Hood Mom tased in front of kids

Posted 637 day(s) ago by kssooner4366 Views 149 Replies
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

A much more entertaining video from our friends at Live Leak:
    2 users like Slobber's post: greensooner, OUrage

oh she leekin

How can individuals be responsible for their own actions if they are members of a race that embraces irresponsible behavior?

what would sancho do?
    The following users like this post: Tug Medick

This is an entertaining video. Listen for the woman say "Kick his white ass," referring to a 67 yo white man on a bus being harassed by a much younger black man.

Re: Hood Mom tased in front of kids

****ing trash! Nothing a few bullets wouldn't fix.

Slobber, were you the prez of Kappa Alpha Order?

Not funny, just sad...

Originally Posted by Tug Medick View Post
    Slobber, were you the prez of Kappa Alpha Order?
    wrong group; People for the American Way

Originally Posted by Slobber View Post
    A much more entertaining video from our friends at Live Leak:
    No one ever does that to me. That's a concealed carrier's wet dream right there.

Nice video but obviously a fake. Near the end the one individual admits to being the father of one of the babies.
    The following users like this post: Tundra

Originally Posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
    No one ever does that to me. That's a concealed carrier's wet dream right there.
    Proof that all gun owners really do want to kill someone?
    The following users like this post: Yatahaze

Proof Darwin didn't know what the hell he was talking about.....

Proof you're too much of a **** to knuckle up?
    2 users like Yatahaze's post: Nazgul, OnlyOneOklahoma

LOL. Old man knocked the shit out of cornrows.

Hornet spray is awesome.

This is an entertaining video. Listen for the woman say "Kick his white ass," referring to a 67 yo white man on a bus being harassed by a much younger black man.
    Haha, "Next time, I **** you up" oh and " we can press charges, I got it on video"

His Royal Highness the Honorable King of LandThieves Esq. III

Originally Posted by OnlyOneOklahoma View Post
    Proof that all gun owners really do want to kill someone?
    I think the majority of the murders in urban communities are them shooting each other, so you may have a point.

Your law abiding person with a CCW isn't responsible for the cities with the highest crime rates.

Flint, Mi
    Detroit, Mi
    St Louis, Mo
    Oakland, Ca
    Memphis, Tn
    Littlerock, Ar
    Birmingham, Al
    Atlanta, Ga
    Baltimore, Md
    Stockton, Ca.

Out of those 10 cities do you think you are more likely to run into people like the ones in that video or are you likely to find a law abiding gun owner shooting people?
    The following users like this post: Shooter

Originally Posted by Nazgul View Post
    As a black man I was offended by use of the N-word. That ain't right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...nxHYtk0#t=190s
    just like the woman that got tazed, she deserved the uppercut...if a woman is going to get physical and put her hands on anyone she better be able to accept the consequences if she can't whoop that person's ass

just b/c she's a woman doesn't mean anything when she acts like a man especially against a man...he treated her like she wanted to be treated
    The following users like this post: Tundra

call amblance

I love epic beard guy, they made a mortal kombat version of this...see what you think of this

The following users like this post: OUrage

Originally Posted by Tug Medick View Post
    How can individuals be responsible for their own actions if they are members of a race that embraces irresponsible behavior?
    Way to generalize an entire race

Typical day at a typical store/shopping center, in a typical inner city area. The ignorance is palpable, and it's so sad to see the kids taught early in life this is acceptable behavior.

It is just as sad that it becomes entertainment for "enlightened people", and not a cause to try and do something about it. I applaud those mentors, counselors, therapists, teachers, law enforcement officers, social workers, etc. who see the problems like in this video, and they strive to make a difference in one of those kid's lives.

Like someone said, you can attach different types of ignorance/behaviors to certain cultures and I believe races. Behavior like this is very common in most poor/black communities in the country. I agree MLK did not die chasing a dream of equality for the freedoms to be morphed into this type of lifestyle.

Sometimes forgotten are the white people who lost their lives and were also hated participating with the likes of MLK in the struggle. In my job I get to work with families like this daily. They are just as sad to me as the white families holed up in trailers with 4 pit bulls crapping all over the place, and little blonde haired blue eyed kids living in conditions a dead body wouldn't be comfortable in...... very common in OKC, and Edmond, and Choctaw, etc....

I personally urge everyone who takes a moment to post snappy jokes, and color based insults to ask yourself, what have you done to try and help kids stuck in these environments?? Anyone who can find humor in this type of obvious ignorance is just as sad as the players they are laughing at......

Blast away!!!!! And no need to tell me how much you paid in taxes this year, and how much welfare your taxes provided. We heard it all before...... Having concern and doing something about it isn't exclusive to color. Many black, white, Asian, and Hispanic people see these problems, and they jump in trying to promote change. Maybe only 1 out of 100 are able to be helped, but IMO that one is worth it........

Note to self: get into the white undershirt business. Target inner-city populations.
    3 users like RockFlagandEagle's post: DHF, greensooner, oorah_okie

Originally Posted by jmizzy4ou View Post
    Typical day at a typical store/shopping center, in a typical inner city area. The ignorance is palpable, and it's so sad to see the kids taught early in life this is acceptable behavior.

It is just as sad that it becomes entertainment for "enlightened people", and not a cause to try and do something about it. I applaud those mentors, counselors, therapists, teachers, law enforcement officers, social workers, etc. who see the problems like in this video, and they strive to make a difference in one of those kid's lives.

Like someone said, you can attach different types of ignorance/behaviors to certain cultures and I believe races. Behavior like this is very common in most poor/black communities in the country. I agree MLK did not die chasing a dream of equality for the freedoms to be morphed into this type of lifestyle.

Sometimes forgotten are the white people who lost their lives and were also hated participating with the likes of MLK in the struggle. In my job I get to work with families like this daily. They are just as sad to me as the white families holed up in trailers with 4 pit bulls crapping all over the place, and little blonde haired blue eyed kids living in conditions a dead body wouldn't be comfortable in...... very common in OKC, and Edmond, and Choctaw, etc....

I personally urge everyone who takes a moment to post snappy jokes, and color based insults to ask yourself, what have you done to try and help kids stuck in these environments?? Anyone who can find humor in this type of obvious ignorance is just as sad as the players they are laughing at......

Blast away!!!!! And no need to tell me how much you paid in taxes this year, and how much welfare your taxes provided. We heard it all before...... Having concern and doing something about it isn't exclusive to color. Many black, white, Asian, and Hispanic people see these problems, and they jump in trying to promote change. Maybe only 1 out of 100 are able to be helped, but IMO that one is worth it........
    Mizz, even though I made a joke earlier in this thread I do see a lot of sadness in this video, especially the little kids already throwing out hateful terms. How do you change a whole subculture that does not want help or think they need help?
    How do you teach the children what is right and wrong when what they see on a constant basis is ignorance of right and wrong?
    The following users like this post: jmizzy4ou

Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
    Mizz, even though I made a joke earlier in this thread I do see a lot of sadness in this video, especially the little kids already throwing out hateful terms. How do you change a whole subculture that does not want help or think they need help?
    How do you teach the children what is right and wrong when what they see on a constant basis is ignorance of right and wrong?

Very good questions Rom, and very difficult answers. The only thing I know is make ourselves available to the few who learn a better way, but just need help with resources/plans. When I look at the overall state of the black community it becomes immediately overwhelming, so I try to pick a small group and start there. It's like polling an inner city school, talking to the staff and leaders, and getting the names of the few students they see as gems. Those are the ones who usually have a mother at home, or a grandparent who wants better for their kids. They are good to focus on.....

I have never seen or developed one answer to it all, but I believe many can be salvaged and changed if many will get involved. The lost ones will continue to be lost, therefore keeping them in the spotlight. Many here and in this country all together would be shocked at the numbers of inner city poor black families who actually hate the poverty, and ignorance but have no idea, or the courage to do something different........
    2 users like jmizzy4ou's post: Shooter, Yasiel Puig

Originally Posted by SoCaliSooner View Post
    Sure...it could be any race...but it isn't. No matter what the handwringers say, the areas of the country with large/overwhelmingly black populations have high crime rates, high murder rates, low graduation rates, high birth rates to single mothers, high areas of dependence on public assistance, drug use, depressed property values....and it's generational.

Sure there's some embarrassing as **** whites especially in West Virginia and the south but their ancestors weren't enslaved and fought for the opportunity for a better life only to see many of their offspring become even more ignorant, more dependent on the government and a large section of the bottom feeders in our welfare system, jails and prisons. MLK would weep for his people if he saw what Detroit, Flint,
    St. Louis, Memphis, NOLA and other large black cities have become.
    Your thought is flawed. Very little of this exist in the African Bush. In the bush, in the bush.

Originally Posted by Shooterms View Post
    Cajun people aren't really white. They were banned from the white race centuries ago

Cajun people are actually Canadian. For what that's worth.

This has nothing to do with race and everything to do with shit culture. She could have just as easily been white trailer trash.
    Shit culture is shit culture. We need to stop attaching race to it.
    Same race has been like this for A LONG time. It has much to do about race!!!!

Originally Posted by zevogolf View Post

Much of the same race. I'm as black as they come, and not one of my female family members act like that, talk like that, or allow their kids to act like that....

Are you a Meth smoking trailer park trash living white boy????

Probably not, so I won't blanket you in with all whites who are. I have no problem with the notion many inner city black people act/live like this, but you seem to sometimes act like nothing good happens with blacks. I have noticed this in the political threads you SCREAM in.....

I would also add in a city like Atlanta, if you were to find poor white teens and early 20 yr olds, many of them would behave the exact same way. Bubba Sparxx and Paul Wall aren't just rap personas anymore........ It's the DIRTY SOUTH way, unfortunately......
    5 users like jmizzy4ou's post: brokebacksooner, McRib, oucub23, SiggyPoke, the_Mont

Are you a Meth smoking trailer park trash living white boy????

Probably not, so I won't blanket you in with all whites who are.
    Spot on.
    3 users like Sinatra's post: McRib, SiggyPoke, the_Mont

Originally Posted by Mississippi Sooner View Post
    Cajun people are actually Canadian. For what that's worth.
    Canada didn't exist when the Acadians were exiled from New France (now the Canadian Maritime Provinces) by the British during the French and Indian War from 1755 to 1763, and migrated to what is now known as the State of Louisiana. So, no, the Acadians (i.e. Cajuns) are not Canadian. They did, however, once inhabit land that is now part of Canada.

The bad part about the internet is I can watch crap like this or honey boo child, or a million other clips that validate and reinforce existing stereotypes. There are also million of other clips that validate the good in people and show how people can escape horrid conditions and be valuable contributors in society, but wheres the "fun" in watching that?
    4 users like brokebacksooner's post: Aurora, jmizzy4ou, McRib, SiggyPoke

Originally Posted by brokebacksooner View Post
    The bad part about the internet is I can watch crap like this or honey boo child, or a million other clips that validate and reinforce existing stereotypes. There are also million of other clips that validate the good in people and show how people can escape horrid conditions and be valuable contributors in society, but wheres the "fun" in watching that?
    The good part of the internet is ****. But, not gay ****. Those people are going to hell.
    2 users like Jason's post: brokebacksooner, Spring

Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Canada didn't exist when the Acadians were exiled from New France (now the Canadian Maritime Provinces) by the British during the French and Indian War from 1755 to 1763, and migrated to what is now known as the State of Louisiana. So, no, the Acadians (i.e. Cajuns) are not Canadian. They did, however, once inhabit land that is now part of Canada.
    So...they're Canadians...right?
    The following users like this post: suncoastsooner

I don't give a shit if they're Canadians or not, I'm still gonna blame Canada.
    2 users like DHF's post: Jason, Shooter

Lol. No, they were French.
    The following users like this post: Shooter

I told you this was a dog whistle thread.

I agree with all of the above. It's really sad to see this in our society, especially for the children.
    2 users like SiggyPoke's post: jmizzy4ou, McRib

You sir, are an embarassment to your family
    How ****ing ignorant do you have to be to generalize an entire race

Originally Posted by Sooner 4 Life View Post
    ****ing trash! Nothing a few bullets wouldn't fix.
    Rope is cheaper.

Can I say honk3y in THIS thread?

Originally Posted by Steve O'Seinus View Post
    Can I say honk3y in THIS thread?
    I'm nobody, but I'll allow it.

Originally Posted by McRib View Post
    I'm nobody, but I'll allow it.
    k, thanks honk3y!
    The following users like this post: McRib

I'm a German/Jewish .

Originally Posted by SiggyPoke View Post
    I'm a German/Jewish .
    This must make for some interesting family get togethers.

Originally Posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
    This must make for some interesting family get togethers.
    As John McEnroe would say, "[y]ou cannot be serious!"

Pretty sad. I wish her children had a better role model than her.