And I am the **** ruining this board?

Posted 648 day(s) ago 945 Views 20 Replies
Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1

  2. #2
    James Guest
    James's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    5 users like James's post: AcousticSoup, HeroOfTheDay, Julz, Sock, SSSSSSMMMMMMCCCCC


  3. #3
    Aurora's Avatar
    Posts
    31,553
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Dark Side

    bahahahahah

  4. #4
    Bounce is really more of a dumbass than an ****.
    The following users like this post: Sock


  5. #5
    everyone is the **** ruining this board. Especially chp.

  6. #6
    suncoastsooner's Avatar
    Posts
    8,732
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Destin, Florida

    My vote would be 87 but you're pretty high on the list. With time and a stronger effort you might be able to overtake him.

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by suncoastsooner View Post
    My vote would be 87 but you're pretty high on the list. With time and a stronger effort you might be able to overtake him.
    you thought you knew something about ou basketball.....someone had to be the bad guy and tell you otherwise....

  8. #8
    suncoastsooner's Avatar
    Posts
    8,732
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Destin, Florida

    Originally Posted by 87sooner View Post
    you thought you knew something about ou basketball.....someone had to be the bad guy and tell you otherwise....
    I'm waiting for the bad guy because you know less about basketball than you do football or ammo and that isn't very much.

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by suncoastsooner View Post
    I'm waiting for the bad guy because you know less about basketball than you do football or ammo and that isn't very much.
    you're the most frequent poster on the wayman board.....why are you hiding over here?

  10. #10
    suncoastsooner's Avatar
    Posts
    8,732
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Destin, Florida

    Originally Posted by 87sooner View Post
    you're the most frequent poster on the wayman board.....why are you hiding over here?
    Because I'm bored of having the same repetitive conversation with the village idiot.

  11. #11
    traxx's Avatar
    Posts
    9,640
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a DeLorean in 1985

    I'm surprised Bounce hasn't started a thread about the Carrie Diaries.
    2 users like traxx's post: McRib, Sieve


  12. #12
    Adrian's Avatar
    Posts
    1,155
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    North of Norman

    Originally Posted by traxx View Post
    I'm surprised Bounce hasn't started a thread about the Carrie Diaries.

    DON'T. GIVE. BOUNCE. IDEAS.
    2 users like Adrian's post: McRib, SSSSSSMMMMMMCCCCC


  13. #13
    AcousticSoup's Avatar
    Posts
    13,302
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Falls

    And I am the **** ruining this board?

    You're just not as cuddly as Bounce, MC.

  14. #14
    SoonerBounce Guest
    SoonerBounce's Avatar
    Posts
    n/a
    Originally Posted by AcousticSoup View Post
    You're just not as cuddly as Bounce, MC.
    Thanks!

  15. #15
    AcousticSoup's Avatar
    Posts
    13,302
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Falls

    And I am the **** ruining this board?

    Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    Thanks!
    Cuddly as in the rodent in the pet store that's kinda mangy looking, runs awkwardly on the wheel and trips and swirls around on it until it comes to stops, is segregated from the pack for reasons unknown to the public, walks sideways, and keeps trying to present it's ass to the water bottle nozzle.

    That kinda cuddly.

  16. #16
    KCRuf/Nek's Avatar
    Posts
    39,575
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Prairie Village, Ks.

    Originally Posted by AcousticSoup View Post
    Cuddly as in the rodent in the pet store that's kinda mangy looking, runs awkwardly on the wheel and trips and swirls around on it until it comes to stops, is segregated from the pack for reasons unknown to the public, walks sideways, and keeps trying to present it's ass to the water bottle nozzle.

    That kinda cuddly.
    Except the water bottle nozzle is more like a ****.

  17. #17
    KCRuf/Nek's Avatar
    Posts
    39,575
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Prairie Village, Ks.

    Originally Posted by traxx View Post
    I'm surprised Bounce hasn't started a thread about the Carrie Diaries.
    I saw this commercial and immediately wondered which lame ass **** here would start a thread. I can't imagine watching three seconds of young Mrs Ed in the big city.

  18. #18
    Fahooglegods's Avatar
    Posts
    5,220
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Right near da beach. Boy-eee!

    Originally Posted by suncoastsooner View Post
    I'm waiting for the bad guy because you know less about basketball than you do football or ammo and that isn't very much.
    He doesn't know shit about ammunition or military hardware either. Actually the list of stuff he doesn't know is quite lengthy.
    The following users like this post: suncoastsooner


  19. #19
    traxx's Avatar
    Posts
    9,640
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a DeLorean in 1985

    Originally Posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
    I saw this commercial and immediately wondered which lame ass **** here would start a thread. I can't imagine watching three seconds of young Mrs Ed in the big city.
    Agree on all except that it's a different chick and she's pretty cute.

  20. #20
    KCRuf/Nek's Avatar
    Posts
    39,575
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Prairie Village, Ks.

    Originally Posted by traxx View Post
    Agree on all except that it's a different chick and she's pretty cute.
    Maybe it's worth a look but the four women in the SIC shows were such unlikable c$nt$ it's hard to get interested.

  21. #21

    And I am the **** ruining this board?

    I thought this board was formed by ****s, for ****s?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The following users like this post: OrangeBlossom


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: November 7th, 2013, 01:46 PM
  2. Replies: 69
    Last Post: August 7th, 2013, 11:37 AM
  3. Theory: Wannabe Grandmas are ruining the world
    By TittiezBeerNSoonerFB in forum ThunderDome
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: January 7th, 2013, 12:17 PM
  4. 1991 News: Is Nintendo Is Ruining America’s Youth? (Video)
    By El Jefe in forum Entertainment & Tech
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: December 4th, 2012, 04:40 PM