5-game losing streak coming up?

Posted 581 day(s) ago by Written2635 Views 65 Replies
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Originally Posted by 87sooner View Post
    yeah...i'm the idiot....picking out one player and his point total to prove your point.....that's not idiotic at all....
    hmmmm.....i guess capel must have been a damn good recruiter (and better than kelvin).....based on your criteria...
    are you related to suncoast?
    I picked out a 2 year player to simultaneously give you the benefit of the doubt and prove my point.

Of course, I could go on to mention that in Sampson's first two classes he signed not only one of the top 5 junco players ever to wear a Sooner uniform (Brewer) but also a top 5 all time player in Najera, and Nate Erdmann would be the best player on the team if he was on our current roster. Bobby Joe was a far more coveted recruit than anyone on our current roster. And Timmy Heskett was a far better shooter than anyone on our current roster, but I digress...

CANCEL.

I have to keep reminding myself it's a process and not an immediate fix. Kruger is doing a good job I think. Just tired of the step forward, then step back mode that this team has been in the past several years. Hoping that we could get a couple of very good players to push us over the hump.

2-3 and if iowa state holds on vs ksu, 1 game back from first

Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    i'll take 2/5 and be happy.
    yep im happy

Originally Posted by usaosooner View Post
    yep im happy

i'm pissed.....should have never lost to kstate

we'd be in first if we didn't lol

Originally Posted by markbradleyfanboy View Post
    we'd be in first if we didn't lol

not sure which thread it was....but i said the road would not be kind to ku......they'll lose in stillwater and ames too

No.

I'm not pissed...but it does suck looking back that had we had scored 3 points in that horrid 10 minute drought, we would have won the game. Losing to Iowa State wouldn't have bothered me if we didn't play so bad. And obviously this win over Kansas is huge for us.

Originally Posted by SpankyNek View Post
    You're an idiot.

Here's a bet for you.

I have fifty dollars that says no one that Lon bagged in his first two classes scores more points in their career than Corey Brewer(a guy they was only here two years)
    So using your yardstick Tim McCalister, Jeff Webster, Choo Kennedy, Stacey King, Ryan Minor, and Hollis Price are all better than Alvin Adams.

Originally Posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
    So using your yardstick Tim McCalister, Jeff Webster, Choo Kennedy, Stacey King, Ryan Minor, and Hollis Price are all better than Alvin Adams.
    No. Those guys all played more than two years.

It's more akin to saying Mookie Blaylock is better than Austin Johnson.

5-game losing streak coming up?

Only here could we upset a highly ranked team (albeit one that was struggling), our coach/team get a signature win, and have posters complaining about how said coach isn't as good a recruiter as a previous coach. Who gives a shit? Kelvin isn't coming back. Coach Kruger is doing a good job. Enjoy the basketball and quit the whining.

Originally Posted by SpankyNek View Post
    No. Those guys all played more than two years.

It's more akin to saying Mookie Blaylock is better than Austin Johnson.
    That's because he is...by a bunch.

Originally Posted by Mahler View Post
    Only here could we upset a highly ranked team (albeit one that was struggling), our coach/team get a signature win, and have posters complaining about how said coach isn't as good a recruiter as a previous coach. Who gives a shit? Kelvin isn't coming back. Coach Kruger is doing a good job. Enjoy the basketball and quit the whining.
    what fun is that? lol

Originally Posted by Mahler View Post
    This is an old thread.

Loved the win.