Manti Te'o' Dead girlfriend is a FAKE!

Posted 679 day(s) ago by Onikuno35702 Views 776 Replies
Page 13 of 16 3 11 12 13 14 15
    Originally Posted by tennsooner View Post
    Has anyone even confirmed the lying son of a **** had a Grandmother?
    lol...I wondered the same

SIAP but has anyone thought this was a cover up for him being gay???
    3 users like metes's post: ab5sr, oudidntknow84, TIMB0B

Originally Posted by metes View Post
    SIAP but has anyone thought this was a cover up for him being gay???
    Good one...I don't think anyone has thought of that yet

SoonerBounce Guest

Originally Posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
    Yes
    Pretty sure it was the Facebook pic girl

SoonerBounce Guest

Originally Posted by chris9996 View Post
    yep

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...rlfriend-angle

Also, numerous other websites were reporting this last night...mentioning that players thought he was full of shit
    Lol that's it? This is the reason journalism sucks. Just another example of a writer throwing shit on the wall

Originally Posted by SoonerBounce View Post
    Pretty sure it was the Facebook pic girl
    Read the deadspin article. They found her and showed her the photos.

This week, we got in touch with a woman living in Torrance, Calif. We'll call her Reba, to protect her identity. She was initially confused, then horrified to find that she had become the face of a dead woman. "That picture," she told us over the phone, "is a picture of me from my Facebook account."

6 users like KCRuf/Nek's post: andymancan20, BernieMadoff, Chuvan, LASooner, soonerintn, Vodnik

So is it **** when you stroke one out to a dead fake girl or is it fake necro. I'm asking for a friend.....
    The following users like this post: oudidntknow84

SoonerBounce Guest

Originally Posted by Shooterms View Post
    Read the deadspin article. They found her and showed her the photos.
    That's not what that quote says

Do you think he's innocent?

Re: Manti Te'o' Dead girlfriend is a FAKE!

No doubt he was lying....just a matter of did he know it was a hoax
    Did he know about the hoax he created bounce? Is that what you're asking. He said he had been acquainted with this chick for four years. Not days. Not months. Not weeks. Years. Seems to me that this puts his knowledge of said chick possibly before he even got to Notre dame. Stop playing devil's advocate you fvcking goof. You're not good at it.

Fvckin it live via tapatalk dos

Re: Manti Te'o' Dead girlfriend is a FAKE!

Yes they have. Confirmed death certificate snd obituary.

If Alabama can claim imaginary National Championships, then Manti can claim an imaginary girlfriend.
    5 users like Okiesoldier's post: BernieMadoff, chris9996, dtex, IndySooner, Stein7495

SoonerBounce Guest

Originally Posted by chris9996 View Post
    Do you think he's innocent?
    No

Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    I miss the the days of multiple threads asking "when is LASooner going to post his highlight video" and "where can I download LASooner highlight videos"

I don't.

I honestly can't wait to see the Stanford band halftime show vs notre dame next season.
    3 users like 38Special's post: BernieMadoff, LASooner, oorah_okie

Did you read the article?

All of those photographs—with one important exception—came from the private Facebook and Instagram accounts of Reba, whom we found after an exhaustive related-images search of each of Lennay's images (most of which had been modified in some way to prevent reverse image searching). We sent her a number of photographs that had appeared on Lennay's Twitter account, which is now private but apparently still active (see this retweet, for instance). One picture in particular brought Reba to a start. It had been used briefly as @LoveMSMK's Twitter avatar and later in the background of the page (we've blurred out the face, at Reba's request):

Originally Posted by 38Special View Post
    I honestly can't wait to see the Stanford band halftime show vs notre dame next season.
    That will be some crazy shit.

SoonerBounce Guest

Originally Posted by Shooterms View Post
    Did you read the article?
    I was referring to your quote

This has easily been the weirdest 3 years or so of college football. On the field, off the field. Sandusky, Te'o, Petrino, Conference Realignment, Johnny Football, Cam Newton, BCS rematch, SEC SEC SEC...there was a time when something like the Miami scandal would dominate the CFB news cycle but that's nothing compared to all this.

I was referring to your quote
    Yes, well the quote was part of the article I was asking/imploring you to read so that you could make an informed statement....something you aren't prone to do.

James Guest
    The following users like this post: Sooner 4 Life

3 users like KCRuf/Nek's post: BernieMadoff, meoveryouxinfinity, oupunk

Still pissed about the fake interception he got against us.
    5 users like TheKing's post: ab5sr, BernieMadoff, MoJoOkie, SoonerLibertarian, TIMB0B

Did all of you fail to notice today that even ESPN was calling out their own? ****ing unprecedented!!!! One of the best days ever! As a former journalist, I'm celebrating this hardcore! It finally happened!!!!!!!!!!!

A "former journalist?" Please, say more.

Originally Posted by Balko View Post
    A "former journalist?" Please, say more.
    He's saying he currently works for ESPN
    The following users like this post: BernieMadoff

All I’ll say is if this thing doesn’t end with J. Walter Weatherman taking off his prosthetic arm and yelling, “This is why you always come out to your parents and don’t pretend to have a dead Internet girlfriend,” I’m going to hate this story so hard.

funny line.
    The following users like this post: The

Originally Posted by ATMsooner View Post
    Johnny Football helping a Heisman candidate out

http://www.sportspickle.com/opinion/...al-girlfriends
    Wow, that is so funny.

Originally Posted by TIMB0B View Post
    Wow, that is so funny.
    It was like an SNL skit. Mild humorous premise, went on way too long, wanted to kill the guy who wrote it by the end.
    2 users like LASooner's post: meoveryouxinfinity, traxx

This isn't the first fake girlfriend story made up that was uncovered over the last year or so. Our current president basically made up a girlfriend from college. But at least he didn't use it to be an attention **** like Te'o did. But really is anyone shocked that today's media doesn't do their job anymore. It's pretty much been proven for a long time.

Originally Posted by 38Special View Post
    The Stanford band makes me puke but I gotta agree that will be some must see TV.

Originally Posted by Master Pandemonium View Post
    This has easily been the weirdest 3 years or so of college football. On the field, off the field. Sandusky, Te'o, Petrino, Conference Realignment, Johnny Football, Cam Newton, BCS rematch, SEC SEC SEC...there was a time when something like the Miami scandal would dominate the CFB news cycle but that's nothing compared to all this.
    Don't forget Case McCoy being accused of cheering on a ****. He's one of the last people I would have figured would have gotten involved in something like that.

The kid falling from the practice field tower at Notre Dame and dying.

Musberger getting reprimanded for being a perv on national TV.

And the Ronnell Lewis fiasco (at least locally).

Originally Posted by Stinger_1066 View Post
    Don't forget Case McCoy being accused of cheering on a ****. He's one of the last people I would have figured would have gotten involved in something like that.

The kid falling from the practice field tower at Notre Dame and dying.

Musberger getting reprimanded for being a perv on national TV.

And the Ronnell Lewis fiasco (at least locally).
    Did I miss something? What fiasco are you talking about?

Originally Posted by metes View Post
    Did I miss something? What fiasco are you talking about?
    He no read gud.... Ronnell like to smash football, but Ronnell have hard time in skool.

Fake girlfriend picture girl has been identified: http://www.lostlettermen.com/manti-teo-diane-omeara/

Two days after the Manti Te’o fake dead girlfriend scandal blew up into the nation’s most-talked about story, the girl pictured as the made-up Lennay Kekua has been identified.

The New York Post ran the story on its front page Friday with the headline, “She Lives!”, identifying 23-year-old Diane O’Meara of Torrance, CA, outside Los Angeles as the woman in question. O’Meara is reportedly a former high school classmate of Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, who is believed to be the culprit behind the hoax that used pictures of O’Meara on the internet to either dupe Te’o or work with him to create the hoax.

“Somebody stole her identity,” a relative named Olga Volkov told The Post. “[O’Meara’s family] found out about it yesterday. They were shocked.”

That is certainly an understatement.

According to what appears to be her LinkedIn profile, O’Meara attended Cal State Long Beach and is now a marketing coordinator at STN Media Group based in Torrance. She is also apparently on Twitter, although her account is protected. Her description reads, “most driven person you’ll meet, literally. diaries of a commuting queen.”

Maybe she should add “The ghost of Lennay Kekua” to that.

Certainly, there will be many more details to come about this woman whose life has been turned upside down by a scandal she apparently had no involvement in.

Originally Posted by thurman murman View Post
    Fake girlfriend picture girl has been identified: http://www.lostlettermen.com/manti-teo-diane-omeara/

Two days after the Manti Te’o fake dead girlfriend scandal blew up into the nation’s most-talked about story, the girl pictured as the made-up Lennay Kekua has been identified.

The New York Post ran the story on its front page Friday with the headline, “She Lives!”, identifying 23-year-old Diane O’Meara of Torrance, CA, outside Los Angeles as the woman in question. O’Meara is reportedly a former high school classmate of Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, who is believed to be the culprit behind the hoax that used pictures of O’Meara on the internet to either dupe Te’o or work with him to create the hoax.

“Somebody stole her identity,” a relative named Olga Volkov told The Post. “[O’Meara’s family] found out about it yesterday. They were shocked.”

That is certainly an understatement.

According to what appears to be her LinkedIn profile, O’Meara attended Cal State Long Beach and is now a marketing coordinator at STN Media Group based in Torrance. She is also apparently on Twitter, although her account is protected. Her description reads, “most driven person you’ll meet, literally. diaries of a commuting queen.”

Maybe she should add “The ghost of Lennay Kekua” to that.

Certainly, there will be many more details to come about this woman whose life has been turned upside down by a scandal she apparently had no involvement in.
    What would be the motivation behind "duping" an amateur athlete. And, imagine how many people had to be involved in the dupe. He's either gay or the Notre Dame PR people couldn't rhyme Te'o with anything Heisman related and this is what they landed on.

Originally Posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
    What would be the motivation behind "duping" an amateur athlete. And, imagine how many people had to be involved in the dupe. He's either gay or the Notre Dame PR people couldn't rhyme Te'o with anything Heisman related and this is what they landed on.
    The O'meara chick didn't dupe anyone. Keep up or don't post. We don't have time to educate you AND Bounce throughout this thread.

Originally Posted by SoonerLibertarian View Post
    This isn't the first fake girlfriend story made up that was uncovered over the last year or so. Our current president basically made up a girlfriend from college. But at least he didn't use it to be an attention **** like Te'o did. But really is anyone shocked that today's media doesn't do their job anymore. It's pretty much been proven for a long time.
    He has plenty of things to use to be an attention ****. He doesn't need a fake gf.

Originally Posted by auggie slippenstone View Post
    The O'meara chick didn't dupe anyone. Keep up or don't post. We don't have time to educate you AND Bounce throughout this thread.
    I didn't say "she" did. I said what would be the motivation for anyone to dupe an amateur athlete. Conclusion being nobody duped him and he was part of it for publicity or he needed a beard. Keep up to my single post or don't reply.
    The following users like this post: oorah_okie

To me this portion could imply either ND knew about this and chose to say nothing or they orchestrated it.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...end-angleNotre Dame took notice of Tudesco's tweets about the fund drive and sent a university videographer to shoot an interview with him. The video was posted on the Notre Dame athletics YouTube channel Tuesday.
    Tudesco said he didn't believe Notre Dame was aware of the hoax when it promoted his fundraiser.
    "It would surprise me that Notre Dame would want to promote this if they knew something like this was going on," Tudesco said.
    However, Notre Dame officials said Wednesday that they became aware of the hoax on Dec. 26, nearly two weeks before the championship game. University spokesman Dennis Brown didn't immediately respond to a request seeking comment Thursday.

ND is always full of it. Look at some of their Heisman winners, Paul Hornung (terrible Sr. year, ND 2-8), John Huarte. All big publicity campaigns. Loved being there when NW knocked them off in '95. Laughed all the way back to Chicago after the game. If only OU could beat them. Except for '56 always a loss even in the early 50s, OU just couldn't get pass them.

Originally Posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
    I didn't say "she" did. I said what would be the motivation for anyone to dupe an amateur athlete. Conclusion being nobody duped him and he was part of it for publicity or he needed a beard. Keep up to my single post or don't reply.
    You quoted a post that discussed the use of O'Meara's picture/ likeness and questioned why anyone (presumably O'Meara since that is what you quoted) would dupe an amateur athlete. At best, you are a terrible poster. At worst, you are Bounce-level retarded. Take your pick.

Originally Posted by auggie slippenstone View Post
    You quoted a post that discussed the use of O'Meara's picture/ likeness and questioned why anyone (presumably O'Meara since that is what you quoted) would dupe an amateur athlete. At best, you are a terrible poster. At worst, you are Bounce-level retarded. Take your pick.
    I'll take terrible.

I quoted a post of an article that was from this morning. If you are tired of discussing, reading, etc about it, GTFO.

I just looked over some of Manti's decription of his "girlfriend" in the hospital room. I think Manti has a great future as a writer for romance novels...

ESPIN still trying cover Te'o's / Notre Shame's ass.

Joe Schad
    @schadjoe
    10m

Live on @SportsCenter woman tells ESPNs Shelley Smith that man confessed to orchestrating Te'o hoax and that Te'o didn't know

Well then, if true, Te'o is one dumb ****. In fact, way too ****ing dumb to get into Notre Dame. Someone ought to inspect his grades. I bet his transcripts are fake too.
    The following users like this post: traxx

Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Well then, if true, Te'o is one dumb ****. In fact, way too ****ing dumb to get into Notre Dame. Someone ought to inspect his grades. I bet his transcripts are fake too.
    the wa wa watah boy

Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    the wa wa watah boy