SIAP: Sandy Hook Was a Hoax?

Posted 682 day(s) ago by drumhead23us3623 Views 106 Replies
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Originally Posted by barlowd View Post
    The gun used according to the ME was an AR. According to the news outlests, four hnadguns were found inside. The AR was found in the trunk of the car which was found who did not belong to the Lanza Family. Children, according to ME were shot with AR 2-11 times but not one AR gun inside the gun was found even though the killer killed himself. The ME could not answer simple questions. Something IS going on...whether a complete ****up by media or complete ****u by govt. You would think that the govt couldnt hold sway over such an operation. MY BIGGEST PROBLEM IS THAT THIS...THE PARENTS HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO VIEW THE BODIES. IF MY CHILD DIED, I WOULD KILL SOMEONE UNTIL I HAVE CONFIRMATION.
    edit: digress

The gun used according to the ME was an AR. According to the news outlests, four hnadguns were found inside. The AR was found in the trunk of the car which was found who did not belong to the Lanza Family. Children, according to ME were shot with AR 2-11 times but not one AR gun inside the gun was found even though the killer killed himself. The ME could not answer simple questions. Something IS going on...whether a complete ****up by media or complete ****u by govt. You would think that the govt couldnt hold sway over such an operation. MY BIGGEST PROBLEM IS THAT THIS...THE PARENTS HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO VIEW THE BODIES. IF MY CHILD DIED, I WOULD KILL SOMEONE UNTIL I HAVE CONFIRMATION.
    Some of you... just wow.

edit: digress

Originally Posted by XxSuBLiMexX View Post
    Some of you... just wow.
    edit: digress ...

Originally Posted by deadserious View Post
    dude, it's pretty ****ing standard procedure ... in fact, it's the #1 way that a body is identified ... remaining family members have to see some pretty horrific shit in order to identify remains ... don't be ignorant
    You have fallen head over heels for some bullshit theory, don't be ignorant bro.

Originally Posted by XxSuBLiMexX View Post
    You have fallen head over heels for some bullshit theory, don't be ignorant bro.
    edit: digress ...

Looks like 9/11 Truthers needed something to do. God, people are stupid.
    The following users like this post: Bruno Gianelli

Originally Posted by drumhead23us View Post
    My whole thinking is that I just can't believe that the US Government would trust a bunch of civilians to keep this big of a secret.

A perfect example of what I'm talking about is in No Easy Day, which I just finished reading. After the raid, the team is half-jokingly taking bets on how long it will take before the media knows that SEAL Team 6 was responsible for the raid. It took two hours. One of the most secretive organizations in the entire world couldn't keep a secret for two whole hours. Granted, there were probably some involved that actually wanted people to know who was responsible, unlike this deal, but still. You mean to tell me that 26 families, dozens of first responders, and what amounts to hundreds of community members are all in on it? That's crazy.
    Oh thanks a lot, pal.
    I guess I'll just find another ****ing book to read.

I would fire any of you stupid ****s if I signed your paychecks. Because there is no way I could stomach employing someone so unbalanced and ignorant.
    The following users like this post: OnlyOneOklahoma

Re: SIAP: Sandy Hook Was a Hoax?

Looks like we have some Alex Jones fans in here. Next you guys will be explaining how the Batman movie featured Sandy Hook and how Hollywood planned the shooting.

Originally Posted by OnlyOneOklahoma View Post
    Looks like we have some Alex Jones fans in here. Next you guys will be explaining how the Batman movie featured Sandy Hook and how Hollywood planned the shooting.
    This is how I know you haven't read 'Glamorama'.

Originally Posted by soonerbornsoonerbret View Post
    Everybody just wants to be first with any new information... whether it's right or wrong. They don't wait around to verify anything. Journalism is not what it used to be. They would rather get it on the air first and hope they are right... if they are, yay they were first... if not... they blame it on the "source".
    Look at the 2000 election /troll

Alex Jones is a paranoid idiot. Only thing that bothers me is the father was laughing and then he had to work up the crocodile tears. He does not deserve to be a father.
    The following users like this post: oucub23

SO the govt has managed to get all these various people and agencies to sign off on murder of children in the name of gun control?? Apparently including the likes of Anderson Cooper and others.

Good lord people. Really?

Threads like this are good for outing people.
    The following users like this post: Troker

The Army of the Twelve Monkeys -- they're the ones who did it.

I just looked up MKUltra. Creepy shit if true.

Sandy Hook a hoax? Isn't that a little offensive to the dead?

The Bildebergs are behind this whole thing

I'm not saying, in reality, it was a hoax I was trying to keep the thread rolling but there are things that need to be explained better. You just cant have that many people keep a secret.

Read the reddit link WI posted its debunked. its horseshit
    The following users like this post: nolesooner

Of course it's bs, anyone who thought any different is off their meds

Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    Read the reddit link WI posted its debunked. its horseshit
    Good read

Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    Of course it's bs, anyone who thought any different is off their meds
    Or intoxicated

I just looked up MKUltra. Creepy shit if true.

Sandy Hook a hoax? Isn't that a little offensive to the dead?
    MK/ULTRA is absolutely true. The CIA has admitted it and provided documents, as well as an apology.

What's scary is if they've admitted that, what are the worse things they're doing that they can't admit to?
    The following users like this post: quatrogenerian

Originally Posted by The View Post
    MK/ULTRA is absolutely true. The CIA has admitted it and provided documents, as well as an apology.

What's scary is if they've admitted that, what are the worse things they're doing that they can't admit to?
    Also read about operation Northwoods where the CIA proposed false flag operations to get the US involved in Cuba. All 100% real, unclassified documents. Woah.

People who believe these kinds of conspiracies are retarded. The End.

Sooner Mommy Guest
    Coincidentally (considering your avatar), this lady looks strangely like Dolan.

Gooby plz
    The following users like this post: DHF

MK/ULTRA is absolutely true.
    I now completely understand why you're as ****ed up as you are.....

Originally Posted by SoonerArtillery View Post
    I now completely understand why you're as ****ed up as you are.....
    As an acid victim, I completely agree.

Originally Posted by Bruno Gianelli View Post
    I would fire any of you stupid ****s if I signed your paychecks. Because there is no way I could stomach employing someone so unbalanced and ignorant.
    you're not that important and will never be the boss of most of these losers

oh and yes I will have fries with that

Originally Posted by freeeewilly66 View Post
    People who believe these kinds of conspiracies are retarded. The End.
    Yet we don't bat an eye when people profess belief in an invisible, all powerful being that lives in the sky and sent himself to earth to die and come back to life 2000 years ago to save us from sin that he gave us in the first place.

We even elect those kind of retards into office.
    2 users like The's post: Aurora, Tug Medick

The hoax shit is just that. But if you don't believe that people, the media and the government wouldn't/couldn't control/manipulate the information the public receives about the shooting to promote agendas and misinform about guns and promote fear that a scary looking gun is going to kill your kid, then you have your head in the sand.

I mean, Jesse Jackson said an AR-15 could shoot down an airplane.

These semi-automatic weapons, these assault weapons, can only kill people, and in fact, they are threats to national security… The young man who did the killing in Aurora, Colorado, with the arsenal he had– he was right near the airport, right near the runways [in] Denver. He could shoot down airplanes, so this is a matter of homeland security as well.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...t-down-planes/

Originally Posted by kssooner View Post
    The hoax shit is just that. But if you don't believe that people, the media and the government wouldn't/couldn't control/manipulate the information the public receives about the shooting to promote agendas and misinform about guns and promote fear that a scary looking gun is going to kill your kid, then you have your head in the sand.

If you think that "Gun Control" is even of the slightest concern to people that could pull something like this off, perhaps YOU are the one with his head in the sand.

Think bigger.

It were Martians...MORANS!

Originally Posted by pphilfran View Post
    It were Martians...MORANS!
    Mechanical Elves.

They know.

Originally Posted by kssooner View Post

Well I don't disagree that people distort and manipulate information to push an agenda, but the fact that they would say something as retarded as "an AR-15 could shoot down an airplane" indicates that they're probably not remotely sophisticated enough to perpetrate a hoax of this enormity.

Mechanical Elves.
    Mechanical Elvis?

So now you're trying to tell me that the King of Rock n' Roll was an android?

Originally Posted by traxx View Post
    Mechanical Elvis?

So now you're trying to tell me that the King of Rock n' Roll was an android?
    No human has moves like Elvis the Pelvis...

Originally Posted by freeeewilly66 View Post
    Well I don't disagree that people distort and manipulate information to push an agenda, but the fact that they would say something as retarded as "an AR-15 could shoot down an airplane" indicates that they're probably not remotely sophisticated enough to perpetrate a hoax of this enormity.
    If a goose can take down an airline I have full faith in an AR-15 accomplishing the task...

Also read about operation Northwoods where the CIA proposed false flag operations to get the US involved in Cuba. All 100% real, unclassified documents. Woah.
    False flag operations, while unusual, are not unheard of. Gulf of Tonkin & The Spanish American War ("Remember the Maine!") are a couple that come to mind that history has proven actually occurred quite differently than what was presented to the American public.

Having said that, it is in our nature to try to make sense of the non-sense. For whatever reason some people are more comfortable assuming someone is pulling the strings to make this terrible shit happen, than they are accepting that terrible things happen randomly all the time.

Whistle past the graveyard folks, everything is just for a while.

man, i dunno ... i have a hard time believing the govt could stage something on such a large scale ... it would be near impossible to not have someone speak up ....

i will say, there are some incredibly inconsistent things going on here ... a couple of things stand out to me and I covered OKC crime for "the newspaper" for several years ...

(a) in events like such, officials, aka, police and fire officials, are often the most emotional ... the ME is emotionless, so the ME in this clip and how strange he behaves is not abnormal, IMO ...

(b) crime scenes of this magnitude are pure ****ing pandemonium ... the fact that there isn't but one still photo of kids leaving the school is a bit shocking to me ... there should be utter chaos and world-class photos circulating ... there was INSANE footage and photos from Aurora ...

(c) the point about the one ambulance is waaaaaaaaay disconcerting ... if there were 26 killed, that would reasonably mean there were twice that injured and paramedics would have privy to all passageways ...

there were a couple of other things that were a bit unnerving to me in that film, but i dunno ... i'm still highly skeptical of a film of this nature ... i do know that the crime scenes i covered were pure chaos ... that seems to be absent in this deal and that was one HUGE story ...

but what do i know ... just my two cents ...

p.s. the ME's reports are public records ... if they never surface, then you can definitely show cause for alarm and read into this dipshit's video a bit more ...
    not sure what scares me more, you having access to write for a paper that people actually read, or you believing this shit.

Originally Posted by Hot Rod View Post
    I've watched it. There are some good points that one can see how it was staged or a hoax.

One of the big points I thought was how they made it seem that it was created to start this whole gun control issue. Of course, there are various interviews that is noted in this video of how happy parents seem to be after losing their child, or the medical examiner not being able to answer simple questions.

Don't let it sway you, but keep an open mind. Hoax or not, this event was still a very sad one to have see occur in our country.
    Not that I want to see a shot dead child, but has anyone seen any pictures of the holocaust inside that school. The only pictures that I have seen are of ambulances outside the school, cops directing survivors to safe areas an news reports of various funerals. This kind of thing if staged would require many cooperating people, especially parents and teachers. If any government could do it, it would be this one led by none other than BarryO!!!!

Originally Posted by Boognish View Post
    Oh thanks a lot, pal.
    I guess I'll just find another ****ing book to read.
    So, is this a bad time to tell you that they kill Osama Bin Laden in the end, too?

Re: SIAP: Sandy Hook Was a Hoax?

I don't know if this thread is comical or sad.

I'm not saying, in reality, it was a hoax I was trying to keep the thread rolling but there are things that need to be explained better. You just cant have that many people keep a secret.
    Yep. I don't believe it as a hoax, but there are some serious ****ing discrepancies.

Originally Posted by H82Lose View Post
    not sure what scares me more, you having access to write for a paper that people actually read, or you believing this shit.
    Says the guy with the most uneducated avatar ever. Apparently, you failed to read my qualification, in which i actually said that i didn't buy the hoax. Shocker, you would dismiss that you ****ing custy dipshit trailer trash. I simply called out a few points I thought were curious. I never said it was a hoax, ****ball. But, sweet avatar. ****ing idiot. You're embarrassing us all. Take some classes. Get educated. Change your ****ing avatar. It makes no sense and the opposition thinks less of us because it. You're the one fan we have to apologize for.

Yep. I don't believe it as a hoax, but there are some serious ****ing discrepancies.
    Which ones are particularly concerning to you?

Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Which ones are particularly concerning to you?
    The biggest one to me is the lack of footage or stills from the scene. There should be blood and guts. There are bloody ass photos and vids of Aurora. In all the crazy crime scenes I covered, and I've seen some bloody terrible shit, I'm surprised by the lack of photos and vids of bodies bring carried out and people running from the scene covered in blood. In fact, there is virtually none of such footage. The Facebook pages and websites? Meh. The reactions from alleged parents? I've interviewed countless people after their family members were murdered and everyone reacts differently. Some folks are just cold. The crime scene footage or lack thereof, makes me curious ...

When it's kids, that's one of the few things the media remains remotely decent about. Showing dead children or 4 ft long body bags is still obscene.
    The following users like this post: brokebacksooner