SIAP: Sandy Hook Was a Hoax?

Posted 649 day(s) ago 3580 Views 106 Replies
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

I'm not going to spend 30 minutes watching an Alex Jones production, but the gist is that all of the Sandy Hook massacre was staged by the government. What say you?

We've gone over it in the 'Dome a bit. People are retarded.

I've watched it. There are some good points that one can see how it was staged or a hoax.

One of the big points I thought was how they made it seem that it was created to start this whole gun control issue. Of course, there are various interviews that is noted in this video of how happy parents seem to be after losing their child, or the medical examiner not being able to answer simple questions.

Don't let it sway you, but keep an open mind. Hoax or not, this event was still a very sad one to have see occur in our country.
    The following users like this post: Bob Loblaw

Don't have time to watch it, but sounds like the same stuff they said about the attack on the World Trade.

Originally Posted by Julz View Post
    Don't have time to watch it, but sounds like the same stuff they said about the attack on the World Trade.
    The best I could say for the video is that it's a solid case for how terrible our media is when it comes to covering stuff like this. If they weren't all racing to report literally anything they could, these videos wouldn't have so many contradicting reports to point out.

Originally Posted by Troker View Post
    The best I could say for the video is that it's a solid case for how terrible our media is when it comes to covering stuff like this. If they weren't all racing to report literally anything they could, these videos wouldn't have so many contradicting reports to point out.
    + a million. The coverage of this event was so pathetic, it was almost like a parody newscast at times. It took a couple of extra days just to get all the false stories sorted out.

Sure hope someone in anonymous starts digging into this. Just finished watching the vid and it had some very strong points towards it being a hoax. The fact that fema had a class specifically designed to deal with this exact disaster the same day as the shooting really is suspect.

Being that I just had a baby boy, I know if my son was shot and killed at school the last thing on my face would be a smile probably for many years to come....
    3 users like Bk2X's post: Bob Loblaw, Hot Rod, mxATVracer10

My whole thinking is that I just can't believe that the US Government would trust a bunch of civilians to keep this big of a secret.

A perfect example of what I'm talking about is in No Easy Day, which I just finished reading. After the raid, the team is half-jokingly taking bets on how long it will take before the media knows that SEAL Team 6 was responsible for the raid. It took two hours. One of the most secretive organizations in the entire world couldn't keep a secret for two whole hours. Granted, there were probably some involved that actually wanted people to know who was responsible, unlike this deal, but still. You mean to tell me that 26 families, dozens of first responders, and what amounts to hundreds of community members are all in on it? That's crazy.
    The following users like this post: Jenn and tonic

Unless there is big money on the line....

it was the most bizzare coverage of anything I have ever seen.

He basically hinges his whole arguments on the first frenzied media reports of a second shooter and the date a facebook page was created. Facebook pages info can be changed. (Someone creates a page about being a fan of some shit band Then the shooting happens. Then, in order to get more followers, he changes the page name to something people actually support.)

In short: This shit is so dumb and idiots will do/say anything to try to prove the government is out to get them

The "moon landing" was taped in a warehouse in Area 51! And there never was a U.S.S.R!! The "cold war" was drummed up by weapons manufacturers needing renewed government contracts!!!
    The following users like this post: The Baconator®

The parent laughing before "getting into character" and the picture of the girl with Obama after she was dead was interesting.
    3 users like barlowd's post: azwe, BajaOklahoma, The Baconator®

I'd like to see proof that perderass is part of the screen actors guild. As far as I know, you have to have some serious connections to get invited. My cousin has been working for 20+ years as an actor/producer and has mentioned how tough it is.

After watching for 30 seconds and seeing four misspelled words I felt a chilling sadness and had to turn it off.
    3 users like Bob Swilkinson's post: Pardner, platypus, wut

Everyone grieves in there own way and the girl with Obama is the younger sister of the one who died, wearing a very similar dress.

Originally Posted by barlowd View Post
    The parent laughing before "getting into character" and the picture of the girl with Obama after she was dead was interesting.

The same dress and looks exactly like her

Newtown Conspiracy Theory By NRA? Gun Control Advocates Say Sandy Hook Hoax Allegations Are Politically Motivated

I'm pretty sure everything can be politically motivated these days
    The following users like this post: Sooner Bob

Originally Posted by AcousticSoup View Post
    I'm pretty sure everything can be politically motivated these days
    Once in a while, when I feel like I need a good, thumping headache, I'll scan through the comments after a news article on Yahoo or CNN or whatever. I know it's always going to be the same thing. Regardless of the nature of the story, the comments will quickly devolve into "this is what Obama is leading us to" or "this is all the Republicans' fault." It amazes me. I can't imagine someone's life being so empty that he spends every waking moment of his day looking for reasons why the opposition party is the root of all evil. Life is too damn short to go through it looking for reasons to be pissed off.
    3 users like Mississippi Sooner's post: cscsooner, quatrogenerian, Sooners2007

Re: SIAP: Sandy Hook Was a Hoax?

Originally Posted by Mississippi Sooner View Post
    ....Life is too damn short to go through it looking for reasons to be pissed off.
    All of this and a bag of chips!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Any info yet on whether the Jews were told to stay home that day?
    The following users like this post: Nazgul

Originally Posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
    Any info yet on whether the Jews were told to stay home that day?

They got an email.

Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    He basically hinges his whole arguments on the first frenzied media reports of a second shooter and the date a facebook page was created. Facebook pages info can be changed. (Someone creates a page about being a fan of some shit band Then the shooting happens. Then, in order to get more followers, he changes the page name to something people actually support.)

In short: This shit is so dumb and idiots will do/say anything to try to prove the government is out to get them
    You know more about this than I do, I'm sure, but how do you fake the "RIP Victoria Soto Joined Facebook" link? Wouldn't the activity log say something else joined facebook on December 10, with a follow up message on the activity log that says the name was changed to RIP Victoria Soto?

Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post

Truth. I posted a status talking about a Facebook movie and changed the date to 2006 as a joke. Now it looks like I predicted a Facebook EDIT: movie.
    The following users like this post: platypus

Last edited by DYNOMITE; January 16th, 2013 at 10:00 AM.

The idea that this was a hoax is insane.

The idea that the shooter was an MK/ULTRA type subject that was activated by some type of quasi-governmental, sleeper cell, or other terrorist-type group is quite plausible.

Not likely, mind you, but plausible.
    The following users like this post: cosmoxl

Everybody just wants to be first with any new information... whether it's right or wrong. They don't wait around to verify anything. Journalism is not what it used to be. They would rather get it on the air first and hope they are right... if they are, yay they were first... if not... they blame it on the "source".
    The following users like this post: pmartin50

I have been quietly reading along, I watched 16 minutes of the video and then got busy but I will say people work hard making mountains of mole hills ... I will also say I never 100% trust the government or anyone else ever.

There's a difference, as it relates to testimony from a witness, between asking someone to recall the details of the recent traumatic event that just occurred, and asking someone to recall the occupation of a person he/she knew for years. Eyewitness testimony sucks, but someone is very unlikely to forget or misreport whether Lanza's mom was a kindergarten teacher or a nurse at the school.

Even things like conflicting after-the-fact testimony by experts about the type of firearms used in the shooting can be explained away to some degree by the chaos of the situation and gathering evidence. But it doesn't make a lot of sense to have varying official reports, a day or two later, regarding the type of weapons found at the school and the type of weapons which were used to kill those kids. Were they shot by a handgun or by a rifle?

With regard to the FB page, I haven't been able to figure out whether changing the name of the page would have resulted in something showing up on the page's activity log. "You changed your Hinder fan page to R.I.P. Victoria Soto on December 15." But if the page were changed, it would make more sense for the previous version of that page 1) to have provided some evidence of its previous version (comments, etc.) or 2) for the previous version to have been created longer than 4 days previous. The most likely scenario is that a page was created 4 days earlier with zero content. For some reason.

Either way, little kids being killed is an awful, horrible tragedy, but there is a lot of weirdness around the details of this shooting.

Originally Posted by soonerbornsoonerbret View Post
    Everybody just wants to be first with any new information... whether it's right or wrong. They don't wait around to verify anything. Journalism is not what it used to be. They would rather get it on the air first and hope they are right... if they are, yay they were first... if not... they blame it on the "source".
    Things like Twitter, blogs, and facebook statuses are already annoying enough as it is with all of the "check out this picture of my kid" updates, football players ****ing at fans, fans ****ing at football players, people twitpic'ing things instead of living their life like a normal person. But it's also intensified the "breaking news" aspect of the news. People want to be the first to break the news about something and they don't stop to vet their info. That in itself is nothing new to the news world, but it used to be that a reporter would come up with breaking news and then it would at least have to go through several levels of editors to verify it before it would go out. Now any jackass can break the news without anyone to stop him. As a result, you have people being wrongly accused of things before the accurate info gets out, kinda like what happened with Sandy Hook.
    The following users like this post: soonerbornsoonerbrett

Here's an idea. Drive your no brain having selves to Newtown. Find out for yourself. Next you'll be believing that I really do bang sooner dudes mom and his sister and drums wife. Pssst the internet isn't always telling the truth.
    2 users like soonerdm's post: Aurora, nolesooner

Yeah, this shit is dumb.
    The following users like this post: Soonerfan84

Jones is the same clown that came up with 911 conspiracies too. He's just a weird, weird dude. Although, I did laugh when he eviscerated Piers Morgan the other day. He embarrassed himself, but at the same time it was funny watching Morgan squirm.
    The following users like this post: KCRuf/Nek

The only part of this that makes me go "hmmm" is the video that shows the families without any emotion. They tend to have that sly grin which you would never see in a mother in grief. Or at least my mom wouldn't be able to contain herself if any of her kids died. She would cry for days.
    The following users like this post: BajaOklahoma

Some of you are ****ing weirdos are best, ****ing stupid at worst.
    4 users like Bruno Gianelli's post: Drake, sooner28, soonerdm, the_Mont

Well nevermind, the Facebook and fund website creation date information is pretty telling.

In The Dark Knight Rises part of the map is labeled Sandy Hook and a building is named Aurora.
    The following users like this post: platypus

Originally Posted by playmakr View Post
    Jones is the same clown that came up with 911 conspiracies too. He's just a weird, weird dude. Although, I did laugh when he eviscerated Piers Morgan the other day. He embarrassed himself, but at the same time it was funny watching Morgan squirm.
    I enjoyed that too.

Originally Posted by barlowd View Post
    In The Dark Knight Rises part of the map is labeled Sandy Hook and a building is named Aurora.
    "****ING AWESOME" post of teh day award finalist.

GNRs' "November Rain" background music made it authentic.

Video might have had circumstantial evidence that a couple of parents don't grieve properly (whatever that is is).

The rest is pure BS.

Re: SIAP: Sandy Hook Was a Hoax?

Originally Posted by Nazgul View Post
    Video might have had circumstantial evidence that a couple of parents don't grieve properly (whatever that is is).

The rest is pure BS.
    Is there a proper way to grieve? Where's the manual?

No.
    2 users like McRib's post: Aurora, the_Mont

Originally Posted by ArbySooner View Post
    I guess the video guy think unless you are crying uncontrollably, you aren't grieving properly, thus you are part of a conspiracy designed by Obama to take my Ruger LC9, and my Glock 17.

Originally Posted by ArbySooner View Post
    Originally Posted by McRib View Post
    No.
    4 users like Tug Medick's post: brokebacksooner, Nazgul, Nompton, The

Originally Posted by Mississippi Sooner View Post
    Life is too damn short to go through it looking for reasons to be pissed off.
    /sarcasm

I read this shit and my blood pressure went through the roof. Who are you to tell anyone how short their life is? I half expected to see some inappropriate joke after that.

/end sarcasm

/sunshine

Nah, but seriously, this is an insanely sad situation that would only be made infinitely sadder if used as political capital. I don't put it past anyone, but I would like to think there might be a shred of humanity left in those chosen to lead our country to not try to leverage this for pushing an agenda.

/end sunshine

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

man, i dunno ... i have a hard time believing the govt could stage something on such a large scale ... it would be near impossible to not have someone speak up ....

i will say, there are some incredibly inconsistent things going on here ... a couple of things stand out to me and I covered OKC crime for "the newspaper" for several years ...

(a) in events like such, officials, aka, police and fire officials, are often the most emotional ... the ME is emotionless, so the ME in this clip and how strange he behaves is not abnormal, IMO ...

(b) crime scenes of this magnitude are pure ****ing pandemonium ... the fact that there isn't but one still photo of kids leaving the school is a bit shocking to me ... there should be utter chaos and world-class photos circulating ... there was INSANE footage and photos from Aurora ...

(c) the point about the one ambulance is waaaaaaaaay disconcerting ... if there were 26 killed, that would reasonably mean there were twice that injured and paramedics would have privy to all passageways ...

there were a couple of other things that were a bit unnerving to me in that film, but i dunno ... i'm still highly skeptical of a film of this nature ... i do know that the crime scenes i covered were pure chaos ... that seems to be absent in this deal and that was one HUGE story ...

but what do i know ... just my two cents ...

p.s. the ME's reports are public records ... if they never surface, then you can definitely show cause for alarm and read into this dipshit's video a bit more ...

oh, and the connection to gun control? it is awfully convenient that New York signed their bill exactly one month after the shooting, even though the assault rifle was not used in the actual shooting ... now THAT is what you call due process ...

if there is anything to be worried about in the wake of the shooting and this alleged hoax video, it's that in REALITY, a state just dickslapped your second amendment rights in less than a month ...
    2 users like deadserious's post: Cabbage_town_kid, Turk

The gun used according to the ME was an AR. According to the news outlests, four hnadguns were found inside. The AR was found in the trunk of the car which was found who did not belong to the Lanza Family. Children, according to ME were shot with AR 2-11 times but not one AR gun inside the gun was found even though the killer killed himself. The ME could not answer simple questions. Something IS going on...whether a complete ****up by media or complete ****u by govt. You would think that the govt couldnt hold sway over such an operation. MY BIGGEST PROBLEM IS THAT THIS...THE PARENTS HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO VIEW THE BODIES. IF MY CHILD DIED, I WOULD KILL SOMEONE UNTIL I HAVE CONFIRMATION.

It might be propaganda for you to lose your 2nd amendment rights.