Attn: Any players that might read this board, or get referred to it

Posted 598 day(s) ago 3104 Views 76 Replies
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Please ignore the idiot mouth breathers who attempt to live vicariously through your athletic abilities.

They do not represent the University of Oklahoma or the state of Oklahoma.

Unless Bob Stoops is posting on this board, or his staff, they truly have no idea of what or who you are.*

*also, please stay off twitter, with the exception of Ikard none of you come off as you hope.

Thanks for reading.
    3 users like SMC's post: nstinson, Schooner9, Vodnik

Originally Posted by soonersmc View Post
    Please ignore the idiot mouth breathers who attempt to live vicariously through your athletic abilities.

Unless Bob Stoops is posting on this board, or his staff, they truly have no idea of what or who you are.*

*also, please stay off twitter, with the exception of Ikard none of you come off as you hope.

Thanks for reading.
    Drew Allen's good on twitter.

Originally Posted by ozz View Post
    is he? good to know, thanks man.*

*Boz is the worst, I have always loved that guy but man his twitter is painful.

Originally Posted by ozz View Post
    As a personal rule I don't follow any D1 athletes twitter, but every time I see someone retweet Allen I have to reconsider my rule. His feed is gold.

Attn: All players that read this board.....

Give me a shout out on camera sometime.
    3 users like Turk's post: LVSOONER15, Sabla, Schooner9

Thanks for reading.
    Amen brother! And I'd also like to add... nor do they represent the majority of the Sooner fan base. Sometimes passion becomes misdirected into anger and stupid things are said.

Thanks for reading.
    As a former OU athlete (2 years intramural football and 1 year intramural basketball), I thank you for your wise words.

Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    Attn: All players that read this board.....

Give me a shout out on camera sometime.
    Will do, homie.

Very few on here do this. There might be some sitting in their mom's basement with OU flags and posters hanging but not the majority of us. You are wasting time on an OU football message board just like everyone else.

Actually they or at least their opinions do. Every friend, office mate, associate, and client I have in OK and northern Texas, a good portion are OU grads or legacy, have expressed the same opinions that you read on here. I'm sorry if us Okies are not cosmopolitan or enlightened enough for your taste, but that doesn't change that the majority of OU football fans in the state of Oklahoma are unhappy about the state of the football program and place the blame on the coaches and players. Nobody says "at least they are trying really hard" when discussing this team.

Unless Bob Stoops is posting on this board, or his staff, they truly have no idea of what or who you are.
    Bob doesn't even have the balls to field phone calls on his call in show anymore. I would love to see the carnage if he stepped up to the plate here on landthieves.

I totally agree with you. If you are going to do it, please have thick skin and represent yourself in "a good way". People trolling the football players on Twitter are the biggest losers. I have no problem with anybody expressing their opinion on any aspect of a player whether it's his skills, appearance, etc in the proper forum such as this place. Social networking is really creepy.

If you are a OU football player and are reading this board, get your ass off the internet and back to business!!
    4 users like Comanche's post: CNCSOONER, DRminimega67, nolesooner, OU Pepperoni

Originally Posted by lobster999 View Post
    Very few on here do this. There might be some sitting in their mom's basement with OU flags and posters hanging but not the majority of us. You are wasting time on an OU football message board just like everyone else.

Actually they or at least their opinions do. Every friend, office mate, associate, and client I have in OK and northern Texas, a good portion are OU grads or legacy, have expressed the same opinions that you read on here. I'm sorry if us Okies are not cosmopolitan or enlightened enough for your taste, but that doesn't change that the majority of OU football fans in the state of Oklahoma are unhappy about the state of the football program and place the blame on the coaches and players. Nobody says "at least they are trying really hard" when discussing this team.

Bob doesn't even have the balls to field phone calls on his call in show anymore. I would love to see the carnage if he stepped up to the plate here on landthieves.

I totally agree with you. If you are going to do it, please have thick skin and represent yourself in "a good way". People trolling the football players on Twitter are the biggest losers. I have no problem with anybody expressing their opinion on any aspect of a player whether it's his skills, appearance, etc in the proper forum such as this place. Social networking is really creepy.
    Easy big fella...I have no problem with neing disappointed in the season, or with the coaches. Trashing a college athlete is what I think is the issue, if you are upset with Bob's balls, give Joe C or David Boren a call, I am sure they will take what you have to say...or even better, man up and show up at the coaches show yourself and ask the questions.

If coach stoops showed up here, the level of ball sucking might actually cause the internet to cease operations, but of star gazing homos like when twirler showed up.

This made me laugh.

Yeah, I follow Boz. But he sounds like a retard most of the time.

Reading Boz's Twitter feed makes me feel like I'm trying to crack some cryptic code. Maybe he got hit too many times in the head during his wrestling career...

Originally Posted by SoonerCPM View Post
    Reading Boz's Twitter feed makes me feel like I'm trying to crack some cryptic code. Maybe he got hit too many times in the head during his wrestling career...
    I know what yOU are talking abOUt.

Once again welcome to OUI. All the bed wetters there would whine about posters being mean in posts because players or recruits might read them and read that they suck ass and need a hug.
    The following users like this post: Lehmanfan

Originally Posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
    Once again welcome to OUI. All the bed wetters there would whine about posters being mean in posts because players or recruits might read them and read that they suck ass and need a hug.
    I have no problem bashing a player when they show their ass...arrests, assaults, drugs, all fair game to me. I have no problem bashing the coaches, or the entire team for being soft...

I have to say, that Tom Wort does not fall into any of those categories to be trashed,

I have no problem bashing a player when they show their ass...arrests, assaults, drugs, all fair game to me. I have no problem bashing the coaches, or the entire team for being soft...

I have to say, that Tom Wort does not fall into any of those categories to be trashed,
    So because he's not breaking the law, just stinking the place up, he gets a free pass?

So because he's not breaking the law, just stinking the place up, he gets a free pass?
    no, if you were to say "Man, Wort needs to work on his tackling" (he does), I wouldn't care at all..but these threads about good riddance, and ripping are unecessary and uncalled for, unless it is just humor...i am all for humor.

Now if you want to talk about Heupels moobs, or M. Stoops inability to realize what a LB is, I will throw mud with the rest of them.

But I have my standards.
    2 users like SMC's post: DHF, oorah_okie

I don't agree with criticizing the kids that play ball here but the coaches that run the program and put the kids in bad situations are fair game.

I also find it odd that so many adults follow the kids on Twitter ...
    3 users like soonerbldr's post: boomermagic, Lehmanfan, SMC

no, if you were to say "Man, Wort needs to work on his tackling" (he does), I wouldn't care at all..but these threads about good riddance, and ripping are unecessary and uncalled for, unless it is just humor...i am all for humor.

Now if you want to talk about Heupels moobs, or M. Stoops inability to realize what a LB is, I will throw mud with the rest of them.

But I have my standards.
    I would never bash them personally or wish ill will on them. But, if a player is constantly out of position or can't make a tackle to save his life I will point that out. I'll also wonder where the hell the coach is and why the player isn't being either coached up or replaced.

Originally Posted by soonerbldr View Post
    I don't agree with criticizing the kids that play ball here but the coaches that run the program and put the kids in bad situations are fair game.

I also find it odd that so many adults follow the kids on Twitter ...
    We all gosta to something.

Thanks for reading.
    Attention players....if you are reading this post, you aren't working as hard as Alabama.

Originally Posted by nolesooner View Post
    Attention players....if you are reading this post, you aren't working as hard as Alabama.
    Are you saying that Alabama players can't read?
    4 users like DIB's post: HudBannon, nolesooner, RockFlagandEagle, SMC

Re: Attn: Any players that might read this board, or get referred to it

Our players and coaches would ****ing cry if they ever read this board. They are way too ****ing sensitive
    2 users like byrk75's post: SMC, SoonerDan74012

Originally Posted by byrk75 View Post
    Our players and coaches would ****ing cry if they ever read this board. They are way too ****ing sensitive
    It's not Heupel's fault. It's all the Estrogen that he's been taking.
    4 users like DIB's post: byrk75, nolesooner, SMC, SoonerDan74012

They are not kids, the are young legal adults not middle school kids. If my brothers can fight a war for this country at 18 and handle the responsibility that comes with that so can these young men. Quit coddling people.

Originally Posted by prentice2 View Post
    They are not kids, the are young legal adults not middle school kids. If my brothers can fight a war for this country at 18 and handle the responsibility that comes with that so can these young men. Quit coddling people.
    This is exactly my point. I got shit for badmouthing LJ. He is a 23 yr old man.

Originally Posted by prentice2 View Post
    who is coddling anyone?

WHen they do something other than not live up to random internet strangers expectations, have at it.

Was I wrong to say that I was concerned that the kid that decommitted from USC, and admitted that he broke down and cried, might be a softie?

If they can't handle a little message board talk then how will they do in a game and the pressure gets turned up?

who is coddling anyone?

WHen they do something other than not live up to random internet strangers expectations, have at it.
    All the ****ers in here who keep calling the young men, "kids"
    2 users like prentice2's post: byrk75, nolesooner

If they can't handle a little message board talk then how will they do in a game and the pressure gets turned up?
    The same way they deal with the twitter pressure.

No no no Byrk, you got badmouthed because you are a ****ng retarded imbecile, who happened to be badmouthing Landry.
    3 users like SMC's post: oorah_okie, Schooner9, sovasooner

Originally Posted by Stinger_1066 View Post
    Was I wrong to say that I was concerned that the kid that decommitted from USC, and admitted that he broke down and cried, might be a softie?
    If he's a softie, he'll fit right in.

No no no Byrk, you got badmouthed because you are a ****ng retarded imbecile, who happened to be badmouthing Landry.
    Was I right on him? Did we ever win anything with him?

No, you were not. Was he a great QB? not in my opinion...however he does hold quite a few records here considering who his predecessors were, that is impressive.

Did he win a couple of Big 12 titles?

did he beat texass a couple of times?

I would say he won a little bit...just not the big one. But then again neither did Sam B, or Jason White...

39 games, 1 BCS bowl, 2 other bowls... your hatred.
    2 users like soonerbornsoonerbret's post: oorah_okie, SMC

No, you were not. Was he a great QB? not in my opinion...however he does hold quite a few records here considering who his predecessors were, that is impressive.

Did he win a couple of Big 12 titles?

did he beat texass a couple of times?

I would say he won a little bit...just not the big one. But then again neither did Sam B, or Jason White...
    He has meaningless passing records.

1 Big 12 title in 4 yrs.

Beat Texas during a terrible 4 yr span for texas.

Never got us close to playing for nc.

I'd say I was right

He has meaningless passing records.

1 Big 12 title in 4 yrs.

Beat Texas during a terrible 4 yr span for texas.

Never got us close to playing for nc.

I'd say I was right
    gotcha.

So, unless he gets us tio an NC game (does winning it matter?) he is a shit QB and by your logic, human being.

I would say you are wrong, and I would say you have the mental capabilities of a slow nine year old.

gotcha.

So, unless he gets us tio an NC game (does winning it matter?) he is a shit QB and by your logic, human being.

I would say you are wrong, and I would say you have the mental capabilities of a slow nine year old.
    At OU that's what it should be about. Getting to NCG's. Instead if we beat Texas that's all that matters. We now have the same standards as osu. Explains why we are in a downhill spiral.
    2 users like byrk75's post: boomermagic, Mad Dog Madsen

Originally Posted by soonerbornsoonerbret View Post
    39 games, 1 BCS bowl, 2 other bowls... your hatred.
    Three bowl wins against Stanford, Iowa and Uconn. Got ass kicked against only good team we played in bowl. It's not hatred ..it's the truth
    The following users like this post: Nazgul

At OU that's what it should be about. Getting to NCG's. Instead if we beat Texas that's all that matters. We now have the same standards as osu. Explains why we are in a downhill spiral.
    Downward spiral? another 10 win season...yup we are slipping. you realize osu had 7 wins right?

So in Byrk logic, national champs or suck? Let me ask, aer you the top performer at your job, not close to the top...but the absolute, unequivocal #1?

Downward spiral? another 10 win season...yup we are slipping. you realize osu had 7 wins right?

So in Byrk logic, national champs or suck? Let me ask, aer you the top performer at your job, not close to the top...but the absolute, unequivocal #1?
    Actually they had 8 wins. And yes this program is slipping. Did you even watch the Cotton Bowl? Dude we are a LONG way from competing for nc's. Our DL and Lb's may have been the worst group ever at OU. Recruiting is terrible right now. We can't line up and get 1 yd without bringing in Bell. That hasn't even worked lately. Our 5th yr Sr qb still couldn't handle pressure in his last start. I really don't care if you agree either. Because it's the truth

Three bowl wins against Stanford, Iowa and Uconn. Got ass kicked against only good team we played in bowl. It's not hatred ..it's the truth
    welcome back ****ie...I see you are as miserable as you were before your ass got booted off here...lol

I'm not going to miss him either byrk... but he's not nearly as horrible as you've crushed him. I'm quite looking forward to some new blood at the position myself... but I'm not convinced it's going to be any better a situation.

Originally Posted by H82Lose View Post
    welcome back ****ie...I see you are as miserable as you were before your ass got booted off here...lol
    I see I'm in your head already. Mentally weak little ****

Actually they had 8 wins. And yes this program is slipping. Did you even watch the Cotton Bowl? Dude we are a LONG way from competing for nc's. Our DL and Lb's may have been the worst group ever at OU. Recruiting is terrible right now. We can't line up and get 1 yd without bringing in Bell. That hasn't even worked lately. Our 5th yr Sr qb still couldn't handle pressure in his last start. I really don't care if you agree either. Because it's the truth

So, with our DL and Lbs being the worst group ever, how in the heck did we get to the cotton bowl share a portion og Big12 title, and get to 10 wins?

Say it with me Byrk, LANDRY
    The following users like this post: oorah_okie

White knighting all the players. Man, OP don't mess around.
    The following users like this post: SMC

So, with our DL and Lbs being the worst group ever, how in the heck did we get to the cotton bowl share a portion og Big12 title, and get to 10 wins?

Say it with me Byrk, LANDRY
    Reason for the 3 losses, Landry?