Obamaleaks

Posted 599 day(s) ago 376 Views 7 Replies

Obamaleaks

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...0a3_story.html

After highly classified details of a U.S. cyberattack on Iran’s nuclear program were made public, President Obama went to the White House press room to denounce those who suggested the leaks were coming from his top national security aides. “The notion that my White House would purposely release classified national security information is offensive [and] it is wrong,” the president declared.

Well, the Federal Bureau of Investigation may disagree. The Post broke the news Sunday that the FBI has launched an “aggressive” investigation into “current and former senior officials suspected of involvement” in the leak that Obama personally ordered cyberattacks on the Iranian nuclear program using a computer virus called Stuxnet.

I, for one, would love this to have some teeth but I'm not holding my breath. "What's the difference"?

We're no longer in the societal era of Watergate. The teeth have already fallen out.

Re: Obamaleaks

Interesting.

Is this really anything new? The members of ST6 were betting each other on how fast the leaks would come out after the UBL raid. I think it was about two hours. These people cannot help giving themselves reacharounds.

what was leaked? how is this "news"? The US along with Israel have been in a covert war with Iran for a long time now. It's been on ABC, Rueters, Bloomberg, the Guardian

Google: Israel covert war Iran

Originally Posted by Redhawk View Post
    what was leaked? how is this "news"? The US along with Israel have been in a covert war with Iran for a long time now. It's been on ABC, Rueters, Bloomberg, the Guardian

Google: Israel covert war Iran
    How is the war covert then? If it's covert, and it's talked about, that's a leak.