Thanks!

Posted 463 day(s) ago 1297 Views 45 Replies
    vCash

Thanks!

Just got my first pay stub for this year - $70 bucks lighter ($1680 less per year). Thanks O, and your sheeple supporters, way to turn my economy around.

vCash

Thanks!

Where's the soup line?

vCash

Hilarious all the low info voters we now see crying about having less money. They ain't seen nothin' yet.
    4 users like KCRuf/Nek's post: Cabbage_town_kid, jdmt37, Jenn and tonic, OUEverest

vCash

Originally Posted by Nazgul View Post
    Where's the soup line?
    Check with practically any Obama supporter.
    The following users like this post: Cabbage_town_kid

vCash

Originally Posted by OU48A View Post
    Check with practically any Obama supporter.
    Obama phone lady sez she wouldn't vote for him again in 2016. When is she getting her own show?

Originally Posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
    Obama phone lady sez she wouldn't vote for him again in 2016. When is she getting her own show?
    It'll have to be Fox. MSNBC was going to offer her a half-hour spot until they came across this video.

vCash

Originally Posted by ATMsooner View Post
    Just got my first pay stub for this year - $70 bucks lighter ($1680 less per year). Thanks O, and your sheeple supporters, way to turn my economy around.
    O signed the SS holiday legislation in 2011. Perhaps I missed the thread you started thanking him...
    The following users like this post: ngintunr

vCash

Originally Posted by ThievingMagpie View Post
    It'll have to be Fox. MSNBC was going to offer her a half-hour spot until they came across this video.
    Well O is going to need a new show now that they cancelled the baby momma show.

vCash

If you got a Christmas bonus of $1000 in December, would you whine and **** that you got $1000 less in January?

vCash

There was a mistake. We meant to take a lot more. I'll send a note to Team O to fix that.

vCash

haha.

Your welcome. Thanks for supporting war veterans and a retiring generation of baby boomers. You should call your congressman and tell him you are frustrated that he raised your taxes.

vCash

Originally Posted by OnlyOneOklahoma View Post
    Your welcome. Thanks for supporting war veterans and a retiring generation of baby boomers. You should call your congressman and tell him you are frustrated that he raised your taxes.
    If you think that's where that money is going you're crazy. NPR, PP, and who knows who thank you. That money was spent even before it was deducted.

Apparently you don't follow the news. The Republicans also were against extending the payroll tax holiday beyond 2012.
    The following users like this post: OnlyOneOklahoma

Re: Thanks!

Originally Posted by Sinatra View Post
    Apparently you don't follow the news. The Republicans also were against extending the payroll tax holiday beyond 2012.
    It is like these people live in a world where all their problems are caused by the Executive branch. But only when a Dem is occupying the White House.

Please post in this echo chamber more. I have always enjoyed your humor and wit.

vCash

Originally Posted by Sinatra View Post
    Shared sacrifice.

vCash

It is like these people live in a world where all their problems are caused by the Executive branch. But only when a Dem is occupying the White House.

Please post in this echo chamber more. I have always enjoyed your humor and wit.

Because the dems never blamed their problems on a republican in the White House right?

Thanks!

Do you think taxes would have gone up if Romney was Pres?

For SS, I sure do, it was never meant to be more than a temporary tax holiday.

For the Bush cuts, probably not. But very few of us here were hit by some of the income taxes being allowed to expire.

If I recall correctly though, Romney wanted to cut taxes further and peg defense spending to some ridiculous percentage of GDP all by being deficit neutral. Which was a mathematical impossibility.

Obama is a great president.
    The following users like this post: dainbramage

vCash

Originally Posted by nocalsooner View Post
    If you got a Christmas bonus of $1000 in December, would you whine and **** that you got $1000 less in January?
    If I thought that the money I earn money belongs to the government by default and whatever amount they let me keep was a gift this would make sense...

vCash

Were you alive from 2001 to 2008? Just curious.

Glad you can do your part.

vCash

Originally Posted by kssooner View Post
    Because the dems never blamed their problems on a republican in the White House right?
    Originally Posted by Sancho View Post

The old "You guys started it!" argument. Nice.

vCash

Originally Posted by Troker View Post
    No its more like "stop pretending this isnt something you did for 8 years straight" argument.
    BeelzeBob could learn what hypocrisy is by reading OOO posts on a daily basis.

vCash

Originally Posted by Troker View Post
    Nope. Just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Sure was. Didn't complain much about Bush. Of course I was still in high school and college when he was in office.

Then again I have always lived by my high school economics teacher's motto. "The president has little control over the economy" and I expanded it to include my everyday life

If Romney won, I would be annoyed because it would be a step back for rights of women, gays, and anyone classified "other" but I would still have to work the next morning.

vCash

Sure was. Didn't complain much about Bush. Of course I was still in high school and college when he was in office.

Then again I have always lived by my high school economics teacher's motto. "The president has little control over the economy" and I expanded it to include my everyday life

If Romney won, I would be annoyed because it would be a step back for rights of women, gays, and anyone classified "other" but I would still have to work the next morning.
    Step backwards for women. LOL

Step forward for your employer and energy.

Eh, my employer made their bed when they borrowed all that money.

vCash

Eh, my employer made their bed when they borrowed all that money.
    Did they borrow it from the public?

You aren't getting laid off, are you?

Thanks!

Your high school teacher was wrong. And saying that Rom would have been a step back for women, gays or others is just silly. Obama had the same position as Romney on gays until he wanted votes. Dispicable.
    The following users like this post: Tundra

Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    You aren't getting laid off, are you?
    For now, no, but I am only safe until I am not.

vCash

Originally Posted by oucub23 View Post
    Your high school teacher was wrong. And saying that Rom would have been a step back for women, gays or others is just silly. Obama had the same position as Romney on gays until he wanted votes. Dispicable.
    False about the being wrong. A president cannot control an economy our size.

Also, people evolve and change. I don't think he did it for votes, then again I don't care. I know plenty of gay people who were thrilled that the president of the united states said on national television that he supports gay marriage and gay rights.
    The following users like this post: dainbramage

vCash

For now, no, but I am only safe until I am not.
    I have several friends there...so far none have gotten a pink slip. Good luck to you.

vCash

LOL, what a tool you are. Lowest common denominator, low information decision maker, meme regurgitating, target demographic of Democrat catch-phrase marketing.
    The following users like this post: KCRuf/Nek

Of course it's wrong. The course the president charts sets precedent that greatly affects the economy. Tax policy does this. Regulation does this. Who he puts in charge of the EPA does this. Reagan's policies greatly changed the economy from 76-80 to 80-84. Bush's evil tax cuts brought unprecedented growth, and the largest tax revenues in the history of the nation. If a president can't control an economy, why did we let him pass his stimulus bill? He can't control the economy, so there is never any point for a pres to push stimulus.

If you don't like the examples of Reagan and Bush, let's go further back. Wilson's policies, the policies changed by Coolidge, and the growth that ensued. Changing from Coolidge to Hoover to FDR gave us drastically different policies--and drastically different economic results. FDR-Truman-Eisenhower-JFK--economies and policies? LBJ-Nixon-Ford-Carter-back at Reagan? Look at presidential policies and the economic times they oversee.
    The following users like this post: Tundra

vCash

Also, people evolve and change. I don't think he did it for votes, then again I don't care. I know plenty of gay people who were thrilled that the president of the united states said on national television that he supports gay marriage and gay rights.
    He doesn't do anything that doesn't benefit BHO first, second, and third.

Originally Posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
    He doesn't do anything that doesn't benefit BHO first, second, and third.
    What's good for President Obama, is good for the USA!

vCash

No its more like "stop pretending this isnt something you did for 8 years straight" argument.
    BeelzeBob could learn what hypocrisy is by reading OOO posts on a daily basis.
    Break out the Sancho dictionary and create a fake dialog between the two of you.

This says a ton.

vCash

Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    Step backwards for women. LOL

Step forward for your employer and energy.
    Why doesnt OOO want women and gays to have job opportunities?

vCash

Why doesnt OOO want women and gays to have job opportunities?
    Must want them in that 47%.

I look forward to the day you evolve and change and look back on the election of '12 and realize that anyone duped by the Democratic Party into voting on social issues that year was the stupidest thing they've ever done ... except for believing an idiotic teacher who told them presidents can't control an economy. Of course, that teacher doesn't have to worry about getting things wrong, given that his union will never let him get fired.

vCash

I thought the only thing that changed was the expiration of the SS tax holiday that O signed in

vCash

Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    I thought the only thing that changed was the expiration of the SS tax holiday that O signed in
    Facts are useless here.
    2 users like SpankyNek's post: Aurora, brokebacksooner