Traber / Jefferson

Posted 672 day(s) ago 3362 Views 40 Replies

Rant Sports Traber / Jefferson

Came in at the very end of Traber going off about the Jefferson issue. I couldn't tell what position he was taking.

Did anyone else hear it? What was he ranting about?

We do know that due to his very long track record of OU bashing that no self-respecting University of Oklahoma fan should ever take what Traber says about anything going on at OU as fact or as an unbiased source of information.

I see The Sports Animal has renewed it's viral LT marketing campaign.

mmmmmmmmods please merge. It explains with links about traber in the TJ and OU kiss and makeup

Can we get a sports animal forum? Call it the toilet because we will dump all the shit in it.
    The following users like this post: sooner1011

Again why anyone puts in any time listing to the Animal baffles me... especially that blow hard.
    3 users like SoonerSteve1's post: Dr Sleep, Mad Dog Madsen, metes

Originally Posted by SoonerSteve1 View Post
    Again why anyone puts in any time listing to the Animal baffles me... especially that blow hard.
    I heard he has twitter followers.

Just saw the Tony Jefferson is going on with Dusty Dvoracek here at 4:30 today. I will be listening.

Originally Posted by Stinger_1066 View Post
    Came in at the very end of Traber going off about the Jefferson issue. I couldn't tell what position he was taking.

He's overreacting. Kind of like what everyone else is doing with this stupid story.

Originally Posted by SoonerSteve1 View Post
    This blows my mind too! A co-worker of mine today said that he liked listening to the SA! This guy seems like he is pretty knowledgeable sports fan too.

The whole station is a damn joke! The only thing I even remotely can stand on the SA is the Morning Animals but the rest of their line up is absolute clown shoes!
    2 users like metes's post: Dr Sleep, srburkhart

Originally Posted by metes View Post
    This blows my mind too! A co-worker of mine today said that he liked listening to the SA! This guy seems like he is pretty knowledgeable sports fan too.

The whole station is a damn joke! The only thing I even remotely can stand on the SA is the Morning Animals but the rest of their line up is absolute clown shoes!
    You lose all credibility when you infer the morning animals are the best part of the station.
    5 users like Preterist's post: aaearon, OUCarlton, SnakeDoctor, Stein7495, xunil

It's not just Traber that's terrible. That crybaby Lump on the Morning Animals gets his **** hurt every morning the instant Steely or Curtis says anything about him. He'll say childish things like "I'll kick your ass" on the air and make Steely and Curtis uncomfortable. He contributes nothing to sports and all he has is "Hollywood Sleeze". The ONLY reason I listen is because it's the only thing I can get on streaming radio on my android phone from here in Alabama. I've tried various apps and I can't get KREF or any of the other stations. But back to Traber...yes, he's a bully who only sees things his way and if you contradict him, he'll just run all over you. Jim and Al's first 30 minutes are a waste of airtime and it's the same time I coming to the house. I've stopped listening at the end of football season.

SA sucks donkey dick!

Myron Patton hosts a show with Jim and Curtis Fitzpatrick on Sunday nights on fox. Myron is the best local guy on there and he just said last week that "he heard" Serge Ibaka was planning on entering dunk contest and could apparently take off from the 3 point line. He didnt act like he totally believed it but the fact that he would even act like its possible is kind of shocking.

The station is a joke, that is correct.
    I just wish KREF could get signal statewide.
    The following users like this post: oorah_okie

I listen to BBJ's first hour and then Pat Jones, and that's the extent of my Animal listening. Agree with you guys...Traber sucks dick.

Originally Posted by Stinger_1066 View Post

You would still listen to Traber.

Re: Traber / Jefferson

You all sure like to get worked up over a dumb radio station

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Originally Posted by Tundra View Post
    The station is a joke, that is correct.
    I just wish KREF could get signal statewide.
    AMEN JESUS!--They need to clean house at wwls! RockON!
    Long live KREF.
    The following users like this post: boomermagic

Originally Posted by ProudSoonersFan View Post
    It's not just Traber that's terrible. That crybaby Lump on the Morning Animals gets his **** hurt every morning the instant Steely or Curtis says anything about him. He'll say childish things like "I'll kick your ass" on the air and make Steely and Curtis uncomfortable. He contributes nothing to sports and all he has is "Hollywood Sleeze". The ONLY reason I listen is because it's the only thing I can get on streaming radio on my android phone from here in Alabama. I've tried various apps and I can't get KREF or any of the other stations. But back to Traber...yes, he's a bully who only sees things his way and if you contradict him, he'll just run all over you. Jim and Al's first 30 minutes are a waste of airtime and it's the same time I coming to the house. I've stopped listening at the end of football season.
    It’s never going to change until the advertisers force change. Write them and give them your opinions!

Originally Posted by Rockgod View Post
    AMEN JESUS!--They need to clean house at wwls! RockON!
      Not Safe For Work
    Long live KREF.
    Wow! I enjoyed that video.

Originally Posted by OU48A View Post
    It’s never going to change until the advertisers force change. Write them and give them your opinions!
    I kind of surprised there haven't been many changes made since Cumulus took over last year. They started running ESPN on the AM station, but that's about it.

Cumulus owns The Ticket in Dallas. You'd think they'd try to change the WWLS format to be a little bit more like The Ticket.

Originally Posted by oorah_okie View Post
    You would still listen to Traber.
    Huh? I rarely ever listen to Traber. Just so happens I had a mid afternoon errand to run and I caught the end of his Jefferson rant right before I got home.

For the remainder of the afternoon I was listening to podcasts of RAGE. Much more entertaining.

Myron is ok if you can get over the fact that he ends every sentence with "or whatever".

Traber has blown the whole TJ situation out of proportion. He was even questioning it after TJ came out and said the coaches told him it wasnt true.

Sounds like Traber is becoming another version of Robert Allen. **** 'em!

Originally Posted by okienole3 View Post
    Myron is ok if you can get over the fact that he ends every sentence with "or whatever".

Traber has blown the whole TJ situation out of proportion. He was even questioning it after TJ came out and said the coaches told him it wasnt true.
    Traber blows any OU situation he can out of proportion.
    It’s not so much his personality as much as it is a long running agenda directed toward OU.
    The following users like this post: jmizzy4ou

The butthurt with Jimmy is very strong over the TJ situation. Will be an interesting radio show if he will allow some phone calls.

how long did AL last in KC? i say less than 6 months, buddy says at least 10 months? help?

Still better than Finebaum, though.

Ok I will bite, I have not lived in OK in 10 years.... why is it a Joke?

Traber / Jefferson

Originally Posted by soonerbldr View Post
    My biggest problem is the overall lack of sports knowledge these guys have. I swear that Traber just opens the front page of ESPN before he comes on. He always rehashes whatever they are talking about. Then there's Al who I'm pretty sure doesn't watch any sports at all outside of OU football.

Meh... I could go on and on. I know it's blasphemy on this board but I actually enjoy listening to Pat Jones whenever BBJ isn't on.

If you aren't blocked by Traber you should be. Has he blocked any of you? He's such a ****sucker
    The following users like this post: ousooner_4

Originally Posted by thefranchise17 View Post
    how long did AL last in KC? i say less than 6 months, buddy says at least 10 months? help?
    Your buddy is right.

SoonerBounce Guest
    It's not just Traber that's terrible. That crybaby Lump on the Morning Animals gets his **** hurt every morning the instant Steely or Curtis says anything about him. He'll say childish things like "I'll kick your ass" on the air and make Steely and Curtis uncomfortable. .
    i listen to them every morning. I have never got this sense. Lump is the only knowledgalbe one on the show.

Originally Posted by soonerbldr View Post
    The Morning Animals talk about a lot of shit that is not sports related. They make jokes anything in the sporting news. I take them for more entertainment value than anything else.

Never have a chance to the mid morning and early afternoon stuff.

Now the Dominant Duo can suck my left nut. They hardly ever talk real sports and when they do it usually to bash someone. They play that stupid song game and I cannot stand the sound of either of their voices.

The one thing I hate the most is that they let Traber shit on athletes when his career was one big joke. He was on possibly the worst MLB team of all time and while other players on that team went on to become hall of famers; to play ball in Japan and they based East Bound and Down on his life story. Don't get me started on his college football career because it is so miniscule it shouldn't even be in the books. Yet he wants to say he can make the passes Tony Romo can't! Anyone who has had a career like his should not be allowed to go on air and shit one anyone.

Try this link: I have always been able to stream KREF to my iPhone or Blackberry.

http://www.yourmuze.com/mobile/sportstalk1400/m.sdp
    The following users like this post: OU48A

Outside of Pat Jones, there is no one i would want to hear discuss football at all..and even he at times is hard to listen to just because you have to break down what he is trying to say.
    The following users like this post: metes

Originally Posted by StoopsTheEternalPimp View Post
    Outside of Pat Jones, there is no one i would want to hear discuss football at all..and even he at times is hard to listen to just because you have to break down what he is trying to say.
    By and large.
    The following users like this post: StoopsTheEternalPimp

By and large, quite honestly, truth serym

Originally Posted by StoopsTheEternalPimp View Post
    By and large, quite honestly, truth serym
    Golden Flake Chips!
    The following users like this post: mgsooner