How many chicken shit ****s does it take....

Posted 599 day(s) ago 529 Views 9 Replies

To beat and rob a little old man?

Answer: 4, because evidently 3 chicken shit ****s can't beat and rob a little old man by themselves.

Seriously though... this happened across the street from the house I grew up in, and he is one of the most awesome people I know. Please send prayers, happy thoughts, good vibes, whatever you have in hopes that he makes a swift recovery

Sapulpa police apprehend four suspects in home invasion
    courtesy of kjrh.com

SAPULPA, Okla. - Sapulpa police have three men and a woman in custody after a Sunday morning home invasion.
    Police tell 2News a neighbor called police around 9:30 a.m. to report seeing three armed men enter an elderly man's house near Highway 66 and Perkins Avenue.
    The intruders stole three firearms and other items from the home and assaulted the homeowner, a police spokesman said.
    Police say the victim was transported to the hospital and is believed to have non life-threatening injuries.
    Cody Garrett, Aaron Bradley, Douglas Morris and Nelda Costner were apprehended three blocks from the crime scene.
    Sandi Jackson witnessed the arrests minutes after gathering her laundry.
    "I came outside to get my laundry and there was no police cars here. Then I came back outside in a few minutes and there was about seven of them out here in the road," she said.
    Jackson said she was surprised to see the mass of flashing lights and police cars outside of her home.
    "Not much going on around here. Everybody comes down and talks and there's, you know, you know your neighbors up through here and so it's kind of scary to think that something like this would have happened right here," Jackson said.
    The victim's next door neighbor, Larry McCosar, said he was also shocked by what he saw. He was awoken by a "bang" around 9 a.m. Once he heard more noise just beyond his front door, he peeked out of his window to see what was causing the commotion.

"Heard some cars pull up. Heard some more banging. Looked out this window right here and I saw a Sapulpa police officer with an assault rifle and I thought, 'Whoa, something's going down,'" he said.
    McCosar described the victim as a nice, hard working man in his older age who was active and friendly.
    He says he still considers the community quiet and safe, but he will consider stronger security for his home.
    "I still think it's a pretty quiet neighborhood. Just, just now we'll be more alert, you know, makes us want to get an alarm for the house you know. But yeah, just puts us on our tippy toes a little bit," he said.
    The three men are arrested for robbery, assault with a deadly weapon and concealing stolen property.
    The woman is arrested for robbery.
    All four are expected to be transported to the Creek County Jail Monday morning.

Ugh, that's awful. Prayers he recovers quickly. People are ass wads.
    The following users like this post: Aurora

I hate hearing about these situations . . . hope he gets well.

Shit is gettin' rough in the 918 in 2013

I hope his recovery is quick and total.

Your story reminds me a little bit of this story I read some time ago. Makes me laugh every time.

Don't live in Wichita, but I am a Sooner.

"I came outside to get my laundry and there was no police cars here. Then I came back outside in a few minutes and there was about seven of them out here in the road," she said.
    Wait, what?????

I'm too chicken to even perform a home invasion.

Originally Posted by McRib View Post
    Ugh, that's awful. Prayers he recovers quickly. People are ass wads.
    They will continue to be ass wads until the Justice system starts dealing effectively with them. Not just this crime but many others....

Originally Posted by MikeLucky View Post
    Wait, what?????
    Yeah, I know

bunch of ****s, poor old guy ... I hate people sometimes.