Manti Te'o' Dead girlfriend is a FAKE!

Posted 645 day(s) ago by Onikuno35377 Views 776 Replies
Page 7 of 16 5 6 7 8 9
    Originally Posted by greensooner View Post
    http://m.espn.go.com/ncf/story?storyId=8851033&wjb

Reagan Mauia, an Arizona Cardinals fullback, said he believes Kekua existed because he met her in person when he and other Polynesian teammates and Pittsburgh Steelers star Troy Polamalu went to do charity work in American Samoa in June 2011.

"This was before her and Manti," Mauia said Wednesday evening. "I don't think Manti was even in the picture, but she and I became good friends. We would talk off and on, just checking up on each other kind of thing. I am close to her family. When she was going through the loss of her father, I was -- I offered a comforting shoulder and just someone to bounce her emotions off. That was just from meeting her in Samoa."

Mauia said Tuiasosopo -- whom Mauia believes is Kekua's cousin -- introduced the two. After the initial meeting, Mauia said he met her at an "after-party" for all of the athletes involved in the camp.

"She was tall," he said. "Volleyball-type of physique. She was athletic, tall, beautiful. Long hair. Polynesian. She looked like a model ... "

He said it is his understanding that Kekua's mother is operating her Twitter account. He said he'd never met her mother.

When told by a reporter that she apparently might not have existed, Mauia said "No, she is real."
    Wasn't she his "girlfriend" since 2009?

Mike and Mike tomorrow is going to be much watch TV.

Originally Posted by Nazgul View Post
    He was in on it, I'm sure. Look like Wojosewski had asked for an obituary and pics, but Manit told him that the GF's family doesn't want to provide those.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abMOXGbofbs
    LOL, of course they don't.

My god. I am busy all day and walk into the middle of this shit as soon as I log on tonight. This has to be the oddest shit I have ever seen in the sports world. Not sure how much this has been covered but I see it mentioned that money was collected for charity in the dead girl's name. If done in more than one state that is a Federal crime. People will be under oath soon. Should be very interesting

Originally Posted by ShreveportSooner View Post
    My god. I am busy all day and walk into the middle of this shit as soon as I log on tonight. This has to be the oddest shit I have ever seen in the sports world. Not sure how much this has been covered but I see it mentioned that money was collected for charity in the dead girl's name. If done in more than one state that is a Federal crime. People will be under oath soon. Should be very interesting
    It could be an NCAA issue as well. Improper benefits ftw!!!!!!

tigerdropings
    5 users like Nazgul's post: andymancan20, DHF, Jenn and tonic, SoonerBeerSnob, usaosooner

This could have all gone away if Manti asked for a spoon pic
    7 users like usaosooner's post: andymancan20, Cthulhu, DHF, lobster999, Shooter, SoonerBeerSnob, VRO405

I took that to mean people said "hey she died from this, donate to organizations doing research on luekemia". It did not sound like someone was taking money in her memory and stealing it.

The following users like this post: BernieMadoff

this is going to be something we don't find out the truth on for several years, til Manti comes out or does his tell all book

that of course is after his NFL career is over

University of No Dame.
    3 users like OuachitaSooner's post: BoonesFarmSooner, DarrellZero, SoonerBeerSnob

this is going to be something we don't find out the truth on for several years, til Manti comes out or does his tell all book

This stuff was all done in the cyber world. It will be dug out by internet detectives

‏@LennayKay
    It isn't fair to drag Reagan and Troy into this.. a lot of truths and myths need to be addressed here, and they will be at noon PST tomorrow

Is there a chance Stu trolled Teo?

Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    ‏@LennayKay
    It isn't fair to drag Reagan and Troy into this.. a lot of truths and myths need to be addressed here, and they will be at noon PST tomorrow
    This is the woman in the photos I assume?????

Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    This stuff was all done in the cyber world. It will be dug out by internet detectives
    I hope you're right, I really do. I think Te'o is gay, one of the theories out there. It would be funny if true...being a stud FB player and all, interesting to see how that unfolds in the NFL locker rooms

I stayed a little bit later than usual at work to get some stuff done and then I hear this story. Needless to say, I didn't get anything done after that.

‏@LennayKay
    WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!

3 users like Soonerpsycho's post: Nazgul, oorah_okie, Sooner_117

Dang. This is crazy!!! Unbelievable.

Originally Posted by SoonerDan74012 View Post
    LMAO!!!!!!
    Now that's funny.

Maybe he needs to go on Oprah.

The following users like this post: Sooner 4 Life

Originally Posted by Nazgul View Post
    Sounds plausible. I don't think he's that big of an idiot to be trolled like that. The gay theory makes sense.
    So why would he make her die? Why not just break up with her?

Originally Posted by Yatahaze View Post
    Sad break up stories don't win Heismans.
    The following users like this post: andymancan20

Manti Te'o just changed his Facebook relationship status to "it's complicated"

This was from Evil Mike Tomlin twitter account

Originally Posted by Yatahaze View Post
    Te'o also has Munchausen Syndrome

‏@LennayKay
    WTF? Isn't this the fake dead girl? And who are Reagan and Troy? I'm ****ing confused.....

Originally Posted by sooner28 View Post
    WTF? Isn't this the fake dead girl? And who are Reagan and Troy? I'm ****ing confused.....
    http://m.espn.go.com/ncf/story?storyId=8851033&wjb

Reagan Mauia, an Arizona Cardinals fullback, said he believes Kekua existed because he met her in person when he and other Polynesian teammates and Pittsburgh Steelers star Troy Polamalu went to do charity work in American Samoa in June 2011.

‏@LennayKay
    Account was created today.

Thank you Ouachita

Manti Te'o could be the gay Jackie Robinson of the NFL

Re: Manti Te'o' Dead girlfriend is a FAKE!

LSU Freak posting new material in 5...4...3...2...

Sent from my ThinkPad Tablet using Tapatalk 2

Here's what I've decided are the possible scenarios:
    A) Te'o was totally faked out by this "girl" (who is actually Tuiasosoposo). Te'o (over the course of a year or more) never once questioned why "she" couldn't ever meet him in person, skype him, facetime him, send him personalized pics, etc. He was busy, she was busy, he wanted to believe her so badly and he felt like there was no way she would be lying to him about anything. He really thought she died, he sent roses to the address she had provided, etc.
    This scenario is backed up by:
    -The fact that Tuiasosopos asked a girl from his HS (Deadspin calls her "Reba") for a "proof" pic with her holding the sign saying something. This was sent to Te'o to stop any doubts.
    This scenario is impossible because:
    -He seriously could not be this stupid for this long. It's 2013. Maybe in 1999 you could get on AOL chatrooms and tell people you were, "22 years old, 6"2, blue eyes, tan skin, with a six pack". When your chat buddy asked for a pic you could just tell them, "my scanner is broke, srry!" I just don't see how Te'o could buy the BS for so long.
    -He has a history of lying. He lied about how he met the "girl" and his interactions with her. Why would he tell the truth now?

B) The "girl" duped him for a while... Tuiasosoposo could fake a girl voice, had a fake cell phone, got pictures from "Reba's" facebook, etc. After a while, things didn't add up and Te'o found out it was his friend, Tuiasosoposo. Weirded out and embarrassed by the whole situation (which by now had gotten publicity), he continued to lie about the situation. Te'o either found out he was duped before Tuiasosoposo killed off the "Lennay" character OR afterward... either way, he continued to pretend it was real and lied to media.
    This scenario is backed up by:
    -Common sense. I think Te'o would have found out at some point... and it makes sense to be embarrassed by meeting someone on Twitter and falling for a girl who turns out to be a dude. Continuing the lie was just simpler than telling media outlets the long, drawn-out truth.
    This scenario doesn't make sense because:
    -Te'o continued to be very emotional about his dead "girlfriend" in (relatively) recent interviews

C) Tuiasosoposo and Te'o are lovers. The Twitter, Instagram, etc profiles of "Lennay" were made as a cover. I find this to be the least plausible scenario-- because there is no reasoning behind it. WHY?? Why would Te'o need a cover? Te'o and Tuiasosoposo live halfway across the country from each other-- its not like people suspected them being together. Why go to so much effort to create a fake profile to make it seem like Te'o has a GF? Why not be like all other college athletes and just tweet about "bops"? Makes no sense whatsoever and would be a great waste of time.

D) Tuiasosoposo and Te'o were in an elaborate plan to generate media coverage, followers, etc and tried to win the Heisman based on this Tebow-esque story. To me, this seems far fetched as well.

E) Te'o is a pathological liar and used Tuiasosoposo to get pictures of "Lennay" from "Reba" on facebook. He used the fake storylines to generate sympathy and attention.

I've been working since Tuesday. Can someone give me a simple break down about wtf is going on here? This is bizarre

Originally Posted by Vodnik View Post
    The best conspiracy theory Ive heard. Manti Te'o is gay, and the hoax was started to cover it up. When Te'o hit the big time, he was in too deep to dig his was out of it.
    Why even go through the trouble of a fake girlfriend, though? He could have Tebowed it and said he was a virgin, and going to wait.

So are Tuisasapopo and Manti still friends should be the first question asked lol

Originally Posted by TIMB0B View Post
    Why even go through the trouble of a fake girlfriend, though? He could have Tebowed it and said he was a virgin, and going to wait.
    Te'oing is better than Tebowing.

Oh shit!!!! Lennay is indeed Ronaiah.

jay.R ‏@jayRahz Okay this is getting way out of hand.. everybody is tweeting that i had something to do with this scandal.. thats so far from the truth!
    jay.R ‏@jayRahz
    we caught Ronaiah's persona as Lennay Kekua back in 2008 and ended all ties with him.
    jay.R ‏@jayRahz i didnt even know Manti Teo's "girlfriend"'s name til way after she supposedly died.. when i found out it was Lennay.. i tweeted about it!
    jay.R ‏@jayRahz
    A few accounts tweeted me back w/ Ronaiah's picture and tagged @LennayKay which is how Ronaiah found out.. all I did was tweet..
    jay.R ‏@jayRahz
    everyone needs to hit up Ronaiah Tuiasosopo and get the truth.. the truth will set you free!!
    jay.R ‏@jayRahz
    @ceeweezy IS NOT LENNAY KEKUA.. thats all RONAIAH!!
    The following users like this post: Vodnik

[URL="http://twitter.com/jayRahz"]
    Who's jayRahz?

Originally Posted by Jbaker View Post
    Really? I haven't seen any of their coverage, but a friend told me they were buying into him being duped.
    What I was referring to was the way they worded the breaking news ticker on the bottom line.

Originally Posted by TIMB0B View Post
    Who's jayRahz?
    I have no ****ing clue, but USAO retweeted what I posted above from that guys account.

[URL="http://twitter.com/jayRahz"]
    https://twitter.com/jayRahz/status/276073152432447488

SoonerBounce Guest

I hope you're right, I really do. I think Te'o is gay, one of the theories out there. It would be funny if true...being a stud FB player and all, interesting to see how that unfolds in the NFL locker rooms
    I don't think he is gay. Just an ****

Damn, this guy's twitter feed his getting lit up.

jay.R @jayrahz Uilani Rae Kekua is supposedly Lennay's sister... They're all fake!!! Contact MTV's "Catfish"! Biggest hoax ever!