Does anyone feel the election was stolen?

Posted 645 day(s) ago 1016 Views 33 Replies
Results 1 to 34 of 34
  1. #1

    Does anyone feel the election was stolen?

    Thoughts?

  2. #2

    Re: Does anyone feel the election was stolen?

    I was listening to Alex Jones yesterday, and he definitely thinks it was stolen.

  3. #3
    Hell no...he does a damn good job with his election team...he steamrolled Hillary in the 2008 primary and used the same system to dump McCain and Rom..he was light years ahead of his rivals when looking at data and maximizing voter turnout in key areas...
    3 users like pphilfran's post: IcanzIIravor, SiggyPoke, Troker


  4. #4
    Stinger_1066's Avatar
    Posts
    21,104
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    On the golf course

    Originally Posted by bruthaman View Post
    Thoughts?
    Nope.

    Romney lost because Soonerfan84 failed to get enough of the College Republicans fired up enough to get out and vote.
    The following users like this post: OnlyOneOklahoma


  5. #5
    Sooner Bob's Avatar
    Posts
    6,028
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    North of Waterloo Road

    Stolen? No.

    Given away? Yes.

  6. #6
    KCRuf/Nek's Avatar
    Posts
    39,512
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Prairie Village, Ks.

    Was there some henky shit going on and did certain groups/people do their best to "influence" the outcome? Yes. Did it cost Romney the election? Most likely not. Romney running a campaign that had 3 million conservatives staying home was as big of a factor as anything.

  7. #7
    SoonerLibertarian's Avatar
    Posts
    10,584
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma City

    Didn't see enough of a difference between Obama and Romney to care. Both seemed pretty much the same candidate.

  8. #8
    yes....
    the election was stolen when the republican party supported romney instead of the only candidate smart enuf to lead this country the way it was meant to be led....ron paul
    4 users like 87sooner's post: DRminimega67, greensooner, NAMLOOT, Sir Bevedere


  9. #9
    ----- Really nothing that a lot of reasonable people did not already know

    This should literally scare the bejeeves out of anyone who values the freedom we have in America. Please take a moment to read.

    If these numbers are correct and true, the USA has bigger problems on their hands other than who was elected President. Sometimes you just cannot argue with the numbers. From Bill O'Reilly's message board.

    Most everyone suspected fraud, but these numbers prove it and our government and media refuse to do anything about it.

    As each state reported their final election details, the evidence of voter fraud is astounding. Massive voter fraud has been reported in areas of Ohio and Florida, with Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Virginia, all are deploying personnel to investigate election results.

    Here are just a few examples of what has surfaced with much more to come.

    * In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for Romney, (a mathematical and statistical impossibility).

    * In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their polling locations - and not one single vote was recorded for Romney, (another statistical impossibility).

    * In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a county with only 98,213 eligible voters.

    * In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast.

    * The National SEAL Museum, a polling location in St. Lucie County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.

    * Palm Beach County, FL had a 141% voter turnout.

    * In Ohio County, Obama won by 108% of the total number of eligible voters.

    NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote.

    Imagine that!

    Got this from a poster on another board.

  10. #10

    Re: Does anyone feel the election was stolen?

    Originally Posted by bruthaman View Post
    ----- Really nothing that a lot of reasonable people did not already know

    This should literally scare the bejeeves out of anyone who values the freedom we have in America. Please take a moment to read.

    If these numbers are correct and true, the USA has bigger problems on their hands other than who was elected President. Sometimes you just cannot argue with the numbers. From Bill O'Reilly's message board.

    Most everyone suspected fraud, but these numbers prove it and our government and media refuse to do anything about it.

    As each state reported their final election details, the evidence of voter fraud is astounding. Massive voter fraud has been reported in areas of Ohio and Florida, with Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Virginia, all are deploying personnel to investigate election results.

    Here are just a few examples of what has surfaced with much more to come.

    * In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for Romney, (a mathematical and statistical impossibility).

    * In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their polling locations - and not one single vote was recorded for Romney, (another statistical impossibility).

    * In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a county with only 98,213 eligible voters.

    * In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast.

    * The National SEAL Museum, a polling location in St. Lucie County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.

    * Palm Beach County, FL had a 141% voter turnout.

    * In Ohio County, Obama won by 108% of the total number of eligible voters.

    NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote.

    Imagine that!

    Got this from a poster on another board.
    Someone forget to log out of the Bruthaman sock and into a conservative conspiracy theorist account?

    Unless overnight bruthaman suddenly became suspicious of Obama.
    6 users like OnlyOneOklahoma's post: Dexa, DHF, Gratefuldawg, ImTheDude, oucub23, soonerbornsoonerbrett


  11. #11
    Originally Posted by OnlyOneOklahoma View Post
    Someone forget to log out of the Bruthaman sock and into a conservative conspiracy theorist account?

    Unless overnight bruthaman suddenly became suspicious of Obama.
    Oh, I dont think it was stolen. Its just good discussion. This is usally an Obama hate board and I wondered how many felt it was stolen. So far, only one, but its the village idiot so it dont count.

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by bruthaman View Post
    Oh, I dont think it was stolen. Its just good discussion. This is usally an Obama hate board and I wondered how many felt it was stolen. So far, only one, but its the village idiot so it dont count.
    1) you obviously didn't read my post....

    2) you're the village idiot..

  13. #13

    Does anyone feel the election was stolen?

    I'd need a better source than 'Bill O'Reilly's message board' on the numbers you posted. I don't live in or near any of the counties posted, so I'm not dropping by their election boards anytime soon.

  14. #14
    Stolen? No, but it's proven you can say whatever you want to get a vote and do the opposite. I've still yet to meet someone who voted for Obama that says what he's doing at the moment is good for our country.

  15. #15
    .
    Last edited by soonerintn; July 19th, 2013 at 08:10 PM.

  16. #16
    OU48A's Avatar
    Posts
    13,589
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Norman

    From CBS

    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-...ban-precincts/

    The Phildadelphia Inquirer reported today that, in 59 precincts in inner-city Philadelphia, the GOP nominee received not a single vote. And according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer, nine precincts in Cleveland returned zero Romney votes.

  17. #17

    Does anyone feel the election was stolen?

    Originally Posted by OU48A View Post
    From CBS

    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-...ban-precincts/

    The Phildadelphia Inquirer reported today that, in 59 precincts in inner-city Philadelphia, the GOP nominee received not a single vote. And according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer, nine precincts in Cleveland returned zero Romney votes.
    I'd grab my pitchforks and torches if there was one guy or lady from the area sayin, 'Um, i voted for Romney.'

  18. #18
    OU48A's Avatar
    Posts
    13,589
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Norman

    Originally Posted by oucub23 View Post
    I'd grab my pitchforks and torches if there was one guy or lady from the area sayin, 'Um, i voted for Romney.'
    That’s about right... but if you read the link is say that nobody voted for Bush or McCain in some of these same places.
    There’s something wrong with that picture!

  19. #19
    KCRuf/Nek's Avatar
    Posts
    39,512
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Prairie Village, Ks.

    So when in 2000 we had to listen to cherry picked elderly saying they didn't understand the choice between Gore and Bush as well as armed SWAT teams with attack dogs keeping blacks from voting. But when the left wins there's no way that anything was questionable.

    I lived in Vegas in 2008 and can tell you there was some sort of hanky panky going on. The sad thing is that no one cares.

  20. #20
    KumquatOne's Avatar
    Posts
    464
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Huntsville, AL

    * In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for Romney, (a mathematical and statistical impossibility).
    Whoever wrote this isn't very good at either math or statistics.

  21. #21

    Does anyone feel the election was stolen?

    Originally Posted by OnlyOneOklahoma View Post
    I was listening to Alex Jones yesterday, and he definitely thinks it was stolen.
    If you're listening to Jones, does that mean I have to start reading MoveOn?

  22. #22
    stolen by the national media and their constant lies and half-truths...if they told the truth very few if any current Dems would have a chance in an election except in the NE and Cali...

  23. #23
    Originally Posted by Hot Rod View Post
    Stolen? No, but it's proven you can say whatever you want to get a vote and do the opposite. I've still yet to meet someone who voted for Obama that says what he's doing at the moment is good for our country.
    if Romney had gotten elected, the exact same thing could be said about him

  24. #24

    Does anyone feel the election was stolen?

    Originally Posted by greensooner View Post
    if Romney had gotten elected, the exact same thing could be said about him
    If Romney had won, the left would be on the roof tops screaming he stole the election.

  25. #25
    Originally Posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
    Was there some henky shit going on and did certain groups/people do their best to "influence" the outcome? Yes. Did it cost Romney the election? Most likely not. Romney running a campaign that had 3 million conservatives staying home was as big of a factor as anything.
    Fox news did all they could not their fault, They damn sure tried and lied.. worthless sons o ****es..

  26. #26
    IcanzIIravor's Avatar
    Posts
    1,361
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia

    Originally Posted by kssooner View Post
    If Romney had won, the left would be on the roof tops screaming he stole the election.
    If he won by the margin Obama won by then anyone who would say he stole it is a damn fool. If it was a close election like Bush/Gore then both sides would be screaming. I don't think you had many lefties screaming 'stolen!' when Bush won in 04.

  27. #27
    lokifz1's Avatar
    Posts
    1,838
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Deep end of the gene pool.

    Originally Posted by boomermagic View Post
    Fox news did all they could not their fault, They damn sure tried and lied.. worthless sons o ****es..
    As opposed to the lieing lib's on msnbc Cnn Cbs Nbc Abc current.Tv Npr etc how dare Fox not tow the socialist line.

  28. #28
    IcanzIIravor's Avatar
    Posts
    1,361
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia

    Originally Posted by lokifz1 View Post
    As opposed to the lieing lib's on msnbc Cnn Cbs Nbc Abc current.Tv Npr etc how dare Fox not tow the socialist line.
    The problem you have is the lib statistics turned out to be true while Fox statistics probably played a significant part in many a GOP voter not bothering to vote because all they heard was it was going to be a land slide win for Romney. They had great ratings yet again, but didn't exactly help the team they rooted for.

  29. #29
    At first I didn't think so...

    now I beginning to have serious doubts. There are to many news reports like those above to discount.

  30. #30

    Re: Does anyone feel the election was stolen?

    Originally Posted by oucub23 View Post
    If you're listening to Jones, does that mean I have to start reading MoveOn?
    Sure. I just listen so I know what that crazy people talking points are. Like NickZepp. I bet NickZepp listens to Alex Jones.

  31. #31
    SoonerLibertarian's Avatar
    Posts
    10,584
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma City

    Originally Posted by OnlyOneOklahoma View Post
    Sure. I just listen so I know what that crazy people talking points are. Like NickZepp. I bet NickZepp listens to Alex Jones.
    I can't stand Alex Jones he's flat out hard to listen to. I've heard of him years ago but found him to be wacko. You probably never heard of the guy till a couple weeks ago. Peter Schiff, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, John Stossel, Thomas Woods, Reason, pretty much encompass all my media anymore.

  32. #32

    Re: Does anyone feel the election was stolen?

    I discovered Alex Jones when I was at OU. I only recently started listening to him again, this tine ironically, with the Piers Morgan fiasco where he looked certifiable.

  33. #33

    Does anyone feel the election was stolen?

    Originally Posted by OnlyOneOklahoma View Post
    I discovered Alex Jones when I was at OU. I only recently started listening to him again, this tine ironically, with the Piers Morgan fiasco where he looked certifiable.
    Are there times when he doesn't?

  34. #34
    * In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a county with only 98,213 eligible voters.
    Are you sure we don't need voter ID laws?

    BTW, I don't think the election was stolen. I'm sure there was some hanky panky going on but not enough to change the outcome of the election.

Similar Threads

  1. Stolen Valor
    By Nuked in forum ThunderDome
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: March 17th, 2014, 11:09 AM
  2. weapons stolen in Lybia
    By willie in forum ThunderDome
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: September 13th, 2013, 08:42 PM
  3. Penis Stolen by Thieves
    By soonerborn79 in forum O'Connell's
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: July 26th, 2012, 10:58 PM