Uterus offers 3 OU commits in 24 hours...

Posted 679 day(s) ago by melbitoast7238 Views 79 Replies
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Texas is suck
    2 users like barlowd's post: Cthulhu, melbitoast

Originally Posted by beelzeBob View Post
    2011- TEXAS TECH
    2012- TEXAS A-M

If we got in on some Texas commits late you all would be thrilled. In fact, there are several threads on here suggesting we poach other teams commits.
    I would be thrilled to steal the LB Davis and the big DT Robinson.

Originally Posted by OrangeBlossom View Post
    Guys, it's not byrk, stay on topic.
    Is it chp then?

Originally Posted by melbitoast View Post
    1. First point - what a bunch of ****suckers
    2. Keith Ford - "ain't having it" per USAO
    3. Cavil - "too little too late"...Norvell mushroom tattooed Applewhite yesterday
    4. Bennett - not sure yet, but USAO believes he's solid to OU

What a bunch of douchebags. 3 weeks from NSD, and suddenly Texas realizes it's doing something wrong. A&M owns the state of Texas right now, and UT's talent isn't panning out like they thought (shocker).
    What is the difference in Texas coming after OU commitments and OU going after California commitments (Cavil) and Young (ISU). Using your logic OU would also be douchebags. I think until signing day all is fair in recruiting. I am equally certain that OU is agressively recruiting commitments to other schools as I speak

Originally Posted by OrangeBlossom View Post
    Guys, it's not byrk, stay on topic.
    Nice try, byrk.
    4 users like The's post: ab5sr, DIB, drumhead23us, freedombird

Originally Posted by Onikuno View Post
    I think we'd all be desperate too if we got back-to-back years of humiliating beatdowns on national TV.
    umm OU gets embarrassed on national tv all the time

Originally Posted by OSUSUCKSDICK View Post
    umm OU gets embarrassed on national tv all the time

in fact the last time they were on national Tv they were embarrassed.

Originally Posted by SoonerSpock View Post
    What is the difference in Texas coming after OU commitments and OU going after California commitments (Cavil) and Young (ISU). Using your logic OU would also be douchebags. I think until signing day all is fair in recruiting. I am equally certain that OU is agressively recruiting commitments to other schools as I speak
    SMH...apparently you do not like to read before posting. See my comment below from earlier.

It's been reiterated a couple times now how those UCLA guys were not offered until recently AFTER their SR year films were reviewed. Besides, them all being UCLA commits is coincidence. Plus, there's no rivalry there. Texas and OU coming after each other's commits less than a month from NSD is different; especially considering how things have fallen apart in Austin and we've remained much more consistent.
    I do agree that until signing day, everyone is fair game. However, when Texas comes after OU commits under the circumstances surrounding TX's play over the past 3 years...it smells of douchebaggery and desparation. I've heard nothing of Texas coaches taking their time evaluating players, reviewing SR films, and watching how players develop as their bodies and minds continue to mature. They see JR films, check Rivals rankings, and then extend an "all or nothing" offer.

The gray place between expectations and reality.

SMH...apparently you do not like to read before posting. See my comment below from earlier.

I do agree that until signing day, everyone is fair game. However, when Texas comes after OU commits under the circumstances surrounding TX's play over the past 3 years...it smells of douchebaggery and desparation. I've heard nothing of Texas coaches taking their time evaluating players, reviewing SR films, and watching how players develop as their bodies and minds continue to mature. They see JR films, check Rivals rankings, and then extend an "all or nothing" offer.
    Tell yourself that all you want. This kind of shit happens all the time, and OU does it as well. I seem to recall Stoops offering both Ryan Broyles and Demontre Hurst at the last minute when both had been OSU commits for almost a year.

It's recruiting. There's no crying in recruiting.

It's been reiterated a couple times now how those UCLA guys were not offered until recently AFTER their SR year films were reviewed. Besides, them all being UCLA commits is coincidence. Plus, there's no rivalry there. Texas and OU coming after each other's commits less than a month from NSD is different; especially considering how things have fallen apart in Austin and we've remained much more consistent.
    Originally Posted by oSuJeff97 View Post
    Tell yourself that all you want. This kind of shit happens all the time, and OU does it as well. I seem to recall Stoops offering both Ryan Broyles and Demontre Hurst at the last minute when both had been OSU commits for almost a year.

It's recruiting. There's no crying in recruiting.
    Dude, the Broyles thing went back and forth for a couple of weeks and was far from a last minute offer. Stop digging. I don't recall how Hurst's recruitment went.

Dude, the Broyles thing went back and forth for a couple of weeks and was far from a last minute offer. Stop digging. I don't recall how Hurst's recruitment went.
    You should probably take off your crimson colored glasses are realize that every team is trying to snag the best players right up till signing day, no matter who they are committed to. You can keep trying to convince yourself that what Texas is doing is somehow different, or that OU is somehow above it, but you just sound silly.
    3 users like DIB's post: Morningwood, Saul Good, SoonerArtillery

shit...we **** about A&M right now and we have stole players from them in the past, plus OSU...it is college football

All's fair in recruiting until the kid signs the dotted line. If our coaches are t trying to sway committed DL right now I'd be highly disappointed.

Any new word on these three?

Originally Posted by DIB View Post
    You should probably take off your crimson colored glasses are realize that every team is trying to snag the best players right up till signing day, no matter who they are committed to. You can keep trying to convince yourself that what Texas is doing is somehow different, or that OU is somehow above it, but you just sound silly.
    Alright god dammit, apparently no one here can infer shit or stay on topic. The whole point was to shit on UT and their ****ing arrogance as it pertains to recruiting. They're supposed to be above poaching our recruits (99% of the time). I thought you guys could figure that shit out rather than going on another ****ing tangent!
    I know it happens all over CFB, but that wasn't the point of the post!!

In summary, **** Texas.

/thread
    The following users like this post: melbitoast

Their attitude of "We run shit up In this muthafucka," is gonna **** them in the mouth. They ran off ATM thinking they were gonna come running back to mommas tit, but now ATM is getting the grade AAA recruits from in state who want to play at the highest level. **** Texas, **** them in their mouths. This one, but on their face!

melbitoast,
    Could you refrain from using the most rude, & vulgar cuss word there is? You ruin the whole thread by using the Lord's name in vain.

Originally Posted by txbbcoach4OU View Post
    melbitoast,
    Could you refrain from using the most rude, & vulgar cuss word there is? You ruin the whole thread by using the Lord's name in vain.
    Thanks for creating another tangent. Additionally, it's not a cuss word, it's a phrase. God and damn/dammit are separate words, and together create a phrase and or/statement. Besides, I thought "****" was the worst cuss word? Futhermore, which Lord are you referring to? Jesus is Lord and God is Lord, so please be more specific. Regardless, my verbiage did not ruin the thread. People's inability to infer and utilize reading comprehension skills ruined this thread.

Yes, ^^^that's me being a prick. For that, I apologize. However, I remain staunch regarding my feelings about the rest of the thread.
    The following users like this post: lobster999

Originally Posted by txbbcoach4OU View Post
    melbitoast,
    Can you please stay on the god damn topic. Where's oorah when we need him?
    The following users like this post: OnlyOneOklahoma

Correct; **** Texass

****it.

beelzeBob; **** you're an ass

The difference is it is Texas. Duh. It's kind of like it is OK for Texas players to go to Oklahoma, but it is NOT OK for Oklahoma players to go to Texas.
    The following users like this post: dog-knee

Originally Posted by SoonerSapper View Post
    beelzeBob; **** you're an ass
    Thank you Sir. I will consider changing since I take all Internet opinions seriously.

They stole Roy Miller from us late in the game after he had been a long time commit. ALways thought that cost us a MNC in 2008. Can you image our D with DG, GK and RM on the D-line?

Do you also think 911 was an inside job and are a birther too?

Does this mean is wasn't? Damn, I'm confused. I suppose the Mayan Calendar had it wrong too?

The gray place between expectations and reality.

It went back and fourth for maybe a week, because Stoops offered him a week before signing day. That's fairly "last minute" as far as recruiting goes. Broyles had been an OSU commit since the fall.

Even if it was "a few weeks", it's still much closer to signing day than what the OP is ****ing about.

Hurst was the same way. He had been an OSU commit since the fall until Stoops made a late offer in January.

I don't begrudge Stoops for doing it... as I said... it's recruiting. My only point is don't act like Stoops hasn't or doesn't make late offers on recruits who have been committed to other schools. Because he does. Gundy does as well. All coaches do it.

The funny thing is that UT fans were laughing at OU because none of our players had UT offers and we had offered all of their players.