Temple Run 2

Posted 638 day(s) ago 503 Views 6 Replies

Temple Run 2

In the App Store.

Just as fun as the first one.
    The following users like this post: Bob Loblaw

I'm amazed at what my 4 year old can do on that game. Nothing groundbreaking, just fun to watch her play and actually do respectable. It's every bit as fun as the first, I like all of the new additions.

Originally Posted by stationarymotion View Post
    I'm amazed at what my 4 year old can do on that game. Nothing groundbreaking, just fun to watch her play and actually do respectable. It's every bit as fun as the first, I like all of the new additions.
    Yep, my 4 year old is better than me, but he has had much more time playing it. Have you tried Subway Surf, it's similar but I think it's more fun.

Originally Posted by smot poker View Post
    Yep, my 4 year old is better than me, but he has had much more time playing it. Have you tried Subway Surf, it's similar but I think it's more fun.
    I've been surfing a bit lately. It seems that once you break about 200k it quits evolving. The speed doesn't increase, and the obstacles don't grow any more difficult. I don't notice an increase in difficulty from around 200k to 1.5 mil.

Originally Posted by oucub23 View Post
    I've been surfing a bit lately. It seems that once you break about 200k it quits evolving. The speed doesn't increase, and the obstacles don't grow any more difficult. I don't notice an increase in difficulty from around 200k to 1.5 mil.
    This. Getting over 5 mil is no problem.

There's a Sonic themed version now. It's interesting.