer to the regular season where I made the 18-12 prediction. And even in that thread I said I would likely revise my call.
    you'll prolly revise a few more times before the season is over...

you'll prolly revise a few more times before the season is over...
    Probably not; especially considering we are exactly where I thought we would be. I did get the Ohio and Arkansas games wrong though. I thought we would win a close one on the road against a bad Arkansas team and lose a close one to Ohio.

SoonerBounce Guest

This is all SCS does. Make different predictions any chance he can so he is never wrong.

Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    This is all SCS does. Make different predictions any chance he can so he is never wrong.
    he started out predicting 16 wins.....then moved to 17.......then said 17 or 18.......now he's solidly on 18....
    by the end of the season he will be dead on and will argue for 3 pages that he always was......

Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    Go to hell. I made the same prediction all last season. I made a premature prediction this season based on West Virginia and Texass . . . that's two more wins. It Isn't difficult math unless you're a moron . . . are you 87's sock?

SoonerBounce Guest

Bedlam Part 1

Go to hell. I made the same prediction all last season. I made a premature prediction this season based on West Virginia and Texass . . . that's two more wins. It Isn't difficult math unless you're a moron . . . are you 87's sock?
    Haha whatever man. The thread is still there. You gave a wide range And had multiple predictions in different posts.

We've been through this and you were proven wrong.

Stop being a **** all the time

lol....scs is not wrong......he just made a PREMATURE PREDICTION.....
    welll damn.......all along i've been thinking he was just wrong because he is just stupid......i'm glad we've been set straight....